Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,481 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) (67935 Views)

Kenyan Gayright Activist, Chiloba's Partner Confesses To Killing Him (Photos) / Driver Caught With A Dead Body Stuffed Inside A Bag In His Car In Imo (video) / Man Beats His Wife To Death, Stuffed Her Body In A Box, Gets Caught (Graphic Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Wickedfact: 7:55pm On Jan 06, 2023
Amaggedon:
You felt attacked, why?

I mentioned kerosene, you jumped out. Kerosene na your surname? grin

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by kingyakos: 7:55pm On Jan 06, 2023
Gay is not an African tradition and it has no place or space in Africa.

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Johnthejohn(m): 7:55pm On Jan 06, 2023
sonofElElyon:

You are stupid! This is murder. Who gave his murderers the right to carry out extra judicial killing ? So you are advocating that citizens should take the law into their own hands
am i the one that killed him Wonders shall never end cheesy

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by BRATISLAVA: 7:55pm On Jan 06, 2023
Johnthejohn:
That serves him right.
I hate Gays and Lesbians with passion

You must be a misogynist, too.

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by lifenija: 7:56pm On Jan 06, 2023
Him ugly come still dey form lady
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Lovenorth: 7:56pm On Jan 06, 2023
Nice one, next news please

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by DLuciano: 7:56pm On Jan 06, 2023
FORHII:
Let he who is without sin be the first to cast a stone....as much as I don't encourage the nonsense he does don't mean I wish him death. May his soul rest in peace and as for the murderer, make you no die again oh.
the wages of sin is death, can you remember the scripture? Let the sinner forsake his ways - search the scriptures

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Machinegun91(m): 7:56pm On Jan 06, 2023
Useless dead body

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by zakkxx: 7:57pm On Jan 06, 2023
Pls let us tolerate gay people, pray for them to repent, show them love! Before God arrest u Those preaching were patient with u if not u for never repent! If u are straight and fornicating, u are the same with those guy people, u will burn in Hell also !! Repent repent before it is too late!!!

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Yoighaman(m): 7:57pm On Jan 06, 2023
Johnthejohn:
That serves him right.

I am not gay, but your comment is insensitive. He is a human being.

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by LordReed(m): 7:57pm On Jan 06, 2023
Johnthejohn:
That serves him right.

The same thing ISIS or Boko Haram would say if they killed you so how are you different from them?

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Amaggedon: 7:57pm On Jan 06, 2023
Wickedfact:

I mentioned kerosene, you jumped out. Kerosene na your surname? grin
Going by your response , dead body parts should be your surname.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by MeaslesMumpsRub: 7:58pm On Jan 06, 2023
azpekuliar:

Me sef fit slaughter you. Make all of us kuku take laws into our hands make we see who go remain.

Una plenty o. But una face no show at all.

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Truthsoldier(m): 7:58pm On Jan 06, 2023
Hope Angel Lucifer screws his arse in hell
Madafaka
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Johnthejohn(m): 7:58pm On Jan 06, 2023
TheboyGhost:

You go see...

Just dey observe
Nothing dey happen. Who deyyy wink
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by watchindelta(m): 7:59pm On Jan 06, 2023
Not good , you don't have right to killed someone because of gay, leave him to is owned foolishness but you don't have right to killed him.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by faoogoke(m): 7:59pm On Jan 06, 2023
Johnthejohn:
That serves him right.
No! No one has the right to take the life of another.
His killing is not right.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Fiscus105(m): 7:59pm On Jan 06, 2023
IkeIgboNile:
I know some part of 9ja where his body will be dismembered and sold.

I guess This!

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by ekhai(m): 8:00pm On Jan 06, 2023
Johnthejohn:
That serves him right.
THOUGH I HATE THEM TOO, I ALWAYS PRAY FOR THEM TO SEE REASON FOR THEM TO KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING IS WRONG.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 06, 2023
This is totally wrong! On all level. embarassed i don't hate gay people it is the gay act that i don't like..

The murderers who murdered this guy are probarbly closet gays themseleves. They are afraid they saw themselves in the murdered gay guy. They musta thought by murdering the gay guy maybe their own gay bodies will change.

Anyone gay in Africa should leave as soon as they can to England, USA or Canada they would be wellcomed warmly.

One of my former managers is gay, a very very nice guy. He would do anything to help anyone in trouble.

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by stamapro(m): 8:00pm On Jan 06, 2023
Sad for him, he choose the bad way, and bad thing happened to him. Those that killed him are nothing better, cos is not justified. They just sent him straight to hell, no room for repentance going by the story. Too too bad

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by godlessmind: 8:00pm On Jan 06, 2023
Johnthejohn:
That serves him right.

Religious people like you are full of hate..

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by latolz: 8:00pm On Jan 06, 2023
I don't or have sympathy for the gay likes but you have NO RIGHT WHATSOEVER TO KILL SOMEONE BECAUSE OF THEIR SEXUAL ORIENTATION NO RIGHT..

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Johnthejohn(m): 8:00pm On Jan 06, 2023
I'm in war with Gays and Lesbians right now grin but I'm prepared for it undecided

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by EmiDon11: 8:01pm On Jan 06, 2023
More grease to the elbow that did that, i will be grateful if dem locate bobrisky.

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Ashley86400: 8:01pm On Jan 06, 2023
Johnthejohn:
That serves him right.
Then you are evil.
Why hate on another human being for what they do in their bedrooms.

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by mekybabe1: 8:01pm On Jan 06, 2023
Even though I hate LGBT Stuff, I will rather pray for salvation for them than wish them death.. Quite unfortunate that his life ended this way..
TMSMedia:
Kenyan Gayright Activist Edwin Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic Photos) - IGBERETV report

https://m./1349193758522324/permalink/5606488866126104/

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Johnthejohn(m): 8:02pm On Jan 06, 2023
Ashley86400:

Then you are evil.
Why hate on another human being for what they do in their bedrooms.
Is it right in your eyes
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by ifihearam: 8:02pm On Jan 06, 2023
This is barbaric for lack of a better word...this should not happen to anyone regardless of theur sexual orientation.

However, this cruelty can be avoided if he went to a nearby country where its legal..africans are so backward in accepting things like tis as its alien to them...You can be a gay activist in a country where its legal.

This is not good.

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by lifenija: 8:02pm On Jan 06, 2023
Oblongata:
Not good! No human deserves to die!!!

I can’t imagine someone hating me just because I love the opposite sex. We are not wired the same way…and we must learn to tolerate each other.

#HumanlifeMatters!

Madam/Oga bobrisky sha no enter Kenya for now
u mean cause u love d same sex
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by ttmacoy: 8:02pm On Jan 06, 2023
Backward country, backward continent, backward people. You hate gays enough to kill them but you love all the lying stealing pastors and politicians that populate Nigeria and keep the country a shithole right?

Johnthejohn:
That serves him right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Lady Slaps Female Police Inspector At A Police Station In Lagos / Policemen Shot A Man Inside 4matic 300 In Asaba, Carried Away His Dead Body / Man Kills His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos. Puts Her Corpse In Bucket (Graphic Pi