Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,331 members, 7,836,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

2023 Elections: I’m In Race To End Nigerians’ Suffering, Says Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Elections: I’m In Race To End Nigerians’ Suffering, Says Obi (6983 Views)

End Nigerians Suffering Now – 36 State Speakers Tell Tinubu / 2023 Elections: I’m Unhappy Some Candidates Lost – Buhari / 2023 Elections: I’m Not Desperate For Power, Says Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Elections: I’m In Race To End Nigerians’ Suffering, Says Obi by owobokiri(m): 11:41am On Jan 06, 2023
Throwback:
This is a joke taken too far, because sectional and tribal supporters like Owobokiri began to embrace the same failure they had condemned as corrupt and a fake messiah.

Who made your own son to Japa to UK after you already made Anambra the Dubai of Nigeria?

Bloody hypocrite that is deluding only the fools.

By the time the day winds down, you and your platoon of highly inebriated agbadorian numbskulls would have mentioned me a thousand times over this post made before Obi finished his tenure in flying colors at Awka. Is there a way you can do it so I don't see it? I click on my mentions thinking there is something important to respond to and it's another wailing Tinupoo urchin with this post! I log in here these days only to be greeted with a thousand mentions by a clan of overzealous dingbats, who are desperately trying to sell their dog poop of a candidate as fresh candy! It won't fly..

I don't know who told you that I care about how you twist that post, because I actually don't. This country will never be ruled by a senile, mentally unstable drug lord, whose only goal is to be called a president! Some of us want something more serious from the politics of our land. "Chop I Chop" politics must end! Seeing the countrys national purse as some sort of "national cake" must end! Obi is better than your local champion and every truthful Nigerian can easily attest to that.

You can now quote and quote and quote the post again and again and again until you get dizzy.., and I will only ratchet up my support for Peter Obi, a man who is better than the crooks you support..

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: I’m In Race To End Nigerians’ Suffering, Says Obi by SLAP44: 11:42am On Jan 06, 2023
We believe you sir.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: I’m In Race To End Nigerians’ Suffering, Says Obi by gasparpisciotta: 11:45am On Jan 06, 2023
nnamdi640:
Then you don't have anything to say

Then stop quoting me biko

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: I’m In Race To End Nigerians’ Suffering, Says Obi by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 06, 2023
sdfggege:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/01/06/2023-elections-im-in-race-to-end-nigerians-suffering-says-obi/

If when you were the governor of Anambra state you evolutionized their economy, we would feel the multiplier effect on the economy. So stop dubbing Buhari's speech on saving the masses without a proper plan. You don't save the masses with words of mouth, as a matter of fact, dashing them money will not save them from the clutches of poverty.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: I’m In Race To End Nigerians’ Suffering, Says Obi by Throwback: 11:51am On Jan 06, 2023
owobokiri:

By the time the day winds down, you and your platoon of highly inebriated agbadorian numbskulls would have mentioned me a thousand times over this post made before Obi finished his tenure in flying colors at Awka. Is there a way you can do it so I don't see it? I click on my mentions thinking there is something important to respond to and it's another wailing Tinupoo urchin with this post! I log in here these days only to be greeted with a thousand mentions by a clan of overzealous dingbats, who are desperately trying to sell their dog poop of a candidate as fresh candy! It won't fly..

I don't know who told you that I care about how you twist that post, because I actually don't. This country will never be ruled by a senile, mentally unstable drug lord, whose only goal is to be called a president! Some of us want something more serious from the politics of our land. "Chop I Chop" politics must end! Seeing the countrys national purse as some sort of "national cake" must end! Obi is better than your local champion and every truthful Nigerian can easily attest to that.

You can now quote and quote and quote the post again and again and again until you get dizzy.., and I will only ratchet up my support for Peter Obi, a man who is better than the crooks you support..

All these just because you abandoned your past opinion like a hypocrite?

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: I’m In Race To End Nigerians’ Suffering, Says Obi by owobokiri(m): 11:54am On Jan 06, 2023
Throwback:

All these just because you abandoned your past opinion like a hypocrite?

