Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,584 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Dear Men, Marriage Is Not Important To You!!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dear Men, Marriage Is Not Important To You!!! (2722 Views)

I Cheated-my Marriage Is Falling Apart / Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. / POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Men, Marriage Is Not Important To You!!! by SerikiFulani(m): 6:40pm On Jan 07, 2023
Jovialjune1:

Is your papa a weak man? Or are you from a generation of baby mamaism?

Things done change grin Marriage has outlived it's purpose.

Our fathers and mothers enjoyed their marriages back in the days because it was built on true love.

Nowadays, people get married for what they gain.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Marriage Is Not Important To You!!! by SerikiFulani(m): 6:46pm On Jan 07, 2023
I still don't know what men gain in marriages grin

Most of my younger friends and subordinates who got married many years ago are regretting ever getting married....Some of them are just still sticking to the marriage cos of their kids and what will people say if we divorce.

Most marriages you see happening nowadays won't last....I'm just being blunt....Some are "arranged" marriages grin

Don't get me wrong,I'm not saying don't love or have a relationship but don't be pressurized into thinking marriage is an achievement.

If Bill gates and Jeff bezos can divorce their wives after so many decades, wetin person wan tell me about marriage.

Note that Bill gates and Jeff bezos are not just two of the wealthiest men to ever live,but they amongst the most intelligent men to ever walk this earth.

If you're happily married on this platform,good for you grin And I wish you the very best.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Men, Marriage Is Not Important To You!!! by Magnoliaa(f): 6:47pm On Jan 07, 2023
DMerciful:
But you know its true. I honestly do not understand why women compare themselves with men. Men understand the strength and peculiarities of women however women debate the strength and peculiarities of men.

Biological we're not same, physically we're not same, survivability women are stronger and we never argue these, emotionally we're not same, ability to multitask we're not same so why do you guys wanna be men? grin

Na wa o. Everything women will flip a situation to say if its a woman bla bla bla grin

When you're ready to tell me why it is a grave and mortal 'sin' for a woman to say she wants a providing man, yet men use their ability to provide as a test of strength, I can indulge you.

But go off in getting high from whatever argument with me that you're acing in your head...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Men, Marriage Is Not Important To You!!! by DMerciful(m): 6:49pm On Jan 07, 2023
Its alright Magnoliaa. I just like your moniker
Magnoliaa:

When you're ready to tell me why it is a grave and mortal 'sin' for a woman to say she wants a providing man, yet men use their ability to provide as a test of strength, I can indulge you.

But go off in getting high from whatever argument with me that you're acing in your head...
Re: Dear Men, Marriage Is Not Important To You!!! by Magnoliaa(f): 7:02pm On Jan 07, 2023
Gadafii:
and you too brother, one liability is wailing already ontop of me grin

This write your will only pain girls who depend on their Toto to survive, a woman who places value in her self and identify, who knows she doesn’t need men to survive because she’s legitimately working for her own money will not feel pained

A "liability" is wailing ontop of you, but you're advising men to be financially ready to wed liabilities. grin grin

Walai, you funny die.

Wait. Why exactly are you distinguishing one type of woman from another? I did not read your **** of a write-up o, by the way; I am only going by your topic and the short comments of yours that I find interesting.

So if there's a supposed category of women who will not be pained, are they the best ones to get married to then? smiley

What are the benefits of an independent hardworking woman to a marriage and to a man? Oh, wait. Would you want a woman to bring her head, logic, independence, money, name, career and all other forms of self-achievements to a marriage?

And if you agreed to the above either way, then why would you start out by saying marriage isn't important to a woman?

I am sure another guy on this same NL has created a thread about how experienced career women are never good for a marriage, and with so much weaknesses to sabotage the 'headship' of a man and you would have been right there to agree depending on how he presented it, lmao.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Men, Marriage Is Not Important To You!!! by Magnoliaa(f): 7:11pm On Jan 07, 2023
SerikiFulani:
Things done change grin Marriage has outlived it's purpose.

Our fathers and mothers enjoyed their marriages back in the days because it was built on true love.

Oh, wow.

So men were CAPABLE of love. grin

I would have thought all men, from creation and evolution, were wired to not be emotional - unless you have a pragmatic and practical definition of love sha.

Nowadays, people get married for what they gain.

Right.

Our parents did not get married for protection, provision, and procreation as well.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Marriage Is Not Important To You!!! by SerikiFulani(m): 7:23pm On Jan 07, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Oh, wow.

