Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

A Nigerian Girl That Doesnt Have These Should Not Think Of Marriage. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nigerian Girl That Doesnt Have These Should Not Think Of Marriage. (3085 Views)

Help Me, My Mother Does Not Think Pos Is A Job. / Having A Child With Man That Doesnt Love Me / "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nigerian Girl That Doesnt Have These Should Not Think Of Marriage. by mmadu4: 4:24pm On Jan 06, 2023
No 1 No MONEY in account . not even upto 100k

no 2 no job or source of income

no3 not a virgin

dont even think about it . only a simp will marry such a girl . at the end he will die before his time

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Nigerian Girl That Doesnt Have These Should Not Think Of Marriage. by JasonScoolari: 4:28pm On Jan 06, 2023
Nothing but the truth. cry

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Nigerian Girl That Doesnt Have These Should Not Think Of Marriage. by Reminderz: 4:30pm On Jan 06, 2023
if she's not a virgin, she's not worth it

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Nigerian Girl That Doesnt Have These Should Not Think Of Marriage. by VirtuousStarBoy: 5:23pm On Jan 06, 2023
In my opinion, number 3 is the most important.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nigerian Girl That Doesnt Have These Should Not Think Of Marriage. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 06, 2023
mmadu4:

no3 not a virgin

dont even think about it . only a simp will marry such a girl . at the end he will die before his time
Are you not sending them to your Baba again?
To your points.
1. How much do you have?
If you think N100K is a yard stick for financial woman, how much for a man?

2. Do you v a job?

3. Are you a virgin? If not, why are you hoping for a virgin? I think you ll marry a mortar while you are pestle.

Lastly, no vex o Uncle mmadu4. I just made points o. Cos now, it's threats I ll be seeing. I come in peace!

4 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Girl That Doesnt Have These Should Not Think Of Marriage. by mmadu4: 5:56pm On Jan 06, 2023
Sweetplum:

To your points.
1. How much do you have?

2. Do you v a job?

3. Are you a virgin? If not, why are you hoping for a virgin? I think you ll marry a mortar while you are pestle.

Lastly, no vex o Uncle mmadu4. I just made points o. Cos now, it's threats I ll be seeing. I come in peace!

sweetplum
Re: A Nigerian Girl That Doesnt Have These Should Not Think Of Marriage. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 06, 2023
mmadu4:

sweetplum
hello sir am I safe?
Re: A Nigerian Girl That Doesnt Have These Should Not Think Of Marriage. by mmadu4: 5:57pm On Jan 06, 2023
Sweetplum:
hello sir am I safe?

sweet plum plum
Re: A Nigerian Girl That Doesnt Have These Should Not Think Of Marriage. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 06, 2023
mmadu4:

sweet plum plum
Good evening sir, I m on my knees as I greet.
Re: A Nigerian Girl That Doesnt Have These Should Not Think Of Marriage. by mmadu4: 5:59pm On Jan 06, 2023
Sweetplum:

Good evening sir, I m on my knees as I greet.
#

i miss you shaa.. you and itsernie
Re: A Nigerian Girl That Doesnt Have These Should Not Think Of Marriage. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 06, 2023
mmadu4:
#

i miss you shaa.. you and itsernie
Hm. Is that true?
Re: A Nigerian Girl That Doesnt Have These Should Not Think Of Marriage. by jeromestarks: 7:32pm On Jan 06, 2023
mmadu4:

no3 not a virgin

That number 3 is a sure thing. No hymen, no commitment.
Na to just fvck and allow her move on to another fvcker. Simple.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Nigerian Girl That Doesnt Have These Should Not Think Of Marriage. by Sanmel(f): 7:34pm On Jan 06, 2023
Story..
Every though they don't think of marriage, well to do men will go after them for marriage..

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Girl That Doesnt Have These Should Not Think Of Marriage. by jeromestarks: 7:38pm On Jan 06, 2023
Sweetplum:

To your points.
1. How much do you have?

2. Do you v a job?

Many people (especially non virgin girls) have been advocating that only a virgin man should marry a virgin woman.
They are of the opinion that body- count has the same importance for women as it is for men. They are wrong!
A man is the one who gives during sex. The semen leaves his body into a woman's body. That is to say that a woman collects the semen which is housed in her body.

Have you wondered why a wife starts to look like her husband after many years in marriage? That's because she has been absorbing the man's genetic material into her body. This will somehow (however minute mix with her blood and inturn, her DNA). This traits in her system will also be passed down to her children (as we all know that fetus feeds from the mother's system (that is, they take from everything inside the mother's blood).

