Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Safe Skin Brightening Tips, Please!!!! - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Safe Skin Brightening Tips, Please!!!! (176140 Views)

Skin Brightening Cream Needed / Brightening Cream And Soap Wanted, Pls Help!!! / Help, Safe Skin Brightening Tips, Please!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Safe Skin Brightening Tips, Please!!!! by dorkerel: 11:55pm On Aug 09, 2011
Makari is gud 4 me.have bn using it 4 a month now n I can  improvement.try it
Re: Safe Skin Brightening Tips, Please!!!! by humanhair1: 7:58pm On Aug 11, 2011
Hello, Are you looking for AUTHENTIC 100% human hair, look no further!! Kennyosi's hair offers quality, original and value for money!!
From lengths as short as 14 inches to long ones of 32inchs!!!inches|_We offer 100% human hair and a wide range of hair products to keep your hair looking healthy and vibrant. Where else can you find top of the line human hair at such affordable prices.
Kennyosi’s hair is guaranteed to last you several years, without shedding or thinning.
We offer all the options you could possibly think of concerning human hair.
We have a wide range of different textures of hair from bone straight , wavy, curly and even to extreme curl.
Our hair comes in natural colours such as various shades of black and brown. High pitch colours such as blonde are available.

CALL KENNYOSI ON 08096647092,08058817628

Re: Safe Skin Brightening Tips, Please!!!! by gussie: 5:51am On Aug 17, 2011
Stay hydrated by drinking a lot of water, around eight to ten glasses per day. Your skin needs a lot of nourishment, and getting adequate moisture is a top priority.Check that the product must not have hydroquinone. If at all it is there, the ratio should not be more than 2%
Re: Safe Skin Brightening Tips, Please!!!! by ashlop(f): 12:19am On Apr 26, 2012
Hi miss bosslady I saw Aveenno sunblock spf 70 in α big cosmetic shop in Trade fair in Abia Plaza precisely called JOOF. D shop is pretty big so when you get to trade fair ask 4 abia plaza and den JOOF its known. I wanted to buy it 2 days ago but I didn't know if it is α good product and so didn't want to waste ♏y cash and injure ♏y skin. It retails there 4 2K but take 2500 to be safe. Note I don't know if its expired oo. I didn't really check its details. Meanwhile the one you bought how long did it last for you? And is the expiry date written on the body?

Also ladies don't forget to read ♏y thread (ashlop human hair) and contact me for your Virgin human hair. Look Chic, Be Chic
Re: Safe Skin Brightening Tips, Please!!!! by diva90: 12:44am On Oct 10, 2012
Have you tried Papaya soaps and creams? Natural herbal soaps that lighten your skin....it won't bleach you...no hydroquinonine ....it just lightens you up
Re: Safe Skin Brightening Tips, Please!!!! by relaxbeauty: 9:33am On Oct 10, 2012
well going natural is a better option. try applying lime juice in the evening for 20-30 minutes then wash it off. milk also acts as a good cleanser and lightening agent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Safe Skin Brightening Tips, Please!!!! by diva90: 6:58pm On Oct 11, 2012
im going to try the yoghurt and honey mask. please what kind of yoghurt in particular? any brand? greek?

TheBBF: Hello Ladies! (And gents if there are any)

I was reading through this post and I have to agree with Soldee. Sunscreen is the number one step in maintaining any complexion, especially in this Naija Sun. I've been a faithful sunscreen user for 6-7 years now and I cant go back. In fact I force everyone in my house to use it self. I know what you mean by wanting to brighten your skin safely and gently,. You need to exfoliate regularly and find gentle creams with arbutin, licorice, and vitamin c C. I've also been using papaya soap now for a while and it has worked wonders on my skin.

Living in Nigeria I've found that it can be hard to find products so I find do-it-yourself recipes online to make up my beauty routine. The one recipe that has never failed is a yogurt and honey mask. 1/2 cup of plain yogurt and 1 teaspoon of native honey. Put this on your face for 30 min or an hour and wash it off with warm water. I promise is you do this at least 2 times a week you won't regret it.
Re: Safe Skin Brightening Tips, Please!!!! by ikecinho(m): 9:55pm On Oct 20, 2012
diva90: im going to try the yoghurt and honey mask. please what kind of yoghurt in particular? any brand? greek?

please what do u mean by
The one recipe that has never failed is a
yogurt and honey mask. 1/2 cup of plain
yogurt and 1 teaspoon of native honey.

