Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Having A Child With Man That Doesnt Love Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having A Child With Man That Doesnt Love Me (3314 Views)

Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This / Slay Queen Poses With Man's Car While Taking Pics, He Drives Off As She Falls / I Feel My Husband Doesnt Love Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having A Child With Man That Doesnt Love Me by NONAME11223: 12:44pm On Jun 06, 2021
Dear all,i am white european and my boyfriend is Nigerian Igbo.I been knowing him for long time.We are both based in Europe.He was always abusive and stingy to me.I cook and clean for him as a wife.He has beaten me up even when i was pregnant.He wont buy me even food that i want.If i ask him to buy me shampoo or comon things he wil find it dificult.Me i canot work because of my papers i am not from Europe Union country.I born baby for him thinking that he wil.change.He loves his baby he has bought for her everything but he stil insult me and making me feel as nothing.About mariage he stil doesnt talk.Pls what should I do?I am tired of being abused mentaly and phisicaly sad
Re: Having A Child With Man That Doesnt Love Me by Ammishaddai: 12:47pm On Jun 06, 2021
NONAME11223:
Dear all,i am white european and my boyfriend is Nigerian Igbo.I been knowing him for long time.We are both based in Europe.He was always abusive and stingy to me.He wont buy me even food that i want.If i ask him to buy me shampoo or comon things he wil find it dificult.Me i canot work because of my papers i am not from Europe Union country.I born baby for him thinking that he wil.change.He loves his baby he has bought for her everything but he stil insult me and making me feel as nothing.About mariage he stil doesnt talk.Pls what should I do?I am tired of being abused mentaly and phisicaly sad
Go to social security and logde your complain. He is just taking advantage of you and as it stands, he must pay for child support
Re: Having A Child With Man That Doesnt Love Me by thorpido(m): 1:03pm On Jun 06, 2021
He was abusive and stingy towards you but you still went ahead to have a baby for him thinking he will change?
If you are tired of being abused,then walk away.He won't change!
Report to Social Security so he is responsible for his daughter.
Re: Having A Child With Man That Doesnt Love Me by Romanoff(f): 1:07pm On Jun 06, 2021
thorpido:
He was abusive and stingy towards you but you still went ahead to have a baby for him thinking he will change?

Una dey gree give women money?

Una done name Nigerian girls "urgent 2k" because them dey ask una for money.

Y'all don't want the women you date to ask you for money, makes me wonder if y'all would even be generous towards your wives.

2 Likes

Re: Having A Child With Man That Doesnt Love Me by Freestainworld(m): 1:11pm On Jun 06, 2021
Fraudster, fear God and allow us to be in peace.

6 Likes

Re: Having A Child With Man That Doesnt Love Me by thorpido(m): 1:24pm On Jun 06, 2021
Romanoff:

Y'all don't want the women you date to ask you for money, makes me wonder if y'all would even be generous towards your wives.
Stop dating scrubs.

1 Like

Re: Having A Child With Man That Doesnt Love Me by Romanoff(f): 1:38pm On Jun 06, 2021
thorpido:
Stop dating scrubs.

I am married.

But I fear for the young girls these days who have to be independent before marriage only to end up marrying stingy men who dodge from responsibilities.

3 Likes

Re: Having A Child With Man That Doesnt Love Me by Mikester: 1:41pm On Jun 06, 2021
Comfort yourself and quit doing those things you used to do for him before.
Re: Having A Child With Man That Doesnt Love Me by bepositive11: 1:48pm On Jun 06, 2021
Freestainworld:

Don't be quick to judge. Check out her profile. She's telling the truth

2 Likes

Re: Having A Child With Man That Doesnt Love Me by bepositive11: 1:54pm On Jun 06, 2021
NONAME11223:
Dear all,i am white european and my boyfriend is Nigerian Igbo.I been knowing him for long time.We are both based in Europe.He was always abusive and stingy to me.I cook and clean for him as a wife.He has beaten me up even when i was pregnant.He wont buy me even food that i want.If i ask him to buy me shampoo or comon things he wil find it dificult.Me i canot work because of my papers i am not from Europe Union country.I born baby for him thinking that he wil.change.He loves his baby he has bought for her everything but he stil insult me and making me feel as nothing.About mariage he stil doesnt talk.Pls what should I do?I am tired of being abused mentaly and phisicaly sad

Since he is like this, you shouldn't be thinking about marriage.

