Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria (19197 Views)

Who Do You Think Is The Best Qualified Future President Of Nigeria / Supreme Court Fines Afe Babalola, Olanipekun N60 Million / Renaming FUTA After Shagari Global Embarrassment, Alumni Tell Afe Babalola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by iSense247: 11:57am On Jan 06, 2023
Banbutton:
Best qualifed to lead Nigeria to doom, but least qualified to lead Nigeria to success.

Afe pls be specific with words.
A GCE ANINI can't rule the Great nation.
“But for education I would not be where I am today and that is why by the grace of God after a successful practice, I am what I am today. I will celebrate 60 years of my call to Bar this year and by the grace of god, peter obi will be there. He is the most qualified to lead this country”.

Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by KingOfTheDamned: 11:58am On Jan 06, 2023
Alexbio:

It's a kangaroo like on his candidacy...
These obi endorsers are just whiling away time
If you remove all the contenders on ballots I bet Obi can't get 25% each all 36 states of Nigeria

Too early to cry my boy... Too early save the wailing grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by woleabayo(f): 11:58am On Jan 06, 2023
bululaba balabulala
Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by Johnthum(m): 11:58am On Jan 06, 2023
Afe Babalola is a good Yoruba Man who knows what is good for Nigeria.
Common sense should let Nigerians know that Tinubu is a placeholder for Shettima, but some people will not understand
Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by hollywater: 11:58am On Jan 06, 2023
Afonjas will not like their brother again. People like this Man give me hope that one Nigeria can still be possible.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by Gboom: 11:58am On Jan 06, 2023
Atiku money no go round this time that is why this old lawyer is denouncing him
Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 06, 2023
Obasanjo's Megaphone! Are and Obasanjo na paddy from time immemorial.
Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by Sholaco: 11:59am On Jan 06, 2023
Who is holding him not to lead?
Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by XerXerz: 12:00pm On Jan 06, 2023
Peter Obi
Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by ofuonyebi: 12:00pm On Jan 06, 2023
The man speaking here should not be taking serious...
He is only mimicking what his memory corrupt father said

men who has never builded other men to stardom
but who feast corruptly on the sweat of Nigerians to build useless empires
Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by ada9ja(f): 12:00pm On Jan 06, 2023
Banbutton:
Best qualifed to lead Nigeria to doom, but least qualified to lead Nigeria to success.

See crayfish wey dey insult whale

This country get plenty mumu ooooo
U shud be subjected to brain test

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by Teeroyzimma: 12:00pm On Jan 06, 2023
israelmao:
No reasonable and sensible Nigerian will not choose Obi above all presidential candidates except the gullible,gutton and tribal and religious jingoists.
and Moh247 will rather buy fuel @ N920 than vote the right candidate that will help the nation
Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by Donwilson88: 12:00pm On Jan 06, 2023
Posterity will protect and keep the right people
Let the Truth stand!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by iSense247: 12:00pm On Jan 06, 2023
fredoooooo:

Every sensible Omoluabi will vote Sowore if we teuky want change in Nigeria.
Afterall sowore is never an APC or PDP member.
Achievements and track records Tinubu
A new person to lead and rule Sowore
Where exactly is Obis forte ? Lying I guess
cheesy grin grin cheesy
Thiefnubuu's urchin, continue to deceive yourself. Maa tan ra e grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by onuman: 12:01pm On Jan 06, 2023
About 99% of Nigerians will agree today that Peter Obi is the most qualified presidential candidate to take over from president Buhari; but will ethno-religious bigotry allow most of them to vote for the most qualified candidate, Peter Obi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by Blaze14k: 12:01pm On Jan 06, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
Afe Babalola must be an IPOB

He signed to be an ipob member at the event

1 Like

Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by melonsgroup: 12:02pm On Jan 06, 2023
fredoooooo:

Every sensible Omoluabi will vote Sowore if we teuky want change in Nigeria.
Afterall sowore is never an APC or PDP member.
Achievements and track records Tinubu
A new person to lead and rule Sowore
Where exactly is Obis forte ? Lying I guess
cheesy grin grin cheesy
stop fooling yourself bruh....
You've got nothing absolute nothing against man of the people..............Obi
Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by Devil1Messenger: 12:02pm On Jan 06, 2023
Banbutton:

But you voted a certain Buhari with NEPA certificate twice.
Aint u foolish like dis?
Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by ATLIEN2027: 12:02pm On Jan 06, 2023
Pandora pathological liar Obi tuary is also part of the old system. He was a Governor many years ago. He also ran as VP under PDP with Atiku just 4 years ago.
This man is talking rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by Olaolex: 12:02pm On Jan 06, 2023
FalseProphet1:
No well educated yourba man or woman who has been listening to Tinubu's distorted speeches since last year till now, and means well for Nigeria would come out openly and endorse him.

