Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Stop Marriage-Shaming Women - Elsie Okpocha (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stop Marriage-Shaming Women - Elsie Okpocha (Video) (36099 Views)

Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) / Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha / Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Marriage-Shaming Women - Elsie Okpocha (Video) by HumanCalc: 12:37am On Jan 07, 2023
You these stupid YouTubers should stop narrating with your stupid annoying voice and English. We have ears. We have eyes. Just post and don't narrate for half of the time of the video

Pls!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Stop Marriage-Shaming Women - Elsie Okpocha (Video) by 2016v2017: 2:34am On Jan 07, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Once dem don divorce, they start preaching and turning into relationship experts.

Bitter Old Layers. grin
Re: Stop Marriage-Shaming Women - Elsie Okpocha (Video) by Mummiesboy: 4:20am On Jan 07, 2023
visaclick:
have you seen him recently, the guy isn't looking good at all, like I think he should see a doctor because life is one.
Most of this girls marry these guys for the money and fame. One African adage says " No money no friend" must have milk him dry reasons she jakpa
Money no dey comedy again

1 Like

Re: Stop Marriage-Shaming Women - Elsie Okpocha (Video) by MyAmericandream(f): 4:49am On Jan 07, 2023
Angelfrost:
Marriage-shame people

Shame them for marrying late

Shame them for conceiving and birthing kids late

Shame them for having girl kids

Shame them for having just one kid

Shame them for not driving flashy cars

Etc... Etc...

When I say the average Nigerian is incredibly stupid, hypocritical, backward, and outrightly devilish, una go say I too get bad mouth!

Na lie you no get bad mouth. Na fact you talk
Re: Stop Marriage-Shaming Women - Elsie Okpocha (Video) by berepiki(m): 5:29am On Jan 07, 2023
Re: Stop Marriage-Shaming Women - Elsie Okpocha (Video) by Luak(m): 5:29am On Jan 07, 2023
visaclick:
As money no too dey again madam has Japa grin even basket has lost too much weight and looking malnourished. This institution called "marriage" is just like a man becoming Jesus Christ for some woman with kids that may turn again you tomorrow. She can easily poison the kids against their father.

Notice people who attribute their success to on of their parents, how many has posted their father as the motivation behind their success, it is always the women being appreciated.
"becoming Jesus Christ for some woman" that appears to be the only option for men

1 Like

Re: Stop Marriage-Shaming Women - Elsie Okpocha (Video) by djseanjohn77: 7:27am On Jan 07, 2023
We4all:

At the bolded. Better in their father's house than in a graveyard where people like you have sent many women to.

Do you know how many men died on top woman matter last year alone......... LOL. Women are the only one who always imagines their husband dies first grin grin, if he refuses to die, they will frustrate his life till he either die on top of another woman, die while trying to please them, or frustrated. Women will give you HELL trust me, their only best moment is a few years of you married to them - they wear out easily, first from what they use to do (attention shift). And no matter what, you will still be blamed. God catch you, she is beginning to have some financial stability grin grin grin that's the genesis of your nightmare, her single friend's, and co-worker's lifestyle will entice her, and all she will want at that point is her space. Women, a specie that does not know what they really want in life, their WANTS change with time and space, what a confused entity. But I still love them, because they are so funny and lives in the world of their own thoughts -Irrespective of what happens, a woman has a different judgment, and angles to everything - all to deflect blame away from themselves (EVE's family grin grin grin grin). And their opinion must count, the day you mak it count less, no matter how stupid it sounds, your problem with them has started gradually. grin grin

They focus more on their body than what is going on around them - even more than their kids, some even see taking care of their kids as a big work grin grin grin, and gradually the husband grin grin and still, he will be blamed.
Don't take it bitterly, it is what it is. I have been around for +4 decades grin so, i know better, you just have to keep managing them.