Pls i nid more clue on it,am dark in comflextn.
Thanks
Re: Safe Skin Brightening Tips, Please!!!! by queency01: 12:59pm On Feb 12, 2013
AM DARK IN COMPEXION BUT RYT NW AM GETTING LIGHT.PLS IS Q7 SKIN CLEARING MILK GOOD 4 MY SKIN OR WAT ODA CREAM N SOAP CAN I USE
Re: Safe Skin Brightening Tips, Please!!!! by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 04, 2013
soldee: I've heard rave reviews about Clinique products - especially about the famous Clinique Glow!!! Wish their products werent so pricey.

I have very oily skin, and lots of problems with whiteheads. I tried everything but what worked was Clinique Clarifying lotion4. It gets rid of ALL oil, and even exfoliates with time. I swear if u compare my before and after u'd say I've had laser treatment. My skin is so much better after just about six weeks - no pores at all!!!! Its a bit strong sha, but if u have used hydroquinone in the past or any other product that has affected the texture of your skin, try this one. Use no.3 for weaker strength. It however dosent brighten that much though. wink At least not for my case  grin grin grin

Update:
I just received my new ID card, the shot was taken about four weeks ago - WOW!! This Clinique don try sha!!! cheesy grin grin grin!! Definitely a keeper!!!!!!!! I use simple soothing toner with it to calm my skin. Please people, I desperately need that perfect moisturiser to complete my regimen - one that is not pricey abeg!! any other good stuff?? cheesy
HI pls how much is the clinique clarifying lotn?
Re: Safe Skin Brightening Tips, Please!!!! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 16, 2013
Sarifat: hello

why not give nature essence the (one in cup) a try i use it and its very good on me i no it and pple do tell me too.

And is not expensive atall max #1000 it depends on where you are buying it

hi, does it lighten?
Re: Safe Skin Brightening Tips, Please!!!! by 1stLadyRobinho: 9:36pm On Aug 19, 2013
Hello Dolls, are u looking for that flawless fab glowing skin? add pin: 2BFFE36F
for 1stlady skincare customized toning creams, lightening creams, whitening creams

Half caste cream, Toning shower Gel,egyptian milk, snow white cream, morrocan milk, maintenance cream, Cuban glow cream, Dark knuckles/knees/elbow remover

Bridal glowing kit, Skin polisher, Dark Armpit eraser, Dark inner Thigh Eraser

pink lip magic balm, body scrubs and body butter, stretch mark remover, argan oil

Hot chocolate cream(for dark skinned ladies), lightening and whitening injectables and pills, exfoliating soaps, Sunburn eradicator(7days) acne remover, body polish etc STRICTLY HERBAL
GUARANTEED RESULTS FROM 7DAYS

add 1stlady:pin: 2BFFE36F

IG:1stladyskincare

whatsapp 07059900676 & 09027671957

Please like our page on facebook

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&showPageSuggestions&id=169656663228927&_rdr

we also offer Skin Academy if u wanna be a PRO in skincare and be our own boss!!!
Re: Safe Skin Brightening Tips, Please!!!! by carol25: 10:32pm On Aug 22, 2013
Hi Ladies!

ive been using a product for 3months now, recommended it to a friend of mine and she's already 2 shades lighter after using it for a month, her pimples are gone and face has a glow. I kid you not this product works. Im willing to give you a free one month supply then if it works you'll have to pay and order for the next month. E-mail me for details, pls put Glow cream in subject line. misellesa@yahoo.com
Re: Safe Skin Brightening Tips, Please!!!! by Ramatspa(f): 3:42pm On Dec 11, 2013
Body polishing+Detox Body Wrap+Massage,was N19k now N11k only at Organique SPA, Ikeja GRA & Gbagada.
Call or WhatAPP 08099517769 BB pin 29F820E2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Safe Skin Brightening Tips, Please!!!! by Vaileria: 11:03am On Sep 20, 2014
There are so many skin brightening cream available in the market. I have a dark complexion and always trying skin lightning product. I have used Caro White lightning cream which contains natural skin lightning agents and improve your complexion. It works best for me.
Re: Safe Skin Brightening Tips, Please!!!! by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 20, 2014
Caro white has hydroquinon as one of its active ingredients. Not safe
Re: Safe Skin Brightening Tips, Please!!!! by anifatolu: 10:51pm On Mar 11, 2015
Enhancing your beauty the natural way

