Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Do You Know This Hit And Run Victim? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Do You Know This Hit And Run Victim? (36852 Views)

Hit-And-Run Driver Injures Policeman In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / LCC Rescues Hit And Run Victim At Jakande, Foots Hospital Bill / Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know This Hit And Run Victim? by DispatcherLagos: 9:54am On Jan 06, 2023
Finitin:
omo. People wey their brain na fire. I dobale for your intelligence
We are many on this forum grin
Tho people like you make it look as if nairaland is a forum of m0rons grin
Re: Do You Know This Hit And Run Victim? by Elidrisy20: 9:55am On Jan 06, 2023
Which kind hospital be this? No drip,no any medication, na rope Dem just use tire her
Re: Do You Know This Hit And Run Victim? by 7arrows: 9:56am On Jan 06, 2023
naptu2:
SP Benjamin Hundeyin @BenHundeyin

https://twitter.com/BenHundeyin/status/1611032045282533380

If she was hit why is she tied to the bed? R u guys normal or am I blind? Or is she a criminal? Pls mind the type of unverified news u put here.
Re: Do You Know This Hit And Run Victim? by Allisgud: 9:58am On Jan 06, 2023
Even the Keke man self try,many will not wait
Re: Do You Know This Hit And Run Victim? by 7arrows: 9:59am On Jan 06, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

I tell u o.
Re: Do You Know This Hit And Run Victim? by DispatcherLagos: 10:00am On Jan 06, 2023
mikaael:

You have obviously turn yourself into a nuisance on narialand with ur stupid comments all over......
Is this the kind of Brain and reasoning you want to gift your offspring

I will say worse when you will be in her condition.
Re: Do You Know This Hit And Run Victim? by backnbeta(f): 10:00am On Jan 06, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
Chai.
But people with that type of haircut are mostly cooperate oloshos.
Has she been able to state her profession? Let's know who we are helping
You think an olosho doesn't deserve to live? Where did we get it wrong in the first place? Why is human life so valueless in Nigeria? Why? I understand those who couldn't help for fear of being turned to ATM by the police or even being imprisoned...we all know naija police in totality is a den of heartless folks. What I don't understand is why she's still outside the ICU and not inside! I hope they don't have the 'oloshos don't deserve to live' mentality too. As for the emergency number, how many people are aware of it? How can the caller be sure he or she won't be traced and dealt with? undecided
Re: Do You Know This Hit And Run Victim? by Finitin: 10:01am On Jan 06, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

aren't you the dolt who posted that shameful comment on the first page?
who are the "we" ? I hope you're not including your pea-brained self? cheesy
Olodo dey disguise grin
Re: Do You Know This Hit And Run Victim? by KingUg(m): 10:02am On Jan 06, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
Chai.
humanity first bruh stop capping so shouldn’t be helped because of her profession which you even aren’t sure of undecided
Re: Do You Know This Hit And Run Victim? by DispatcherLagos: 10:04am On Jan 06, 2023
backnbeta:

You think an olosho doesn't deserve to live? Where did we get it wrong in the first place? Why is human life so valueless in Nigeria? Why? I understand those who couldn't help for fear of being turned to ATM by the police or even being imprisoned...we all know naija police in totality is a den of heartless folks. As for the emergency number, how many people are aware of it? How can the caller be sure he or she won't be traced and dealt with? What I don't understand is why she's still outside the ICU and not inside! I guess they prolly have the 'oloshos don't deserve to live' mentality too undecided
Look closely at the picture, you will noticed she has been attended to(or are u not seeing the rope tied on her wrist?) What other treatment do you crave from a Nigerian hospital when no initial deposit was received?

1 Like

Re: Do You Know This Hit And Run Victim? by clinician2x: 10:16am On Jan 06, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
Chai.

If a white police officer profile a black man with dread lock, a cursed stupid bastard like you go scream police brutality.

If a police man in Nigeria profile a young boy with dreadlocks as yahoo boy, a stupid idiot like you go still scream police brutality.

But you an idiot is profiling a helpless young women for what nonsense. Even if she is a prostitute, doesn't she have the right to life?

You are a fool.
Re: Do You Know This Hit And Run Victim? by jeff1607(m): 10:25am On Jan 06, 2023
Abolodje:
If this babe no die walahi she no go do hookup again

I bet you she will continue
Re: Do You Know This Hit And Run Victim? by SimpleLife23: 10:45am On Jan 06, 2023
Truvelisback:
767 is for what? E be like say u never sleep for prison b4! U dey take Naija Security agency dey play? grin No matter the phone number u call, u are still going to get police report. U must still go the station to write Statement.

Lies lies lies... Calling 767 is emergency.. You don't have to wait, just call them and u can leave

Keep lying and let the gullible people believe you
Re: Do You Know This Hit And Run Victim? by delishpot: 10:58am On Jan 06, 2023
Nigeria is a failed state.
Re: Do You Know This Hit And Run Victim? by clinician2x: 11:06am On Jan 06, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

If you like keep dressing inappropriate na trailer go march you on your on time.
For the records, even if I see your mom in her condition with that hairstyle, be certain I won't give a fvck

Do you even have a mother. No be for baby factory they dump you. How can you have a mother and be reasoning like this

Son of a loose bitch
Re: Do You Know This Hit And Run Victim? by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 06, 2023
Because of the rascality of the Nigerian police this girl would have been left for dead, these idiots wont catch the hit and run driver but will quickly detain anyone who takes her to a hospital including the hospital staff. A hail our professionally incompetent police force!!
Re: Do You Know This Hit And Run Victim? by dfrost: 11:37am On Jan 06, 2023
easzypeaszy:
in other State pls do but in Lagos u May end up dead b4 her n put ur family in serious danger

Advice taken under consideration. Thank you for your thoughts.

