Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria (19196 Views)

Who Do You Think Is The Best Qualified Future President Of Nigeria / Supreme Court Fines Afe Babalola, Olanipekun N60 Million / Renaming FUTA After Shagari Global Embarrassment, Alumni Tell Afe Babalola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 06, 2023
Think9ja:
Pandora is a packaged fraud.

His campaign strategy has always been stroking the emotions of the gullible youth. Pandora knows that the easiest way to deceive a Nigerian youth is to promise him/her job.

Pandora is an incompetent lying fellow.

Of all the courses in the world, he choosed to study phylosophy, very useless course to present day Nigeria.

Pandora will come a distant fourth after Atiku, Tinubu and Kwankwaso

You are a mumu monkey. This message is for you, written by someone under you:

"The wise ones are speaking, the foolish ones are attacking... old men that have nothing to loose or benefit are speaking out , but the fools still wanna perish".
Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by moyosore32: 3:11pm On Jan 06, 2023
Olarewaju89:
undecided

I thought the man said nobody can repair Nigeria except the 1999 constitution is amend like 1960 or 1963 constitution, how come he now endorse PO as the candidate to lead Nigeria again

U dey mind all ds oldies… lol… I pity some pple ehn
Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by PJ123: 3:15pm On Jan 06, 2023
Obakoolex:

Am entitled to my own opinion likewise yours. Have been under the direct leadership of many great people....past records, ability, maturity (not by age), charisma and legacy are the most traits I personally learned from this leaders.
The person of Tinubu posses all this mentioned traits especially his past record in ability to create wealth, secondly his legacy is 'success' in almost all he ventures in, even he cares greatly about his successors to continue and do better than him that's a leader!
Now the issue about old age and fitness....I pray most people condemning him has the ability to even stand for 20 minutes when they get to his age let alone going from one place to another upon series of meetings and obligations. Mind you Joe biden is 79 this year is he doing a bad job
Obi is a good man but not tough enough for that seat (my opinion)
His past records shows more of prudence than actual expectations

I do agree with you on every good thing you said about Asiwaju. However, I disagree with you on the fact that people are mocking his fitness. Nigeria is bigger than anyone and we shouldn't be sentimental at all. He is a good administrator per excellence, no doubt, but his current health may not carry the tasks at hand. Nigeria is in the mess, not entirely, Buhari's fault but largely by wicked people that surrounded him. He has done to the best what his health could permit him though woefully. We need a president who has the administrative acumen of Tinubu but also has the strength of Obi.
Forget it, things might get worse despite his administrative acumen without good health because people that surround these people are terrible. So it requires a president who is mentally alert that keep track of things and be on his toes.

1 Like

Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by moyosore32: 3:16pm On Jan 06, 2023
obinnaoduduwa:
Nigerian youth have the most useless and un thinkable youth the world,if Obi fails we are all going to be doomed in our family mark my word
Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by Etimemy: 3:16pm On Jan 06, 2023
Banbutton:
Best qualifed to lead Nigeria to doom, but least qualified to lead Nigeria to success.

Afe pls be specific with words.
A GCE ANINI can't rule the Great nation.

Buhari is using NEPA bill to rule Nigeria
Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by davidl7: 3:22pm On Jan 06, 2023
Human beings a talk.

I still know that not all yorubas are senseless. There are so many sensible yoruba people that eshew tribal sentiments!

1 Like

Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by davidl7: 3:23pm On Jan 06, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
Afe Babalola must be an IPOB

Human beings are talking.

I still know that not all yorubas are senseless. There are so many sensible yoruba people that eschew tribal sentiments!

2 Likes

Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 06, 2023
tinubu will still win
Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by Headachetoigboh(f): 3:31pm On Jan 06, 2023
Banbutton:
Best qualifed to lead Nigeria to doom, but least qualified to lead Nigeria to success.

Insult him too as u insulted Obj. It's now I believe that Yoruba respecting and dobale for elders is a scam.Obj,Babalola,adebanjo etc are fools shee?
Well if they are fools then Yoruba should not be a tribe cos all their elders are fools. Insult them nah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by Headachetoigboh(f): 3:32pm On Jan 06, 2023
Neddstark:

President of Anambla state
We are waiting for una insult to Babalola nah
Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by Headachetoigboh(f): 3:33pm On Jan 06, 2023
Olarewaju89:
undecided

I thought the man said nobody can repair Nigeria except the 1999 constitution is amend like 1960 or 1963 constitution, how come he now endorse PO as the candidate to lead Nigeria again

Cos he knows Obi will change the constitution.
You are a Yoruba,why u no insult am as una dey insult Obj
Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by Shikini: 3:39pm On Jan 06, 2023
Great
Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by skukimania(f): 3:40pm On Jan 06, 2023
DukeofUmueri247:

He will still insist that you are an IPOB,to them once you didn't agree with their logic;boom,you are Biafra

O sun mi oh!
Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by CuteNbad(m): 4:21pm On Jan 06, 2023
Obakoolex:
Respected Yoruba elderman just like Obasanjo his former boss. It's a good thing they are aligning to a southern president. It's their opinion and am sure they have a reason for supporting Obi.

