Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Ex-boyfriend Caught At Married Woman’s House, Pretending To Be A Relative - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ex-boyfriend Caught At Married Woman’s House, Pretending To Be A Relative (39087 Views)

“is My First Time” – Lady Says As Boyfriend Caught Her In A Room Doing “hooku... / Girlfriend And Boyfriend Caught Doing Missionary Style In A Swimming Pool / My Boyfriend Caught Me Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-boyfriend Caught At Married Woman’s House, Pretending To Be A Relative by TheChameleon: 11:48am On Jan 06, 2023
HitSong:

Hitsong to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother
So you do married women?
I'm sure your mother was going out too behind your father's back to be with other men... There's no how you just have this behaviour, you must have inherited it from your dysfunctional family...
By the grace of God, you will meet your doom soon if you don't stop.
If STDs don't send you to hell, you will be used for rituals by the grace of God.

Yes I do married women. Your mum is one of my least favourite snacks.

I didn't read your epistle ....but the longer the epistle the more the emotional trauma I have previously caused. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-boyfriend Caught At Married Woman’s House, Pretending To Be A Relative by jeromestarks: 11:54am On Jan 06, 2023
Pastoshizzy:
say you get 1 like sef shock me. Las las all of una go still gather calculate for that cheap brothel. Na nairaland una go dey make mouth. Virgin dey for hook up? Fake ass m.f.
You don't know anything about women. Those who do are the ones who liked the post.
You're too young and naive.
Fold your arms and learn boy.
Re: Ex-boyfriend Caught At Married Woman’s House, Pretending To Be A Relative by HitSong: 11:54am On Jan 06, 2023
TheChameleon:

Yes I do married women. Your mum is one of my least favourite snacks.

I didn't read your epistle ....but the longer the epistle the more the emotional trauma I have previously caused. grin
Lol
E pain am cheesy
Oloriburuku ọmọ irankiran cheesy grin grin
Keep wasting your life constituting rubbish here and there. I have placed that course on you in God's name and so shall it be. Nothing is going to save you. You're committing sacrilegious acts and you deserve nothing but sorrow and doom.
Re: Ex-boyfriend Caught At Married Woman’s House, Pretending To Be A Relative by imagrg(m): 12:00pm On Jan 06, 2023
Men idle gbola too dey scout for toto.

Why?
Re: Ex-boyfriend Caught At Married Woman’s House, Pretending To Be A Relative by TheChameleon: 12:07pm On Jan 06, 2023
HitSong:

Lol
E pain am cheesy
Oloriburuku ọmọ irankiran cheesy grin grin
Keep wasting your life constituting rubbish here and there. I have placed that course on you in God's name and so shall it be. Nothing is going to save you. You're committing sacrilegious acts and you deserve nothing but sorrow and doom.

Already sound suicidal. I strongly recommend
Sniper +....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-boyfriend Caught At Married Woman’s House, Pretending To Be A Relative by adecz: 12:09pm On Jan 06, 2023
Under Sharia law, the punishment
for this crime is the amputation of
the cassava of the accused...☺️☺️

Hausa women get mind sha..
Re: Ex-boyfriend Caught At Married Woman’s House, Pretending To Be A Relative by HitSong: 12:14pm On Jan 06, 2023
TheChameleon:

Already sound suicidal. I strongly recommend
Sniper +....

Lol
Frustration kill you there accursed bastard grin
Like mother like son grin
Re: Ex-boyfriend Caught At Married Woman’s House, Pretending To Be A Relative by TheChameleon: 12:22pm On Jan 06, 2023
HitSong:

Lol
Frustration kill you there accursed bastard grin
Like mother like son grin
Re: Ex-boyfriend Caught At Married Woman’s House, Pretending To Be A Relative by HitSong: 12:24pm On Jan 06, 2023
[quote author=TheChameleon post=119768237][/quote]
See how empty this mention is, that's how empty your head is grin
Dumb fool.
Useless child of a thousand fathers cheesy
Like mother like son grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Ex-boyfriend Caught At Married Woman’s House, Pretending To Be A Relative by TheChameleon: 12:26pm On Jan 06, 2023
HitSong:

See how empty this mention is, that's how empty your head is grin
Dumb fool.
Useless child of a thousand fathers cheesy
Like mother like son grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

Re: Ex-boyfriend Caught At Married Woman’s House, Pretending To Be A Relative by irunoko(m): 12:31pm On Jan 06, 2023
TheChameleon:
It's crazy out here in the North.

Screwed a babe a week to her wedding 2 years back. Just last week she's already calling me up.

I said I don't do married women ( a lie undecided) and she told me that she's already divorced from the guy.... her 4th husband shocked

They divorce as fast as they blink.
I thought Sharia and Islam doesn't allow them divorce that easily
Re: Ex-boyfriend Caught At Married Woman’s House, Pretending To Be A Relative by TheChameleon: 12:35pm On Jan 06, 2023
irunoko:
I thought Sharia and Islam doesn't allow them divorce that easily

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Both men and women don't send oo. I have seen people divorce over tea not being hot enough.

I know a rich man who had married 33 times. A woman that's married 9 times. 3 of them on the same street. Just ask anyone who's been to Kano, especially!

