Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,253 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Man Killed In Ondo, Body Burnt And Dumped In Gutter - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Killed In Ondo, Body Burnt And Dumped In Gutter (24495 Views)

Deeper Life Church Cleaner Killed In Ondo, Body Dumped In Front Of The Church / Man Murdered And Dumped In Gutter In Lekki (Photos) / Kids Found Dead Baby In Gutter In Kaduna Thinking They Had Found A Toy. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Killed In Ondo, Body Burnt And Dumped In Gutter by Asswipemod: 3:51am On Jan 07, 2023
EmekaA125:
I want every Afonja skull mining ewedu eating miscreant killed and burnt to ashes now. I want this more than anything.

What an endowed dingbat you are!
Re: Man Killed In Ondo, Body Burnt And Dumped In Gutter by Asswipemod: 3:52am On Jan 07, 2023
Truthsoldier:
If dem nor mine head wetin dem gain?

All the same, we don't like you and your people will never be president!
Re: Man Killed In Ondo, Body Burnt And Dumped In Gutter by Asswipemod: 3:54am On Jan 07, 2023
BlueDuck:
Skull Transplantation successfully executed

Hailings to the Clan Afónja, Akure Chapter

Comment posted after inhaling dried Kanu dung!
Re: Man Killed In Ondo, Body Burnt And Dumped In Gutter by Asswipemod: 3:56am On Jan 07, 2023
Wisedove:
This doesn’t look like a cult war! Probably a case of deal gone wrong and he died while torturing him .
They burn him to clear traces of fingerprints and any other things that could lead the death to them

First Igbo boy that used his sense. And just in case you are Yoruba, well, intelligence runs in the DNA.
Re: Man Killed In Ondo, Body Burnt And Dumped In Gutter by Danisaint112(m): 5:19am On Jan 07, 2023
Kapeter:
I read from history that Oju iku led 3 million flat to their early graves. Some even begged for death grin And now I'm witnessing chuku okete abiama ordering his boys to keep every flat on sight that refused to accept him as his personal Lord and Saviour. grin hope you've accepted chuku okete abiama as your Lord and Saviour. Don't wanna read stories that touch here o

E pain am! cheesy

Re: Man Killed In Ondo, Body Burnt And Dumped In Gutter by diogo23: 8:22am On Jan 07, 2023
BanyXchi:
Osuus are cursed.
Ritualistic
Re: Man Killed In Ondo, Body Burnt And Dumped In Gutter by Greattha: 9:05am On Jan 07, 2023
jaeyking:
Now do we blam our leaders or the white for all this

The citizens are our own poison

Even if a good leader emerges if the followers are still filled with hate,

2023 will be a hugh hurdle for the next leader
Honestly. The hate is real.
Re: Man Killed In Ondo, Body Burnt And Dumped In Gutter by BanyXchi: 10:52am On Jan 07, 2023
diogo23:

Ritualistic
yes na, Ipob Ritualists and cannibals.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ifesinachi Abductor Abdul Released After Police Pressure From Powerful Quarters / Elderly Man Found Dead During Voting Exercise In Delta. Photos / 3 Pastors & 1 Herbalist Arrested For Abducting Nigerian Returning From Abroad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.