I would have thought all men, from creation and evolution, were wired to not be emotional - unless you have a pragmatic and practical definition of love sha.

Don't forget that women are often viewed as sensitive..... It’s socially acceptable for them to express their feelings, like sadness or fear. But men, who are seen as strong and fearless, are not encouraged to outwardly express their emotions.

Right.

Our parents did not get married for protection, provision, and procreation as well.

It was built on true love and sacrifice....
Re: Dear Men, Marriage Is Not Important To You!!! by SerikiFulani(m): 7:23pm On Jan 07, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Oh, wow.

Right.

Every human being got emotions.

Don't forget that women are often viewed as sensitive..... It’s socially acceptable for them to express their feelings, like sadness or fear. But men, who are seen as strong and fearless, are not encouraged to outwardly express their emotions.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Marriage Is Not Important To You!!! by Magnoliaa(f): 7:26pm On Jan 07, 2023
SerikiFulani:

Right. I am glad you agree men have emotions and can love, feel and experience it.

Would seem contradictory to all the tough-guy, men are logical shii y'all spread and still continue to reinforce, but what do I know...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Men, Marriage Is Not Important To You!!! by SerikiFulani(m): 7:55pm On Jan 07, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Right. I am glad you agree men have emotions and can love, feel and experience it.

Would seem contradictory to all the tough-guy, men are logical shii y'all spread and still continue to reinforce, but what do I know...

We don't hate women grin

We just want women to give us the respect we deserve grin

Don't forget, we're the prize smiley

2 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Marriage Is Not Important To You!!! by Magnoliaa(f): 8:01pm On Jan 07, 2023
SerikiFulani:
We don't hate women grin

We just want women to give us the respect we deserve grin

Don't forget, we're the prize smiley

I literally said nothing about all these...but anyway, ANYBODY can be a 'prize' or whatever that meant in whatever terms.

Your Masculinity Constitution has been amended to include the above fact; go check again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Men, Marriage Is Not Important To You!!! by SerikiFulani(m): 8:18pm On Jan 07, 2023
Magnoliaa:

I literally said nothing about all these...but anyway, ANYBODY can be a 'prize' or whatever that meant in whatever terms.

Your Masculinity Constitution has been amended to include the above fact; go check again.

Men and women are NOT the same.

Modern 3rd wave feminists like you need to understand something.

I'm going to be doing some very crude generalisations here, so don't take them too seriously smiley

Men are stronger. Women are smarter.

Men are tougher. Women are softer (with emotions)

Men are more persistent. Women are less.

Women work better under pressure. Men don't

And so on.

So if a man and a woman are in the army for example, I see nothing wrong with the front line combatants being mostly male, and the stereotypical ‘office’ (I don't know army lingo) people being mostly female. At the end of the day, both sides contributed immensely to the victory and couldn't have done it without each other.

Accept that you are a woman, and a man is more likely to do a certain thing better than you. What you should be doing is taking on the roles the man would otherwise suck at. If bricklayers are 99% male, then cool. If beauticians are 99% female, also cool. Now most feminists would argue that a woman should be allowed to be a bricklayer if they wanted to, and I see nothing wrong with that. But they shouldn't be complaining when they aren't as effective as the men in the same field.

Do you get?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Men, Marriage Is Not Important To You!!! by Magnoliaa(f): 8:24pm On Jan 07, 2023
SerikiFulani:
Men and women are NOT the same.

Modern 3rd wave feminists like you need to understand something.

I'm going to be doing some very crude generalisations here, so don't take them too seriously smiley

Men are stronger. Women are smarter.

Men are tougher. Women are softer (with emotions)

Men are more persistent. Women are less.

Women work better under pressure. Men don't

And so on.

So if a man and a woman are in the army for example, I see nothing wrong with the front line combatants being mostly male, and the stereotypical ‘office’ (I don't know army lingo) people being mostly female. At the end of the day, both sides contributed immensely to the victory and couldn't have done it without each other.

Accept that you are a woman, and a man is more likely to do a certain thing better than you. What you should be doing is taking on the roles the man would otherwise suck at. If bricklayers are 99% male, then cool. If beauticians are 99% female, also cool. Now most feminists would argue that a woman should be allowed to be a bricklayer if they wanted to, and I see nothing wrong with that. But they shouldn't be complaining when they aren't as effective as the men in the same field.

