Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo (36613 Views)

Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges / Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by Tareq1105: 5:23pm On Jan 05, 2023
millionboi:
obi will win this election,no sane person will vote Apc in this hardship thy have dip Nigeria into.apc will loose alot of votes,the election is btw pdp and labour party.

Are you aware that some people are naturally APC?

4 Likes

Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by rickyrex(m): 5:23pm On Jan 05, 2023
herkeem:
Still massive...m
ogbeni there was nothing massive about what i saw on tvc this afternoon. But wait oh is obasanjo still contesting for president because what i heard fromd tinubu is was as if obasanjo was his opponent in this coming election, he spent his time mocking obasanjo. Hmmm i understand the pains in tinubu seeing a yoruba prominent politician endorsing peter obi an igbo man. They say obasanjo endorsement has no value yet they could not address their crowd without expressing their pains towards peters endorsement.
Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by rolams(m): 5:32pm On Jan 05, 2023
justified007:

You guys are shifting goal posts already ?? You said they can't get crowd for his rally and after seeing mammoth crowd you're alleging they were imported from Lagos .

Who? Have I ever said anything related to this before?

Oh! You thought I am affiliated to a political party or group. No my brother, I only analyze politics or issues here base on what I see.
Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by Voiceofthestree: 5:39pm On Jan 05, 2023
LeoDeKing:

And the aerial view is shown, the next thing is "crowd doesn't determine winner"

Shukuma, no be so? grin

Meanwhile, see the performance of who will save Nigeria below.

Shut up paid urchins
Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by hopexter(m): 5:41pm On Jan 05, 2023
DSC7:
Rubbish....

I mean this is totally rubbish.....

I hate APC with passion, I could have considered voting APc had it been Osibanjo or Amaechi is running but with this Tinupoo, i must tell you that APC is finished....

Tinupoo must be rejected by every sane Nigerian....I watched a video where he totally messed himself up and his bodyguards were shielding him from the Camera...

Vote wisely!!!

Tinubu is the wise one with a vision. Yes we are all voting wisely and we’ll vote Tinubu even if he messes himself up. He’s the only serious contestant and the only man who takes Nigerians seriously.

I would have voted Mr. Obi only if Anambra looked like somewhere that was governed by almighty Obi. Obi would have been the wise choice if he had something to his name. I can not move to Anambra for a greener pasture as an Edo man even though it’s closer and easier to get to, I’ll rather choose far away port harcourt, Delta or Lagos.

A former governor who couldn’t provide social amenities for his rural and urban communities, skills acquisition programmes for the youth and basic security for his own people but instead prefer to save the funds in state account for cheap political point is not qualified to be a president. A man who has no love for his own kinsmen, has no love for the nation. This is why Tinubu, upon all his so called deformities is far better than Obi which makes him the wise man for our votes and anything other than that would be religious or ethnic affiliations and not competency.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by Pclemenza: 5:41pm On Jan 05, 2023
herkeem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn0SVuhJO3w

The Presidential Campaign Rally of the All progressives Congress APC continues today in Edo and people of the state are delighted to welcome ASIWAJU BOLA TINUBU to BENIN CITY. These are pictures from the rally.

Nlfpmod mynd44 Seun lalasticlala

Please post pictures of happy attendants.

Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by BreconHills(m): 5:42pm On Jan 05, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:

IGR is not a yardstick to measure progress. To encourage production you must reduce tax

Revenue is always a barometer of growth. How do you calculate how well you are doing in your business or career? By revenue and net profit.

Tax? Company tax is under the federal legislative list not states so states cannot reduce company tax. What states can do is reduce charges on transactions such as property sales, operating business charges ( not tax on profits) and PAYE tax. You only reduce taxes to stimulate demand in a recession, not when the economy is growing.

I really don't see how your comment relates to the IGR data for Anambra. What it shows is that of the three governors PO increased IGR the least and this was doing a time when the national economy was doing far better than it is now - with higher oil prices and consequently a better FX exchange rate.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by iwaeda: 5:47pm On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:
JAGABAN is the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria

I honestly feel for Obi seriously

The show of shame of his campaign and the bad name he gave Psquare the upcoming artists performing in an empty field in PH is so embarrassing

I honestly feel for him on a more serious note

I sincerely wish he will not giveup just like his boss Atiku in contesting again after the election

Joke apart, I honestly feel for him

In your street. grin grin grin
Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by adioolayi(m): 5:50pm On Jan 05, 2023
Why is Labour Party hiding their Ekiti State pictures and videos

What's happening

1 Like

Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by oluwasayotinu: 5:51pm On Jan 05, 2023
Guys, kindly subscribe to my YouTube channel @shaykorner I vlog about Intl student life abroad (USA). I would love to connect with new people and interact with you in the comment section. I await you on my channel. Thank you����

https://www.youtube.com/@shaykorner
Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by Paullo19: 5:53pm On Jan 05, 2023
herkeem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn0SVuhJO3w

The Presidential Campaign Rally of the All progressives Congress APC continues today in Edo and people of the state are delighted to welcome ASIWAJU BOLA TINUBU to BENIN CITY. These are pictures from the rally.