Now, if a woman sleep with a man who has some kinda of disorder (biological or spiritual disorder), the man deposits this disorder in to her system. Her system will keep some of these disorder ( through a genetic process called "duplication " of blue print - this is how DNA multiply in the body of animals)
If this same woman sleeps with other men, her body keeps a copy of all the men's DNA in her system ( she may not even know that this is happening). Therefore, if she slept with 5 guys, she would house five traits from these men.

Now, if this same woman marries a man. The man impregnates her. The baby will feed from the mother's body system (which is now a hub of the genetic material of 5 men). This baby will absorb the traits of these 5 men (now 6, including the husband) and develop into a full grown body.
Here is the danger of this super- hybrid.
If the traits in these five men is womanizing, stealing, assassination, gluttony and depression, this innocent baby will "inherit" these traits even when it is not found in the family of the original father.

One day, you will see your child exhibiting characters that your father and grand great father's did not exhibit and you would wonder who is the father of this boy.

This is why our fore father's used to pick wife for their children from a notable family not from a family with bad tract records.

As for wether body count means anything to a man, The man gives the semen. It leaves his body into a woman's body.
Take for example; you have a big cup. You pour orange juice in it. Then you pour wine in it. Then coke. Then mango juice. Then urine. Then tomato paste. Then saliva. Then pap. Then sea water. Then goat blood. Then engine oil and many assorted juice.
Which do you think will be conterminated?
The juice containers or the big cup?

Marry a virgin. If you did not, then I am sorry to tell you that one or Two of your children is not your own.
Most likely, your wife pinned her ex pregnancy on you.
You want to spend your life training someone else's child?
Make a choice today. Fvck any girl you want but settle down with a virgin.

Non virgins are good for sex but not for family (except you want your daughters too to open their legs for men before they marry).

Check what the bible has to say:

Deuteronomy 22:13-21
13 “If any man takes a wife and goes in to her and then hates her 14 and accuses her of misconduct and brings a bad name upon her, saying, ‘I took this woman, and when I came near her, I did not find in her evidence of virginity,’ 15 then the father of the young woman and her mother shall take and bring out the evidence of her virginity to the elders of the city in the gate. 16 And the father of the young woman shall say to the elders, ‘I gave my daughter to this man to marry, and he hates her; 17 and behold, he has accused her of misconduct, saying, “I did not find in your daughter evidence of virginity.” And yet this is the evidence of my daughter's virginity.’ And they shall spread the cloak before the elders of the city. 18 Then the elders of that city shall take the man and whip[a] him, 19 and they shall fine him a hundred shekels[b] of silver and give them to the father of the young woman, because he has brought a bad name upon a virgin[c] of Israel. And she shall be his wife. He may not divorce her all his days. 20 But if the thing is true, that evidence of virginity was not found in the young woman, 21 then they shall bring out the young woman to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death with stones, because she has done an outrageous thing in Israel by whoring in her father's house. So you shall purge the evil from your midst

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nigerian Girl That Doesnt Have These Should Not Think Of Marriage. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 06, 2023
jeromestarks:

Many people (especially non virgin girls) have been advocating that only a virgin man should marry a virgin woman.
They are of the opinion that body- count has the same importance for women as it is for men. They are wrong!
A man is the one who gives during sex. The semen leaves his body into a woman's body. That is to say that a woman collects the semen which is housed in her body.

Have you wondered why a wife starts to look like her husband after many years in marriage? That's because she has been absorbing the man's genetic material into her body. This will somehow (however minute mix with her blood and inturn, her DNA). This traits in her system will also be passed down to her children (as we all know that fetus feeds from the mother's system (that is, they take from everything inside the mother's blood).

Now, if a woman sleep with a man who has some kinda of disorder (biological or spiritual disorder), the man deposits this disorder in to her system. Her system will keep some of these disorder ( through a genetic process called "duplication " of blue print - this is how DNA multiply in the body of animals)
If this same woman sleeps with other men, her body keeps a copy of all the men's DNA in her system ( she may not even know that this is happening). Therefore, if she slept with 5 guys, she would house five traits from these men.

Now, if this same woman marries a man. The man impregnates her. The baby will feed from the mother's body system (which is now a hub of the genetic material of 5 men). This baby will absorb the traits of these 5 men (now 6, including the husband) and develop into a full grown body.
If the traits in these five men is womanizing, stealing, assassination, gluttony and depression, this innocent baby will "inherit" these traits even when it is not found in the family of the original father.

One day, you will see your child exhibiting characters that your father and grand great father's did not exhibit and you would wonder who is the father of this boy.

This is why our fore father's used to pick wife for their children from a notable family not from a family with bad tract records.

As for wether body count means anything to a man, The man gives the semen. It leaves his body into a woman's body.
Take for example; you have a big cup. You pour orange juice in it. Then you pour wine in it. Then coke. Then mango juice. Then urine. Then tomato paste. Then saliva. Then pap. Then sea water. Then goat blood. Then engine oil and many assorted juice.

