Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,231 members, 7,836,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo (36651 Views)

Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges / Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by Indispensable85(m): 3:48pm On Jan 05, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Show us the aerial view like you did in Kano and not Corner pictures

Oh , there is no almajiri in Edo state to give N500 to be in your campaign like you did in Kano abi grin

U go cry tire

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by Indispensable85(m): 3:50pm On Jan 05, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:
Tinubu has joined the canopy crew. Lol

Atleast not in a stadium like Obi

2 Likes

Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by Indispensable85(m): 3:51pm On Jan 05, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:

This is poor, they are even oshiomole supporters. Tinubu has no real supporters outside yorubaland

Continue to console yourself until next month

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by Indispensable85(m): 3:52pm On Jan 05, 2023
Decent outing!
Edo normally doesn't exceed 500 to 600k voters turn out.

Whoever wins Edo will do so with little margin. I think all the major parties will get their 25percent easily.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by sapele914(m): 3:56pm On Jan 05, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Oh , there is no almajiri in Edo state to give N500 to be in your campaign like you did in Kano abi grin
Relax go use visine, make eye no pain you, come back @ 6pm to view it, event is still in progress & progressing.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by justified007: 4:00pm On Jan 05, 2023
rolams:
APC know how to mobilize crowd. Don't be surprised, some of these people may come from Lagos to attend the rally.

You guys are shifting goal posts already ?? You said they can't get crowd for his rally and after seeing mammoth crowd you're alleging they were imported from Lagos .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by deeva2: 4:02pm On Jan 05, 2023
Asiwaju was in Saudi Arabia then Kano and now in Edo state all in 72 hours while having long meetings with various stakeholders and holding campaign rallies. Yet, they lie on social media everyday that he is unhealthy and not strong enough to be president. What else do they want?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by Plus10(m): 4:03pm On Jan 05, 2023
Is this a naming ceremony grin grin .Ok I understand, no almagiri in Edo State to induce with stolen wealth cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by Image123(m): 4:11pm On Jan 05, 2023
Indispensable85:

Atleast not in a stadium like Obi

It's a stadium

Modification~ It is Uniben sports complex.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:13pm On Jan 05, 2023
Obituary will get high BP tonight grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by Indispensable85(m): 4:38pm On Jan 05, 2023
Image123:

It's a stadium

That's uniben complex.

1 Like

Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by Africum: 4:43pm On Jan 05, 2023
Jagaban is coming....
Mynd44 nlfpmod

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by Melvinkel: 4:47pm On Jan 05, 2023
DSC7:
Rubbish....

I mean this is totally rubbish.....

I hate APC with passion, I could have considered voting APc had it been Osibanjo or Amaechi is running but with this Tinupoo, i must tell you that APC is finished....

Tinupoo must be rejected by every sane Nigerian....I watched a video where he totally messed himself up and his bodyguards were shielding him from the Camera...

Vote wisely!!!

Mad man, you be obigoat supporter stop clearing round the bush when you have alot of work to do.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by Image123(m): 4:49pm On Jan 05, 2023
Indispensable85:

That's uniben complex.

Sorry, you are correct. i just confirmed that. i heard the state government refused to release the stadium for use.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by Okoroawusa: 4:50pm On Jan 05, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

You show us LP own in Ekiti

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by Roboto11: 5:13pm On Jan 05, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:

IGR is not a yardstick to measure progress. To encourage production you must reduce tax

Ogbuefinomics

1 Like

Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by Henrymas(m): 5:13pm On Jan 05, 2023
This fool is yet to understand, that "Edo no be Lagos" I trust my edo/benin pipo, them go chop the criminal money clean mouth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by blamingthedevil: 5:13pm On Jan 05, 2023
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu

Edo is BATified

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by Father4all: 5:14pm On Jan 05, 2023
APC will never win Edo state
Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by Thomasankara(m): 5:14pm On Jan 05, 2023
[/color]this thing u post like this,u sure say u fact check am b4 posting? angry angry angry[color=#770077]
LeoDeKing:

And the aerial view is shown, the next thing is "crowd doesn't determine winner"

Shukuma, no be so? grin

Meanwhile, see the performance of who will save Nigeria below.
Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by Iyatostrong(f): 5:15pm On Jan 05, 2023
[quote author=DSC7 post=119737804]Rubbish....

I hate APC with passion, I could have considered voting APc had it been Osibanjo or Amaechi is running but with this Tinupoo, i must tell you that APC is finished....

Tinupoo must be rejected by every sane Nigerian....I watched a video where he totally messed himself up and his bodyguards were shielding him from the Camera...

Vote wisely!!! [ That hatred kills you there. We don't need your 1 point. Give it to your saviour(obi).]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by Plus10(m): 5:15pm On Jan 05, 2023
Another banger by Tinubu in Edo State grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by Willie2015: 5:15pm On Jan 05, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:

This is poor, they are even oshiomole supporters. Tinubu has no real supporters outside yorubaland

Thats the essence of structures and alliances...
Can Obi do this in Bornu or Sokoto...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 05, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:

it's in Edo south, PDP stronghold. If it were held in Auchi there would've been stampede

4 Likes

Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by southsouthking(m): 5:16pm On Jan 05, 2023
I see Gandollar smiling like a he-goat, the last time he was in Benin, na hide him hide run comot.
Na so Dem begin play baba babariga video for bill board for ring road.

There were outburst today in uwasota junction as regard to sharing of money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by Prodadd(m): 5:17pm On Jan 05, 2023
herkeem:
Still massive...m
grin show us area view like it was done in Kano . Abi Edos are not beatified

1 Like

Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by Akalia(m): 5:18pm On Jan 05, 2023
herkeem:

Don't rush..... We would soon update the pictures
Bro you are super silly for taking side with a party that has brought all shades of debilitating hardship on Nigerians (your pathetic self inclusive) in the last 8 years. It's a shame!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by Belluski: 5:19pm On Jan 05, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
The real owners of Edo have now taken over. Edo is for Asiwaju Tinubu

I need laff for this one .... the same edo state? Hahahahahahahahah

2 Likes

Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by millionboi(m): 5:20pm On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:
JAGABAN is the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria

I honestly feel for Obi seriously

The show of shame of his campaign and the bad name he gave Psquare the upcoming artists performing in an empty field in PH is so embarrassing

I honestly feel for him on a more serious note

I sincerely wish he will not giveup just like his boss Atiku in contesting again after the election

Joke apart, I honestly feel for him
obi will win this election,no sane person will vote Apc in this hardship thy have dip Nigeria into.apc will loose alot of votes,the election is btw pdp and labour party.

1 Like

Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by Tareq1105: 5:22pm On Jan 05, 2023
DSC7:
Rubbish....

Vote wisely!!!

I don't believe you. If APC give you Osinbajo you would say it's Buhari 3rd term agenda. Vote your candidate and forget this sentiment.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha Joined APC Members In Abuja Today(photos) / Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka / Nigerians Who Lost Their Reputation Defending Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.