Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,784 members, 7,862,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:29 PM

My Friend Caught His Best Friend In Between His Girlfriend's Laps. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Caught His Best Friend In Between His Girlfriend's Laps. (3892 Views)

Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) / He Caught His Girlfriend With His Best Friend In Bed Banging Each Other. / Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Caught His Best Friend In Between His Girlfriend's Laps. by LesbianBoy(m): 1:01am On Sep 04, 2011
sexkillz:

angry angry Why 53%? Should have been lower! angry grin

sexkillz:

Ouch! Too low! grin grin grin grin

Seexx does killz <<<<<<< tipikal Nigerein they cant always pliss them angry
Re: My Friend Caught His Best Friend In Between His Girlfriend's Laps. by Nobody: 1:18am On Sep 04, 2011
^^^ Lesbi[i]a[/i]nboy (m) <<<<<<<<<<<< arent you suposed to bee gaay? You gaaaay dunkeey! angry angry
Re: My Friend Caught His Best Friend In Between His Girlfriend's Laps. by Nobody: 1:20am On Sep 04, 2011
FO[b]O[/b]L! angry
Re: My Friend Caught His Best Friend In Between His Girlfriend's Laps. by Esinwaju: 1:55am On Sep 04, 2011
It`s like the friend of your friend stays in a face-me-i-face-you house cos, grin
Re: My Friend Caught His Best Friend In Between His Girlfriend's Laps. by Russialane(m): 4:44am On Sep 04, 2011
undecided
Re: My Friend Caught His Best Friend In Between His Girlfriend's Laps. by tellwisdom: 5:39am On Sep 04, 2011
MUMU, with all the lecture we lectured u on NIGERIAN gurls angry angry angry
Re: My Friend Caught His Best Friend In Between His Girlfriend's Laps. by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 04, 2011

My friend developed stomach ache in the midnight and had to rush to his friend's house which is a street away

I stopped reading here. Duh. When you develop stomach ache in the middle of the night, the first thing you do is rush to your friend's house "which is a street away"? The friend house na 24hr pharmacy? Abi did he rush to his friend's house to use his toilet (since his own toilet is a write-off)? Maybe his gf fancies his friend because he has a better toilet then. If this is the typical creativity-level of the average Nigerian story-teller/scriptwriter, then no wonder  'Nollywood' is such an embarrassment.
Re: My Friend Caught His Best Friend In Between His Girlfriend's Laps. by Andrew3(m): 8:03am On Sep 04, 2011
Forgive and forget, it was the work of the devil. grin grin grin But forgive who first your friend or your babe?
Re: My Friend Caught His Best Friend In Between His Girlfriend's Laps. by WebSurfer(m): 3:06pm On Sep 04, 2011
get your money back, i wonder why guys wont grow up to their senses and stop giving cash to girls they arent engaged to, this is foolishness to me,, trust no girllll
Re: My Friend Caught His Best Friend In Between His Girlfriend's Laps. by Mcleo007(m): 4:07pm On Sep 04, 2011
Appears to me like one of 'em Ghana movies undecided
Re: My Friend Caught His Best Friend In Between His Girlfriend's Laps. by Jcob(m): 4:28pm On Sep 04, 2011
its a live story . . . . . . .not nollywood script
Re: My Friend Caught His Best Friend In Between His Girlfriend's Laps. by splitnaija(m): 12:27pm On Sep 07, 2011
Your friend should simply move on with his life. No woman is what all the troubles he's putting himself. But I bow for that your friends' friend too ooo embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: My Friend Caught His Best Friend In Between His Girlfriend's Laps. by mcnikes(m): 2:54pm On Sep 07, 2011
nice story. Can't wait to see the movie
Re: My Friend Caught His Best Friend In Between His Girlfriend's Laps. by Jcob(m): 9:01pm On Sep 23, 2011
Ok oh
Re: My Friend Caught His Best Friend In Between His Girlfriend's Laps. by MMM2(m): 9:54pm On Sep 23, 2011
Re: My Friend Caught His Best Friend In Between His Girlfriend's Laps. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 23, 2011
Lol. This classic topic again: Friend caught best friend "in between" girlfriend's "laps". Rofl. Award winning stuff.

(1) (2) (Reply)

When You Discover Your DAD Is Having An Affair With Your Best Friend? / Fellow Guys: What Do You Do When A Girl You Like Is Playing Hard To Get? / ..6. 3. 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.