Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine (48884 Views)

Putin Orders Wagner Fighters To Sign Oath Of Allegiance / Vladimir Putin Orders Russian Troops Into Eastern Ukraine Separatist Provinces / VLADIMIR Putin Orders US Officials To Leave Russia Immediately (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine by Numerouno94(m): 7:50pm On Jan 05, 2023
silibaba:

African countries will benefit more if Russia wins. Especially countries colonized by those wicked western countries.

Putin is fighting EU, US, France, UK etc through Ukraine.

If you don't gerit, then forgerit.

Some of u people self. Ur comments re amusing. How will Africa benefit more if Russia wins?
U tink say Putin send ur papa?
Do u know the number of aids, grants, loans Africa has enjoyed from the west? Western Organizations like UNICEF, WHO, African Children's Fund, Self Help Africa, WaterAid, Farm Africa, Intercare etecetera. These re but a few of the numerous advantages we get from the west.

Do u tink Putin nd his allies like China nd Iran will give a bleep abt Africa if they re the world power? b careful wat u wish for.

1 Like

Re: Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine by nairamaniac: 7:51pm On Jan 05, 2023
lhordspy:

Event like what? Dont believe those western propagandist media. They are just trying to justify their evil intentions of their romance with Ukraine.
Events like Russia to have annexed some parts of Ukraine in recent past.

Also what happened to crimea?
Re: Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 05, 2023
Emu4life:
Whoever gave y'all this believe that everyone is US-crazed as you.... I no see better Countries like Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Kuwait, Hongkong etc.... na where dem go drill my anus I go hustle to go *spits*.
US that anyone can just pull a gun and massacre everybody in a mall cuz his/her child refuse to eat at home.
We thought we've defeated Slavery. Apparently, it's no longer physical chains but Mental chains. Receive Sense
You are the one with mental slavery. Those counties you mentioned are modelked after the same USA you hate. Why is China bullying Hong Kong and Japan? Isn't it cos of American aids?
Hate the west. The little good things they v done is better than Russia, Turkey and the mofo Islamic nations who are hiding behind Russia
Re: Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine by womenareapezz: 7:55pm On Jan 05, 2023
stanluiz:
Russia is preparing for brutal winter offensive this January.

You can't defeat Russia in winter war. They are master in the game.

Ukraine go hear am this January and February.
during winter war code name: operations Barbarossa) it was the Ukrainian who drove the Germany to despair and was America who proved the ammunition for it undecided

Fast forward to present fighting in Ukraine, don't you know Russians soldiers die allot in this winter undecided

Which winter war are you talking about when winter is about rounding up undecided

You can't reason because of that stupid book called Qur'an which is eating your brain angry
Re: Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 05, 2023
lhordspy:

Why dont you just take this time to outline all your problem with me, really.

You never seems to agree with any of my ideology. I think you do it on purpose.
I don't v a personal problem with you. But I see you support evil?
How ll you be handling women especially those that question your excesses?
Re: Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine by Kemadealadire(f): 7:59pm On Jan 05, 2023
Finally.
Re: Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine by lhordspy: 8:01pm On Jan 05, 2023
Sweetplum:

I don't v a personal problem with you. But I see you support evil?
How ll you be handling women especially those that question your excesses?

That question should be for you. You are the one that goes around the forum attacking everyone on their personal opinion. Even get aggressive sometimes. You once refferred to me as a monkey. And i have seen you use demeaning words on people here too especially male.

I dont interfere with others or have any problem with people not agreeing with mine. I only give my opinion on things which i am entitle to.
Re: Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine by OgunKiLhordSpy: 8:02pm On Jan 05, 2023
lhordspy:
Russian President Vladimir Putin on Thursday ordered a temporary ceasefire in Ukraine on Orthodox Christmas, celebrated this week by both countries, according to the Kremlin.

* The announcement comes following a request for a ceasefire during the religious holiday from Russia’s 76-year-old Orthodox leader Patriarch Kirill.

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/01/05/breaking-putin-orders-ceasefire-in-ukraine-for-orthodox-christmas/
bastard Putin ass licker you never die.... I think Ogun don strike you niii oloriburuku

1 Like

Re: Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine by Emu4life(m): 8:05pm On Jan 05, 2023
Sweetplum:

You are the one with mental slavery. Those counties you mentioned are modelked after the same USA you hate. Why is China bullying Hong Kong and Japan? Isn't it cos of American aids?
Hate the west. The little good things they v done is better than Russia, Turkey and the mofo Islamic nations who are hiding behind Russia
This one na mumu, make I just leave amcheesy
Re: Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine by EbenezerTriumph: 8:06pm On Jan 05, 2023
FERNANDEZISBACK:
you should hit me up if you wanna talk.
hit you up privately right?
Re: Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:09pm On Jan 05, 2023
EbenezerTriumph:
hit you up privately right?
Huh? shocked grin
Not sure.. it should be on here.. lol
Re: Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine by EmekaA125(m): 8:10pm On Jan 05, 2023
God bless President Vladimir Putin.
Re: Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine by Soner34r: 8:10pm On Jan 05, 2023
Gsdg

Re: Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine by EbenezerTriumph: 8:11pm On Jan 05, 2023
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Huh? shocked grin Not sure.. it should be on here.. lol
funny enough I missed you though
Re: Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:13pm On Jan 05, 2023
EbenezerTriumph:
funny enough I missed you though
Or you miss the part where you troll me all day.. grin
You.. you.. you.. lol
Re: Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine by Tanimuabk: 8:15pm On Jan 05, 2023
It is a perfect true
lhordspy:
A man with a big heart.

