Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,529 members, 7,816,291 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Sudden Silence - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sudden Silence (1529 Views)

NEW!! EROTIC Story..the Sudden Lust Of A Black Milf (matured_lady)...episode_1 / Am In Love But Am Confused About Her Sudden Change / I Want To Confess Before I Die In Silence. Viewer Discretion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sudden Silence by Pweety4me(f): 10:32pm On Sep 03, 2011
What does it mean, when you speak to a friend of the opposite sex over the phone, and you tell them you gotz to go(hang up) and they suddenly go quiet as if something saddened them?

Re: Sudden Silence by Goldieluks: 10:34pm On Sep 03, 2011
not again pweety,brb! cheesy undecided
Re: Sudden Silence by Pweety4me(f): 12:09am On Sep 04, 2011
Lol
Re: Sudden Silence by Dondav(m): 12:51am On Sep 04, 2011
U need to get a new job! This aint working 4 u anymore,
Re: Sudden Silence by Pweety4me(f): 12:56am On Sep 04, 2011
^^^ ;d
Re: Sudden Silence by freecocoa(f): 12:58am On Sep 04, 2011
Na wa o pweety,e be like say mama gee don transfer am to u,ogaa oo.
Re: Sudden Silence by Pweety4me(f): 3:39am On Sep 04, 2011
^^ angry

Y do u lot ave to be so one-way minded?jeez
Re: Sudden Silence by Goldieluks: 5:05am On Sep 04, 2011
@OP maybe because they don't wanna u to go,as in end the call.
Re: Sudden Silence by tellwisdom: 5:30am On Sep 04, 2011
Re: Sudden Silence by Mynd44: 11:20am On Sep 04, 2011
It's probably because the person enjoys the discussion and he does not want it to end. That should not be difficult to know
Re: Sudden Silence by Pweety4me(f): 8:28pm On Sep 04, 2011
^^SHUT UP!!
Re: Sudden Silence by koolkamzzy(m): 12:01am On Sep 05, 2011
Mtchewwww. Look @ what idleness can cause. Is there any price for opening thread, so that I can start too cheesy
Re: Sudden Silence by dammytex: 12:24am On Sep 05, 2011
I have noticed that pweety seems to be the most attacked female on NL lately.

please, free her now. This is free for all forum. If you don't like her thread, you don't have to bash.

how are you jare pweety?

To your question;
The silence could be a result of different things. Maybe he thinks you consider him boring and he feels bad.
Or maybe he really likes you and wants to spend more time with you, only for you to disappoint him.
Or maybe he's trying to check if he had said something to piss you off and that's why you are angry to get off the phone.

I think it all depends on how he was told.
Re: Sudden Silence by Pweety4me(f): 10:09am On Sep 05, 2011
dammytex:

I have noticed that pweety seems to be the most attacked female on NL lately.

please, free her now. This is free for all forum. If you don't like her thread, you don't have to bash.

how are you jare pweety?

To your question;
The silence could be a result of different things. Maybe he thinks you consider him boring and he feels bad.
Or maybe he really likes you and wants to spend more time with you, only for you to disappoint him.
Or maybe he's trying to check if he had said something to piss you off and that's why you are angry to get off the phone.

I think it all depends on how he was told.
Thanx my correct padi dammy, don't mind them ooo, i no know how i take burn dem sha but it's all lubb ooo who cares sef. undecided tongue

I'm ok damz wbu?smiley
Re: Sudden Silence by Talking(m): 11:23am On Sep 05, 2011
Just tired of all these silly threads! SMH. These thread opening syndrome must STOP! angry angry angry angry
Re: Sudden Silence by MMM2(m): 2:27pm On Sep 05, 2011
maybe d person what 2 nyash u angry
Re: Sudden Silence by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 05, 2011
chie dis op wey be bonga fish sef grin
Re: Sudden Silence by tashanja(m): 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2011
Kai, these silly threads are really getting quite tiresome, sorry no off3inse cry cry
Re: Sudden Silence by r231(m): 5:33pm On Sep 05, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Sudden Silence by MrCork17: 5:39pm On Sep 05, 2011
Pweety4me:

What does it mean, when you speak to a friend of the opposite sex over the phone, and you tell them you gotz to go(hang up) and they suddenly go quiet as if something saddened them?

Pweety4me. maybe your english grammmar is poor wink
Re: Sudden Silence by puppy2k(m): 6:44pm On Sep 05, 2011
NA WHERE THIS GIRL take dey sleep sef ? na wit her p---------yNA WA OOOOOOOOOOO!!! FREE US NA
Re: Sudden Silence by Mynd44: 7:20pm On Sep 05, 2011
Pweety4me:

^^SHUT UP!!

You are blowing this outta propotions

(1) (Reply)

Natural Or Unnatural..... Have Your Say NOW! / How Some Nigerian Girls Pray For Husband / How You Met Your Spouse, Gf/bf.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.