Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,576 members, 7,837,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Tinubu: Youths Won’t Regret Voting For Me - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Youths Won’t Regret Voting For Me (5682 Views)

Pro-Tinubu Youths Storm NASS, Fault NLC’s Planned Protests / Senate Clears Wike As He Says Tinubu Won’t Regret Nominating Him As Minister / I’m Prepared, Osun Won’t Regret Electing Me – Senator Ademola Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Youths Won’t Regret Voting For Me by Kulgid(m): 6:10am On Jan 07, 2023
This man keep talking abt track record and me looking for the track record and what i see is what a wise and sane person should not even mention not to talk of using it to campaign.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Youths Won’t Regret Voting For Me by sukar886: 6:11am On Jan 07, 2023
Obasanjo said you come and retire with him, stop decieving urself go and rest... You can't rule this country
Re: Tinubu: Youths Won’t Regret Voting For Me by Teymanhenry(f): 6:12am On Jan 07, 2023
If you believe in the youths of the Nation, you'd have known you gunning for the presidency is wrong. You are too old for that and that's a fact. There is a reason why aged people retire from active civil service
Re: Tinubu: Youths Won’t Regret Voting For Me by GALAXY11(m): 6:13am On Jan 07, 2023
They won’t regret it because u’re going to recruit 50 millions into the military and be feeding them with agbado and cassava...issoryt
Re: Tinubu: Youths Won’t Regret Voting For Me by Dadadididacontr: 6:23am On Jan 07, 2023
Ride on sir, Mr President, Some Nairaland youths may not vote for you, but larger population of relevant Nigerian youths will VOTE for you.

How many PO supporters have PVC?
Re: Tinubu: Youths Won’t Regret Voting For Me by Maj196(m): 6:28am On Jan 07, 2023
Only a fool will vote for a junkie like you

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Youths Won’t Regret Voting For Me by bewla(m): 6:53am On Jan 07, 2023
habsydiamond:
Youth go regret cos u no get better plans and execution. Baba just dey talk wetin come him head... in politics, one must strategies, plan, evaluate and execute.
But all this Obi get

Open your mind no let hate eat you
Re: Tinubu: Youths Won’t Regret Voting For Me by bewla(m): 6:56am On Jan 07, 2023
Teymanhenry:
If you believe in the youths of the Nation, you'd have known you gunning for the presidency is wrong. You are too old for that and that's a fact. There is a reason why aged people retire from active civil service
And how many youth have done any thing positive apart from the entertainment section and sport

Show me any political youth that have not fail us
Re: Tinubu: Youths Won’t Regret Voting For Me by Elidrisy20: 7:26am On Jan 07, 2023
Me my own be say,who so ever won this election, should open all the country borders for us abegi
Re: Tinubu: Youths Won’t Regret Voting For Me by Suunnn(f): 7:52am On Jan 07, 2023
[quote author=vicsticks post=119784389][/quote]
The youths already regretted knowing you

You need rest, and the earlier you admit you do the better for your health
Re: Tinubu: Youths Won’t Regret Voting For Me by Chukskal(m): 7:58am On Jan 07, 2023
We are already regretting that you indicated interest for this race cos you HV hindered someone who has something to offer from emerging as the flag bearer of your party.
Re: Tinubu: Youths Won’t Regret Voting For Me by technicallyrich(m): 8:15am On Jan 07, 2023
Who will vote for these condemned kriminal and theiff from togo.
Re: Tinubu: Youths Won’t Regret Voting For Me by Codeye(m): 8:27am On Jan 07, 2023
Holla911:
We believe you jagaban not because you said so but because your actions proved you loved the youth.
Your adc is a youth.
Most successful fintech companies run by youths are in lagos and they've thrown their weight behind you because you supported them to thrive.
Your love for youth made lagos the entertainment hub of Africa hence the entertainment industry support you.
Your love for youth spread to sport hence you created many mini sports centers all across the local governments in lagos which made sport lovers support you and your friends and enemies benefit from your visionary schemes.
Your love and support for youth cut accross all works of life hence we the progressive youths of our dear nation throws our support behind you and are anticipating your swearing-in as the President of nigeria.
God bless you sir.
God bless Nigeria.
Nigeria must be great.
God bless you more
I can't wait

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Youths Won’t Regret Voting For Me by Holla911(m): 8:43am On Jan 07, 2023
Codeye:

God bless you more
I can't wait
God bless you too.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Youths Won’t Regret Voting For Me by DVDE: 8:50am On Jan 07, 2023
I Honestly feel for ASIWAJU.

After supporting Buhari and leading APC for 8yrs now it reach his turn and Nigerians have regretted saying he is A DRUG LORD and and even ATIKU Called him a lie. Doesn't deserve presidency.

Chai, Sorry ASIWAJU, it's painful but sometimes it happens like that shaa.

Give us one person so OBI can help him.

