Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,385 members, 7,853,710 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:14 PM

My Neighbour's Wife Is Flirting With Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbour's Wife Is Flirting With Me (5486 Views)

My Wife Is Flirting With Childhood Friend Online / My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp / My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Flirting With Me by graphicdesigns: 1:56pm On Jan 06, 2023
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Flirting With Me by frozen70(f): 11:00am On Jan 08, 2023
efelicity:
She don't let me rest

she storms into my room at any slight chance.

The husband somehow managed to know that his wife flirts around me, he warned me and threaten to stab me if he ever sees his wife around me but this woman refuse to desist from disturbing me, how do I do?

Pack out
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Flirting With Me by Illegal1(m): 11:07am On Jan 08, 2023
Efe......u dn cum bk with ur big big lie again..

bros,bring ur mind down small ooh,nah new yr we dey so ooh,stop all dis ur small pikin lie...

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Ex Sent Me This Text After Calling My Phone. . . / 11 Reasons Why Sex Is Painful For Some Women / How I Use To Sneak To My Boyfriend House Then To Have Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.