Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Ex-boyfriend Caught At Married Woman’s House, Pretending To Be A Relative - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ex-boyfriend Caught At Married Woman’s House, Pretending To Be A Relative (39061 Views)

“is My First Time” – Lady Says As Boyfriend Caught Her In A Room Doing “hooku... / Girlfriend And Boyfriend Caught Doing Missionary Style In A Swimming Pool / My Boyfriend Caught Me Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-boyfriend Caught At Married Woman’s House, Pretending To Be A Relative by 2mercy: 10:24pm On Jan 05, 2023
A Shari’a Court sitting in Kano on Wednesday, ordered the remand of two brothers, Saifullahi Hamisu, Mujahid Hamisu and one Hassana Surajo, in a correctional centre for allegedly enticing a married woman.

The defendants, who live at Bachirawa Quarters, Kano, are facing a three-count charge of aiding, abetting and enticing a married woman.

The prosecutor, Mr Aliyu Abideen, told the court that one Abubakar Ahmad of Fagge Quarters, Kano, reported the matter at the SCID Bompai Kano on Dec. 22, 2022.

Abideen alleged that on the same date, at about 4pm, the defendant criminally conspired and trespassed into the house of the complainant situated at Dorayi Quarters, Kano.

The defendants pretended to be relatives of the complainant’s wife (Fatima Alhassan).

“As a result, the complainant discovered that the first defendant, Saifullahi, was enticing his wife and that they were chatting on WhatsApp.

“The said Saifullahi was the ex-boyfriend of the complaint’s wife.”

Saifullahi pleaded not guilty, while the second and third defendants pleaded guilty to the charge.

He said the offence contravened the Kano State Shari’a Law.

Malam Nura Yusuf-Ahmad ordered that the defendants be remanded in a correctional centre.

He adjourned the matter until Feb. 17 for hearing. (NAN)

https://dailytrust.com/ex-boyfriend-caught-at-married-womans-house-pretending-to-be-a-relative/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-boyfriend Caught At Married Woman’s House, Pretending To Be A Relative by lordm(m): 10:26pm On Jan 05, 2023
2mercy:

Shari’a Court sitting in Kano on Wednesday, ordered the remand of two brothers, Saifullahi Hamisu, Mujahid Hamisu and one Hassana Surajo, in a correctional…

https://dailytrust.com/ex-boyfriend-caught-at-married-womans-house-pretending-to-be-a-relative/

Nlfpmod

I don tire for all this kind news

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-boyfriend Caught At Married Woman’s House, Pretending To Be A Relative by VeryWickedSimp: 10:27pm On Jan 05, 2023
I see no difference. They are all interrelated by sex.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-boyfriend Caught At Married Woman’s House, Pretending To Be A Relative by PerfectStranger(m): 10:27pm On Jan 05, 2023
There’s more to this story. The woman should be questioned.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ex-boyfriend Caught At Married Woman’s House, Pretending To Be A Relative by God1000(m): 10:28pm On Jan 05, 2023
His village people are after him.

maybe he's under love spell or sheer stupidity

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ex-boyfriend Caught At Married Woman’s House, Pretending To Be A Relative by Streetmovement(m): 12:32am On Jan 06, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

What a relative grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-boyfriend Caught At Married Woman’s House, Pretending To Be A Relative by TheChameleon: 6:44am On Jan 06, 2023
It's crazy out here in the North.

Screwed a babe a week to her wedding 2 years back. Just last week she's already calling me up.

I said I don't do married women ( a lie undecided) and she told me that she's already divorced from the guy.... her 4th husband shocked

They divorce as fast as they blink.

79 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ex-boyfriend Caught At Married Woman’s House, Pretending To Be A Relative by jeromestarks: 7:46am On Jan 06, 2023
Once you're not the one who disvirgined her, she will fvck her ex under your roof.

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman. Only her deserves your love and devotion.

68 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Ex-boyfriend Caught At Married Woman’s House, Pretending To Be A Relative by Aboks(m): 7:50am On Jan 06, 2023
Crazy people full for northern Nigeria

Marriages in northern Nigeria is like changing of boxers

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ex-boyfriend Caught At Married Woman’s House, Pretending To Be A Relative by tydi(m): 8:36am On Jan 06, 2023
Lol
Wetin that hijab dey cover eeh mouth no fit talk am finish.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ex-boyfriend Caught At Married Woman’s House, Pretending To Be A Relative by MuMuOnBail: 8:47am On Jan 06, 2023
na wa oooo

Them use penis curse women of this generation?
I dey Vex

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ex-boyfriend Caught At Married Woman’s House, Pretending To Be A Relative by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 06, 2023
Gagaraga bulaba is the fate of all urchins

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-boyfriend Caught At Married Woman’s House, Pretending To Be A Relative by Eurasia: 10:34am On Jan 06, 2023
What's Sharia law doing about terrorism in the North, Or is terrorism not against Islamic laws?

