Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,445 members, 7,861,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:51 AM

2023 Elections: I’m In Race To End Nigerians’ Suffering, Says Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Elections: I’m In Race To End Nigerians’ Suffering, Says Obi (7008 Views)

End Nigerians Suffering Now – 36 State Speakers Tell Tinubu / 2023 Elections: I’m Unhappy Some Candidates Lost – Buhari / 2023 Elections: I’m Not Desperate For Power, Says Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Elections: I’m In Race To End Nigerians’ Suffering, Says Obi by Naijagoodman: 2:54pm On Jan 06, 2023
Holla911:
Peter obi should end the suffering and killings in Anambra and neigbouring states in the east before helping Nigeria.
Charity begins at home.
Is he the government now? Have sense na, this is 2023
Re: 2023 Elections: I’m In Race To End Nigerians’ Suffering, Says Obi by IgOga(m): 3:02pm On Jan 06, 2023
Obi never sack his mad man adviser ni grin

You wey nor end Anambra suffering.....you finish governorship relocate to Lagos. Your daughter come Nigeria stay Lagos to work.....your people for Ndi Anambra dey rush go Lagos to end their suffering.......na you wan end Nigerian suffering.....yeye dey smell.....but the conquered will be praising you sha........

Na so Ojukwu sef talk before sending Eastern region to war......when the suffering increase he carry him family waka.....

Emura si grin
Re: 2023 Elections: I’m In Race To End Nigerians’ Suffering, Says Obi by PeterObi4LP: 3:03pm On Jan 06, 2023
President of Nigeria have spoken.
Re: 2023 Elections: I’m In Race To End Nigerians’ Suffering, Says Obi by PeterObi4LP: 3:05pm On Jan 06, 2023
KingKO22:
grin the failure that only his achievement is Beer us talking about rescuing people from suffering grin
How many people from Anambra did this useless Liar rescue from suffering during his tenor as govt of Anambra grin

With your container ND marketing philosophy grin

This thread should be moved to joke section grin

Your papa no even get sachet water business and you are here disgracing your papa.
Re: 2023 Elections: I’m In Race To End Nigerians’ Suffering, Says Obi by searchlight: 3:31pm On Jan 06, 2023
Holla911:
Peter obi should end the suffering and killings in Anambra and neigbouring states in the east before helping Nigeria.
Charity begins at home.
Peter Obi is not a political office holder nor is he the commander in chief of armed Forces rather your darling daddy buhari and your newly adopted son soludo should do that.

Where did you leave your sense ?
Re: 2023 Elections: I’m In Race To End Nigerians’ Suffering, Says Obi by Gandrova: 5:21pm On Jan 06, 2023
Stupid man.when BAT said Emilokan they went wild like Public prostitutes. But the Obingo said it my turn his stupid followers are shouting amen ! Iyamiri con man
Re: 2023 Elections: I’m In Race To End Nigerians’ Suffering, Says Obi by Testimony1988(m): 6:20pm On Jan 06, 2023
wordbank:
And so shall it be
ISEEEE
Amen.
Re: 2023 Elections: I’m In Race To End Nigerians’ Suffering, Says Obi by wordbank(m): 6:51pm On Jan 06, 2023
Moh247:
cool

His Anticidence says otherwise

Life never tire you?
Re: 2023 Elections: I’m In Race To End Nigerians’ Suffering, Says Obi by efficiencie(m): 8:29pm On Jan 06, 2023
sdfggege:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/01/06/2023-elections-im-in-race-to-end-nigerians-suffering-says-obi/

Werey. You are in a race to end Nigeria's suffering but you must be president first. Only fools believe in the Nigerian political system.
Re: 2023 Elections: I’m In Race To End Nigerians’ Suffering, Says Obi by Nobody: 5:57am On Jan 07, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Exactly our President

While Tinubu is in the race to steal billions and then turn Nigeria to Mexico (Hard Drug Country) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nairaland Urchins are Useless... All of them grin grin grin grin grin grin
Julius nyenre cresent..... You are here in abj. Invite me to your store na
Re: 2023 Elections: I’m In Race To End Nigerians’ Suffering, Says Obi by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 07, 2023
Moh247:
cool

His Antecidence says otherwise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Panic As Nigerians Storm Defence Hqs, Beg The Military To Seize Power & Stop Tin / DHQ Warns Against Circulation Of Fake National ID Cards / FG Representation On Discos Board To Rise Before July 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.