It’s Time to go Natural and say goodbye to potential harmful or carcinogenic ingredients
As the largest organ in our body, the skin absorbs up to 60% of whatever we put on it.
It just doesn’t make sense to use something on our skin that is harmful. Shea Moisture Products are all natural certified organic ingredents. They don’t contain
The best thing about the products is what is NOT in them: NO Parabens, NO Phthaltes,
NO Paraffin, NO Formadelhyde, NO Mineral Oil, NO Propylene, NO Synthetic Fragrance,
NO Synthetic Color, NO Petroleum.
Contact SheaOrganicBeauty to get yous now
Call: 07083062752
BBM Channel: http://pin.bbm.com/C00299A49
Facebook Page: Sheaorganicbeauty

Re: Safe Skin Brightening Tips, Please!!!! by homesodear: 6:26am On Mar 17, 2015
ARE YOU READY TO?
• Have a fabulous and even skin tone?
• Get back your self esteem to do the things you always wanted to and wear the clothes you really wanted to wear?
• Finally release your beautiful, Flawless skin to the world?
• Get back your life, one that’s free from anxiety due to your skin?
Flawless Skin Managers say it’s time to get your skin back!
Register now for our April 17th -19th 2015 DIY Skin Lightening Class where you will rediscover your skin’s natural beauty safely and gently with our 3 DAY Classes.
Dates:
o Friday 17th April, (10:00am – 4pm)
o Saturday 18th April (10:00am – 4pm)
o Sunday 19th April (2pm -5pm)
Venue: The Wellness Place, 2nd Floor Buffalo House, 2 Allen, Ikeja Lagos
• Training materials will be provided by the trainer:
o Power Point Presentations
o Selected products to be used for training
• Light refreshment
• Expert Instructors
• Suitable for all who desire knowledge
• Convenient and Cosy learning environment
Details
For a 3 day period, participants will be trained on Skincare, Beauty and Wellness. DIY Course contents include:
• Introduction to Course, Skin Anatomy. Facials for different skin types(oily, normal, combination)
• Homemade Fruit Based Chemical Peels/How to do Chemical Peels
• Homemade Skin Lightening and Skin Maintenance creams. (Hydroquinone, Mercury and Steroids Free), Serums
• Dark Knuckles, Feet and Spots removal (Fast!)
• Spot lights on Skin care misconceptions.
• Business Training that generate financial and networking opportunities.
Participants must register for their Kits for the course duration. Certificates of participation will be given. Group Photography
First 20 to registers get a free gift! For registration details, Email Flawlessskinmanagers@gmail.com, Tel or WhatsApp 08034917464.
Re: Safe Skin Brightening Tips, Please!!!! by Mimiano: 6:19pm On Apr 12, 2015
You can achieve a beautiful skin without the use of steroids, hydroquinone, mercury and harsh chemicals. Our speciality skin brightening cream is infused with safe and effective skin brightening herbs that will smoothen and nourish your skin,get rid of blemishes, brighten, moisturise and give your skin a radiant glow......we also customise body cream to suit an individual skin type.invest in your skin. ..order now and be confident in your skin... contact 08053341539 08175186005. bbm 2B3933D8.
Re: Safe Skin Brightening Tips, Please!!!! by homesodear: 6:10pm On Apr 29, 2015
Flawless Skin Managers Do It yourself Skin Lightening Training and Skill Development seminar
Course Title: Effective Skincare routine to naturally lightening the skin
Duration: 2 days
Cost per head: N40, 000
Date: 23rd and 24th May, 2015
Venue: Wellness Place, Second Floor, Buffalo House, 2 Allen Avenue , Ikeja, Lagos.
Course objectives: At the end of the training, participants would have had adequate knowledge on how to develop a basic skincare routine in natural skin maintenance and lightening.
Who should attend? Models, Spas and Beauty parlours owners, Skin therapists, Cosmetics/Skin care entrepreneurs, aspiring business owners, Open to all male and female
Coverage:
• Skin Anatomy
• Personal Skin Care Regimen for Flawless Skin(AM/PM)
• Facials for different skin Types
• Home Fruit Based Peels
• How to use Chemical Peels
• Removal of dark Spots, Dark knuckles and Dark Knees
• Acne/Essential oil Treatment
• Skin lightening Diet
• Essential oils for Skin Lightening
• Homemade Cream recipes for Skin lightening (Night use)
• Homemade Facial Wipes/ Vitamin C Serum/Anti ageing Antioxidants
• Stretch Marks removal that really works!!
Time: Saturday, May 23rd, 10am to 4pm, Sunday, May 24th, 2pm to 5pm
FEES include Registration and Lecture, Course Materials, Skin care goody bags, Product sampling, Group Photograph, Snacks and Lunch and Certificate of Participation.

