Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? - Career (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? (22268 Views)

What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 / What Skill I Can I Learn In 3 Months While I Wait For NYSC? / Please What Skill Can I Learn To Survive In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by sageb: 9:51am On Jan 06, 2023
Munzy14:
To sleep better sleep with small snoring.... grin
So funny
Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by ImmanuelMyron(m): 9:59am On Jan 06, 2023
Vivvvy1:
[Oh
Ok
Tnk u
I don't understand inactive thread mentions
Wat Abt email?

quote author=Ameoba300 post=119759468]

I'll send you a link. If you follow it religiously like you pray. By April, you should become a pro.

Mention me in an inactive thread. I'll send you my contact.

Just enter one thread wey no dey front page(another section tho) and mention him there via his moniker

1 Like

Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by Elidrisy20: 10:13am On Jan 06, 2023
Yahoo yahoo
Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by Elidrisy20: 10:14am On Jan 06, 2023
This year is a year of election,I will learn political thuggary
Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 06, 2023
Adebowhales:

You pay that much? 200k?

Yes bro. i pay only marrrried women between 200k to 220k.the one i paied 220k on 24th december waz lightskin sir. I always pay lightskin women more sir. no man is a real man until he date lightskin woman.
and thats why every men MUST improve skills on there lyrics. My lyrics gets all women sir. real talk!!! (no oofeinsce) angry
Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by FahBuLous: 10:26am On Jan 06, 2023
BBQZ:
WebDevelopment : HTML, CSS Java Script, Bootstrap + Php/python. Shikena
You no go follow learn React to complete that list?
Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by Night0307: 10:52am On Jan 06, 2023
gimakon2:

I am also learning, and I am not perfect. But People who learnt with me go thru very rigorous and tough way to learn. But when they do, i know at least 8 of them who got jobs. I am also working with a cameroonian in my startup, and i know what he told me this evening... I dont give miniature or starter projects. I give hard projects and my specifications can be very tasking (You might need to write some Algorithms on your own). I do not know if you up for something like this. I did not learn backend or React native or React JS (or Flutter as i am currently learning) with Clever Programmer or PapaFAM or so (but i watched some of his tutorials (i mean PAPAFAM) and gave myself a totally different project), everything I learnt on my own, so you also need to add patience and some other form of Logic as well as hardwork to your CV as well when learning with me. Those are things you would meet in office environment, only difference is, we are both learning.

If you up for something like this, Please let me know. Then you can send a message and we take it up from there smiley

Thanks for your reply. I understand that I have to work very hard while learning and I’m fully open to that. I’m sure your project might be above my knowledge area but I’ll commit to solving them and that would open me to newer ideas and better ways in backend development.
Good practice and better experience with you would also improve my coding and problem solving skills.

I’m fully up for this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by gimakon2(m): 11:03am On Jan 06, 2023
Night0307:

Thanks for your reply. I understand that I have to work very hard while learning and I’m fully open to that. I’m sure your project might be above my knowledge area but I’ll commit to solving them and that would open me to newer ideas and better ways in backend development.
Good practice and better experience with you would also improve my coding and problem solving skills.

I’m fully up for this.

Good then. Let us talk then
Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by Parser: 11:29am On Jan 06, 2023
azpekuliar:
Thank you OP. I want to learn how to run an ecommerce business. I have been quoted a fee of N500,000 to have a one-to-one class with one of Nigeria's most successful internet-based business entrepreneurs and I am going for it.
I know we need to take power back from a wicked political class, but please add value (skills) to yourself else you will find you have been shouting 'Buhari!' 'Buhari!' from January-December with nothing to show for it at the end of the year.

Great. Can you link me up with this plug. Twitter handle etc thx.
Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by T0BY(m): 11:59am On Jan 06, 2023
Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by efec(m): 1:01pm On Jan 06, 2023
millionboi:
can I do that with my phone, how do I get video editing job?
professionally, you need a good laptop.
Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by paparazi232(m): 1:23pm On Jan 06, 2023
Gohs:

If you want to survive in Forex trading, only take short positions i.e only take selling positions don't take buying positions or else you'll lose money sooner or later.
saw some telegram channels giving good pips and it's working out on demo account I'm using I'm still tryna Learn more so I can fund the account with real money

1 Like

Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by ManyThanks: 1:25pm On Jan 06, 2023
placeofallure:
I wanna go tech. I want to learn UI/UX design. Anyone already into this can give insights, Biko.
Start from youtube. search for Rachel How ux/ui designer on youtube.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by ManyThanks: 1:30pm On Jan 06, 2023
chizzypresh:
Data science
UI/UX Design
Driving
Product designing
Copy writing
Website development
Mobile app development
narrow it down a bit. you can start from driving and afterward ui/ux. the later will take upto 3-6 months to perfect.

