Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Man Killed In Ondo, Body Burnt And Dumped In Gutter - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Killed In Ondo, Body Burnt And Dumped In Gutter (24461 Views)

Deeper Life Church Cleaner Killed In Ondo, Body Dumped In Front Of The Church / Man Murdered And Dumped In Gutter In Lekki (Photos) / Kids Found Dead Baby In Gutter In Kaduna Thinking They Had Found A Toy. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Killed In Ondo, Body Burnt And Dumped In Gutter by PrinceOfLagos: 6:07pm On Jan 06, 2023
South West is now a very dangerous place to live
Re: Man Killed In Ondo, Body Burnt And Dumped In Gutter by tishbite42: 6:11pm On Jan 06, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:
My fellow Afonjaitus melitus, what is happening in our land? Why are we destroying Yoluba land?

grin grin grin grin
Troublemaker
Re: Man Killed In Ondo, Body Burnt And Dumped In Gutter by tishbite42: 6:13pm On Jan 06, 2023
This is part of the very high IGR from the SW

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Ondo, Body Burnt And Dumped In Gutter by Advocate500: 6:13pm On Jan 06, 2023
Is there still a government in Nigeria? How people absorbed this useless government of blame against insecurity in Nigeria and result to blaming each other still a mistry to me.
Re: Man Killed In Ondo, Body Burnt And Dumped In Gutter by NaijaCover(m): 6:14pm On Jan 06, 2023
Cha E
Re: Man Killed In Ondo, Body Burnt And Dumped In Gutter by Goodman247: 6:15pm On Jan 06, 2023
Karlovych:
embarassed Awolowo and Abiola must be ashamed of these people, this was not what they thought their people will still be engaging in even in the 21st century. SPITS
everytime igbo vs yoruba, there is violence everywhere in Nigeria,no security in.nigeria
Re: Man Killed In Ondo, Body Burnt And Dumped In Gutter by Wisedove(m): 6:21pm On Jan 06, 2023
This doesn’t look like a cult war! Probably a case of deal gone wrong and he died while torturing him .
They burn him to clear traces of fingerprints and any other things that could lead the death to them
Re: Man Killed In Ondo, Body Burnt And Dumped In Gutter by ResidentSnitch(f): 6:25pm On Jan 06, 2023
Kapeter:
I read from history that Oju iku led 3 million flat to their early graves. Some even begged for death grin And now I'm witnessing chuku okete abiama ordering his boys to keep every flat on sight that refused to accept him as his personal Lord and Saviour. grin hope you've accepted chuku okete abiama as your Lord and Saviour. Don't wanna read stories that touch here o
Shun hate and tribalism so that you can be useful to yourself and family this year.
Re: Man Killed In Ondo, Body Burnt And Dumped In Gutter by miniziter(m): 6:25pm On Jan 06, 2023
Seun need to take tribal bigots serious. Must we tribalise everything?
Re: Man Killed In Ondo, Body Burnt And Dumped In Gutter by ojex004: 6:41pm On Jan 06, 2023
Karlovych:
embarassed Awolowo and Abiola must be ashamed of these people, this was not what they thought their people will still be engaging in even in the 21st century. SPITS

Uchenna. Anambra,imo, river, enugun is burning everyday, south east is becoming dust

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Killed In Ondo, Body Burnt And Dumped In Gutter by BlueDuck: 6:53pm On Jan 06, 2023
Skull Transplantation successfully executed

Hailings to the Clan Afónja, Akure Chapter
Re: Man Killed In Ondo, Body Burnt And Dumped In Gutter by 43Ronin: 6:55pm On Jan 06, 2023
Unknown Burn Men
Re: Man Killed In Ondo, Body Burnt And Dumped In Gutter by HitSong: 6:58pm On Jan 06, 2023
Karlovych:
Please do you know why OSU pigs are so senseless?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Killed In Ondo, Body Burnt And Dumped In Gutter by WorkerBoy: 6:58pm On Jan 06, 2023
If I be God aswear I don comot my hand for dis world
Re: Man Killed In Ondo, Body Burnt And Dumped In Gutter by diogo23: 7:05pm On Jan 06, 2023
danietohbadt:

