Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

He Caught His Girlfriend With His Best Friend In Bed Banging Each Other. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Caught His Girlfriend With His Best Friend In Bed Banging Each Other. (7955 Views)

Man Surprises Girlfriend With Marriage Proposal (Photos) / Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Caught His Girlfriend With His Best Friend In Bed Banging Each Other. by mencade5(m): 8:41pm On Jun 28, 2014
His world his turning upside down.
He still cant believe that tonia his girlfriend could betray his love for her.

Samuel and tonia had been dating for like two years. He is the perfect example of every ladies' dream man. Tonia loved him too, that was his wrong notion not until he caught his darling being fvcked by no other person than his best friend.

Person may say all sort of things about her doing it woth his friend, but he has done everything right to please her. In terms of good se.x, he is a master. His deek is close to 9 inches with fat width. He can last very like 50 minutes for a single round.

Financially he takes care of her. but why?
He was a friend, a lover, to her but this betrayal is too much for him to bear.

Source: ME

2 Likes

Re: He Caught His Girlfriend With His Best Friend In Bed Banging Each Other. by tobiboss(m): 8:42pm On Jun 28, 2014
Ehya
Re: He Caught His Girlfriend With His Best Friend In Bed Banging Each Other. by yorex2011: 8:43pm On Jun 28, 2014
Ok...
*asks first commenter... Wetin make i type undecided
Re: He Caught His Girlfriend With His Best Friend In Bed Banging Each Other. by pasqal09: 8:50pm On Jun 28, 2014
Mencade u don come again?

2 Likes

Re: He Caught His Girlfriend With His Best Friend In Bed Banging Each Other. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 28, 2014
old story
Re: He Caught His Girlfriend With His Best Friend In Bed Banging Each Other. by farano(f): 9:02pm On Jun 28, 2014
hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: He Caught His Girlfriend With His Best Friend In Bed Banging Each Other. by mencade5(m): 9:16pm On Jun 28, 2014
Elantracey: old story
u dey do am behind ur boyfriend abi?

3 Likes

Re: He Caught His Girlfriend With His Best Friend In Bed Banging Each Other. by mencade5(m): 9:18pm On Jun 28, 2014
pasqal09: Mencade u don come again?
it happened in real life to a friend
Re: He Caught His Girlfriend With His Best Friend In Bed Banging Each Other. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 28, 2014
mencade5: u dey do am behind ur boyfriend abi?

tell me something else
Re: He Caught His Girlfriend With His Best Friend In Bed Banging Each Other. by mencade5(m): 9:18pm On Jun 28, 2014
yorex2011: Ok...
*asks first commenter... Wetin make i type undecided
comment on the topic.
Re: He Caught His Girlfriend With His Best Friend In Bed Banging Each Other. by mencade5(m): 9:20pm On Jun 28, 2014
Elantracey:

tell me something else
i will keep telling u this until u give ur life to christ. tongue
Re: He Caught His Girlfriend With His Best Friend In Bed Banging Each Other. by pasqal09: 9:30pm On Jun 28, 2014
mencade5: it happened in real life to a friend
what?
Re: He Caught His Girlfriend With His Best Friend In Bed Banging Each Other. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 28, 2014
Variety is the spice of life, she bin dey desire 2 chop another kind of anaconda.
Hey, it's human nature. #not supporting her action# shit happens. Seriously think we need PLENTY of "faithfulness" & "truthfulness" in relationships
Re: He Caught His Girlfriend With His Best Friend In Bed Banging Each Other. by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 9:48pm On Jun 28, 2014
mencade5: His world his turning upside down.
He still cant believe that tonia his girlfriend could betray his love for her.

Samuel and tonia had been dating for like two years. He is the perfect example of every ladies' dream man. Tonia loved him too, that was his wrong notion not until he caught his darling being fvcked by no other person than his best friend.

Person may say all sort of things about her doing it woth his friend, but he has done everything right to please her. In terms of good se.x, he is a master. His deek is close to 9 inches with fat width. He can last very like 50 minutes for a single round.

Financially he takes care of her. but why?
He was a friend, a lover, to her but this betrayal is too much for him to bear.