1 Like

Re: Ex-boyfriend Caught At Married Woman’s House, Pretending To Be A Relative by Desusi: 12:45pm On Jan 06, 2023
TheChameleon:

Screwed a babe a week to her wedding 2 years back. Just last week she's already calling me up.

I said I don't do married women ( a lie undecided) and she told me that she's already divorced from the guy.... her 4th husband shocked

That's terrible! No be juju be that.
Re: Ex-boyfriend Caught At Married Woman’s House, Pretending To Be A Relative by Desusi: 12:48pm On Jan 06, 2023
Eurasia:
What's Sharia law doing about terrorism in the North, Or is terrorism not against Islamic laws?
Its part of Islam and Sharia, especially when fighting for freedom, Jihad is employed.
Re: Ex-boyfriend Caught At Married Woman’s House, Pretending To Be A Relative by TheChameleon: 12:51pm On Jan 06, 2023
Desusi:

That's terrible! No be juju be that.

Worse than I can describe. Let me show you another post of mine...
TheChameleon:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Both men and women don't send oo. I have seen people divorce over tea not being hot enough.

I know a rich man who had married 33 times. A woman that's married 9 times. 3 of them on the same street. Just ask anyone who's been to Kano, especially!
Re: Ex-boyfriend Caught At Married Woman’s House, Pretending To Be A Relative by Pastoshizzy(m): 12:52pm On Jan 06, 2023
jeromestarks:
You're too young and naive.
Fold your arms and learn boy.
now I find that so hillarious. I forgive you.
Re: Ex-boyfriend Caught At Married Woman’s House, Pretending To Be A Relative by Panda7(m): 1:29pm On Jan 06, 2023
what do men gain from incessant sex life, no commitment and abortions? some men needs to be sent to their creator for judgement
Re: Ex-boyfriend Caught At Married Woman’s House, Pretending To Be A Relative by Originalsly: 2:37pm On Jan 06, 2023
CheapHomes1:

So you married all the virgins and non virgins in the world to have arrived at your conclusion?

As far as I know .... yes I did. Do you know of any I missed??
Re: Ex-boyfriend Caught At Married Woman’s House, Pretending To Be A Relative by CheapHomes1: 2:46pm On Jan 06, 2023
Originalsly:

As far as I know .... yes I did. Do you know of any I missed??

As far you know? Why as far as you know?
Re: Ex-boyfriend Caught At Married Woman’s House, Pretending To Be A Relative by frog12: 3:26pm On Jan 06, 2023
they arrest people for this
Re: Ex-boyfriend Caught At Married Woman’s House, Pretending To Be A Relative by GardenOfGod(m): 3:28pm On Jan 06, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Reinaldo:
Gagaraga bulaba is the fate of all urchins
Re: Ex-boyfriend Caught At Married Woman’s House, Pretending To Be A Relative by lilyheaven: 4:07pm On Jan 06, 2023
As fast as they blink grin
You are crazy
TheChameleon:

Re: Ex-boyfriend Caught At Married Woman’s House, Pretending To Be A Relative by Emmanuel909090: 6:11pm On Jan 06, 2023
Useless woman and ex
Re: Ex-boyfriend Caught At Married Woman’s House, Pretending To Be A Relative by Ted4real: 8:29pm On Jan 06, 2023
The lady isn't saying the truth?

Abating and enticing ke??

Sharia law sef
Re: Ex-boyfriend Caught At Married Woman’s House, Pretending To Be A Relative by dataking: 11:03pm On Jan 06, 2023
TheChameleon:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I

Keep on deceiving your gullible believers. Fake man. Liar
Re: Ex-boyfriend Caught At Married Woman’s House, Pretending To Be A Relative by TheChameleon: 11:54pm On Jan 06, 2023
dataking:

Keep on deceiving your gullible believers. Fake man. Liar

May your life continue to be worthless if I didn't lie. You will regret the day your useless parents refused to give you hometraining
Re: Ex-boyfriend Caught At Married Woman’s House, Pretending To Be A Relative by dataking: 8:05am On Jan 07, 2023
TheChameleon:

May your life continue to be worthless if I didn't lie. You will regret the day your useless parents refused to give you hometraining

Na so your life go be. Bigot
Re: Ex-boyfriend Caught At Married Woman’s House, Pretending To Be A Relative by Coolgent(m): 9:45am On Jan 07, 2023
Kingpele:
Confused man instead him to go marry extra four wives as his religion permit him ,he's busy suing the wrong one, what of his whoring wife that brought her ex boyfriend into her husband house ....most of this northern women cover thier whoring tendencies in hijab...but why is sharia law in operation in a secular state Nigeria....this is why the south is complaining...

Because wherever sharia law is operating is a state with majority of Muslim, and the law only affect Muslims.
Re: Ex-boyfriend Caught At Married Woman’s House, Pretending To Be A Relative by dataking: 12:15am On Jan 18, 2023
TheChameleon:

Your curse will follow your generations. Nuisance
Re: Ex-boyfriend Caught At Married Woman’s House, Pretending To Be A Relative by TheChameleon: 7:19am On Jan 18, 2023
dataking:

Dataking to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother
Your curse will follow your generations. Nuisance

Both of their generations

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Women Are Not Too Old At 33 - Man Criticizes Double Standard / My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl / The 6 Types Of Women Who Always Cheat On Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.