But me and my household have our own opinion and know what we see in Ashiwaju Bola Tinubu as well, so our vote belongs to him and he will succeed Buhari God willing
so irrespective of all the gibberish Tinubu has been spilling you still want to vote him because he's Yoruba?

You know the man is not healthy. It's not the same agile and healthy Tinubu that once led Lagos.

He's unfit now and has health issues ( physically and Mentally) obviously. But still na him you wan vote...why?

1 Like

Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by CuteNbad(m): 4:26pm On Jan 06, 2023
BATified2023:
only u with four pvc n u claim to want free n fair election

Hope u won’t cry foul if an apc person shows more than 10?
it's obviously for him and his household.
Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by Olarewaju89: 4:48pm On Jan 06, 2023
Headachetoigboh:

Cos he knows Obi will change the constitution.
You are a Yoruba,why u no insult am as una dey insult Obj

I don't do that pls.
Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by Banbutton: 5:31pm On Jan 06, 2023
Headachetoigboh:

Insult him too as u insulted Obj. It's now I believe that Yoruba respecting and dobale for elders is a scam.Obj,Babalola,adebanjo etc are fools shee?
Well if they are fools then Yoruba should not be a tribe cos all their elders are fools. Insult them nah
Who's is this one? Who told you I'm Yoruba?
Olodo!
I'm from River State full bred rivers boy, conclusion gone wrong cheesy
Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by Banbutton: 5:32pm On Jan 06, 2023
DukeofUmueri247:

A proud alumni of UNN..
Schooled at the great CKC Onitsha.

Tell me the secondary school your god went to.
Don't be lazy google is your friend tongue
Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by Banbutton: 5:33pm On Jan 06, 2023
Devil1Messenger:

Obi is ur next president grin
You will hug transformer
When TINUBU is declared winner, you drink sniper tongue
Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by Banbutton: 5:35pm On Jan 06, 2023
Sunnyja:
Wonders! So you now knows better than Afe Babalola?
Age doesn't always translate to wisdom. Adults can less sensible.
Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by obyno82: 6:00pm On Jan 06, 2023
Banbutton:

you don't have sense
Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by DukeofUmueri247: 6:03pm On Jan 06, 2023
skukimania:

O sun mi oh!
Ema jeki o su yin
Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by DukeofUmueri247: 6:03pm On Jan 06, 2023
obyno82:

you don't have sense
At all
Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by DukeofUmueri247: 6:04pm On Jan 06, 2023
Banbutton:

Don't be lazy google is your friend tongue
His history is not on google so you should tell me.
Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by Banbutton: 6:07pm On Jan 06, 2023
obyno82:

you don't have sense
The oldest person in your household don't have sense
Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by obyno82: 6:14pm On Jan 06, 2023
Banbutton:

The oldest person in your household don't have sense

you don't have sense it doesn't change anything at all
Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by ugbarreta(m): 6:19pm On Jan 06, 2023
Common clear road joor! Every sensible person in Nigeria knows this truth.
Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by Devil1Messenger: 6:20pm On Jan 06, 2023
Banbutton:

When TINUBU is declared winner, you drink sniper tongue
As useless as Tinubu is grin
God forbid
Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by Mrfixitt(m): 6:46pm On Jan 06, 2023
Banbutton:

Sapa no good I swear. See how a human is typing like a lunatic because of crumbs
Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by Banbutton: 6:51pm On Jan 06, 2023
Mrfixitt:
Sapa no good I swear. See how a human is typing like a lunatic because of crumbs
My crumbs will pay your rent, feeding, and afford your lifestyle.
Say no to poverty.
Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by Banbutton: 6:52pm On Jan 06, 2023
obyno82:

you don't have sense it doesn't change anything at all
Eldest person in your house is senseless tongue
Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by Obakoolex(m): 7:17pm On Jan 06, 2023
PJ123:

I do agree with you on every good thing you said about Asiwaju. However, I disagree with you on the fact that people are mocking his fitness. Nigeria is bigger than anyone and we shouldn't be sentimental at all. He is a good administrator per excellence, no doubt, but his current health may not carry the tasks at hand. Nigeria is in the mess, not entirely, Buhari's fault but largely by wicked people that surrounded him. He has done to the best what his health could permit him though woefully. We need a president who has the administrative acumen of Tinubu but also has the strength of Obi.
Forget it, things might get worse despite his administrative acumen without good health because people that surround these people are terrible. So it requires a president who is mentally alert that keep track of things and be on his toes.
You are right sir, but I'll rather vote for the candidate that has track records and alleged physically unfit than a candidate I believe to be a young man in his 60s and little shown testimony.
Jonathan was physically fit but rumor has it that he was a drunk....and I know what damages achohol can cause to a leader.
Buhari was medically unfit and he rode to presidency because we all believe he will tackle corruption and revive the economy....he made it worse grin

So in my own opinion Nigeria has never been truly blessed with a leader that has it all but I believe Tinubu will deliver because he understands the difference between success and failure and surely he knows how to work towards success....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UK Court Adjourns Hearing On Diezani Alison-Madueke's Case To 2025 / Ministerial Slot: I Am Not In A Rush To Go Into Government - Utomi / House Amends Code Of Conduct Bureau And Tribunal Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.