Marry a virgin. If you did not, then I am sorry to tell you that one or Two of your children is not your own.

Non virgins are good for sex but not for family (except you want your daughters too to open their legs for men before they marry).

13 “If any man takes a wife and goes in to her and then hates her 14 and accuses her of misconduct and brings a bad name upon her, saying, ‘I took this woman, and when I came near her, I did not find in her evidence of virginity,’ 15 then the father of the young woman and her mother shall take and bring out the evidence of her virginity to the elders of the city in the gate. 16 And the father of the young woman shall say to the elders, ‘I gave my daughter to this man to marry, and he hates her; 17 and behold, he has accused her of misconduct, saying, “I did not find in your daughter evidence of virginity.” And yet this is the evidence of my daughter's virginity.’ And they shall spread the cloak before the elders of the city. 18 Then the elders of that city shall take the man and whip[a] him, 19 and they shall fine him a hundred shekels[b] of silver and give them to the father of the young woman, because he has brought a bad name upon a virgin[c] of Israel. And she shall be his wife. He may not divorce her all his days. 20 But if the thing is true, that evidence of virginity was not found in the young woman, 21 then they shall bring out the young woman to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death with stones, because she has done an outrageous thing in Israel by whoring in her father's house. So you shall purge the evil from your midst
You chop craze like that mosaic law. You can see that it has been abolished. Imagine you quoting bible and biological logic to bash women but package men.
Anyways, that same bible said this in: 2Corinth 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
So... biblically, you and the op or any malfunctioning headed boy here or in any part of the world can't condemn a non virgin that has repented.
That same bible told you also in Colossians 3:5 that you should:
Put to death therefore what is earthly in you: sexual immorality, impurity, passion, evil desire, and covetousness, which is idolatry.

Also in
Ephesians 5:3 that:
But sexual immorality and all impurity or covetousness must not even be named among you, as is proper among saints.

Meaning men are not to v sex outside marriage. They are as condemned as the women you tagged non virgins.
Now to your biological summation: It's not the fault if a woman that was slept with alone but the man that slept with her also shared equal blame. Why ll you be fornicating when you know you are sinning and also dragging others into it?
Why ll you deceive a girl and disflower her. Then another boy like you ll meet her and say she's a loosed! Did she disflower herself or sleep with herself?
This is my msg to you n others. There are virgin boys, virgins girls and those that aren't virgin in both sexes. You and your boys ll marry from them all. If you are lucky, you get a virgin but I don't if your destiny won't end up with a retired hooker that ll milk you dry.

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Girl That Doesnt Have These Should Not Think Of Marriage. by Nyascobar1414: 8:15pm On Jan 06, 2023
Sanmel:
Story..
Every though they don't think of marriage, well to do men will go after them for marriage..

Well to do Simps
Re: A Nigerian Girl That Doesnt Have These Should Not Think Of Marriage. by jeromestarks: 8:15pm On Jan 06, 2023
Sweetplum:

You chop craze like that mosaic law. You can see that it has been abolished. Imagine you quoting bible and biological logic to bash women but package men.
Anyways, that same bible said this in: [b] 2Corinth 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.[\b]
So... biblically, you and the op or any malfunctioning headed boy here or in any part of the world can't condemn a non virgin that has repented.
That same bible told you also in Colossians 3:5 that you should: [b]
Put to death therefore what is earthly in you: sexual immorality, impurity, passion, evil desire, and covetousness, which is idolatry.[\b]
Also in
Ephesians 5:3 that: [b]
But sexual immorality and all impurity or covetousness must not even be named among you, as is proper among saints.[\b]
Meaning men are not to v sex outside marriage. They are as condemned as the women you tagged non virgins.
Now to your biological summation: It's not the fault if a woman that was slept with alone but the man that slept with her also shared equal blame. Why ll you be fornicating when you know you are sinning and also dragging others into it?
Why ll you deceive a girl and disflower her. Then another boy like you ll meet her and say she's a loosed! Did she disflower herself or sleep with herself?
This is my msg to you n others. There are virgin boys, virgins girls and those that aren't virgin in both sexes. You and your boys ll marry from them all. If you are lucky, you get a virgin but I don't if your destiny won't end up with a retired hooker that ll milk you dry.
There's a reason why there was hymen covering your pvssy but nothing on men.

Even Jesus can not replace your broken hymen. Such glory can not be returned once it is lost. Forget it.

No man. No angel. No demon born of devil can return your glory.
It's a mistake you will forever live to regret. It's a curse that will forever Hunt your children and grandchildren.
For you to lose your Virginity before marriage shows that your mother also opened her legs for men because of two eggs and indomie.