If a woman ask you to rate her look, if you tell her she is fine, she will still ask you are you sure? grin grin Hope you are not deceiving me grin grin ;DIf you tell her the truth, it is still a problem for you, you are simply insensitive grin grin grin. If you keep mute, the biggest problem grin grin
Re: Stop Marriage-Shaming Women - Elsie Okpocha (Video) by Franklydes(m): 7:56am On Jan 07, 2023
Liatened to her I realized she has a colonised mentality. This cheap humans think western life and its backward standards apply here. In western nations they don't even want you to get married because once you do next na divorce, but this is Africa and we value marriage. I wonder what she did before baba basket filed for divorce
Re: Stop Marriage-Shaming Women - Elsie Okpocha (Video) by hush15: 10:11am On Jan 07, 2023
TMSMedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJRMPcJP-bk

Elsie Okpocha, the estranged wife of comedian, Basketmouth, has asked Nigerians to desist from marriage-shaming women, IGBERETV reports.

In December 2022, Basketmouth announced the end of his 12 year old marriage with Elsie.

In a video she shared on her Instagram page today 6th January, captioned "Stop marriage-shaming women!!!!", the mum of three said;

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnEkVZ8BUv2/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Women sef, I doubt most of them understand their role and purpose. Nonsense
Re: Stop Marriage-Shaming Women - Elsie Okpocha (Video) by Mikebjoe: 10:16am On Jan 07, 2023
TMSMedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJRMPcJP-bk

Elsie Okpocha, the estranged wife of comedian, Basketmouth, has asked Nigerians to desist from marriage-shaming women, IGBERETV reports.

In December 2022, Basketmouth announced the end of his 12 year old marriage with Elsie.

In a video she shared on her Instagram page today
6th January, captioned "Stop marriage-shaming women!!!!", the mum of three said;

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnEkVZ8BUv2/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Marry Nigeria girls at your own risk to all of you who won't listen you will all learn in a very hard way why did you people divorce your partner when he is down when you both enjoy the good life when he is rich useless Nigeria girls and woman
Re: Stop Marriage-Shaming Women - Elsie Okpocha (Video) by Unclesamo(m): 10:35am On Jan 07, 2023
Dinieoj:

Whatever one is doing in life be it good or bad, people are watching. She and her sister semi in house olosho

it seems you have a first hand story about their sexcapades...
Got a handful news about their festac runs that year. stupid girls
Re: Stop Marriage-Shaming Women - Elsie Okpocha (Video) by Sparrk007(m): 10:53am On Jan 07, 2023
And if you check very well na cheating chase them out of marriage
Re: Stop Marriage-Shaming Women - Elsie Okpocha (Video) by Farfalla(f): 11:02am On Jan 07, 2023
seunfape:
Some rushed in because of money then rushed out when they discovered that money and marriage are two different thing.

Finances are required for everyday living including; your savings, paying house rent (if you are yet to own your home), paying your bills (electricity, water, Wi-Fi/data, airtime, garbage collection, etc), buying food, buying clothing, transportation (whether public or private), children's expenses (inclusive of their education, health insurance cover, food, clothing), health insurance cover for yourself and your spouse, domestic worker(s) salaries, medications, entertainment (whatever kind of entertainment you prefer will require money), beauty services, occasional travels and extended family obligations (commonly known as black tax).

You'll surely understand that money is a crucial aspect of marriage if you choose to look at it practically. Stop with the demonisation of women who choose to be pragmatic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Marriage-Shaming Women - Elsie Okpocha (Video) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 07, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Once dem don divorce, they start preaching and turning into relationship experts.

Bitter Old Layers. grin
Just like Hanty Linda Ikeji and her keep your Kpekus Closed !.....And all of a sudden we come see pregnancy undecided
Re: Stop Marriage-Shaming Women - Elsie Okpocha (Video) by tiswell(m): 1:41pm On Jan 07, 2023
When he was buying houses and Porsche cars for you,you didn't tell him you were planning something sinister.

Nigerian women are mon.sters!
Re: Stop Marriage-Shaming Women - Elsie Okpocha (Video) by tiswell(m): 1:44pm On Jan 07, 2023
Sweetplum:
Leave women that are yet to marry alone. It's not by force to rush into a toxic relationship.
She has points. Though, I don't like divorce and am not here to side her.
single mum don drop advice tongue
Re: Stop Marriage-Shaming Women - Elsie Okpocha (Video) by tiswell(m): 1:47pm On Jan 07, 2023
visaclick:
As money no too dey again madam has Japa grin even basket has lost too much weight and looking malnourished. This institution called "marriage" is just like a man becoming Jesus Christ for some woman with kids that may turn again you tomorrow. She can easily poison the kids against their father.