It's hard for men like him to change. You will have to find a way to become financially independent and start a new life without him.

He may be treating his daughter well, but by mistreating you, he's setting a bad example for her. He may even turn abusive to her when she grows up

Do you both communicate well? If he really loves his daughter, he should treat you well and set a good example for her

I think your boyfriend lacks respect for women. I wonder how you got to this stage. Either way, stay strong. Try to become financially independent then leave. I hope he doesn't hurt you badly

Just my opinion. Think for yourself and decide what's best

2 Likes

Re: Having A Child With Man That Doesnt Love Me by GeneralPula: 1:57pm On Jun 06, 2021
A white European will never type like this..

Maybe you’re one Ekuke Albino, tagging yourself whites..

A local scammer trying to form victim. Thinking people will request for account number..

3 Likes

Re: Having A Child With Man That Doesnt Love Me by GeneralPula: 2:01pm On Jun 06, 2021
bepositive11:

Don't be quick to judge. Check out her profile. She's telling the truth

Her profile doesn’t justify anything..

E fit still be say nah you be OP self..

Ah mean, I’m Just saying

3 Likes

Re: Having A Child With Man That Doesnt Love Me by NONAME11223: 2:08pm On Jun 06, 2021
GeneralPula:

Ah mean, I’m Just saying
i am teling truth i wil give you my whatsap so we can talk
Re: Having A Child With Man That Doesnt Love Me by bepositive11: 4:37pm On Jun 06, 2021
GeneralPula:

Ah mean, I’m Just saying

Hahahaha me? OP? LOL!

She posted about her relationship a number of times over the past few years that's why I believe her

And Europeans outside EU don't speak good English
Re: Having A Child With Man That Doesnt Love Me by Offpoint1: 4:43pm On Jun 06, 2021
You spent your entire time on Nairaland talking about man, naso prick sweet you reach?

We have a lot of problems in Nigeria currently and boyfriend or baby daddy is not one of them

1 Like

Re: Having A Child With Man That Doesnt Love Me by extol1(m): 5:08pm On Jun 06, 2021
NONAME11223:
which part of Europe are you from? consigning you, the first thing you need to know is that you must take away your mind from the imaginary marriage unless you want to be abused throughout your lifetime because marriage is journey till death do us apart. secondly, what do thing might have happened to the first love which has now turn to hatred, judging from your statement he loves his child and can buy her anything
Re: Having A Child With Man That Doesnt Love Me by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:30pm On Jun 06, 2021
grin

This one too much wahala sha. Every time she has problem with her bobo, she post it here tongue

Maybe this one never learn at all.

1 Like

Re: Having A Child With Man That Doesnt Love Me by thorpido(m): 6:46pm On Jun 06, 2021
Romanoff:

I am married.

But I fear for the young girls these days who have to be independent before marriage only to end up marrying stingy men who dodge from responsibilities.
The younger generation are products of the decadence in the society.
Just as some men are stingy and irresponsible,are the girls better?

A good woman who is sensible enough will find the right/responsible man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having A Child With Man That Doesnt Love Me by Romanoff(f): 7:43pm On Jun 06, 2021
thorpido:

I've seen many good women fall victim to stingy men like this.

1 Like

Re: Having A Child With Man That Doesnt Love Me by padi94(m): 8:47pm On Jun 06, 2021
How come you don't know that this OP na liar.
No white lady will take this from a black man...

See the man see police cell or deportation

1 Like

Re: Having A Child With Man That Doesnt Love Me by Olunmercy56(f): 9:05pm On Jun 06, 2021
Freestainworld:

You said my mind cool
Re: Having A Child With Man That Doesnt Love Me by thorpido(m): 9:07pm On Jun 06, 2021
Romanoff:

I've seen many good women fall victim to stingy men like this.
Being good is one thing,being smart is another.
We live in hard times now.Every good woman should also be smart.

2 Likes

Re: Having A Child With Man That Doesnt Love Me by Romanoff(f): 10:12pm On Jun 06, 2021
thorpido:
Being good is one thing,being smart is another.
We live in hard times now.Every good woman should also be smart.

May we not see what we never expected in Jesus name.
Re: Having A Child With Man That Doesnt Love Me by thorpido(m): 10:18pm On Jun 06, 2021
Romanoff:

May we not see what we never expected in Jesus name.
Amen.
Re: Having A Child With Man That Doesnt Love Me by pocohantas(f): 10:31pm On Jun 06, 2021
Romanoff:

I pity any lady falling for that scam all to prove she is independent or not materialistic.

