Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,722 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

95% Of Tinubu Supporters Are High Class Online Beggars (See Proof) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 95% Of Tinubu Supporters Are High Class Online Beggars (See Proof) (836 Views)

89% Of Obi supporters Are Online Beggars, See Proof / Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People / I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

95% Of Tinubu Supporters Are High Class Online Beggars (See Proof) by AcuraZDX: 3:11pm On Jan 05, 2023
95% of Tinubu BATstards are online beggars I mean chronic beggars yet they are still Campaigning for the party that have put them in penury.

See prove beliw

1 Like

Re: 95% Of Tinubu Supporters Are High Class Online Beggars (See Proof) by AcuraZDX: 3:11pm On Jan 05, 2023
Some of the are Generals in begging.

3 Likes

Re: 95% Of Tinubu Supporters Are High Class Online Beggars (See Proof) by AcuraZDX: 3:11pm On Jan 05, 2023
Moh247 LeoDeKing come and carry your bambiala oo

2 Likes

Re: 95% Of Tinubu Supporters Are High Class Online Beggars (See Proof) by AcuraZDX: 3:14pm On Jan 05, 2023
More

2 Likes

Re: 95% Of Tinubu Supporters Are High Class Online Beggars (See Proof) by xendra: 3:16pm On Jan 05, 2023
Dem plenty. By God's grace their suffering just start.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 95% Of Tinubu Supporters Are High Class Online Beggars (See Proof) by Moh247: 3:17pm On Jan 05, 2023
What's the big deal in begging for help if you don't have

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 95% Of Tinubu Supporters Are High Class Online Beggars (See Proof) by BaddestQueen(f): 3:18pm On Jan 05, 2023
Moh247:
no big deal my love

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 95% Of Tinubu Supporters Are High Class Online Beggars (See Proof) by DSC7: 3:19pm On Jan 05, 2023
They are nothing but parasitic creatures, they don't want Nigeria to progress so that they will continue leeching on others to survive....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 95% Of Tinubu Supporters Are High Class Online Beggars (See Proof) by AcuraZDX: 3:19pm On Jan 05, 2023
Moh247:

No big deal!

Your fellow Batified needs help. See his details below.

And make sure you help out and post proof here.

7 Likes

Re: 95% Of Tinubu Supporters Are High Class Online Beggars (See Proof) by Moh247: 3:21pm On Jan 05, 2023
AcuraZDX:

No big deal!

Your fellow Batified needs help. See his details below.

And make sure you help out and post proof here.

If he needed my help, he would direct it to me

You guys have taken Politics to the lowest of the low

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 95% Of Tinubu Supporters Are High Class Online Beggars (See Proof) by DSC7: 3:22pm On Jan 05, 2023
Moh247:

If we have a working system i believe we will have less poor people and beggers....

But how do you feel being mentally okay and still supporting a mentally deranged candidate?

Can you employ Some one like Tinubu to manage any of your Establishment?

9 Likes

Re: 95% Of Tinubu Supporters Are High Class Online Beggars (See Proof) by ecolime(m): 3:24pm On Jan 05, 2023
Moh247:
Vote Peter Obi so you will no longer take begging as a side hustle. Show some dignity man.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 95% Of Tinubu Supporters Are High Class Online Beggars (See Proof) by Moh247: 3:25pm On Jan 05, 2023
DSC7:

If we have a working system i believe we will have less poor people and beggers....

But how do you feel being mentally okay and still supporting a mentally deranged candidate?

Can you employ Some one like Tinubu to manage any of your Establishment?

No country on earth exist without needy or beggars even Kuwait have beggars

Calling a Man who had proven himself in all works of life "mentally deranged" is not an insult to him, but a form of delusion to you

What sector in Nigerian Economy hasn't Tinubu Excelled

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 95% Of Tinubu Supporters Are High Class Online Beggars (See Proof) by AcuraZDX: 3:26pm On Jan 05, 2023
Moh247:

If he needed my help, he would direct it to me

You guys have taken Politics to the lowest of the low

Look at this hypocrite. Moh247 Aka LeoDeKing see your hypocrisy outside.