PARTICIPATION: Please confirm your participation by calling or whatsapp on 08034917464. Free gift for the first 20 to register.
DISCOUNTS: Participants referring 3 or more individuals will receive 10% discount off the fee.
You could also send an email to flawlessskinmanagers@gmail.com for more enquiries.
Re: Safe Skin Brightening Tips, Please!!!! by 1stLadyRobinho: 7:56pm On Sep 23, 2015
Hello Dolls, are u looking for that flawless fab glowing skin? add pin: 2BFFE36F
for 1stlady skincare customized toning creams, lightening creams, whitening creams

Half caste cream, Toning shower Gel,egyptian milk, snow white cream, morrocan milk, maintenance cream, Cuban glow cream, Dark knuckles/knees/elbow remover

Bridal glowing kit, Skin polisher, Dark Armpit eraser, Dark inner Thigh Eraser

pink lip magic balm, body scrubs and body butter, stretch mark remover, argan oil

Hot chocolate cream(for dark skinned ladies), lightening and whitening injectables and pills, exfoliating soaps, Sunburn eradicator(7days) acne remover, body polish etc STRICTLY HERBAL
GUARANTEED RESULTS FROM 7DAYS

add 1stlady:pin: 2BFFE36F

IG:1stladyskincare

whatsapp 07059900676 & 09027671957

Please like our page on facebook

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&showPageSuggestions&id=169656663228927&_rdr

we also offer Skin Academy if u wanna be a PRO in skincare and be our own boss!!!
Re: Safe Skin Brightening Tips, Please!!!! by cigwegbe(m): 12:49pm On Sep 27, 2015
The Cece Line Debuts Their Collection. See the latest pics on the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/2626552/cece-line-debuts-collection#38409887

Re: Safe Skin Brightening Tips, Please!!!! by adelaarin: 3:48pm On Oct 08, 2015
QTA Studios [Skin care & Make up]. Facial treatment • Acne creams•Sunburn/spot removal creams• Facial cleansers•Dark knuckles removal cream •Stretch marks treatment •Skin glow oil•Body polish/ scrubs: Lightening/whitening creams•Whitening serum•Moisturisers for dry skin: Body butter•Lightening/Whitening organic bar soap : Whitening pills•Body enhancement products • Skincare training . Tel: 08033509108 BB Pin:2BBFC63B.
Re: Safe Skin Brightening Tips, Please!!!! by Pearl007(f): 2:38pm On Oct 18, 2015
WWW.NIKKISAVY-ESSENTIALS.COM
Re: Safe Skin Brightening Tips, Please!!!! by farzy: 10:32am On Oct 19, 2015
you might be wondering how to find the lightening cream that actually work. Rida Skincare is here to help you narrow down your search. We only produce brands that deliver both efficacy and safety. We stay far away from hydroquinone bleaching creams that damage the skin and eventually make it look darker than before. Instead, we provide our customers with a carefully curated assortment of skin lightening creams that create fairer complexions through the use of natural lighteners.
For that radiant,flawless, glowing skin,use Rida skincare products...
Rida 7days whitening cream
Rida knuckle cream
Rida stretch mark cream
Rida sunburn cream
Rida ebony glow
Rida lightening glow cream
Rida whitening face cream
Rida whitening glow kit
Rida ebony glow kit
Rida half cast cream/Arab white
Rida Egyptian body milk
Rida Pimple's cream
Rida spot remover
Rida talking oil
Rida pink lip balm
Rida whitening bath gel
Rida herbal whitening soap
Rida half cast scrub
Get your skin lighter and glowing..
Ping now...58E6D9CC.
Talk less, glow more...
Re: Safe Skin Brightening Tips, Please!!!! by prohel15(f): 4:11pm On Jan 29, 2016
hello beauty lovers in da house,

do u want a higher definition skin, a skin dat speaks for u everywhere u go? then glow portions skincare will help u achieve it tru nature's organic ingredients safely prepared for u in our organic range of products, carefully prepared with so much love in it. why not give us a try and thank me later. place ur order 4 ur whitening creams,glow cream nd oil, snow white milk, half cast set, caramel glow, hot chocolate cream,herbal soap, skin polisher,knuckles, pimples,dark elbows/knees nd armpit corrector, whiten injections nd pills, weight loss, butt nd hip enlargement + so much more...... for more info and order pls call/watsapp-08186971609, bbm-2a53b3df , bbm chanel-c003efd5b for home remedies,diy,free recharge cards nd more, u can also like our fb pge -glow portions skincare.........stay flawless, stay organic, no chemical, no hidden steroids.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Cream And Soap Can A Dark Skin Person Use / How To Remove Black Spots On My Skin (Caused By Mosquito Bites) / Best Skin-Lightening Cream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.