It will be easier to make Baba Suwe the president of Nigeria, than for your Drug Lord..
Una go wail tire for the next 4 years

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: I’m In Race To End Nigerians’ Suffering, Says Obi by Gboom: 11:54am On Jan 06, 2023
Emola12:
I'm from Apoi land buh I was born in Lagos any other thin bro
You were born in Lagos to an ijaw parents does not make you a Yoruba man

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: I’m In Race To End Nigerians’ Suffering, Says Obi by Emola12(m): 11:57am On Jan 06, 2023
Gboom:

You were born in Lagos to an ijaw parents does not make you a Yoruba man
my own Apoi is under Ondo state go and verify and leave all dis trash biko
Re: 2023 Elections: I’m In Race To End Nigerians’ Suffering, Says Obi by Throwback: 11:59am On Jan 06, 2023
owobokiri:

It will be easier to make Baba Suwe the president of Nigeria, than for your Drug Lord..
Una go wail tire for the next 4 years

like you have been doing for many years since Obi was Governor?

See your typical wailing below again.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: I’m In Race To End Nigerians’ Suffering, Says Obi by KingOfTheDamned: 12:00pm On Jan 06, 2023
Throwback:

E pain am grin

Oga save your tears
Re: 2023 Elections: I’m In Race To End Nigerians’ Suffering, Says Obi by hollywater: 12:03pm On Jan 06, 2023
Holla911:
Peter obi should end the suffering and killings in Anambra and neigbouring states in the east before helping Nigeria.
Charity begins at home.
He is not the governor of Anambra state nun is he the president of Nigeria. Hate don finish your sense of reasoning.
Re: 2023 Elections: I’m In Race To End Nigerians’ Suffering, Says Obi by owobokiri(m): 12:05pm On Jan 06, 2023
Throwback:

Your time to wail is around the corner..
You will wail and wail and wail
No one will show you sympathy..
We now know you all..
Folks that even supported fulani herdsmen..

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: I’m In Race To End Nigerians’ Suffering, Says Obi by udomonday: 12:07pm On Jan 06, 2023
Obi just doesn't have what it takes,Charles solido or Kingsley mogalu would have been better.Tinubu is heads and shoulders above all of them.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: I’m In Race To End Nigerians’ Suffering, Says Obi by ghiloman28(m): 12:22pm On Jan 06, 2023
The only thing you can offer is abuse PO bingos are so useless grin
Amaggedon:
He wasn't talking to your mother grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: I’m In Race To End Nigerians’ Suffering, Says Obi by frugal(m): 12:23pm On Jan 06, 2023
Holla911:
Peter obi should end the suffering and killings in Anambra and neigbouring states in the east before helping Nigeria.
Charity begins at home.
Tell that to Buhari and APC who are in Government. They met a very peaceful south east, and would be leaving it as one of the most troubled regions. Shameless idiots.
Re: 2023 Elections: I’m In Race To End Nigerians’ Suffering, Says Obi by truthfinder319: 12:31pm On Jan 06, 2023
The way you ended the suffering of the people of Anambra state by investing their money in brewery and in Panama.
Re: 2023 Elections: I’m In Race To End Nigerians’ Suffering, Says Obi by Amaggedon: 12:31pm On Jan 06, 2023
ghiloman28:
The only thing you can offer is abuse PO bingos are so useless grin
Say it again without crying grin cheesy grin

Re: 2023 Elections: I’m In Race To End Nigerians’ Suffering, Says Obi by truthfinder319: 12:32pm On Jan 06, 2023
The way you ended the suffering of the people of Anambra state by investing their money in brewery and in Panama.

sdfggege:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/01/06/2023-elections-im-in-race-to-end-nigerians-suffering-says-obi/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: I’m In Race To End Nigerians’ Suffering, Says Obi by Throwback: 12:36pm On Jan 06, 2023
owobokiri:

Your time to wail is around the corner..
You will wail and wail and wail
No one will show you sympathy..
We now know you all..
Folks that even supported fulani herdsmen..

So as you got no sympathy for wailing over Obi's corruption and failure, you decided to capitulate and surrender by joining the bandwagon?

Eyaah!

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: I’m In Race To End Nigerians’ Suffering, Says Obi by Saint04(m): 12:40pm On Jan 06, 2023
Holla911 you posited security of a region is the responsibility of a civilian outside government. What a hell is wrong with you guys.=119760341:
Charity begins at home.
Re: 2023 Elections: I’m In Race To End Nigerians’ Suffering, Says Obi by luckyz4rea(m): 12:48pm On Jan 06, 2023
When I read comments of attacks and others, I feel so tempted to reply to them but I just exercise restrain. Someone’s name will be “think” yet their contributions doesn’t sound like a thinker’s.

