Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,980 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria (19195 Views)

Who Do You Think Is The Best Qualified Future President Of Nigeria / Supreme Court Fines Afe Babalola, Olanipekun N60 Million / Renaming FUTA After Shagari Global Embarrassment, Alumni Tell Afe Babalola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by BlueDuck: 7:23pm On Jan 06, 2023
The Gazelle Gagaraga believes otherwise

1 Like

Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by Strikethem: 7:33pm On Jan 06, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

All these naive Yoruba Liberals make me laugh.

Your endorsement means jackshiit to the electorate that would vote.

The hungry and the poor.
See how e dey pain you hahahahaha.

But unknow Fulani group endorsed the drug dealer brown teeth mean a lot to your dull zombie brain.

You are just a useless tribalist.
Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by TheChameleon: 7:44pm On Jan 06, 2023
Strikethem:

Strikethem to his useless homosexual father
See how e dey pain you hahahahaha.

But unknow Fulani group endorsed the drug dealer brown teeth mean a lot to your dull zombie brain.

You are just a useless tribalist.
Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by Obakoolex(m): 7:49pm On Jan 06, 2023
CuteNbad:
so irrespective of all the gibberish Tinubu has been spilling you still want to vote him because he's Yoruba?

You know the man is not healthy. It's not the same agile and healthy Tinubu that once led Lagos.

He's unfit now and has health issues ( physically and Mentally) obviously. But still na him you wan vote...why?
1. Because I don't see him medically unfit to rule, he's been going from state to state campaigning on his legs and not on wheelchair, also attending to several meetings meeting people that matters.
2. You are not his doctor.
3. He's still the best out of the 3 top candidates, he has track records to testify to that.
4. I have my right to vote whoever I like.

Now please tell me your candidate and why you're voting him?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by Strikethem: 7:52pm On Jan 06, 2023
[quote author=TheChameleon post=119780694][/quote]E pain you slave haha. Edit from now till thy kingdom come.

Your druggie lord will never be president.
Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by TheChameleon: 7:53pm On Jan 06, 2023
Strikethem:
E pain you slave haha. Edit from now till thy kingdom come.

Your druggie lord will never be president.

Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by JOemmy(m): 8:02pm On Jan 06, 2023
Nice one obj, edwin clark, efe babalola, ohanaeze ndigbo, efenefere, middle belt forum, pandef the list goes on can't be all wrong at the same time if u can't listen and take the advice of all these reputable groups and individuals above I honestly don't know who else to listen to again in nigeria on the best candidate to vote for next month.
Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by Truthdeypain: 8:08pm On Jan 06, 2023
Headachetoigboh:

Insult him too as u insulted Obj. It's now I believe that Yoruba respecting and dobale for elders is a scam.Obj,Babalola,adebanjo etc are fools shee?
Well if they are fools then Yoruba should not be a tribe cos all their elders are fools. Insult them nah

You are surprised. You seem to be the only fellow that caught on to that.

There is no tribe more tribal. Mark those words. Racists dey learn work for where omoluabi dem dey.
Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by Truthdeypain: 8:16pm On Jan 06, 2023
Banbutton:

Who's is this one? Who told you I'm Yoruba?
Olodo!
I'm from River State full bred rivers boy, conclusion gone wrong cheesy

Actually his conclusion is sound, only perhaps it attributed to the wrong person.

Most are either silent or respectfully disagreeing. Such is their nature. The postrate for their elders and spit and ahit in the face of other.

The word hypocrisy should be replaced with afonja in the dictionary.
Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by Mrfixitt(m): 8:49pm On Jan 06, 2023
Banbutton:

My crumbs will pay your rent, feeding, and afford your lifestyle.
Say no to poverty.
You be fool, fool wey dey piss for cloth na em be you
Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by ADEADE292: 8:50pm On Jan 06, 2023
This caption speak alot........let save this country with our vote.

Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by babajero(m): 10:32pm On Jan 06, 2023
Triangles1:
The same thing was said about Buhari when OBASANJO endorsed him just to punish Jonathan, enough of all this giberish talk from our ancestors.
how many interviews did buhari grant during his campaign, you can only compare tinubu with buhari and never Peter Obi because they have nothing in common.
Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by Suunnn(f): 10:51pm On Jan 06, 2023
Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by Hadesz11: 12:10am On Jan 07, 2023
cool 8
SLAP44:
Clear the road abeg, the next president and commander in chief of Nigerian armed forces is here.
E clear
So pe otilo
Mugus apc n deir urchins remain announcement
E ma gbami gamelord!
Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by Banbutton: 5:59am On Jan 07, 2023
Mrfixitt:
You be fool, fool wey dey piss for cloth na em be you
Ok SORRY fool grin cheesy
You can type all this without the tears tongue
Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by Dopenigga(m): 6:04am On Jan 07, 2023
Obvious truth
Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by ZamaniT: 10:13pm On Jan 07, 2023
Banbutton:

Ok SORRY fool grin cheesy
You can type all this without the tears tongue

Foolish Criminal, supporting a drug Baron

Have finish stealing Ebuka's Picture

Thiefs
Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by obyno82: 11:49am On Jan 09, 2023
Banbutton:

Eldest person in your house is senseless tongue

You don't have sense
Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by Banbutton: 12:35pm On Jan 09, 2023
obyno82:

I don't have sense
Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by obyno82: 10:14am On Jan 10, 2023
Banbutton:

If you like edit my posts you still don't have sense.
Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by Ckonnet: 10:24am On Jan 10, 2023
JoeyNaza:
Imagine what a legal luminary, educationist and reputable businessman well versed in administration and what success requires has to say about Obi.

Compare this with some people of lower station who can't be allowed to make decisions in their own homes or organizations have to say about the best candidate in the race all because they choose to put tribe above national progress.

In Brymo's exact words He " would prefer a sick president to an Igbo candidate "
Just see how people think. They are trying so hard to make this election take a tribal direction but Nigerians are smarter

This election exposed so many sick minds in Nigeria and that is why poverty is ravaging some sect of people because they can't make a proper decision to propel themselves to the next level of their lifes so they resort to petty politicking.
Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by Banbutton: 1:31pm On Jan 10, 2023
obyno82:

Obyno82 parents are senseless .
Sure The two idiotss who gave birth to you are senseless
Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by obyno82: 1:41pm On Jan 10, 2023
Banbutton:

Sure The two idiotss who gave birth to you are senseless

If you like edit my posts. it doesn't change the fact that you don't have sense and you are a dingbat.
Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by Banbutton: 6:11pm On Jan 10, 2023
obyno82:

I obyno82 is useless, senseless and a dingbat.
Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by obyno82: 6:15pm On Jan 10, 2023
[quote author=Banbutton post=119905407][/quote]

If you like edit my post i have made my point you are a useless dingbat
Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by Banbutton: 6:17pm On Jan 10, 2023
obyno82:

If you like edit my post i have made my point I remain a useless dingbat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

“APC Will Produce Kwara’s Next Governor” – Bukola Saraki’s Sister Gbemisola / APC Senators-elect Oppose Zoning NASS Positions To Individuals / Boko Haram Sets Chibok Village On Fire - The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.