Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

State Of Roads In Rivers State (the Home Of Red Mud!) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State Of Roads In Rivers State (the Home Of Red Mud!) (11229 Views)

List Of Roads Lagos State Govt. Has Scheduled For Repairs / Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation / The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

State Of Roads In Rivers State (the Home Of Red Mud!) by Rhino5dm: 9:49pm On Sep 20, 2011
Is this how PH roads turn to? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked whats wrong with Ameachi?? . . .

Re: State Of Roads In Rivers State (the Home Of Red Mud!) by Sunofgod(m): 9:50pm On Sep 20, 2011
Prove this is port.
Re: State Of Roads In Rivers State (the Home Of Red Mud!) by Rhino5dm: 9:51pm On Sep 20, 2011
This is a popular road. Ada Goerge by wimpey!
Re: State Of Roads In Rivers State (the Home Of Red Mud!) by Rhino5dm: 9:53pm On Sep 20, 2011
Another shot!

Re: State Of Roads In Rivers State (the Home Of Red Mud!) by aljharem3: 9:56pm On Sep 20, 2011
and yet some ideeiot here are complaining about lagos roads

and look at the state of there own home state

best the east has to offer. port harcourt the capital

yet this same ideeiot would come to lagos and open their big mouth and insult fashola about lagos

and still they are not ready to pack out of the state
Re: State Of Roads In Rivers State (the Home Of Red Mud!) by Rhino5dm: 10:00pm On Sep 20, 2011
I was acually tempted to start taking shots from choba, unipor gate. mehn! that place is worst. common see people inside mud. shocked

The cab driver was like . . ."wait make i go show you where to snap, shey you be journalist"
Re: State Of Roads In Rivers State (the Home Of Red Mud!) by asha80(m): 10:01pm On Sep 20, 2011
actually anambra is home of red mud or sand.
Re: State Of Roads In Rivers State (the Home Of Red Mud!) by Rhino5dm: 10:02pm On Sep 20, 2011
see another one!
Re: State Of Roads In Rivers State (the Home Of Red Mud!) by Rhino5dm: 10:07pm On Sep 20, 2011
Hmm!

Re: State Of Roads In Rivers State (the Home Of Red Mud!) by tEsLim(m): 10:10pm On Sep 20, 2011
This is regular express road in Lagos mainland / outskirts Idinmu, Egbeda, Iyana Ipaja, Ikorodu, and things. This people shouldn't complain about this can small pore hole na. COme lagos come see flood you go fear. So please sharap
Re: State Of Roads In Rivers State (the Home Of Red Mud!) by kemmeye: 10:12pm On Sep 20, 2011
omg are u freaking kidding me. wow
Re: State Of Roads In Rivers State (the Home Of Red Mud!) by seedord247(m): 10:12pm On Sep 20, 2011
I don't think that's PH. . . shey Oil don finish for the state nI?
Re: State Of Roads In Rivers State (the Home Of Red Mud!) by ak47mann(m): 10:19pm On Sep 20, 2011
so why all the hype on governor chibuike amaechi undecided undecided undecided
Re: State Of Roads In Rivers State (the Home Of Red Mud!) by Rhino5dm: 10:20pm On Sep 20, 2011
This is the richest local government in the whole country, richer than most northern and eastern states.

so what are you talking about?. . .Guy go relax joor!

Do you know how much Obio/Akpor is making par month? yet, the past three days i have being around is like HELL plying roads here.

Even if Lagos roads are bad, is that enough reason why Rivers should not put thier's is good condition?

will you start stealing because your friend in a thief?   For your info, this not another bashing thread rather a way of expressing the difficulties experience by millions of Rivers people on daily basis.

tEsLim:

This is regular express road in Lagos mainland / outskirts Idinmu, Egbeda, Iyana Ipaja, Ikorodu, and things. This people shouldn't complain about this can small pore hole na. COme lagos come see flood you go fear. So please sharap
Re: State Of Roads In Rivers State (the Home Of Red Mud!) by LoveKing(m): 10:28pm On Sep 20, 2011
@Rhino

you are a liar. you just want to make a nonsense post to grace the front page.
between you or the mod or whoever put this post on the front page, i dont know who's head is correct.

you say rivers state, the doofus says port harcourt? as in ph city? you got to be real funny if you think those roads are in p.h city. better set your facts straight.
Re: State Of Roads In Rivers State (the Home Of Red Mud!) by otokx(m): 10:30pm On Sep 20, 2011
Its terrible even 4 dem dat wish 2 trek. Going 2 church on ada george is a pitiful effort starting from open door church, then the carpenters church then the anglican church.
Re: State Of Roads In Rivers State (the Home Of Red Mud!) by Rhino5dm: 10:33pm On Sep 20, 2011
Another lunatic on the loose! This is a popular road in[b] PH[/b]. Ada Goerge is a popular road in portharcourt. This same road can lead you Agip junction>>then Agip company.

Let  those living in PH disprove this. . .NOT some google ediots!

LoveKing:

@Rhino

you are a liar. you just want to make a nonsense post to grace the front page.
between you or the mod or whoever put this post on the front page, i dont know who's head is correct.

you say rivers state, the doofus says port harcourt? as in ph city? you got to be real funny if you think those roads are in p.h city. better set your facts straight.
Re: State Of Roads In Rivers State (the Home Of Red Mud!) by LoveKing(m): 10:35pm On Sep 20, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

I was acually tempted to start taking shots from choba, unipor gate. mehn! that place is worst. common see people inside mud. shocked

The cab driver was like . . ."wait make i go show you where to snap, shey you be journalist"

slow down bro. its not bad as you just put it. abegi, you just overreacting, you wan impress nairalanders abi? let me know if you are still around uniport, i'll love to see you and straighten your mouth.
Re: State Of Roads In Rivers State (the Home Of Red Mud!) by dayokanu(m): 10:36pm On Sep 20, 2011
PDP Power
Re: State Of Roads In Rivers State (the Home Of Red Mud!) by Rhino5dm: 10:37pm On Sep 20, 2011
Thanks brother!