We are not caused .
It's you who's cursed
Yoruba people is cursed
Re: Man Killed In Ondo, Body Burnt And Dumped In Gutter by Ladymillion(f): 7:17pm On Jan 06, 2023
Too much blood shed this January, Oluwa pls
Re: Man Killed In Ondo, Body Burnt And Dumped In Gutter by Philipmoon2(m): 7:22pm On Jan 06, 2023
So every crime that happens now, it's either we shift the blames on one of the political aspirants or to one of the major ethnic tribes.
Please! crime is crime and it can happen to any part of the world
Re: Man Killed In Ondo, Body Burnt And Dumped In Gutter by eniwhy: 7:25pm On Jan 06, 2023
I was looking for your comment then I got it..lol
Re: Man Killed In Ondo, Body Burnt And Dumped In Gutter by sulakishop(m): 8:01pm On Jan 06, 2023
Abeg how much is 12.5kg gas cylinder these days?
Re: Man Killed In Ondo, Body Burnt And Dumped In Gutter by Truthsoldier(m): 8:07pm On Jan 06, 2023
If dem nor mine head wetin dem gain?
Re: Man Killed In Ondo, Body Burnt And Dumped In Gutter by Emmy000seun(m): 8:09pm On Jan 06, 2023
Bingo..see your grammar self..have you forgotten a whole elder been killed in his SUV car just this week in the east bcuz of this cult related issue?? In the process that you want to make sense you end up not making sense.. grin grin tongue.. cult clash is a general issue and not regional.. received sense bcuz this is 2023..
diogo23:

Do you expect those animals to change? They're all caused

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Killed In Ondo, Body Burnt And Dumped In Gutter by EmiDon11: 8:37pm On Jan 06, 2023
Kapeter:
I read from history that Oju iku led 3 million flat to their early graves. Some even begged for death grin And now I'm witnessing chuku okete abiama ordering his boys to keep every flat on sight that refused to accept him as his personal Lord and Saviour. grin hope you've accepted chuku okete abiama as your Lord and Saviour. Don't wanna read stories that touch here o
what is this one saying?
Re: Man Killed In Ondo, Body Burnt And Dumped In Gutter by EmekaA125(m): 8:40pm On Jan 06, 2023
Kapeter:
E pain you. Afonjazzy.
Re: Man Killed In Ondo, Body Burnt And Dumped In Gutter by EmekaA125(m): 8:41pm On Jan 06, 2023
Death to all Afonja skull mining ewedurians.
Re: Man Killed In Ondo, Body Burnt And Dumped In Gutter by EmekaA125(m): 8:45pm On Jan 06, 2023
I want every Afonja skull mining ewedu eating miscreant killed and burnt to ashes now. I want this more than anything.
Re: Man Killed In Ondo, Body Burnt And Dumped In Gutter by Joebayo217: 8:53pm On Jan 06, 2023
diogo23:

Yoruba people is cursed
whatever the useless tribe you came from you are all cursed

2 Likes

Re: Man Killed In Ondo, Body Burnt And Dumped In Gutter by ModeEbo(m): 11:36pm On Jan 06, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
grin
Why I like Ogun people is that they don't waste resources like Ondo people.

Ogun people said a human head is now 25k.
Hahaha NCAN Sighted
Re: Man Killed In Ondo, Body Burnt And Dumped In Gutter by BanyXchi: 2:52am On Jan 07, 2023
diogo23:

Do you expect those animals to change? They're all caused
Osuus are cursed.

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Ondo, Body Burnt And Dumped In Gutter by BanyXchi: 2:54am On Jan 07, 2023
FuckDModz:
grin

Southwest houses a lot of subhumans.

These people are mindless savages.
thats so ironic coming from a afghanEasterner.

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Ondo, Body Burnt And Dumped In Gutter by Asswipemod: 3:49am On Jan 07, 2023
Karlovych:

Meanwhile, your people are busy slaughtering and consuming each other where you come from. Beef, chicken, turkey, venison, mutton, pork or even 404 is not enough for you. Bloody cannibals!
Re: Man Killed In Ondo, Body Burnt And Dumped In Gutter by Asswipemod: 3:50am On Jan 07, 2023
BanyXchi:
thats so ironic coming from a afghanEasterner.

The guy killed could even have been an Igbo boy killed by his fellow tribesmen in opposing cults.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NSCDC Arrests Burglar Who Raped Kwara Housewife In The Presence Of Her Daughter / Mother Bathes 15-year-old Daughter’s Lover With Hot Water / Elderly Man Found Dead During Voting Exercise In Delta. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.