Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) (68077 Views)

Kenyan Gayright Activist, Chiloba's Partner Confesses To Killing Him (Photos) / Driver Caught With A Dead Body Stuffed Inside A Bag In His Car In Imo (video) / Man Beats His Wife To Death, Stuffed Her Body In A Box, Gets Caught (Graphic Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by adecz: 8:35pm On Jan 06, 2023
Bob Risky & James Brown right now⬇️⬇️⬇️

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Klinee: 8:35pm On Jan 06, 2023
That is very good, such should be replicated to all the gays in the world.
This world would be a better place if all the gays are eliminated out of this world.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by lexy2014: 8:35pm On Jan 06, 2023
AmazonTopaz:

They are not. Gays adopt children so it is not indoctrination to those kids who have gay parents they are just showing you a representation of family lives in their countries it has nothing to do with indoctrination because children are already aware of the family system in those countries.

The percentage you gave is based on what statistics and that is even a different issue do not conflate the two issues.

What is the family system and how did children come to be aware of the "family system in those countries?
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by gaby(m): 8:35pm On Jan 06, 2023
Righteousness2:
Listen! Don't Deceive yourself neither should you let the devil deceive you. He is after your soul to destroy you in Hell Fire.

Denounce and Run away from such Wicked and abominable acts . Run to JESUS Christ. He will Deliver you from abominations and evils.

Keep on running mofo

Na you know wetin dey pursue you.

Continue on your race...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by gaby(m): 8:37pm On Jan 06, 2023
DriveByKiller:
idiot

That's a befitting name for the ones who had no business with copulation but decided to go against nature to sire a dingbatted moronic entity like you.

Na Dangote and BUA trailer wey carry overload of cement go crush you and your entire lineage.

Asswipe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by lexy2014: 8:37pm On Jan 06, 2023
AmazonTopaz:

Gays are not forcing their lifestyle on anyone what they seek is laws to protect them and freedom from discrimination against their life choices.

Yes they are. The west is forcing homosexuality down everyone's throats.

What type of choices are those?

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by caleboxylic: 8:38pm On Jan 06, 2023
Johnthejohn:
That serves him right.
I hate Gays and Lesbians with passion

I don't hate them but I hate the fact they are the distributors of HIV. They smell too.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by DeKelz(m): 8:39pm On Jan 06, 2023
Johnthejohn:
That serves him right.

Supporting same-sex acts is wrong and I condemn such with all totality. However, it doesn't mean we that don't support or condone such are Saints. One of the reasons for the widespread of homosexualism is gays or lesbians adopting innocent children from orphanages, grooming these children with the mindset of nothing is wrong with a man fucking(permit me) a man or women that maybe doing the same, making these kids believe that they are being stigmatized for who they are like the world is not having fornicators, thieves, robbers or bandits and many others of likeness.
Given the above, we should not wish them death or harm. Instead, we should pray for them since we can not change them. People do horrible things against God and humans. A sinner is a sinner irrespective of the gravity of the sin. Furthermore, we should properly plan before starting a family so our children won't fall into such hands.
A girl got pregnant and aborted the pregnancy, and people don't know such happened. While another girl got pregnant and decided to keep the pregnancy, and suddenly becomes the bad girl(sinner). Some churches will even judged and sanctioned her
like e.g suspension from some church activities to the point of giving her back sit. This is how we live these days because we were not or have been caught. Only our closers friends know what we are capable of doing.
Brethren, let us learn to pray for each other for some possess with the spirit of mating with the same gender while some possess the spirit of some Nigerian politicians destroying this country's generation.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by okunwaye(m): 8:39pm On Jan 06, 2023
Nia69:
You'll get what you deserve. smiley

likewise you'll too and this is what you will get angry
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by lexy2014: 8:40pm On Jan 06, 2023
pquaver:

Come on bro.. So what if whites just hate blacks, would u love slavery to have continued till date. I am not a gay supporter or like their way but come on live and let live bro.. Hass bringt nichts.. Leben und Leben lassen..

How is being black same as homosexuality?
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by HitSong: 8:40pm On Jan 06, 2023
gaby:

But you'd love to live in countries governed by gays and where they are respected?

I wished you could hate corruption, ritual killings, kidnapping, and every other vice including "hate" itself. Perhaps, just perhaps, all the evils troubling Nigeria would have all been dead by now through you.

Exactly the same way Boko Haram, ISIS, al-Qaeda, and all evil fanatics would see you, hate you, and be begging to cut off your infidel head for being who you are.

Shebi this logic clear for your eye now.

What happened to live and let live.

So long as person no force me to bring my nyansh come or force himself on me, wet in concern me with anything wey you want do with your gbola or butthole...

I'm wired for the luscious body of the opposite gender but heck no, do I hate them wired differently than I am.

Who be me to judge fellow human like me?

People who cannot love even themselves not to talk of people of like gender and same sexual preference will be hiding under the herd mentality of gay being evil to showcase and advertise their hate-filled souls.

Una dey enjoy iPhones, and the designers wears and perfumes...go check the sexual orientation of the minds behind most of your favorite gadgets and clothing's.
Rubbish and hypocrites..
You just dey yan apkata
No one gives a shît
Take your gay rubbish away from here
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by GeneralShepherd(m): 8:41pm On Jan 06, 2023
Johnthejohn:
That serves him right.