Source: ME
manliness up to 9 inches? Lol. Dream on bro.
Re: He Caught His Girlfriend With His Best Friend In Bed Banging Each Other. by mencade5(m): 10:14pm On Jun 28, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA:
manliness up to 9 inches? Lol. Dream on bro.
hehehe...u dey doubt am?
Re: He Caught His Girlfriend With His Best Friend In Bed Banging Each Other. by mencade5(m): 10:15pm On Jun 28, 2014
slimED: Variety is the spice of life, she bin dey desire 2 chop another kind of anaconda.
Hey, it's human nature. #not supporting her action# shit happens. Seriously think we need PLENTY of "faithfulness" & "truthfulness" in relationships
my brother it is very rare to get such in relationship. Everything is like children's play
Re: He Caught His Girlfriend With His Best Friend In Bed Banging Each Other. by mencade5(m): 10:16pm On Jun 28, 2014
pasqal09: what?
yes it did happen
Re: He Caught His Girlfriend With His Best Friend In Bed Banging Each Other. by goalburner(m): 10:55pm On Jun 28, 2014
op after dis kind attack, see wetin u dey post. Anyway nofin bad in it wot is done, i cn f.uck my best frnd gf and he cn also f.uck mine
Re: He Caught His Girlfriend With His Best Friend In Bed Banging Each Other. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 28, 2014
Mencade5 yaf start again
Re: He Caught His Girlfriend With His Best Friend In Bed Banging Each Other. by lilmaydee(m): 11:14pm On Jun 28, 2014
Op because say ur friend f*ck ur gf u run com open thread for NL. Instead of u to bang d guy gf too back u dey tell us. Anyway sha pele, oni ri iru e mo ooo
Re: He Caught His Girlfriend With His Best Friend In Bed Banging Each Other. by Bunchersstab(m): 11:24pm On Jun 28, 2014
Pictures or idonbelivit

1 Like

Re: He Caught His Girlfriend With His Best Friend In Bed Banging Each Other. by SpaceGoat: 1:59am On Jun 29, 2014
Re: He Caught His Girlfriend With His Best Friend In Bed Banging Each Other. by omoelu1(m): 5:55am On Jun 29, 2014
OK, the best friend that was banging his friend's girlfriend is a loyal friend abi?
Re: He Caught His Girlfriend With His Best Friend In Bed Banging Each Other. by sheyD(m): 6:03am On Jun 29, 2014
Aigoo............Story that touches shocked
Re: He Caught His Girlfriend With His Best Friend In Bed Banging Each Other. by xtervaganza(m): 6:37am On Jun 29, 2014
The guy might be all that u said here ooooo

But believe me, she's not f#cking her good
Re: He Caught His Girlfriend With His Best Friend In Bed Banging Each Other. by Sunkyphil(m): 6:51am On Jun 29, 2014
I rushed to read hoping to c a real story but alas............
Re: He Caught His Girlfriend With His Best Friend In Bed Banging Each Other. by SpaceGoat: 8:31am On Jun 29, 2014
Re: He Caught His Girlfriend With His Best Friend In Bed Banging Each Other. by ALOBAM: 8:40am On Jun 29, 2014
undecidedhow u take know the size op angry[color=#770077][/color]

1 Like

Re: He Caught His Girlfriend With His Best Friend In Bed Banging Each Other. by dytbabe: 9:03am On Jun 29, 2014
Too much movies
Smh
Re: He Caught His Girlfriend With His Best Friend In Bed Banging Each Other. by TyTymer(m): 9:13am On Jun 29, 2014
dyt babe: Too much movies
Smh
cheesy cheesy
Re: He Caught His Girlfriend With His Best Friend In Bed Banging Each Other. by SELENAqueensy(f): 10:20am On Jun 29, 2014
itz a normal thing na.....
nuting new
Re: He Caught His Girlfriend With His Best Friend In Bed Banging Each Other. by dytbabe: 10:22am On Jun 29, 2014
ty-tymer:
cheesy cheesy

Hi dearie

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What Masturbation Does To You. / What Could Make A Girl Do This ? Guys N Girls Plz Ur Opinions Is Needed / See The Girl I Met At An Eatery Today (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.