Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

ABROAD BASED NIGERIAN: IF YOU CAN'T DO WITHOUT FRESH FOOD, DONT COME ABROAD - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / ABROAD BASED NIGERIAN: IF YOU CAN'T DO WITHOUT FRESH FOOD, DONT COME ABROAD (911 Views)

"You Have No Business Relocating Abroad If You’re 40 & Above" Abroad-based Lady / Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Landing In Nigeria (photo, Video) / Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ABROAD BASED NIGERIAN: IF YOU CAN'T DO WITHOUT FRESH FOOD, DONT COME ABROAD by DivinegiftofGod: 6:24pm On Jan 05, 2023
An abroad based Nigerian warns those who can't do without freshly cooked food to stay back, citing why.

Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3uH5TptYGc

Re: ABROAD BASED NIGERIAN: IF YOU CAN'T DO WITHOUT FRESH FOOD, DONT COME ABROAD by DivinegiftofGod: 6:25pm On Jan 05, 2023
God take control.
Re: ABROAD BASED NIGERIAN: IF YOU CAN'T DO WITHOUT FRESH FOOD, DONT COME ABROAD by Cypress042(m): 6:55pm On Jan 05, 2023
If you as a Nigerian with flesh and blood can survive it

Why won't a real nigga like me do undecided

2 Likes

Re: ABROAD BASED NIGERIAN: IF YOU CAN'T DO WITHOUT FRESH FOOD, DONT COME ABROAD by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 05, 2023
You people should stay there and enjoy yourself and keep quiet and leave us that are planning to Japa in peace. Anyhow the condition is it can't be compared to the hell we are living in.

2 Likes

Re: ABROAD BASED NIGERIAN: IF YOU CAN'T DO WITHOUT FRESH FOOD, DONT COME ABROAD by JeffreyJunior: 8:27pm On Jan 05, 2023
Even those in Nigeria don't eat freshly cooked food everyday sef, who get that time.

The oha soup I recently ate in my sister's house have been in their freezer since heavens know when because nobody cared until this foofoo loving man showed up. cheesy
Re: ABROAD BASED NIGERIAN: IF YOU CAN'T DO WITHOUT FRESH FOOD, DONT COME ABROAD by DivinegiftofGod: 9:04pm On Jan 05, 2023
JeffreyJunior:
Even those in Nigeria don't eat freshly cooked food everyday sef, who get that time.

The oha soup I recently ate in my sister's house have been in their freezer since heavens know when because nobody cared until this foofoo loving man showed up. cheesy

The guy man knows what he's saying. There are men who don't frozen food. Their wife's must cook a fresh meal everyday.tjose are the kind of people he's talking about. grin

2 Likes

Re: ABROAD BASED NIGERIAN: IF YOU CAN'T DO WITHOUT FRESH FOOD, DONT COME ABROAD by DivinegiftofGod: 9:06pm On Jan 05, 2023
Cypress042:
If you as a Nigerian with flesh and blood can survive it

Why won't a real nigga like me do undecided

If you're not used to it, you can't cope o. E go tire you one day. You'll just start craving freshly cooked food.
Re: ABROAD BASED NIGERIAN: IF YOU CAN'T DO WITHOUT FRESH FOOD, DONT COME ABROAD by JeffreyJunior: 10:00pm On Jan 05, 2023
DivinegiftofGod:

The guy man knows what he's saying. There are men who don't frozen food. Their wife's must cook a fresh meal everyday.tjose are the kind of people he's talking about. grin
Their slaves you meant to say?

Before such men got married, were they cooking and serving themselves freshly cooked food everyday?

Some of these men would even go to mushroom restaurants to eat 3day old egusi soup and still come home to harass their wives over 1day old tomato stew. cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ABROAD BASED NIGERIAN: IF YOU CAN'T DO WITHOUT FRESH FOOD, DONT COME ABROAD by DivinegiftofGod: 10:30pm On Jan 05, 2023
JeffreyJunior:

Before such men got married, were they cooking and serving themselves freshly cooked food everyday?

Some of these men would even go to mushroom restaurants to eat 3day old egusi soup and still come home to harass their wives over 1day old tomato stew. cheesy

Exactly bro. Especially if they have small change.
Re: ABROAD BASED NIGERIAN: IF YOU CAN'T DO WITHOUT FRESH FOOD, DONT COME ABROAD by meobizy(f): 10:34pm On Jan 05, 2023
They always find one reason or the other to discourage fellows from coming over.
Re: ABROAD BASED NIGERIAN: IF YOU CAN'T DO WITHOUT FRESH FOOD, DONT COME ABROAD by DivinegiftofGod: 10:48am On Jan 07, 2023
meobizy:
They always find one reason or the other to discourage fellows from coming over.

I don't think this is meant to discourage. He's only stating a fact.
Re: ABROAD BASED NIGERIAN: IF YOU CAN'T DO WITHOUT FRESH FOOD, DONT COME ABROAD by ibkayee(f): 10:57am On Jan 07, 2023
JeffreyJunior:

Lmao
Re: ABROAD BASED NIGERIAN: IF YOU CAN'T DO WITHOUT FRESH FOOD, DONT COME ABROAD by DivinegiftofGod: 11:59pm On Jan 07, 2023
Bump!
Re: ABROAD BASED NIGERIAN: IF YOU CAN'T DO WITHOUT FRESH FOOD, DONT COME ABROAD by DivinegiftofGod: 11:41am On Jan 10, 2023
The hustle is real.
Re: ABROAD BASED NIGERIAN: IF YOU CAN'T DO WITHOUT FRESH FOOD, DONT COME ABROAD by BJanta: 2:09pm On Jan 10, 2023
JeffreyJunior:

You people have no understanding at all. The guy who is talking knows what he's saying, My friend who on his way to Germany got stuck in Spain for 2 weeks. For these 2 weeks he didn't get pepper to eat. He said he nearly died. This neither metaphor or hyperbole. He practically nearly died. He said he lost consciousness at a point. That's just pepper. You who have lived here all your life think assimilation it's going to be easy .Instead of you appreciating the counsel of those who are there when they give one, you who have never left your village will start to troll them. Must you react? If you have no use for the counsel, why can't you quietly scroll. If you don't need it, someone is definitely taking notes.

(1) (Reply)

Choosing Between Staying In Nigeria Or Traveling Abroad With 10M? / Missed Passport Submission 30 Days Deadline. / Now You Never Need To Pay To Travel!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.