If you doubt me, ask her.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Nigerian Girl That Doesnt Have These Should Not Think Of Marriage. by Nyascobar1414: 8:16pm On Jan 06, 2023
jeromestarks:

resist the urge to explain yaself to a woman, Its not worthit.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Girl That Doesnt Have These Should Not Think Of Marriage. by Nyascobar1414: 8:17pm On Jan 06, 2023
Actually Nigerian Men are the problem..
They are the ones that keep saving damag£d gals...
Simps are the problem.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Girl That Doesnt Have These Should Not Think Of Marriage. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 06, 2023
jeromestarks:

There's a reason why there was hymen covering your pvssy but nothing on men.

Even Jesus can not replace your broken hymen. Such glory can not be returned once it is lost. Forget it.

No man. No angel. No demon born of devil can return your glory.
It's a mistake you will forever live to regret. It's a curse that will forever Hunt your children and grandchildren.
For you to lose your Virginity before marriage shows that your mother also opened her legs for men because of two eggs and indomie.

If you doubt me, ask her.
We now v boys like you that only N100 condom could v prevented their existence. Boys whose father raped their harlot mom and they were born in absolute tragedy.
If hymen can't be replaced, the bible that you quoted brought grace for everyone. Such ladies v found grace while you are still looking for the next girl to fornicate with. You see, I m not here to justify losing virginity cos I cherish purity. But I m here to tell you that cos you are a boy doesn't make you pure. If you v had sex before, you v also shared your glory and you are living in borrowed time.

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Girl That Doesnt Have These Should Not Think Of Marriage. by Itsernie: 10:07pm On Jan 06, 2023
[quote author=Sweetplum post=119777903]
Hm. Is that true?[/quote
Re: A Nigerian Girl That Doesnt Have These Should Not Think Of Marriage. by Itsernie: 10:12pm On Jan 06, 2023
Anybody that knows mmadu4 shud tell him not to mention my name again

Nonsense
Re: A Nigerian Girl That Doesnt Have These Should Not Think Of Marriage. by VirtuousStarBoy: 10:15pm On Jan 06, 2023
Nyascobar1414:

resist the urge to explain yaself to a woman, Its not worthit.
You are on point because arguing with these silly creatures is a complete waste of time undecided.
Re: A Nigerian Girl That Doesnt Have These Should Not Think Of Marriage. by mmadu4: 11:02pm On Jan 06, 2023
Itsernie:
Anybody that knows mmadu4 shud tell him not to mention my name again

Nonsense

My. Love. I miss you
Re: A Nigerian Girl That Doesnt Have These Should Not Think Of Marriage. by Itsernie: 11:18pm On Jan 06, 2023
mmadu4:

My. Love. I miss you

That love kee u dia
Re: A Nigerian Girl That Doesnt Have These Should Not Think Of Marriage. by mmadu4: 11:23pm On Jan 06, 2023
Itsernie:

That love kee u dia

Thanks baby
Re: A Nigerian Girl That Doesnt Have These Should Not Think Of Marriage. by Itsernie: 11:27pm On Jan 06, 2023
mmadu4:

Thanks baby

Avoid me abeg
Re: A Nigerian Girl That Doesnt Have These Should Not Think Of Marriage. by mmadu4: 11:29pm On Jan 06, 2023
Itsernie:

Avoid me abeg

Hmmm
Re: A Nigerian Girl That Doesnt Have These Should Not Think Of Marriage. by jeromestarks: 3:28am On Jan 07, 2023
Sweetplum:

We now v boys like you that only N100 condom could v prevented their existence. Boys whose father raped their harlot mom and they were born in absolute tragedy.
If hymen can't be replaced, the bible that you quoted brought grace for everyone. Such ladies v found grace while you are still looking for the next girl to fornicate with. You see, I m not here to justify losing virginity cos I cherish purity. But I m here to tell you that cos you are a boy doesn't make you pure. If you v had sex before, you v also shared your glory and you are living in borrowed time.
Finally, you believe that virginity is purity.
That's the point I am making.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Girl That Doesnt Have These Should Not Think Of Marriage. by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 07, 2023
jeromestarks:

Finally, you believe that virginity is purity.
That's the point I am making.
Finally, you believe that the purity is for both male and female. You are deserving of condemnation you give any girl that's dis-flowered. That's the point am making

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Girl That Doesnt Have These Should Not Think Of Marriage. by Jeon(f): 8:10am On Jan 07, 2023
I have all.
And I'm not settling down with a Nigerian Man,apart for Rich Fulani /Hausa man and a Simp.
The reason why I avoid dating for now because I don't wanna have an ex as a Nigerian man.

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Girl That Doesnt Have These Should Not Think Of Marriage. by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 07, 2023
Kind of true. Although many will disagree.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Her Cousin Want Her In Bed. Help! / Hairy Asses / ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.