Notice people who attribute their success to on of their parents, how many has posted their father as the motivation behind their success, it is always the women being appreciated.
truer words has never been said.

Men are just being used in marriages sad
Re: Stop Marriage-Shaming Women - Elsie Okpocha (Video) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 07, 2023
tiswell:
single mum don drop advice tongue
Product of single mom. You v heard from a lady that's not a single mom.
Re: Stop Marriage-Shaming Women - Elsie Okpocha (Video) by tiswell(m): 2:59pm On Jan 07, 2023
Sweetplum:

Product of single mom. You v heard from a lady that's not a single mom.
it is what it is,keep up with ya motivational speeches tongue
Re: Stop Marriage-Shaming Women - Elsie Okpocha (Video) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 07, 2023
tiswell:
it is what it is,keep up with ya motivational speeches tongue
This is your reality. I v used my speech to give you hope.
Re: Stop Marriage-Shaming Women - Elsie Okpocha (Video) by tiswell(m): 4:33pm On Jan 07, 2023
Sweetplum:

This is your reality. I v used my speech to give you hope.
for ya little mind fa
Re: Stop Marriage-Shaming Women - Elsie Okpocha (Video) by Dinieoj(f): 5:29pm On Jan 07, 2023
Unclesamo:

it seems you have a first hand story about their sexcapades...
Got a handful news about their festac runs that year. stupid girls

I don't meddle into what I don't know about, but this girl Ngozi abi na Elsie, na very wayward girl, her little sister is still in the business maybe that wan nova see rich celeb to marry girl very desperate girls

1 Like

Re: Stop Marriage-Shaming Women - Elsie Okpocha (Video) by ashewoboy(m): 6:14pm On Jan 07, 2023
Nairaland guys are badcheesy.
Re: Stop Marriage-Shaming Women - Elsie Okpocha (Video) by InfinityFabric: 6:26pm On Jan 07, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Dem full here bro.... Those Old Layers can advise ehn, you'd think their life is as perfect as their advice, but they're either celebrating their 38th birthday in their father's house or receiving blows from one yahoo boy.

Odoyewu style.
You're just afraid of STRONG AND INDEPENDENT WOMEN. SHAME on you! SMALL DICK ENERGY! /s

they're either celebrating their 38th birthday in their father's house or receiving blows from one yahoo boy.
Either way they both cry to sleep more times than not.
Re: Stop Marriage-Shaming Women - Elsie Okpocha (Video) by JasonScoolari: 6:29pm On Jan 07, 2023
InfinityFabric:

You're just afraid of STRONG AND INDEPENDENT WOMEN. SHAME on you! SMALL DICK ENERGY! /s

Either way they both cry to sleep more times than not.
Only thing in your brain is Dick, Dick and Dick.... Says alot about you.

When you're done f0oling yourself, kindly leave my mention.
Re: Stop Marriage-Shaming Women - Elsie Okpocha (Video) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 07, 2023
tiswell:
for ya little mind fa
For my brave mind
Re: Stop Marriage-Shaming Women - Elsie Okpocha (Video) by InfinityFabric: 9:52pm On Jan 07, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Only thing in your brain is Dick, Dick and Dick.... Says alot about you.

When you're done f0oling yourself, kindly leave my mention.
Guy, I was literally supporting ur argument. Chai!
/s means sarcasm.

And the second was referring to the fact that 38yo woman cries to bed for the lack of husband and the other gets punched and still cries to bed.

Chai! Be Calming down ooo!
Re: Stop Marriage-Shaming Women - Elsie Okpocha (Video) by JasonScoolari: 9:54pm On Jan 07, 2023
InfinityFabric:

Guy, I was literally supporting ur argument. Chai!
/s means sarcasm.

And the second was referring to the fact that 38yo woman cries to bed for the lack of husband and the other gets punched and still cries to bed.

Chai! Be Calming down ooo!
Where is the support?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Celebrates Real Madrid's Champions League Victory / Xxxtentacion Bought 4 Houses For Family Members Weeks Before His Murder / Yvonne Jegede Rocks Bum Short, Flaunts Cleavage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.