If by this 2023 , you still feels Russia is in Ukraine for War. Then something is wrong with you.

Russia is in Ukraine for world peace . It signifies the beginning of the liberation of the world from the shackles of Evil powers, spearheaded by Nato, Eu and the west.

Evil people who go about spending billions of dollars on Medical healthcare and research but still encourages mental disorderliness in the form of homosexuality.
Re: Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 05, 2023
lhordspy:

That question should be for you. You are the one that goes around the forum attacking everyone on their personal opinion. Even get aggressive sometimes. You once refferred to me as a monkey. And i have seen you use demeaning words on people here too especially male.

I dont interfere with others or have any problem with people not agreeing with mine. I only give my opinion on things which i am entitle to.
I recalled the monkey part. You must v said something to warrant it. But I v apologized to you.
I don't go around attacking. I m not a trouble maker.
It's people here that are quick to provoke others.
My issue with you is your opinion of supporting Russia and anything to decimate the west. I m not pro west but I know Putin and other evil leaders like Erdogan that's backing him. Maybe you are an islamist recruit too. But since you are entitled to your opinion, I ll let you be.
But remember, the drums of war Russia has started and the silent laughter Iran and other Islamic nations are laughing ll still come back to hurt them. Ayatollah Khomeini has said islamists should be happy cos Russia and Ukraine are two Crusaders fighting each other.
And the rate at which threads like this hit fp is as if they v paid Seun for it.
Re: Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine by Tanimuabk: 8:20pm On Jan 05, 2023
since u ar quarreling with each other i dare u people to fight if it is true
Sweetplum:

I understand you are a foo l so I out too
Re: Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 05, 2023
Tanimuabk:
since u ar quarreling with each other i dare u people to fight if it is true
koriburuku e lo!
Re: Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine by JOemmy(m): 8:22pm On Jan 05, 2023
lhordspy:
A man with a big heart.

If by this 2023 , you still feels Russia is in Ukraine for War. Then something is wrong with you.

Russia is in Ukraine for world peace . It signifies the beginning of the liberation of the world from the shackles of Evil powers, spearheaded by Nato, Eu and the west.

Evil people who go about spending billions of dollars on Medical healthcare and research but still encourages mental disorderliness in the form of homosexuality.

Too many sick clowns in this forum how can you say bloodthirsty putin is not in Ukraine for war? Are you really sure you ok?
Re: Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine by Emu4life(m): 8:23pm On Jan 05, 2023
generalwo:

U mentioned how usa gave Isreal money for arms... I never saw where you mentioned the amount of people that the money saved... If not for the Iron dome That saved Israel against the hamas, do you know how many people would have died

No country is perfect but it's so easy for people to forget what this world would be without countries like USA and UK... They have their own dark sides yes.... But common, they are a better evil than Russia and China..... Give me one reason why Russia wants to invade Taiwan... A country it has NEVER governed in the past... Just one good reason sir
generalwo:
..... Do you know how many people 580 rockets can kill?? USA might be far from perfection but they are by far the best of all the evils around the world who call themselves world power!!

U qouted the oppressors media and expect to see the Truth
I'm not against Isreal defending themselves from stubborn militants like Hamas but common, that's what the state of Isreal want you to see that they pasted on thier site.
I have hundreds of videos of coward Isreali soldiers killing, harassing and torturing unarmed, harmless Palestinian Children and Women.
These videos are often posted by citizens who recorded the heinous act, Aljazeera also leaks these videos to the World. This is why Isreali have been killing Aljazeerah Journalists covering the unrest, they even went as far as bombing Aljazeerah's media house in the West bank while lying to the World that Hamas are hiding there. The US is still supplying arms to Isreal despite knowing all these.
The US is still supplying weapons to Saudi Arabia despite thier killings of Children in school buses in Yemen and the senseless Saudi assault on Yemen.

If you justify all these, why shouldn't we justify Russia's Wickedness?
Re: Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine by Decent09(m): 8:23pm On Jan 05, 2023
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Dude listen to your confused self... grin
From special operation to not in a "war" to celebrating the temporary ceasefire.