This baba isn't medically healthy. Most of those canvassing support for him are agberos, and paid online goons who don't care about what he says provided they're receiving their stipends, they're ok.

February elections would shock so many people, I see Tinubu struggling to secure votes in the south west, I see him loosing miserably in the north, south and east, I see Peter Obi winning next months election.

This I have seen.
You've seen well
Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by Banbutton: 12:03pm On Jan 06, 2023
jcross19:
can you see what urchin has done to your brain, you don't longer reason with your brain but with your stomach , afe babalola remains one of the best SAN ever in Nigeria , that man is brain himself and if he can see what obi can offer and endorsed him but you are shouting emilokan......
Ah aha I'm speechless to the level buffoonery!!!.
ok obiDENSE
Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by franchasng: 12:04pm On Jan 06, 2023
Honorable Yoruba elders are speaking up, trying to guide their youths to do what is right but some Yoruba youths keep allowing tribal hatred that Bola Tinubu aka Ogunlere Amoda taught them to be leading them to doom.

God will forever bless honorable Yoruba elders like Afe Babalola, Olusegun Obasanjo, Pa Ayo Adebanjo and so many others that have spoken the truth, history will be kind to you all whether Obi emerges or not
Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by Banbutton: 12:04pm On Jan 06, 2023
Devil1Messenger:

But you voted a certain Buhari with NEPA certificate twice.
Aint u foolish like dis?
Buy a new Brain for your foolish parents
Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by fredoooooo: 12:05pm On Jan 06, 2023
iSense247:
Thiefnubuu's urchin, continue to deceive yourself. Maa tan ra e grin
This is the problems with you cry babies, i ask a simple question qith a simple logic you no fit defend it. You change toüic zo bants and irrelevances like obi .
President of Nigeria we're talking about and not a container economy o grin cheesy
Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by Blaze14k: 12:05pm On Jan 06, 2023
fredoooooo:
In what exactly? in supporting IPOBIAN and UNKNOWN GUNMEN that kee his people..

Didnt u hear Afe became an ipob member at this event
Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by onuman: 12:06pm On Jan 06, 2023
Joevics:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/obi-best-qualified-to-lead-nigeria-afe-babalola/

Lol.
Nobody has heard the APC presidential candidate talk seriously about Education in Nigeria.
The PDP presidential candidate talks about north will not accept southern presidential candidate.
Only the Labour Party presidential candidate makes articulate speeches and promises on improvement of Education standards in Nigeria.
Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by fredoooooo: 12:06pm On Jan 06, 2023
Blaze14k:

Didnt u hear Afe became an ipob member at this event
He can as well ba an unknown gunmen , i dont care . grin cheesy
Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by israelmao(m): 12:07pm On Jan 06, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
and Moh247 will rather buy fuel @ N920 than vote the right candidate that will help the nation

The notoriety and affinity of those guys with corrupt,violent,absurd and weird presidential candidates are beyond what an ordinary eye can see.
Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by Blaze14k: 12:08pm On Jan 06, 2023
fredoooooo:

He can as well ba an unknown gunmen , i dont care . grin cheesy

No u should care cos he is also unknown gunmen.. its a good news for u
Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by sheriffindy(m): 12:08pm On Jan 06, 2023
Are you done?..stay hydrated abeg.
Parachoko:
A man that failed woefully as the Governor of Anambra State?

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

A man that could only increase Anambra IGR by a mere 18% in 8 years?

A man that poverty level in Anambra skyrocket?

https://saharareporters.com/2022/11/14/poverty-anambra-state-doubled-under-peter-obi-i-have-verified-information-i-wont-share

A man who did nothing about the extra judicial killing of Anambra indigenes by Akwuzu SARS?

Under his watch, MASSOB members were attested, their hands were tied and executed. Their liefeless bodies was thrown into the River, till Obi left power, nobody was bought to book.

A man that invested Govt money into a beer business his family have an interest in, a business that now worth next to nothing according to Gov. Soludo
Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by Atlantis585: 12:10pm On Jan 06, 2023
Ofcourse.

Men wey sabi don dey talk.but hateful tribalist and religious bigots no wan hear.

It is clear to the blind and sound to the deaf that Obi is the most qualified among all.

Only BATstads will disagree.

The keep pushing the senile, crooked, drug baron and money launderer to his early grave.

MKO Abiola treatment loading…

Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by sheriffindy(m): 12:11pm On Jan 06, 2023
Must you stoop so low to attack his parents?...There is no love again in people nowadays.
Banbutton:

Buy a new Brain for your foolish parents

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kabir Ishaq Sa'id: Farmer Donates N5 Million For Buhari's Presidential Form / Court Grants Sunday Igboho’s Aides Bail After 32 Days In DSS Custody / TB Joshua Is Not Behind Al-mustapha's Release - Response To SaharaReporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.