3 Likes

Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by placeofallure(f): 2:16pm On Jan 06, 2023
ManyThanks:
Start from youtube. search for Rachel How ux/ui designer on youtube.

Thank you. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by Vivvvy1(f): 2:40pm On Jan 06, 2023
Ok
Tnk u
quote author=ImmanuelMyron post=119763510]

Just enter one thread wey no dey front page(another section tho) and mention him there via his moniker[/quote]

1 Like

Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by balarabe01(m): 3:49pm On Jan 06, 2023
Already learnt a valuable digital skill in 2022,stock trading and i intend to improve my revenue from day trading in 2023 and continue it for the rest of my life, along with my medical professional practice. My 2023 resolution.

1 Like

Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by 4lorunsho(m): 4:15pm On Jan 06, 2023
Kreddy:

Please are you into video editing??

Yes I am
Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by 4lorunsho(m): 4:16pm On Jan 06, 2023
GoldenqueenC:

For the animation? I lost it with the laptop but then It was not a professional work morelike doing animation with everyday happenings in the society.

Ok

1 Like

Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by 4lorunsho(m): 4:21pm On Jan 06, 2023
jclassiq:

Where are you? Can you do physical teaching? Lagos, Ikeja, oshodi axis?

Yes I can but you have to show willingness because men and women have wasted my time on this.

I stay in Lagos
Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by jclassiq(m): 4:47pm On Jan 06, 2023
4lorunsho:

Yes I can but you have to show willingness because men and women have wasted my time on this.

I stay in Lagos
I won't waste your time.

How do we start pls?

Can you quote me with your phone number? U can type it in words.
Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by lordizak(m): 5:06pm On Jan 06, 2023
Lordsagna:

hello i wanna learn video editing
Can you share me the curriculum or the learning path
I want to learn sir.
Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by ManyThanks: 5:19pm On Jan 06, 2023
placeofallure:

Thank you. God bless you.
you are welcome.

2 Likes

Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by Viccur(m): 7:56pm On Jan 06, 2023
Animation and I want to be serious with my video editing as well. Electricity has been a major stumbling block though

1 Like

Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by Night0307: 8:22pm On Jan 06, 2023
gimakon2:

Good then. Let us talk then

Thanks , I’ll send a pm now.
Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by Kreddy: 12:00am On Jan 07, 2023
4lorunsho:

Yes I am

How can I reach you, I would like to learn it

1 Like

Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by 4lorunsho(m): 5:57pm On Jan 07, 2023
Kreddy:

How can I reach you, I would like to learn it

Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by 4lorunsho(m): 5:58pm On Jan 07, 2023
jclassiq:

I won't waste your time.

How do we start pls?

Can you quote me with your phone number? U can type it in words.

Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by Konquest: 6:37pm On Jan 07, 2023
SeaTrade:
Back to school for me to get my Degree.

Sadly I've lost any shot at completing My Engineering degree and honestly no longer interested in that field of study.

Really want to go and study business or economics using my Cambridge A level , older than 10 years sha.I hope they accept it cos I'm not rewriting Jamb or whatever basic certificates.

Then Use 3 years,get my degree and proceed to any really good school abroad for my MBA.

I've built a good business I manage to structure this year and thankfully it is beginning to look like it has acquired autonomy and I don't want to procrastinate no more.
Many will think I'm crazy but I don't think I'm fulfilled by being a trader and frankly,it's beginning to look like I've seen my glass ceiling,if I don't change strategy now I might plateau and start declining and it'd look like I wasted my life,coupled with the fact that a good education will put me in circles where these street experiences I've gathered and resources will boost me more and speed my status more in record time.

To younglings growing,our mistakes was thinking money was everything and thinking opportunities will runaway if we didn't grab it then, turned out to be all lies!Money and opportunities no dey finish,

Finish your school and don't get distracted, anything that makes you lose focus on it should be dumped,including money making.

Some of us were even lucky to achieve the things we left for,what if you don't?One was really dumb and naive,kai!

Anyways,bowing out gracefully.... smiley
Nicely put. For the records... Just do it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by cdolf(m): 7:22pm On Jan 07, 2023
TheGiftedOne:
I laugh when I see young people honestly expressing their dark side in this thread that was created to help them. They do not even know who could pick up interest in and help them based on their interest. Smh in utter disbelieve.
Very true
Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by cdolf(m): 7:25pm On Jan 07, 2023
Jsucre:
Learn smart home automation and thank me later. Tested and trusted
Sir,how does someone go about this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The #nairalife Of A POS Agent Forced To Plot New Business Moves / See The Officer Who Broke 20 Year Old Record At Armed Forces Command College / A Nairalander Graduates From Flying School.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.