But then...
Re: Do You Know This Hit And Run Victim? by Sleekfingers: 11:41am On Jan 06, 2023
Truvelisback:
By the time u get locked up in prison or sentenced to death for crime u did not commit, na that time u go get sense.

You know this could happen to anyone? It could be you lying helpless on the road.....
Re: Do You Know This Hit And Run Victim? by Truvelisback(m): 11:44am On Jan 06, 2023
SimpleLife23:

Lies lies lies... Calling 767 is emergency.. You don't have to wait, just call them and u can leave

Keep lying and let the gullible people believe you
I just dey laugh u. grin What if the Victim dies in ur hands, what would u tell her family members and the police? Do u think they would believe u? What if her family members or the Police now lay false allegation on u as the murderer? How would do u defend ur innocency? grin
Re: Do You Know This Hit And Run Victim? by naptu2: 11:47am On Jan 06, 2023
Truvelisback:
I just dey laugh u. grin What if the Victim dies in ur hands, what would u tell her family members and the police? Do u think they would believe u? What if her family members or the Police now lay false allegation on u as the murderer? How would do u defend ur innocency? grin

767 is the emergency number. It calls the Ambulance Service (LASAMBUS), Fire Service or Police. I and several people that I know have called the Ambulance Service to pick up accident victims and other such people and they've been picked up without any problem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know This Hit And Run Victim? by SimpleLife23: 11:48am On Jan 06, 2023
Truvelisback:

Chai you are a kid.. You don't need to hold or even get so close with her... Just Dail 767.report it and leave.

U r a kidd and I will stop having this argument with u..

Go play with ur fellow kids
Re: Do You Know This Hit And Run Victim? by SimpleLife23: 11:49am On Jan 06, 2023
naptu2:

767 is the emergency number. It calls the Ambulance Service (LASAMBUS), Fire Service or Police. I and several people that I know have called the Ambulance Service to pick up accident victims and other such people and they've been picked up without any problem.

The boy is actually a kid.. Just ignore him
Re: Do You Know This Hit And Run Victim? by prophetfire: 11:50am On Jan 06, 2023
Diyaiyanu87:
Why was she tied with ropes...!!!
. Someone that's supposed to be in ICU, tied up like goat that's about to be slaughtered in a hospital corridor. Nigeria health care system and the mentality of our health care personnel.
Re: Do You Know This Hit And Run Victim? by Truvelisback(m): 11:59am On Jan 06, 2023
Sleekfingers:

You know this could happen to anyone? It could be you lying helpless on the road.....
Bro, i get ur point but the situation of this Country discourages one. Imagine being detained in prison for rendering help, just because the victim died in ur care. How do u defend ur innocency? Her family members or even the police might lay false allegation on u as the murderer. Even if at all u want render help, ensure u have witnesses around u or others supporting u. Don't do it alone. There are lots of innocent people in prison for crime they know nothing abt.
Re: Do You Know This Hit And Run Victim? by Truvelisback(m): 12:02pm On Jan 06, 2023
SimpleLife23:

Chai you are a kid.. You don't need to hold or even get so close with her... Just Dail 767.report it and leave.

U r a kidd and I will stop having this argument with u..

Go play with ur fellow kids
U leaving her to die there without taking her to the Hospital, what help have u rendered?
Re: Do You Know This Hit And Run Victim? by Sleekfingers: 12:08pm On Jan 06, 2023
Truvelisback:
Bro, i get ur point but the situation of this Country discourages one. Imagine being detained in prison for rendering help, just because the victim died in ur care. How do u defend ur innocency? Her family members or even the police might lay false allegation on u as the murderer. Even if at all u want render help, ensure u have witnesses around u or others supporting u. Don't do it alone. There are lots of innocent people in prison for crime they know nothing abt.

Yeah bro, I get your points too.
Re: Do You Know This Hit And Run Victim? by Techhybeam: 12:27pm On Jan 06, 2023
Is there any emergency number working like hundeyin have said
Re: Do You Know This Hit And Run Victim? by Sthandawasam(m): 12:29pm On Jan 06, 2023
Solababa91:
In most cases of Road Traffic accident, traumatic brain injury happens, leaving the patient with signs of cerebral irritation with impaired neural communication manifesting as twitches, and involuntary movements, if the patient is not restrained, she might injure herself or suffer more complications.

Such a sad situation bro. Thanks for explaining
Re: Do You Know This Hit And Run Victim? by charlesdinho7(m): 12:43pm On Jan 06, 2023
this is the fact. animals are far more sensible than some humans... whether she is dead or alive, a reasonable person would have taken her to the hospital first to be confirmed by a doctor. stupid humans everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unemployed Nigerian Man In Italy Grumbles After He Was Asked To Wash Toilets / Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? / Urgent! Recent Uk Student Visa Refusal Letter: Way Foward Pls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.