We won't give space for religious terrorist to get hold of power.. Ukraine will get all the help it needs to protect itself from an invader.. Israel is doing a wonderful job.. dealing with those extremist minions.. no space.. I repeat no space for religious terrorist.. grin grin

Bow on your kneels for the great eagle is here to deal with y'all .. ask Saddam Hussein... Osama bin laden.. gadaffi and other terrorist how we cut them off .. grin
As for your too obvious wild terrorist religious ideology and hate against the western world yve been spreading.. from supporting BS to indirectly justifying the Taliban's ban on women enrollment in a university.. that sh## don't work no more.. at least the homosexuals aren't bombing the whole place.. who's responsible for terrorist activities around the world? All In the name of a clown god.. grin

These same set of religious beasts are in France.. an European country.. committing all sort of stabbing in the name of their god.. same way they tend to destroy anything.. trying to control everything.. you can't hate the west.. we have a way of dealing with monstrous terrorist.. I'm not surprised you support terrorist acts.. BS! undecided

One Asslicker Spotted
Re: Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine by Funflipper: 8:23pm On Jan 05, 2023
Kingsnairaland:
Ukraine live briefing: Putin orders 36-hour unilateral cease-fire in Ukraine for Orthodox Christmas

Russia isn't going away after the cease fire . It is amassing men and material in preparation for a winter offensive. It is bringing hundreds of thousands of fresh troops into the theater. General Mark Milley, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs, knows what is looming. That is why he has urged Ukraine to negotiate, He said, "Ukraine has accomplished all they can militarily. It gets very very cold in Ukraine."

Meat grinder you mean?
Re: Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine by Advision: 8:28pm On Jan 05, 2023
Kingsnairaland:
Ukraine live briefing: Putin orders 36-hour unilateral cease-fire in Ukraine for Orthodox Christmas

Russia isn't going away after the cease fire . It is amassing men and material in preparation for a winter offensive. It is bringing hundreds of thousands of fresh troops into the theater. General Mark Milley, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs, knows what is looming. That is why he has urged Ukraine to negotiate, He said, "Ukraine has accomplished all they can militarily. It gets very very cold in Ukraine."

Is it from NTA you've been getting your news? Cannot be a recognised new channel that fed you this
Re: Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine by MrAAA2: 8:32pm On Jan 05, 2023
lhordspy:
A man with a big heart.

Marck who lost his wife, house and car at the beginning of the 'liberation' to a missile strike and the other 4 Ukrainians I work with who fled their homes will say otherwise.

If you are offered a stay in Russia and the mad West and US, I may be able to guess your choices based on how much I think you might love true freedom and safety.

Let's talk about the young men, who has been imprisoned because they do not wish to bear arms for the sole purpose of killing their friends and even families across the border. Oh the 110 brothers and sisters too who are currently in jail and pretrial for practising their peace loving Christian faith.
Re: Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine by lhordspy: 8:34pm On Jan 05, 2023
MrAAA2:

Marck who lost his wife, house and car at the beginning of the 'liberation' to a missile strike and the other 4 Ukrainians I work with who fled their homes will say otherwise.

If you are offered a stay in Russia and the mad West and US, I may be able to guess your choices based on how much I think you might love true freedom and safety.

Let's talk about the young men, who has been imprisoned because they do not wish to bear arms for the sole purpose of killing their friends and even families across the border. Oh the 110 brothers and sisters too who are currently in jail and pretrial for practising their peace loving Christian faith.

Are you saying Russia is anti-Christian?
Re: Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine by Advision: 8:34pm On Jan 05, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

None of them wants Putin's hypersonic nukes on their azz lol

They all ran away when putin tested the nuke.

In case you are still watch NTA, the USA just announced the provision of Bradley IFVs, Germany announce Marder IFV + Patriot , France announced AMX ifv yesterday.....winter offensive is about to commence following weeks of precision strikes on C&C centres and logistics hubs of RFU in ukraine...early this week almost 500 RFU soldiers were slaughtered in their sleep by Himars

You must be really ignorant to think Ukraine will be interested in a ceasefire when it can smell RFUs blood

also oil & gas prices are at their lowest in over 12 months (and this is winter period when prices should be high, Ural is trading at $50 per barrel below even the $60 price cap set by the EU)...its really bad for putin and his fan boys
Re: Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine by bankylan: 8:36pm On Jan 05, 2023
So there are another 138 idiots that liked this nonsense.

lhordspy:
A man with a big heart.

Re: Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine by fuckboys: 8:39pm On Jan 05, 2023
Numerouno94:

Some of u people self. Ur comments re amusing. How will Africa benefit more if Russia wins?
U tink say Putin send ur papa?
Do u know the number of aids, grants, loans Africa has enjoyed from the west? Western Organizations like UNICEF, WHO, African Children's Fund, Self Help Africa, WaterAid, Farm Africa, Intercare etecetera. These re but a few of the numerous advantages we get from the west.

Do u tink Putin nd his allies like China nd Iran will give a bleep abt Africa if they re the world power? b careful wat u wish for.

You're celebrating the bolded grants, now compare those your useless grants to trillions of natural resources they stole from Africa and continue stealing on daily basis.

Do you even know the west civilization was literally built from Africa's loot and human resources.
Re: Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine by Benmob: 8:43pm On Jan 05, 2023
Eurasia:

Putin is fighting Satanists
so Ukraine pple,he is bombing are Satanists abi,some of u pple talk like kindergarten children. d same Putin that have d blood of many journalists in his country and opponents.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began / We Won't Apologise, Foreigners Are Not Welcome -south Africa King Replies / Mali, Burkina Faso Deploy Warplanes In Niger After Fresh ECOWAS Threat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.