No one is saying ameachi is not trying in other aspect like education and health care. but, the roads are very bad and narrow.
It is better to let him know. . .

otokx:

Its terrible even 4 dem dat wish 2 trek. Going 2 church on ada george is a pitiful effort starting from open door church, then the carpenters church then the anglican church.
Re: State Of Roads In Rivers State (the Home Of Red Mud!) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 20, 2011
LoveKing! THIS is Ada George! At least the very first picture! I schooled at Uniport! undecided
Re: State Of Roads In Rivers State (the Home Of Red Mud!) by LoveKing(m): 10:40pm On Sep 20, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

Another lunatic on the loose! This is a popular road in[b] PH[/b]. Ada Goerge is a popular road in portharcourt. This same road can lead you Agip junction>>then Agip company.

Let those living in PH disprove this. . .NOT some google ediots!

oh so only ada george road, a couple of two pictures and hell is set loose, thats means all roads in p.h are very bad.
what annoys me is the rush to put it on the front page. boy you dey mess up, try harder.
Re: State Of Roads In Rivers State (the Home Of Red Mud!) by otokx(m): 10:42pm On Sep 20, 2011
D problem is d bad contractors most of which are indigenes. The so called new rumokwuta NTA road portion is already failing wit som part after st francis over taking by flood
Re: State Of Roads In Rivers State (the Home Of Red Mud!) by Rhino5dm: 10:43pm On Sep 20, 2011
What are you trying hard to prove? most of us corcerned about the way things is, are living VERY comfortable.

So comot for road make i see front jare!

LoveKing:

slow down bro. its not bad as you just put it. abegi, you just overreacting, you wan impress nairalanders abi? let me know if you are still around uniport, i'll love to see you and straighten your mouth.
Re: State Of Roads In Rivers State (the Home Of Red Mud!) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 20, 2011
@poster, would it hurt you to say this road is under-construction, And all the major roads are also under-construction, you started this thread, so as to spite governor ameachi. Pls tell them, that this road is a 30km road spanning from mile 3 to ada-george junction at mgbouba. And it is UNDER- COUNSTRUCTION!!!!!
Re: State Of Roads In Rivers State (the Home Of Red Mud!) by member67023: 10:45pm On Sep 20, 2011
Guys, Point of correction. This pictures where taken from the junction that crosses Ada-George and Wimpy-Iwofe roads.

However, the picture only shows the Wimpy-Iwofe road axis.

It does not show the Ada-george axis. I wonder how the entire Ada-george road would look like (from Agip to NTA road).
Re: State Of Roads In Rivers State (the Home Of Red Mud!) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 20, 2011
Lagos is more terrible
Re: State Of Roads In Rivers State (the Home Of Red Mud!) by LoveKing(m): 10:48pm On Sep 20, 2011
@Rhino

this is a very biased topic. ediot you call rivers state the home of red mud?
i can see what you want to achieve from the beginning, you are not bringing real issues to the fore. well, i guess thats what nairaland is for, busy body nonsense talks.
Re: State Of Roads In Rivers State (the Home Of Red Mud!) by jason123: 10:49pm On Sep 20, 2011
odiaero:

Lagos is more terrible

Is that the point of the thread?? What has Lagos got to do with PH If something is bad, it needs correction not comparison.
Re: State Of Roads In Rivers State (the Home Of Red Mud!) by Emperoh(m): 10:50pm On Sep 20, 2011
You guys gotta be kidding me!!
Instead of berating a government for not doing his duty after collecting oil royalties and tax payers money
u are here comparing one state with another.

Shame on you mediocres!!!
This is worth a jail term for the governor.
I expect citizen journalists like the dude who posted and my humble self as well everyone here to stand up
and hold government accountable yet all we do is give reasons for them.

I wonder if they give reasons when they share the common till or loot the treasury dry.
Keep wallowing in mediocrity. Tomorrow u go talk say militants do this one or Boko haram did the other
when u couldn't condemn negligence and help hold government accountable.
Re: State Of Roads In Rivers State (the Home Of Red Mud!) by Rhino5dm: 10:50pm On Sep 20, 2011
I think you are very correct, thats what you get when major projects is handed over to community touts without any knowledge of how to go about it.

otokx:

D problem is d bad contractors most of which are indigenes. The so called new rumokwuta NTA road portion is already failing wit som part after st francis over taking by flood

LoveKing:

oh so only ada george road, a couple of two pictures and hell is set loose, thats means all roads in p.h are very bad.
what annoys me
is the rush to put it on the front page. boy you dey mess up, try harder.

So calling a spade a spade is your problem? Guy you are doing a very bad job to your reputations.
Re: State Of Roads In Rivers State (the Home Of Red Mud!) by mbulela: 10:51pm On Sep 20, 2011
otokx:

we have been here before i started a thread like this after visiting PH months back.
Internet warlords shouted me down.
i am glad that pics here are saying thousands of words.

why is Amaechi patronising substandard contractors?
that is a failure of leadership on his aprt.
i wish he could match his loquaciousness with action.
are the shiny new school buildings now occupied?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode. PICS / Democracy Heroes Award Honours Gov. A.A Sule, Fayemi, Tijani, Fowlers, Nwoko Etc / Soludo Receives The Body Of Late Ex-Anambra Governor, Chief Chukwuemeka Ezeife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.