Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? (22272 Views)

What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 / What Skill I Can I Learn In 3 Months While I Wait For NYSC? / Please What Skill Can I Learn To Survive In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 05, 2023
Advanced premiere pro, aftereffects... . Nothing more nothing less..
Then YouTube super editor for finance channels, faceless channels ..Upwork, fiverr .....on my way to $50k per month. If you know you know.

3 Likes

Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by visaclick: 6:39pm On Jan 05, 2023
yungchop:

Can I master autocad without being an architect?
yes you can, AutoCAD is one program that can be used to Design almost anything especially if you are into dimensioned designs. I teach AutoCAD.
Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by Kreddy: 6:41pm On Jan 05, 2023
4lorunsho:

I can teach you editing

Please are you into video editing??
Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 05, 2023
Decorations
Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by visaclick: 6:41pm On Jan 05, 2023
Edipet:
I an into HVAC, where can I learn better
send me a dm. HVAC and plumbing Designs with AutoCAD and Revit I can put you in line.
Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by Jokerman(m): 6:41pm On Jan 05, 2023
yungchop:

Can I master autocad without being an architect?

Yes.

I'm planning to learn AutoCad mechanical
Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by Jokerman(m): 6:42pm On Jan 05, 2023
Edipet:
I an into HVAC, where can I learn better

I'm also looking for, even if it's training
Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by omoyeni37: 6:42pm On Jan 05, 2023
Cyber security and to learn how to drive, i really want to start a car hailing business.
May my helper locate me in JESUS NAME

1 Like

Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by Mrmed: 6:44pm On Jan 05, 2023
So how can we meet up and also are you in Lagos though? please if yes, how are far from Yabatech
Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by visaclick: 6:45pm On Jan 05, 2023
Jokerman:

Yes.

I'm planning to learn AutoCad mechanical
dm me.i can teach and make you a pro in it.
Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by Jokerman(m): 6:47pm On Jan 05, 2023
visaclick:
dm me.i can teach and make you a pro in it.

Please I don't do DM.

Just say your package here, so someone else might achieve something. And if its something OK for me, then I may DM

1 Like

Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by SPAMBOX7: 6:47pm On Jan 05, 2023
Music production
Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by anayolity: 6:48pm On Jan 05, 2023
Jsucre:
Learn smart home automation and thank me later. Tested and trusted

Can you put me through please

1 Like

Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by Blizzy9ja: 6:50pm On Jan 05, 2023
Pro556:

Igbo Hardened criminal spotted, God will punish you
Your generation will suffer for your tribalistic post... You will remain stunted

2 Likes

Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by Justaskofficial: 6:53pm On Jan 05, 2023
mariahAngel:
Acquiring a new skill is a way of adding value to yourself.
Every time you learn something new, you become better than you were.

This year, be encouraged to learn as much skills as you can, so that in the near future, you can be better than you are now.
So that when you look back, you can be proud of the person you have become and what you have been able to achieve.

So, without further ado, what skill(s) are you learning this year?

Cyber security !Started aready
Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by Jsucre(m): 6:54pm On Jan 05, 2023
anayolity:

Can you put me through please
yes that's my job.
Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by Jsucre(m): 6:55pm On Jan 05, 2023
Ganjafama:
What's smart home automation?
WhatsApp me via my number. I will show you videos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by longetivity(m): 6:56pm On Jan 05, 2023
Lordsagna:

Okay bro, which software are you using
which learning curriculum is he following
Adobe premier pro
Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by seanwilliam(m): 6:56pm On Jan 05, 2023
I really wish to learn apps dev.
But mehn I too lazy.
Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by sageb: 6:59pm On Jan 05, 2023
securitywatch50:
I'm interested in learning cyber security
Can someone be of help please

Go for Comptia A+ certification, although it is quite costly but it is the cybersecurity profession standard.
Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 05, 2023
Adebowhales:

You pay that much? 200k?

yes bro. i pay only marrried women between 200k to 220k for sexxxc. Highest i pay so far waz 220k on christmas eve last yea. Bro marrried women are clearner, more trustin & more loyal & they keep secret good. Thats why i toast them better.....I only pay bonus if they are lightskin sir! (REAL TALK) smiley

1 Like

Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by Emekaossai(m): 7:07pm On Jan 05, 2023
Forex trading and digital marketing
I need a mentor on Forex trading.
Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by thisfemi: 7:13pm On Jan 05, 2023
I want to start learning programming from the scratch. HTML, CSS, JAVASCRIPT......
Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by LordAzure: 7:18pm On Jan 05, 2023
I will be adding ASP.Net Core to to my list of Backend frameworks.
Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by siofra(f): 7:27pm On Jan 05, 2023
DaddyCK:

SIOFRA I DONT WANNTO YANSH U ANYMORE PLEASE... .....ITS 2023... am tired of fukkkkin...LEAVE ME ALONE...HABA!!!! angry

Na lie! I will not leave you.

It's me and you on this forum this year grin
Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by millionboi(m): 7:29pm On Jan 05, 2023
faceLAGOS:
1.50 rollover
can we roll together, your digital man?
Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by faceLAGOS: 7:30pm On Jan 05, 2023
millionboi:
can we roll together, your digital man?

Sure.

What have you got?
Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by OneKinGuy(m): 7:32pm On Jan 05, 2023
Westwood2580:
Hello, boss! Can someone new to programming language join this program(roadmap) I'm still currently learning javascript basics
Sure, You follow but it's recommended to stick to one thing at a time.
Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by OneKinGuy(m): 7:33pm On Jan 05, 2023
Kbrule:
What is dev ops?
https://aws.amazon.com/devops/what-is-devops/#:~:text=DevOps%20is%20the%20combination%20of,development%20and%20infrastructure%20management%20processes.
Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by hartson(m): 7:33pm On Jan 05, 2023
Easier said than done.even chronic procrastinators full here dey make this thread trend. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by OneKinGuy(m): 7:34pm On Jan 05, 2023
Nelz7:

How do I join bro
just be checking the repo daily. You can go through day 1-5. They'll be adding content for the next 90days
Re: What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? by babyoy(f): 7:43pm On Jan 05, 2023
I want to learn more on coding

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

See The Officer Who Broke 20 Year Old Record At Armed Forces Command College / A Nairalander Graduates From Flying School. / MURIC Director, Prof. Akintola Retires From LASU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.