Greet your supporters and return to Arigbaji, you have tried.
Re: Tinubu: Youths Won’t Regret Voting For Me by PTNL: 9:10am On Jan 07, 2023
Hunger neva kill una.....make una vote Tinubu or Atiku then una go no say.....Buhari govt na introduction to sufferness.....Blind, Stubborn and Myopic nation.
Re: Tinubu: Youths Won’t Regret Voting For Me by Beardmaster231(m): 9:17am On Jan 07, 2023
[quote author=vicsticks post=119784389][/quote]
Same youth you that was killed at lekki toll, we are wise youths now baba
Re: Tinubu: Youths Won’t Regret Voting For Me by arsenal33: 9:23am On Jan 07, 2023
limeta:
Kikikik
The lekki youths that escape bullets will vote Tinubu
Very tall order.
or the youths killed and bodies found in Ezu river
Re: Tinubu: Youths Won’t Regret Voting For Me by habsydiamond(m): 10:00am On Jan 07, 2023
bewla:
But all this Obi get

Open your mind no let hate eat you
am ready for you to help me the clear picture.
Re: Tinubu: Youths Won’t Regret Voting For Me by GoAndVerifyNow: 10:00am On Jan 07, 2023
Xscape1993:
You will never become the president of Nigeria no matter what....those that are still supporting you are insane. No productive Nigerian will support you....you are a bad product to this generation and beyond.....

He will never be president.

God forbid BAT thing.
Re: Tinubu: Youths Won’t Regret Voting For Me by hgarba10: 10:07am On Jan 07, 2023
He said, “If given the opportunity to be your President, I will serve tirelessly, faithfully and honestly. I will incorporate the energy, innovation and determination of youths all across my cabinet.
You are already tired Mr man, is only someone whose sense of reasoning is tired and dead that would consider voting for you. God will help us to avert the jihad that is coming.
Re: Tinubu: Youths Won’t Regret Voting For Me by Minime10(f): 10:28am On Jan 07, 2023
Casava youths maybe grin
Re: Tinubu: Youths Won’t Regret Voting For Me by themanderon: 10:45am On Jan 07, 2023
Has he solved the problem of the army of youths he employs as agberos and touts in Lagos while his son moves around in posh private jets. Nigerian youths do not be deceived.
Re: Tinubu: Youths Won’t Regret Voting For Me by sheriffindy(m): 10:51am On Jan 07, 2023
Charity and Felicia nko?

Na so Buhari take use Promise deceive Nigerians.

Favour still dey kwa.
Re: Tinubu: Youths Won’t Regret Voting For Me by akezn: 10:52am On Jan 07, 2023
Only youths with dumb skulls will vote for you.
Re: Tinubu: Youths Won’t Regret Voting For Me by emilo2bad: 12:21pm On Jan 07, 2023
limeta:
Kikikik
The lekki youths that escape bullets will vote Tinubu
Very tall order.
We are the lekki youths, we did not escape bullet in real life except online audio bullets propagated by DJ witch and her likes
Re: Tinubu: Youths Won’t Regret Voting For Me by emilo2bad: 12:24pm On Jan 07, 2023
Doyou2019:

Relax.
No let online urchins make you think the youths want this man.
The few ones selling their future for a plate of Amala no reach 10 percent of the youth voting population of Nigeria. That's why he's on his knees begging!
But you told us that zombidients are in control of online why the cry
Re: Tinubu: Youths Won’t Regret Voting For Me by peculiar2233: 12:43pm On Jan 07, 2023
Which youths are you talking about?
The ones you sent army to kill at Lekki tollgate?
If not that most Nigerians are short sighted, you suppose not to have any youth supporting you but most Nigerians are imbe*cile
Re: Tinubu: Youths Won’t Regret Voting For Me by CodeTemplar: 1:17pm On Jan 07, 2023
Racoon:
Any youth that knows about the atrocities including the massacre committed by the APC-led FG, LASG, Nigerian Army on 20 - 10 - 2020 whose brutality, bloodbath and killings were boldly supported by Bola Tinubu and still say this microphone head licking heroine-drug crackhead is an option will forever be doomed.
as bad as Satan is, he has loyalists and supporters.
Stop the personal attack on citizens with equal right as you over their choice of candidates.
Re: Tinubu: Youths Won’t Regret Voting For Me by limeta(f): 2:51pm On Jan 07, 2023
emilo2bad:

We are the lekki youths, we did not escape bullet in real life except online audio bullets propagated by DJ witch and her likes

You alone are the we
Monkey face
Re: Tinubu: Youths Won’t Regret Voting For Me by waliezi(m): 4:00pm On Jan 07, 2023
Tinubu all the way...........

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Phone Numbers Of Senators In Nigeria / Hauwa Liman: Lady Whose Pictures Were Mistakenly Used Cries Out / Not Even INEC Can Save Wike – Princewill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.