Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Do You Know This Hit And Run Victim? - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Do You Know This Hit And Run Victim? (36866 Views)

Hit-And-Run Driver Injures Policeman In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / LCC Rescues Hit And Run Victim At Jakande, Foots Hospital Bill / Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know This Hit And Run Victim? by Ten06(m): 1:00pm On Jan 06, 2023
You are with an accident victim you could not even snap a clear picture that shows her face for proper identification
Re: Do You Know This Hit And Run Victim? by mikaael(m): 1:08pm On Jan 06, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

I will say worse when you will be in her condition.
You and your generations will experience such and more
Re: Do You Know This Hit And Run Victim? by DispatcherLagos: 1:19pm On Jan 06, 2023
mikaael:

You and your generations will experience such and more
Or better still I aid your ultimate transition. No point suffering a witch to live grin
Re: Do You Know This Hit And Run Victim? by achimendy(m): 1:24pm On Jan 06, 2023
dfrost:
If I see anyone in any situation that warrants help, I will do my part. Police issue or not, I don't care.

Humanity first. I believe that God won't allow my good deed me in trouble. It's really heartbreaking to see that some humans don't care or are afraid because of the system embarassed lipsrsealed undecided

I pray help and those who know her come to her aid fast.

Just be careful, Nigerian police have a way of twisting issues to their favour.
Re: Do You Know This Hit And Run Victim? by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:28pm On Jan 06, 2023
Nigeria is not a place to live .. instead of treatment before billing they are busy looking for donations to save the life of this poor lady.. abroad nobody asks u of any pin until u are healthy infact government will make it easier, most hospital bills abroad are free , ambulance response at glance.. we need to elect 21st century president not one who will turn yahoo boys into more dangerous things

1 Like

Re: Do You Know This Hit And Run Victim? by frankfrank(m): 3:13pm On Jan 06, 2023
The only information/Narration, that is clear here is the ACCOUNT No.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know This Hit And Run Victim? by dfrost: 3:47pm On Jan 06, 2023
achimendy:

Just be careful, Nigerian police have a way of twisting issues to their favour.

Definitely mate. Thanks for the advice.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know This Hit And Run Victim? by Bossjakande: 3:58pm On Jan 06, 2023
Boyooosa:
And una still tie am rope, this Hundeyin sef
guy how far
Re: Do You Know This Hit And Run Victim? by dragon2(m): 4:58pm On Jan 06, 2023
O.P should place an account number so those that can help can chip in until the family is found.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know This Hit And Run Victim? by naptu2: 5:31pm On Jan 06, 2023
frankfrank:
The only information/Narration, that is clear here is the ACCOUNT No.

dragon2:
O.P should place an account number so those that can help can chip in until the family is found.

DKM123:
What sort of inhumanity is this? Why not get the HOSPITAL'S account number for donations from the public instead of leaving her in pains at the corridor of a hospital without treatment. WTF.

Oh! I didn't even notice that the moderator removed the account details (I can understand why they did that).
Re: Do You Know This Hit And Run Victim? by DKM123: 5:34pm On Jan 06, 2023
What sort of inhumanity is this? Why not get the hospital's account number for donations from the public instead of leaving her in pains at the corridor of a hospital without treatment. WTF.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know This Hit And Run Victim? by vikstandon(m): 8:09pm On Jan 06, 2023
Diyaiyanu87:
Why was she tied with ropes...!!!

Seems the stretcher is bad...May she no roll off
Re: Do You Know This Hit And Run Victim? by Boyooosa(m): 12:34pm On Jan 08, 2023
Bossjakande:
guy how far
Very well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unemployed Nigerian Man In Italy Grumbles After He Was Asked To Wash Toilets / Omu Resort Lagos In Pictures (Video) / Nigerian Woman Sues US Airline For Ejecting Her Over Body Odour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.