That serves him right? So a fellow human being deserves to die because of their sexual orientation? Men you need help seriously
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by JOemmy(m): 8:41pm On Jan 06, 2023
Why did a handsome man like this just decided to waste his precious life to become a gay activist?
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by GeneralShepherd(m): 8:41pm On Jan 06, 2023
Lanshile:
Coming out to say u are a gay will only expose u to trouble in Africa
I hate gays a lot

Tell me what gays did to you
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Klinee: 8:42pm On Jan 06, 2023
IslamIsIdiotic:
They are! Their target is to indoctrinate children under the guise of tolerance.
About 60% of all pedophiles are gay.

100% of gays are paedophiles, the more the western world promote homosexual the more they put the life of our young boys at risk
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by sparko1(m): 8:42pm On Jan 06, 2023
Lanshile:
I hate gays a lot

If you know the number of married men that are gay in Nigeria, you will be shocked.

Trust me when I tell you, we have them, they just suppress it.

Let the government mistakenly allow same sex marriage, some of your friends might be gay, even married ones.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by AgentGoat: 8:42pm On Jan 06, 2023
I condemn this horrible murder.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by VirtuousStarBoy: 8:42pm On Jan 06, 2023
bonnyhope:
Good

If we must copy the west
Let's copy the good side of them
You are absolutely right !!!.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Achorise: 8:44pm On Jan 06, 2023
Lanshile:
I hate gays a lot
Dislike but don’t hate oo.
All sin na sin oo
Although gay is weird.
Hope you hate yahoo and those supporting Bad government.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by BRATISLAVA: 8:44pm On Jan 06, 2023
Johnthejohn:
if I tell you the number of Girlfriends I have now, you will start calling me a Womaniser undecided

What would you do if someone close to you (friend, girlfriend, etc) happened to secretly be a lesbian and were facing such violence?

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by lexy2014: 8:44pm On Jan 06, 2023
Oblongata:
Not good! No human deserves to die!!!

I can’t imagine someone hating me just because I love the opposite sex. We are not wired the same way…and we must learn to tolerate each other.

#HumanlifeMatters!

Madam/Oga bobrisky sha no enter Kenya for now

What do you mean by "we are not wired the same way"?
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Solofresh2: 8:45pm On Jan 06, 2023
Johnthejohn:
That serves him right.
How can you say death serves someone right because he chooses to be bisexual
Are you normal undecided

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Venom11(m): 8:45pm On Jan 06, 2023
Johnthejohn:
That serves him right.

Omo Nawa for u ooo
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by gimakon2(m): 8:45pm On Jan 06, 2023
Maybe na when he go fuck__ Man, the man kpai am from there.
Him and woman don day drag who suppose be woman.just negodu iberibe. Way he suppose day hustle to give woman, he day there day find dick__ , chop dick and die

Onye ara!
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by donprinyo(m): 8:46pm On Jan 06, 2023
May his soul rest in peace. Amen.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by NairaMaster1(m): 8:46pm On Jan 06, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
grin
Did he die?

His manhood lives
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by NavyBoiJabari(m): 8:46pm On Jan 06, 2023
Nobody deserves to die this way,be mindful of what you say or wish others
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:46pm On Jan 06, 2023
lexy2014:

Yes they are. The west is forcing homosexuality down everyone's throats.

What type of choices are those?
How did they put a bullet and tell you to be one so how exactly how they doing that? Did they in anyway withold any funding your country needs because of hostile laws against the LGBTQ community? Enlighten me because you must back your arguments with facts.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by DriveByKiller: 8:46pm On Jan 06, 2023
gaby:

That's a befitting name for the ones who had no business with copulation but decided to go against nature to sire a dingbatted moronic entity like you.

Na Dangote and BUA trailer wey carry overload of cement go crush you and your entire lineage.

Asswipe.
I will always wonder the circumstances surrounding your birth that made an authentic attention-craver.

Roadside beer parlour says your father abandoned you and mummy to make her resort to Prostitution even when her labour stitches are still fresh!

Village gossip says she rewards tomato sellers with anal bonus on Sundays.

Unorthodox midwives say the stench from her vagina purified your libertine father and the nurses they let you bang your head on the labour floor to condemn you to be an everlasting psychoneurotic!

Nairaland can't upturn your bastardy, so go look for the only surviving vagabonding uncle of yours in Uselu to tell you your mother's sins.

Until you can convince your father that your mother isn't an inveterate Ashawo, you will be wasting your life trying to find him on Nairaland.

Till then, you will always be the uncontested greatest NL screwups of all time.

May your daughters have joysticks and may your sons' vagina be the resting point for Africa's faaggotts
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:47pm On Jan 06, 2023
lexy2014:

What is the family system and how did children come to be aware of the "family system in those countries?
Don't be a clown try to use google or travel abroad to broaden your limited view then you would understand what I am saying.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Exceed15: 8:47pm On Jan 06, 2023
I do not have issue with people being gay/lesbian but they should it do it in hiding. It's not wisdom to display or force it into our culture. It is not African.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:50pm On Jan 06, 2023
Johnthejohn:
That serves him right.
I hate it too but he's still a human being.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Policeman Beats A Lady For Refusing To Allow Him Check Her Pants (Photos) / Undergraduate Cut Off His Manhood, Dies - Obinna Oke (Disturbing Photo) / How My Master Deflowered Me In His Wife’s Presence —pregnant 14-yr-old Gir (pic)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.