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ex-boyfriend Caught At Married Woman’s House, Pretending To Be A Relative by verybadmouth(m): 10:34am On Jan 06, 2023
Women and prick sha. That gender is evil

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-boyfriend Caught At Married Woman’s House, Pretending To Be A Relative by chris4gold(m): 10:34am On Jan 06, 2023
Issokay
Re: Ex-boyfriend Caught At Married Woman’s House, Pretending To Be A Relative by Hendrixky: 10:35am On Jan 06, 2023
Na wa o
Re: Ex-boyfriend Caught At Married Woman’s House, Pretending To Be A Relative by OGwales(m): 10:35am On Jan 06, 2023
M
Re: Ex-boyfriend Caught At Married Woman’s House, Pretending To Be A Relative by Sheistoopretty(f): 10:36am On Jan 06, 2023
Men will sure embarrass u grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ex-boyfriend Caught At Married Woman’s House, Pretending To Be A Relative by opalu: 10:36am On Jan 06, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Ex-boyfriend Caught At Married Woman’s House, Pretending To Be A Relative by Triangles1(m): 10:36am On Jan 06, 2023
Sharia law Islamabad won't see this but if it's a case of blasphemy and beer drink they will jump on it like live chicken inside fire, although some of them are fun of doing this act.

1 Like

Re: Ex-boyfriend Caught At Married Woman’s House, Pretending To Be A Relative by Peseasa: 10:36am On Jan 06, 2023
If you have applied for two or more jobs and yet haven't received any interview invitation, it's a clear indication that your CV is ineffective and requires professional assistance.

Please pay close attention to what you're about to read next if you're tired of being in this position and need your CV to be effective.

I must let you in on a secret. I know exactly where you can find help.

There is a company that will rewrite your CV and turn it into a powerful marketing tool that will land you multiple interview invitations. 99.9% guaranteed.

Their service is RELIABLE, FAST, and CHEAP.

Within a week of reading this, the first 20 persons who get in touch with them will receive a CV revamp for just 5,000NGN.

With your revamped CV, you would stand out, dazzle recruiters, improve your prospects, and secure an interview.

Keep in mind that the discount has a deadline. Therefore, take action today! Contact them right away!

Re: Ex-boyfriend Caught At Married Woman’s House, Pretending To Be A Relative by Kingpele(m): 10:36am On Jan 06, 2023
Confused man instead him to go marry extra four wives as his religion permit him ,he's busy suing the wrong one, what of his whoring wife that brought her ex boyfriend into her husband house ....most of this northern women cover thier whoring tendencies in hijab...but why is sharia law in operation in a secular state Nigeria....this is why the south is complaining...

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-boyfriend Caught At Married Woman’s House, Pretending To Be A Relative by CheapHomes1: 10:36am On Jan 06, 2023
jeromestarks:
Once you're not the one who disvirgined her, she will fvck her ex under your roof.

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman. Only her deserves your love and devotion.

How did you arrive at your conclusion?

1 Like

Re: Ex-boyfriend Caught At Married Woman’s House, Pretending To Be A Relative by 123yes(m): 10:37am On Jan 06, 2023
Women rule the wor!ld

1 Like

Re: Ex-boyfriend Caught At Married Woman’s House, Pretending To Be A Relative by sofeo(m): 10:37am On Jan 06, 2023
Alright, serves him right
Re: Ex-boyfriend Caught At Married Woman’s House, Pretending To Be A Relative by underpinna: 10:37am On Jan 06, 2023
Hian

Una see this relationship thing eh, wotoporously speaking e don put katakata for married people house.

If u be woman come dey chat with your ex, na u carry your hand dey dig your grave.

Person wey getti ear make she hear word.

I come in peace.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-boyfriend Caught At Married Woman’s House, Pretending To Be A Relative by SerikiFulani(m): 10:38am On Jan 06, 2023
When I look through my window

Na your cousin I see dey press your yansh ooooo undecided

When I ask you,you go tell me say na something he wan collect from your pocket ooo undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-boyfriend Caught At Married Woman’s House, Pretending To Be A Relative by sircatherine45(m): 10:38am On Jan 06, 2023
CheapHomes1:

How did you arrive at your conclusion?
Guy's right.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-boyfriend Caught At Married Woman’s House, Pretending To Be A Relative by sirblend: 10:39am On Jan 06, 2023
Those guys there can divorce like it means nothing to them.

From 12 years old some of them dey husband house. By fifteen years old some of them have married there 4th husband.

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Military Officer Knelt Down And Proposed To His Military Wife (Photos) / The 6 Types Of Women Who Always Cheat On Men / Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.