There is NO SINGLE sensible man on this earth who wouldn’t want to take responsibility for a woman he loves or wants to spend the rest of his life with. The major way men show care is by SPENDING. They can’t cook or clean. They don’t have wombs to carry pregnancies. Men put their money where their heart is.

Most men won’t marry you if you refuse to do wifely duties in a relationship. They wouldn’t wait till marriage to get these benefits because they know you don’t learn left hand in old age. Then you, a woman, will ignore the only thing you can get from a man. I feel sorry for that woman. embarassed

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Having A Child With Man That Doesnt Love Me by Vision101(m): 2:55am On Jun 07, 2021
@pocohantas

I pity any lady falling for that scam all to prove she is independent or not materialistic.

There is NO SINGLE sensible man on this earth who wouldn’t want to take responsibility for a woman he loves or wants to spend the rest of his life with. The major way men show care is by SPENDING. They can’t cook or clean. They don’t have wombs to carry pregnancies. Men put their money where their heart is.

Most men won’t marry you if you refuse to do wifely duties in a relationship. They wouldn’t wait till marriage to get these benefits because they know you don’t learn left hand in old age. Then you, a woman, will ignore the only thing you can get from a man. I feel sorry for that woman.

@me
This is the entitlement mentality that guys talk about. Does it mean that a woman should come into a relationship expecting a man to bear all her burden. Wifey duties are all she can bring. Who wifey duties help?

This woman obviously expect the Nigerian man to shoulder her financial responsibilities. The man did not come to Europe for such jamboree.
Re: Having A Child With Man That Doesnt Love Me by Raalsalghul: 3:33am On Jun 07, 2021
GeneralPula:
A white European will never type like this..

Maybe you’re one Ekuke Albino, tagging yourself whites..

A local scammer trying to form victim. Thinking people will request for account number..

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Having A Child With Man That Doesnt Love Me by Romanoff(f): 4:32am On Jun 07, 2021
pocohantas:

Most men won’t marry you if you refuse to do wifely duties in a relationship. They wouldn’t wait till marriage to get these benefits because they know you don’t learn left hand in old age. Then you, a woman, will ignore the only thing you can get from a man. I feel sorry for that woman. embarassed

Sadly, the Redpillers will disagree o.
Re: Having A Child With Man That Doesnt Love Me by Nobody: 4:50am On Jun 07, 2021
Romanoff:

Sadly, the Redpillers will disagree o.

Disagree online and agree offline. Everyone knows the truth, we all try to negotiate our way into marriage and relationship to get the best deal.

Every Feminist or Red Piller knows this. We are all disguising under the umbrella of whatever.

Traditional system of marriage as God made it initially is what we will all revert to at the end. Man provide, women nurture the home. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Having A Child With Man That Doesnt Love Me by Nobody: 4:54am On Jun 07, 2021
Romanoff:

I just want to state that Nigerian men are one of highest people that give women money all over the world.

We are still highly traditional and a lot of women receive money from Nigeria men. Even feminism is thrown in the gutter in this aspect.

Men spend money a lot on women in Nigeria. So this is absolutely false.
Re: Having A Child With Man That Doesnt Love Me by Nobody: 4:58am On Jun 07, 2021
thorpido:

They are not any better, i don't know why Nigerian women complain especially as regards to money. They need to visit other African countries as see how Nigerians are spending money compared to locals in those countries.

As a woman in Nigeria, you can complain about domestic violence, rape etc and all kinds of crime related activities regarding women but you see money? Nigerian men give women a truck load of money and i can prove it any where.

Especially married men, they can give you the world just to date you for a period of time.

Nigerian men dey spend abeg!
Re: Having A Child With Man That Doesnt Love Me by Romanoff(f): 4:59am On Jun 07, 2021
truthsayer009:

I just want to state that Nigerian men are one of highest people that give women money all over the world.

We are still highly traditional and a lot of women receive money from Nigeria men. Even feminism is thrown in the gutter in this aspect.

Men spend money a lot on women in Nigeria. So this is false.

I'm surprised this is coming from a Nigerian Man o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Rescued My Lecturer From The Rain And Made Love To Her In The Room. / I Think It's A Taboo! / I Need To Feel Those Feelings - Nl I Need Your Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.