4 Likes

Re: 95% Of Tinubu Supporters Are High Class Online Beggars (See Proof) by Moh247: 3:27pm On Jan 05, 2023
ecolime:

Vote Peter Obi so you will no longer take begging as a side hustle. Show some dignity man.

And who is taking begging as side hustle... I bet everyone in Anambra are so rich non beg

Dafuq is even wrong with you guys

As far as Nairaland is concerned I have giving people even without noise and one Kobo I have never requested
Re: 95% Of Tinubu Supporters Are High Class Online Beggars (See Proof) by AcuraZDX: 3:29pm On Jan 05, 2023
Moh247:

And who is taking begging as side hustle... I bet everyone in Anambra are so rich non beg

Dafuq is even wrong with you guys

As far as Nairaland is concerned I have giving people even without noise and one Kobo I have never requested

Noisemaker. Nairaland Billionaire grin

6 Likes

Re: 95% Of Tinubu Supporters Are High Class Online Beggars (See Proof) by Moh247: 3:30pm On Jan 05, 2023
AcuraZDX:

Look at this hypocrite. Moh247 Aka LeoDeKing see your hypocrisy outside.

How will a person that goes by the Name Mohammed with a username Moh247 and his DP proudly on his Nairaland page suddenly become Leo .?!

Look I since passed that stage of hide and seek.. what I can't post on Twitter or Facebook I won't hide on Nairaland to post it
Re: 95% Of Tinubu Supporters Are High Class Online Beggars (See Proof) by LeoDeKing: 3:34pm On Jan 05, 2023
Moh247:

How will a person that goes by the Name Mohammed with a username Moh247 and his DP proudly on his Nairaland page suddenly become Leo .?!

Look I since passed that stage of hide and seek.. what I can't post on Twitter or Facebook I won't hide on Nairaland to post it
I swear you get time.

Those people are the funniest creatures I have ever observed.

Watch, he will come back and insist it is you despite the lack of sense in what he said. Any point explaining anything to them? Not important, just ignore them and move. That is an indication you are hitting them at the right places.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 95% Of Tinubu Supporters Are High Class Online Beggars (See Proof) by DSC7: 3:34pm On Jan 05, 2023
Moh247:

No country on earth exist without needy or beggars even Kuwait have beggars

Calling a Man who had proven himself in all works of life "mentally deranged" is not an insult to him, but a form of delusion to you

What sector in Nigerian Economy hasn't Tinubu Excelled

You can do better young urchin....

I would advise you to vote wisely irrespective of what you are paid for...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 95% Of Tinubu Supporters Are High Class Online Beggars (See Proof) by Moh247: 3:47pm On Jan 05, 2023
LeoDeKing:

I swear you get time.

Those people are the funniest creatures I have ever observed.

Watch, he will come back and insist it is you despite the lack of sense in what he said. Any point explaining anything to them? Not important, just ignore them and move. That is an indication you are hitting them at the right places.

grin

Neck pressing ... I pity them sometimes
Re: 95% Of Tinubu Supporters Are High Class Online Beggars (See Proof) by freeborn02: 3:52pm On Jan 05, 2023
Moh247:

APC turned you to a social media beggar and you are still campaigning for APC.

That makes you a cursed idiot that refuses to learn from his past.

It's a sign that you cannot make headway in life because of your dumbness.

You too should ask yourself if campaigning for your oppressor is not a sign of mental backwardness.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 95% Of Tinubu Supporters Are High Class Online Beggars (See Proof) by Moh247: 3:53pm On Jan 05, 2023
freeborn02:

APC turned you to a social media beggar and you are still campaigning for APC.

That makes you a cursed idiot that refuses to learn from his past.

It's a sign that you cannot make headway in life because of your dumbness.