People can’t share their views without fighting and calling names. Sometimes I just watch the campaigns and I compare the comments and attacks their supporters do here and i couldn’t agree any better that you are like who you follow!

As much as we have bad leaders, we also have “bad nigerians” and they are the major cause of the woes that befalls this nation because of their bellies. If Nigeria must turn a new leaf, those that keep turning a deaf ear to understanding the significance of qualified people that should lead this country in terms of character, we’ll continue to try to save a sinking ship. A good leadership must begin with Nigerians because we are like the people we elect into power.
Re: 2023 Elections: I’m In Race To End Nigerians’ Suffering, Says Obi by Amumaigwe: 12:51pm On Jan 06, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
How?

Your daughter is teaching in Lagos. Why can’t she teach in Anambra?

Your son is a dancer in UK, why can’t he head one of the numerous businesses that you own after all you took over from your own parents

Peter Obi does not mean well for Nigeria

Wahala! Wahala! Wahala! Everyday in Anambta yet you have not condemned the activities of those criminal elements

Peter Obi’s ambition died today 060123

He learnt if from Tinubu bla blue who never had the balls to condemn the herdsmen on rampage throughout SW slaughtering women and children so that he will not loose northerners support.
Re: 2023 Elections: I’m In Race To End Nigerians’ Suffering, Says Obi by Musauzor(m): 12:51pm On Jan 06, 2023
His campaign speech was apt,concise, comforting, soul- lifting and intelligible unlike that of Tinubu in Edo State which was unintelligible, incoherent, tribalistic and demoralizing . Please, Nigerians, vote wisely. A vote for Tinubu is a continuation of the oppressivele , repressive and Machiavellian regime of PMB.
Re: 2023 Elections: I’m In Race To End Nigerians’ Suffering, Says Obi by edehs28: 1:34pm On Jan 06, 2023
wordbank:
And so shall it be
ISEEEE

Amen ��
Re: 2023 Elections: I’m In Race To End Nigerians’ Suffering, Says Obi by NavasBit: 1:40pm On Jan 06, 2023
You can't win any geopolitical zone next Month. Wait till next 8 years. Tinubu is the winner. Bitter truth
Re: 2023 Elections: I’m In Race To End Nigerians’ Suffering, Says Obi by Kovich: 1:44pm On Jan 06, 2023
ghiloman28:
I like this man ee get scope to decieve him mumu bingos grin. Someone that can’t help the state to be a place to be except to japa comot during and after his tenure as Anambra governor want to rescue a Nation ok .

before he left Anambra state government the state was as safe as for good 4yrs after leaving office as governor
Re: 2023 Elections: I’m In Race To End Nigerians’ Suffering, Says Obi by gasparpisciotta: 1:48pm On Jan 06, 2023
Amumaigwe:

He learnt if from Tinubu bla blue who never had the balls to condemn the herdsmen on rampage throughout SW slaughtering women and children so that he will not loose northerners support.

But supported Amotekun and State Police
Re: 2023 Elections: I’m In Race To End Nigerians’ Suffering, Says Obi by onyibest2k(m): 1:50pm On Jan 06, 2023
PDAPC GIVE LP IS THE PARTY PO IS THE MAN
Re: 2023 Elections: I’m In Race To End Nigerians’ Suffering, Says Obi by Ikpaitid: 1:59pm On Jan 06, 2023
Flat head IPOB frog voice. Continue wasting your money and the money of your fellow IPOB criminals.
Re: 2023 Elections: I’m In Race To End Nigerians’ Suffering, Says Obi by Freethinker87: 2:00pm On Jan 06, 2023
Moh247:
cool

His Anticidence says otherwise

What does "Anticidence" even mean? Shouldn't you be spending more time reading books, brushing up your vocabulary and working on your spellings instead of constituting a nuisance here?

It's Antecedents, you're welcome.
Re: 2023 Elections: I’m In Race To End Nigerians’ Suffering, Says Obi by flokii: 2:35pm On Jan 06, 2023
Talk is cheap..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Revealed: Atiku Defeated Ibb By Just One Vote! / Awka: Struggling To Assume Status Of Capital City / Can You Imagine What This Picture Will Cause In Nigeria Politics?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.