Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo (36646 Views)

Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges / Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by Daddyyo123: 6:50pm On Jan 05, 2023
Everybody knows Edo is Obidient number 1 state... So ignore the paid crowd
Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by duro4chang(m): 6:51pm On Jan 05, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Show us the aerial view like you did in Kano and not Corner pictures

Oh , there is no almajiri in Edo state to give N500 to be in your campaign like you did in Kano abi grin
The Kano rally you saw the earial photographs didn't you say bad things about it as usual.
Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by seunjungle1(m): 6:56pm On Jan 05, 2023
We are going to make sure Insha'Allah that the remaining campaign in the southwest is total lock down
Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by Indispensable85(m): 6:57pm On Jan 05, 2023
Image123:

Sorry, you are correct. i just confirmed that. i heard the state government refused to release the stadium for use.

It's my state. The Obaseki we know will never give anywhere to Tinubu for campaign in Edo State. They were able to secure uniben complex because it's a federal government institution.
Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by Image123(m): 7:04pm On Jan 05, 2023
Indispensable85:

It's my state. The Obaseki we know will never give anywhere to Tinubu for campaign in Edo State. They were able to secure uniben complex because it's a federal government institution.

Lol, quite petty of him.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by rolams(m): 7:04pm On Jan 05, 2023
StreetFight:

Same thing they will do on election day. At the end, you will cry blood

But you think there is sense in this your post right? Tell me the reason behind this statement now. Am I contesting or a supporter of any candidate? Is there any bias opinion in my post?

You need not to talk anyhow on a faceless forum like this. I have always been a neutral man since 1999 election. I only vote for the candidate of my choice regardless of a political party.
Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by ejimatic: 7:05pm On Jan 05, 2023
herkeem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn0SVuhJO3w

The Presidential Campaign Rally of the All progressives Congress APC continues today in Edo and people of the state are delighted to welcome ASIWAJU BOLA TINUBU to BENIN CITY. These are pictures from the rally.

Nlfpmod mynd44 Seun lalasticlala

. If you watched the live telecast today you don't need any Arial view again.Thank you Edo for your support today! The crowds qeee massive.
Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by biilwwu(m): 7:05pm On Jan 05, 2023
Most hated candidate and criticized will win the forthcoming election.
Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by Marcobos12: 7:06pm On Jan 05, 2023
LeoDeKing:

And the aerial view is shown, the next thing is "crowd doesn't determine winner"

Shukuma, no be so? grin

Meanwhile, see the performance of who will save Nigeria below.
With this your mumu statistics Mr Peter Obi left 65 billion naira while leaving office for Willie Obiano While Mr Obiano could not leave even a 100k naira for Soludo to inherit. He was even apprehended the very next day he handed over power. In the same vain, Jonathan left $2.1 billions dollars for buhari while buhari had a current debt of 50 trillion naira. Your kind are the reason while Nigeria will remain like this forever.
Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by beelon1020(m): 7:12pm On Jan 05, 2023
DSC7:
Rubbish....

I mean this is totally rubbish.....

I hate APC with passion, I could have considered voting APc had it been Osibanjo or Amaechi is running but with this Tinupoo, i must tell you that APC is finished....

Tinupoo must be rejected by every sane Nigerian....I watched a video where he totally messed himself up and his bodyguards were shielding him from the Camera...

Vote wisely!!!
OGA swipe left... we no need bitter people in BAT camp o... swallow your pride and join us moving Nigeria to a greater Hight!
Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by IbadeHQ: 7:15pm On Jan 05, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Oh , there is no almajiri in Edo state to give N500 to be in your campaign like you did in Kano abi grin

Bitterness no go kee u ooo. U see dis one u still dey find area view
Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by Prettygirl200(f): 7:20pm On Jan 05, 2023
God please do not allow APC happen to us again, I don't know of other person's but am tired of this hardship. Something new is what every sane Nigerian is asking for.
Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by exseJ: 7:51pm On Jan 05, 2023
Do u know where they used? The sport complex of uniben! I was in campus today....if this is how they get those photos...then it's exaggerated crowd that is being peddled online....
Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:59pm On Jan 05, 2023
Why are they not showing us aerial view as they did in kano ??
Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by ugo2chukwu: 8:07pm On Jan 05, 2023
For APC campaigns, it's drones taking pictures of people where they are crowded.

For LP campaigns, it's the people taking pictures themselves and posting it with joy.

If I lie, let those at that campaign ground that took pictures with their own phone post it.
Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by kamalbob(m): 8:15pm On Jan 05, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Coming from an Agbero from south lol... Come to kano, we will make you eat your words from the park. You don't even need to go into the city to realise that you are a complete idiot. Or maybe you should ask your brothers who came here with a bathroom slippers, worn t-shirt and 1 pair of faded jeans. You will get the perfect picture of how Kano from them.
Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by Danwakae(m): 8:24pm On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:
JAGABAN is the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria

I honestly feel for Obi seriously

The show of shame of his campaign and the bad name he gave Psquare the upcoming artists performing in an empty field in PH is so embarrassing

I honestly feel for him on a more serious note

I sincerely wish he will not giveup just like his boss Atiku in contesting again after the election

Joke apart, I honestly feel for him

Hope u have a stake in Baba Tinubu's presidency ...
Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by Komu1048(m): 8:29pm On Jan 05, 2023
herkeem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn0SVuhJO3w

The Presidential Campaign Rally of the All progressives Congress APC continues today in Edo and people of the state are delighted to welcome ASIWAJU BOLA TINUBU to BENIN CITY. These are pictures from the rally.

