Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Women Wey Go Make New Heaven & Earth Fit No Reach 1000. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Women Wey Go Make New Heaven & Earth Fit No Reach 1000. (436 Views)

The Day That Heaven, Earth, And Hell Stood Still / A Renewed Creation ( The New Heaven And The New Earth ) / The Day Heaven, Earth, And Hell Stood Still (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Wey Go Make New Heaven & Earth Fit No Reach 1000. by Dtruthspeaker: 12:02am On Jan 06, 2023
Yes I said it.

If Solomon did not find even 1 in his days and I thank God I found and married one righteous one, seeing how evil women are, it is likely that by the time this world ends, their numbers from the beginning of the world to the end, they may not even be up to 1000.
Re: Women Wey Go Make New Heaven & Earth Fit No Reach 1000. by chatinent: 1:49am On Jan 06, 2023
You for ask first if na everyone wan go heaven.
Re: Women Wey Go Make New Heaven & Earth Fit No Reach 1000. by AntiChristian: 7:42am On Jan 06, 2023
Even you wey dey type self he never sure for you.

Seems your mum and sisters self no dey among...

Nonsense projections from the gateman of hell on earth!

1 Like

Re: Women Wey Go Make New Heaven & Earth Fit No Reach 1000. by Dtruthspeaker: 4:02pm On Jan 06, 2023
chatinent:
You for ask first if na everyone wan go heaven.

We no dey go heaven na either everlasting volcano land crieses or new heaven and earth of sweet joy

So, most times people go "talk say" dem no won go fire, however dia action speaks better than their "talk say".

So I no bother myself about dese ones

But d one wey my eye see na say, the female wey go reach dat new heaven and earth dem no go plenty at plenty at all.

My calculation show dem fit no reach 100 (the 1000 I talk na for make people no too shout but na actually 100 dey my mind.

Maybe na only one out of every thousand years dey qualify.
Re: Women Wey Go Make New Heaven & Earth Fit No Reach 1000. by Dtruthspeaker: 4:22pm On Jan 06, 2023
AntiChristian:

Satan pikin, I dey sure.

God talk plenty plenty signs wey show say Him dey happy with you and anybody wey God day happy with, don make an if he die like dat.

And I got them!

So na die I dey pursue make I for carry my win go up. Dat na why Paul, your enemy talk say "to die is gain" me I don find am and join am talk say "to die is truly gain"

AntiChristian:

You don see mama or sister wey go prison for dia pikin or brother? No.

When wahala burst all man dey O.Y.O

No be for nothing we sing
That great day is coming.
That great day is coming.

All men shall stand before the Throne of God and give account of themselves.

I will stand,
You will stand
My father will stand
My mother will stand.
My sister will stand
My brother will stand

All souls shall stand before the Throne of God and give account of themselves!

AntiChristian:

Exactly what people say when they do not have any counter.
Re: Women Wey Go Make New Heaven & Earth Fit No Reach 1000. by Dtruthspeaker: 8:22am On Jan 08, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
Marriage is not compulsory okay? Bitter*men who hate women, can stay single rather than wail in their entire lifetime.

Any man who values his life should know that it is better to be alone than to be connected up to an evil woman.

And 100% of women are evil.

1 Like

Re: Women Wey Go Make New Heaven & Earth Fit No Reach 1000. by Dtruthspeaker: 8:28am On Jan 08, 2023
And when God sends down a righteous girl, these evil women ensure that she does not grow up to be a righteous woman.

They do everything in their power to make sure she is destroyed and changed into becoming Satan's wife and daughter.

And if she does not still break then they get her killed or maimed or raped.

That is why you see them always attacking the young and little girls vagina and face or strangle her with their witchy evil fingers.
Re: Women Wey Go Make New Heaven & Earth Fit No Reach 1000. by Janosky: 8:30am On Jan 08, 2023
AntiChristian:

Nairaland nah Comedy Chamber aswear!!

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Women Wey Go Make New Heaven & Earth Fit No Reach 1000. by Jokerman(m): 8:55am On Jan 08, 2023
You are not God
Re: Women Wey Go Make New Heaven & Earth Fit No Reach 1000. by orisa37: 9:20am On Jan 08, 2023
Women and men may not reach 1000 because we all keep sinning and every second falling short of the glory of THE SUPREME SPIRIT.
Re: Women Wey Go Make New Heaven & Earth Fit No Reach 1000. by Dtruthspeaker: 11:38am On Jan 08, 2023
Jokerman:
You are not God

I am His Lawyer!
Re: Women Wey Go Make New Heaven & Earth Fit No Reach 1000. by Dtruthspeaker: 11:42am On Jan 08, 2023
orisa37:
Women and men may not reach 1000 because we all keep sinning and every second falling short of the glory of THE SUPREME SPIRIT.

Men will.

Most men try to be righteous and will make attempts to be righteous which is why the Bible showed us men who were righteous eg Noah, Job, Daniel, Abraham etc and men who made attempts to be righteous eg David, Hezekiah, Gideon, Josiah etc

But women are always trying to be more evil and more evil, which is why when they have done you an evil, they would always answer "is it that small thing you are complaining about?" Meaning, she is telling you that she would knows that she would have done even worse than that but she said let her just do this small one!
Re: Women Wey Go Make New Heaven & Earth Fit No Reach 1000. by Dtruthspeaker: 9:41pm On Dec 05, 2023
Janosky:

Nairaland nah Comedy Chamber aswear!!

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin

See proof jw and anti Christ be the same.
Re: Women Wey Go Make New Heaven & Earth Fit No Reach 1000. by Dtruthspeaker: 12:24pm On Feb 12

(1) (Reply)

The Gnostic Demiurge / Why None Muslims Hate Islam - Picture / Knowledge Is Light And Ignorance Is Darkness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.