Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Tinubu: Youths Won’t Regret Voting For Me - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Youths Won’t Regret Voting For Me (5679 Views)

Pro-Tinubu Youths Storm NASS, Fault NLC’s Planned Protests / Senate Clears Wike As He Says Tinubu Won’t Regret Nominating Him As Minister / I’m Prepared, Osun Won’t Regret Electing Me – Senator Ademola Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Youths Won’t Regret Voting For Me by Realrealfact: 4:35pm On Jan 07, 2023
Yes

Re: Tinubu: Youths Won’t Regret Voting For Me by emilo2bad: 5:00pm On Jan 07, 2023
limeta:

You alone are the we
Monkey face
You are irrelevant and inconsiquetial
Gorilla head
Re: Tinubu: Youths Won’t Regret Voting For Me by Teymanhenry(f): 5:34pm On Jan 07, 2023
bewla:
And how many youth have done any thing positive apart from the entertainment section and sport

Show me any political youth that have not fail us
I'll give you names, Yakubu Gowon was 31, Murtala Muhammed was 36, Aguyi irons was 41, Yar Adua was. 51. They performed 100x better than our current president... Nigeria is too big for a grand/ great grand pa to rule. We have to make a change for our country to be better.
Re: Tinubu: Youths Won’t Regret Voting For Me by bewla(m): 5:46pm On Jan 07, 2023
Teymanhenry:

I'll give you names, Yakubu Gowon was 31, Murtala Muhammed was 36, Aguyi irons was 41, Yar Adua was. 51. They performed 100x better than our current president... Nigeria is too big for a grand/ great grand pa to rule. We have to make a change for our country to be better.
when aguyi ironsi was 41 how old is Buhari then and murtala Muhammed do you no when he was ruling six month why was he kill some people don't like him
Yakubu Gowon are you not here recently that he was accuse of embezzlement
Yard adua when Obasanjo wanted to rule with proxy
Are we not the same people that say yar adua sick pls and pls no just bring this youth issue

Bankole na youth salisu Buhari na youth the one otedola bribe na youth the speaker from Osun that bought water bed na youth
Re: Tinubu: Youths Won’t Regret Voting For Me by freemanq(m): 5:52pm On Jan 07, 2023
We are really enjoying buhari government you sold to us very well, I don't have any doubt about you because urs will even be worst
Re: Tinubu: Youths Won’t Regret Voting For Me by Teymanhenry(f): 6:30pm On Jan 07, 2023
bewla:
when aguyi ironsi was 41 how old is Buhari then and murtala Muhammed do you no when he was ruling six month why was he kill some people don't like him
Yakubu Gowon are you not here recently that he was accuse of embezzlement
Yard adua when Obasanjo wanted to rule with proxy
Are we not the same people that say yar adua sick pls and pls no just bring this youth

Bankole na youth salisu Buhari na youth the one otedola bribe na youth the speaker from Osun that bought water bed na youth
Age is the reason why workers retire. Same should apply to politicians. The old ones can mentor the young ones. We may say Obasanjo wanted rolling by proxy but the bottom line is, Yar Adu did well in his short time as a President. Same cannot be said about Buhari when Tinubu majorly financed his coming into office... No matter how you try to defend this, what is wrong is wrong. I'm beginning to think you are from same zone as the grand dad
Re: Tinubu: Youths Won’t Regret Voting For Me by bewla(m): 6:52pm On Jan 07, 2023
Teymanhenry:

Age is the reason why workers retire. Same should apply to politicians. The old ones can mentor the young ones. We may say Obasanjo wanted rolling by proxy but the bottom line is, Yar Adu did well in his short time as a President. Same cannot be said about Buhari when Tinubu majorly financed his coming into office... No matter how you try to defend this, what is wrong is wrong. I'm beginning to think you are from same zone as the grand dad
Yes same as grand pa am also daddy
But still most of our youth are currupt and not fit to rule
If e money have all this money and not venture in politice then something is wrong some where

Obi cubana and many young guys that have legitimate money are running away
What do you expect
Even the so call men of Gid are afred of this game only evil men are left to polish them act

May Allah save us from this
Re: Tinubu: Youths Won’t Regret Voting For Me by JoeNL22(m): 12:53am On Jan 08, 2023
We regret you making a laughing stock of the presidential seat. We regret you bring this man below in the first and second picture.
Hence we will pick the man in third picture to lead us because with him we shall have no regrets

Re: Tinubu: Youths Won’t Regret Voting For Me by Teymanhenry(f): 7:34am On Jan 08, 2023
bewla:
Yes same as grand pa am also daddy
But still most of our youth are currupt and not fit to rule
If e money have all this money and not venture in politice then something is wrong some where

Obi cubana and many young guys that have legitimate money are running away
What do you expect
Even the so call men of Gid are afred of this game only evil men are left to polish them act

May Allah save us from this

If we don't become realists, we'll suffer in this country and our children will inherit these things we planted. Wish I know have your number so I'll personally call you to remind you of your statements if Tinubu wins.
Re: Tinubu: Youths Won’t Regret Voting For Me by bewla(m): 10:50am On Jan 08, 2023
Teymanhenry:

If we don't become realists, we'll suffer in this country and our children will inherit these things we planted. Wish I know have your number so I'll personally call you to remind you of your statements if Tinubu wins.
Am not a government worker am self employ and I thank God
Things are not much but good

Pastor of day star said position your self for you posetion

Make your self attractive you be call

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N195B For 50km Road: Rivers Break Guinness World Record / Nairalander Doing Africa Proud / US Firm, General Electric, Accuses Nigerian Judiciary Of Corruption In US Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.