Zombidiots are lunatics that need serious mental evaluation

I could prolly adopt you like a pet and feed you without stress
Re: 95% Of Tinubu Supporters Are High Class Online Beggars (See Proof) by BaddestQueen(f): 3:55pm On Jan 05, 2023
Moh247:

stay quiet
be humble

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 95% Of Tinubu Supporters Are High Class Online Beggars (See Proof) by freeborn02: 4:00pm On Jan 05, 2023
Moh247:

You that will die of hunger if those doing giveaway on Twitter do not give you free money, how can adopt a pet? Na to starve the pet remain.

By the way, i want to do giveaway. Send your account number so that you will not die of hunger. Dindinrin. Suffering and smiling

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 95% Of Tinubu Supporters Are High Class Online Beggars (See Proof) by Moh247: 4:03pm On Jan 05, 2023
freeborn02:

You that will die of hunger if those doing giveaway on Twitter do not give you free money, how can adopt a pet? Na to starve the pet remain.

By the way, i want to do giveaway. Send your account number so that you will not die of hunger. Dindinrin. Suffering and smiling

If you have 1/10 of the kind of luxury I have and grew up with you won't even be this bitter in life

But since peasants need reminding ok let's go if you want to brag.. I will humiliate you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 95% Of Tinubu Supporters Are High Class Online Beggars (See Proof) by freeborn02: 4:08pm On Jan 05, 2023
Moh247:

If you have 1/10 of the kind of luxury I have and grew up with you won't even be this bitter in life

But since peasants need reminding ok let's go if you want to brag.. I will humiliate you

Lolz. Keep on deceiving yourself. We will soon expose you to be a pauper. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 95% Of Tinubu Supporters Are High Class Online Beggars (See Proof) by Moh247: 4:09pm On Jan 05, 2023
freeborn02:

Lolz. Keep on deceiving yourself. We will soon expose you to be a pauper. grin

Peansant make me smile

You are hiding I am not

Remember that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 95% Of Tinubu Supporters Are High Class Online Beggars (See Proof) by freeborn02: 4:10pm On Jan 05, 2023
Moh247:

Peansant make me smile

You are hiding I am not

Remember that

Go tell your fellow beggars on Twitter to quit disgracing tinubu the bedwetter

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 95% Of Tinubu Supporters Are High Class Online Beggars (See Proof) by freeborn02: 10:13pm On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:
I honestly feel for Obi seriously

The show of shame of his campaign and the bad name he gave Psquare the upcoming artists performing in an empty field in PH is so embarrassing

I honestly feel for him on a more serious note

I sincerely wish he will not giveup just like his boss Atikuin contesting again after the election

Joke apart, I honestly feel for him

Did you also feel for tinubu when he was stoned by the crowd in jos? Or when he urinated on his agbada at public functions?

Or you have no feelings at all for tinubu cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 95% Of Tinubu Supporters Are High Class Online Beggars (See Proof) by Ofodirinwa: 10:20pm On Jan 05, 2023
I don't believe Tinubu will win 30% of the vote in Lagos. The ppl supporting Tinubu are a very specific crass form of tribalist that doesn't reflect any population they're in. I have barely seen them talk about the election without making it tribal. Obi and Atiku's camps have done a good job of having national message.

Tinubu supporters seem to be supporting him to spite others. They are aware that he won't win. He likely won't outperform Kwankwaso (who is also a regional candidate). The only advantage Tinubu has is that Lagos has a strong online presence so we have to keep hearing his name. He's been irrelevant for a long time.

Even look at PDP's recent taking of the SW

Osun - PDP
Oyo - PDP
Re: 95% Of Tinubu Supporters Are High Class Online Beggars (See Proof) by DMerciful(m): 10:39pm On Jan 05, 2023
Austerity they helped to create?
Moh247:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Again, Bola Tinubu And APC Shut Down Yobe State / Spot The Difference Between Peter Obi Supporters And Agbado Gangs - Pictures / Vintage Bola Tinubu On Competition In The Gas Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.