Nlfpmod mynd44 Seun lalasticlala

Wow from the so-called number one Obituaries State. I was expecting less than 10% of that population
Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by Williams893195: 8:31pm On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:

The show of shame of his campaign and the bad name he gave Psquare the upcoming artists performing in an empty field in PH is so embarrassing

I sincerely wish he will not giveup just like his boss Atiku in contesting again after the election

suffer no dey kuku taya you I no blame you
Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by excell0001: 8:43pm On Jan 05, 2023
Ha ha ha!!! My goodness
Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by Misterone: 9:06pm On Jan 05, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:

IGR is not a yardstick to measure progress. To encourage production you must reduce tax
and what did Anambra state produced during his tenure
Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by Misterone: 9:12pm On Jan 05, 2023
Prettygirl200:
God please do not allow APC happen to us again, I don't know of other person's but am tired of this hardship. Something new is what every sane Nigerian is asking for.
let's be frank, I'm a tinubu supporter but I don't believe him or any other candidate will make me richer than I am today. In any situation you find yourself, tap into the loopholes. Enrich yourself don't wait for government.
Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by Fearyourcreator: 9:17pm On Jan 05, 2023
DSC7:
Rubbish....

I mean this is totally rubbish.....

I hate APC with passion, I could have considered voting APc had it been Osibanjo or Amaechi is running but with this Tinupoo, i must tell you that APC is finished....

Tinupoo must be rejected by every sane Nigerian....I watched a video where he totally messed himself up and his bodyguards were shielding him from the Camera...

Vote wisely!!!
Na lie
Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by smsinnigeria(m): 10:04pm On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:

Feel for yourself Obi has nothing to loose if he didn't win presidential election. He is a billionaire. Is wrong for any reasonable person to compare labour party rally with APC that has 19 sitting governors, the presidency and national assemble. What OBI has achieved in Labour party no politician can achieve it including Tinubu. Assuming Tinubu defected to SDP do think he will be commanding this kind followership .
Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by folake4u(f): 11:01pm On Jan 05, 2023
exseJ:
Do u know where they used? The sport complex of uniben! I was in campus today....if this is how they get those photos...then it's exaggerated crowd that is being peddled online....

They ALWAYS exaggerate their crowds. I'm not even surprised.

If e sure for them, make one of them post full aerial view of the "mammoth crowd" at Uniben Sports complex. grin
Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by 77up(m): 11:58pm On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Tinubu get pretty women for him side o
I dey tell you, especially that Beta Edu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by ValeeLove(m): 12:27am On Jan 06, 2023
I'm so dissapointed in Edo. As them no dey shame they come out support this wicked man.
Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by Msports: 7:35am On Jan 06, 2023
herkeem:
Dem pay these ones too
5k each grin
Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by AdaojoTheUrchin: 7:48am On Jan 06, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:
Obituary will get high BP tonight grin

How far? grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by odomanis: 8:57am On Jan 06, 2023
UnfairLife7:

You feel for Obi as in how ? Obi who is a billionaire ? Obi who became a millionaire even as a student and youth ? You feel for Obi who has established viable businesses that earn him billions of naira every month ? You feel for Obi who has International businnesses that is earning him pounds,euros and dollars ? You better feel for yourself. If you like,let your economy crumble,let your naira become useless,Obi will still be earning his income in foreign currencies and be living fine. Obi has made money,still making money and will continue to make money so, Feel for yourself, dear.
Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by JAGS001(m): 10:24am On Jan 06, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:

This is poor, they are even oshiomole supporters. Tinubu has no real supporters outside yorubaland
according to you Niger, Kano, Maiduguri,nasarawa, Jos, sokoto, bauchi, katsina and gombe are all yorubaland
Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by UnfairLife7(m): 10:51am On Jan 06, 2023
odomanis:

You feel for Obi as in how ? Obi who is a billionaire ? Obi who became a millionaire even as a student and youth ? You feel for Obi who has established viable businesses that earn him billions of naira every month ? You feel for Obi who has International businnesses that is earning him pounds,euros and dollars ? You better feel for yourself. If you like,let your economy crumble,let your naira become useless,Obi will still be earning his income in foreign currencies and be living fine. Obi has made money,still making money and will continue to make money so, Feel for yourself, dear.
Obi was into drugs business as a student in UNN reason why he graduated with 3rd class after spending several years in 4 years course. That was where he made his self acclaimed millions as a student

Ask your Obi to disclose the nature of his father's death then you'll know wotsup

Anyway, Tinubu will be your next president so start getting used to it now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

9/24 Edo Assembly Members Elect New Speaker, Deputy At Night (photos) / Appointments: Buhari Has Violated Laws —senators / Aisha Buhari Speaks On U.S. Visit, Governor Fayose’s Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.