Nlfpmod mynd44 Seun lalasticlala

The old man go Benin go dey talk nonsense.. Una need listen to am.. How u go go for rally dey Insult person for saying him mind??
Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by StreetFight: 5:53pm On Jan 05, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Show us the aerial view like you did in Kano and not Corner pictures

Oh , there is no almajiri in Edo state to give N500 to be in your campaign like you did in Kano abi grin

Aren't your parents there?

1 Like

Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by IamR: 5:54pm On Jan 05, 2023
Hahahaha....just 100 people.
Congratulations to President Obi!
Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by StreetFight: 5:54pm On Jan 05, 2023
rolams:
APC know how to mobilize crowd. Don't be surprised, some of these people may come from Lagos to attend the rally.

Same thing they will do on election day. At the end, you will cry blood

2 Likes

Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by Arkmanbuddy(m): 5:56pm On Jan 05, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Okay shukuma.

Kindly show us the productions embarked upon by Pandora Obituary other than the one that is now next to nothing.

Guy, you get bad mouth. Shukuma indeed! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by tonididdy(m): 5:58pm On Jan 05, 2023
grin Pffff….. in Edo nobody GAF about tinibu
Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by Justdare23: 6:03pm On Jan 05, 2023
A lot of people are moving to the ECHO forum...Good for Nigeria
dannybrasky43: As e dey sweet us, e dey pain them.....as e dey pain them...e dey sweet us

1 Like

Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by zionstaar75: 6:03pm On Jan 05, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Oh , there is no almajiri in Edo state to give N500 to be in your campaign like you did in Kano abi grin
I hope u won't kill yourself over tinubu matter, the guy doesn't even recognise your existence. Truth is Tinubu's worst rally is still bigger than Obi's best ones.continue living in delusion. In 50 days you'll wake up,whether with cold water or slap,whichever one

3 Likes

Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by erospecial: 6:08pm On Jan 05, 2023
Edo State is batified.
What a shame!

1 Like

Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by Subzydon(m): 6:12pm On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:
JAGABAN is the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria

I honestly feel for Obi seriously

The show of shame of his campaign and the bad name he gave Psquare the upcoming artists performing in an empty field in PH is so embarrassing
Lol! You’re copying and pasting comments now?
I honestly feel for him on a more serious note

I sincerely wish he will not giveup just like his boss Atiku in contesting again after the election

Joke apart, I honestly feel for him
Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by 1Dray(m): 6:15pm On Jan 05, 2023
herkeem:
Dem pay these ones too

You nor see their face? Dem dey smile for your eyes?
Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by oluwaseyi083: 6:17pm On Jan 05, 2023
Absolutely, OBidients have been shown too much persecution and hate on Nairaland.....I am glad we now have our own forum ECHO nigeria
wonlasewonimi23: Now we have alternative, anytime Nairaland messes up

1 Like

Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by Toosure70: 6:18pm On Jan 05, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

reason you people are dump. They show yours while not show their own too

1 Like

Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by 10kato: 6:18pm On Jan 05, 2023
Na so we day see ham
Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by ogunsbanjul(m): 6:23pm On Jan 05, 2023
I feel your pains.
Jagaban all the way.

PrinceOfLagos:

Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by Pabloma: 6:29pm On Jan 05, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

. Continue crying grin
Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by ogaemma: 6:35pm On Jan 05, 2023
Campaign without Baba, you are on your own.
Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by Abdulhakeem7(m): 6:40pm On Jan 05, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Aerial view KO,back view ni..... We know them once they comment negatively about anything that has to with APC and Tinubu
Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by Jagabanofafrica: 6:44pm On Jan 05, 2023
DSC7:
Rubbish....

I mean this is totally rubbish.....

I hate APC with passion, I could have considered voting APc had it been Osibanjo or Amaechi is running but with this Tinupoo, i must tell you that APC is finished....

Tinupoo must be rejected by every sane Nigerian....I watched a video where he totally messed himself up and his bodyguards were shielding him from the Camera...

Vote wisely!!!
Pls go and vote for ur Biafra candidate, pls leave Tinubu alone.

Yoruba lokan
Yoruba lokan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by VirileNelly2420: 6:44pm On Jan 05, 2023
LeoDeKing:

And the aerial view is shown, the next thing is "crowd doesn't determine winner"

Shukuma, no be so? grin

Meanwhile, see the performance of who will save Nigeria below.
@pics...

According to u, Obi generated low revenue.... But he had more works and savings.

Don't u think Willie should b proved to provide Anambras money. He generated such huge money and had nothing to show for it, even expended the ones saved by his predecessors...

Obi is a man of integrity.
Dem no dey buy am for market.

Ezigbo mmadu adiro fechaa!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju Shares Throwback Picture Of El-Rufai Disobeying Court Order / Why We Sacked 35 Senior Customs Officers- CG / Governor Umahi's Massive Convoy At UNN (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.