Do you get?

grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Men, Marriage Is Not Important To You!!! by SerikiFulani(m): 8:33pm On Jan 07, 2023
Magnoliaa:

grin grin

Stubborn feminist grin

Bring it on smiley

2 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Marriage Is Not Important To You!!! by Kelechi009: 5:20am On Jan 08, 2023
Is this a RedPill message?

Because all those RedPill preachers are mostly married, and some married but divorced. So who owns this message exactly?

Also I think there should be an age limit to posts on Family section. If you are below 25 years, you should not be allowed to post. I can swear that this OP is around 17 to 20 years old.

Family section is for married people, and older. Not pre-teens. Seun should implement this just like Muslim thread where you have to agree to be Muslim before posting.

Cc: Seun, Lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Men, Marriage Is Not Important To You!!! by Gadafii: 6:04am On Jan 08, 2023
Magnoliaa:

A "liability" is wailing ontop of you, but you're advising men to be financially ready to wed liabilities. grin grin

Walai, you funny die.

Wait. Why exactly are you distinguishing one type of woman from another? I did not read your **** of a write-up o, by the way; I am only going by your topic and the short comments of yours that I find interesting.

So if there's a supposed category of women who will not be pained, are they the best ones to get married to then? smiley

What are the benefits of an independent hardworking woman to a marriage and to a man? Oh, wait. Would you want a woman to bring her head, logic, independence, money, name, career and all other forms of self-achievements to a marriage?

And if you agreed to the above either way, then why would you start out by saying marriage isn't important to a woman?

I am sure another guy on this same NL has created a thread about how experienced career women are never good for a marriage, and with so much weaknesses to sabotage the 'headship' of a man and you would have been right there to agree depending on how he presented it, lmao.
a man should be financially bouyant and ready if he ever wishes to marry, and shouldn’t expect his wife to contribute to the upkeep of the house, if she does it fine, if not he shouldn’t see it as anything, however such wife owes him commitment, care, support, unwavering loyalty, etc this is for any man that wants to marry

Otherwise men don’t need women to feel fulfilled, you can cry all you want grin
Re: Dear Men, Marriage Is Not Important To You!!! by Gadafii: 6:08am On Jan 08, 2023
Kelechi009:
Is this a RedPill message?

Because all those RedPill preachers are mostly married, and some married but divorced. So who owns this message exactly?

Also I think there should be an age limit to posts on Family section. If you are below 25 years, you should not be allowed to post. I can swear that this OP is around 17 to 20 years old.

Family section is for married people, and older. Not pre-teens. Seun should implement this just like Muslim thread where you have to agree to be Muslim before posting.

Cc: Seun, Lalasticlala
men don’t need to get married to feel fulfilled, you can wail all you want
Re: Dear Men, Marriage Is Not Important To You!!! by Gadafii: 6:10am On Jan 08, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Oh, wow.

Right.

Our mothers were married as virgin, why should man marry a non virgin that’s still a liability?

Our mothers didn’t sleep around sampling different sizes and shapes of dicks like these new breed of women we have now, that’s why we have cases of paternity fraud, most men are bringing up children that are not there’s, all in the name of one stupid arrangement called marriage
Re: Dear Men, Marriage Is Not Important To You!!! by Kelechi009: 6:28am On Jan 08, 2023
Gadafii:
men don’t need to get married to feel fulfilled, you can wail all you want

How old are you? That is my question.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Marriage Is Not Important To You!!! by Gadafii: 6:35am On Jan 08, 2023
Kelechi009:

How old are you? That is my question.
old enough to know marriage is a scam, designed by society to trap men cheesy

Now tell if you are married, did you marry a virgin or you inherited the Pusey

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Marriage Is Not Important To You!!! by Kelechi009: 7:23am On Jan 08, 2023
Gadafii:
old enough to know marriage is a scam, designed by society to trap men cheesy

Now tell if you are married, did you marry a virgin or you inherited the Pusey

If you are proud of your age, you would have said it.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Marriage Is Not Important To You!!! by Gadafii: 7:26am On Jan 08, 2023
Kelechi009:

of what use is my age to you, the people who they message is for have seen it and accepted it, but you what’s your issues
Re: Dear Men, Marriage Is Not Important To You!!! by Kelechi009: 7:29am On Jan 08, 2023
Gadafii:
of what use is my age to you, the people who they message is for have seen it and accepted it, but you what’s your issues

Because you no really get sense like that and you are still living under your parents roof at 18. Dey chop morning and night food, collect 2k for data.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Men, Marriage Is Not Important To You!!! by Gadafii: 7:49am On Jan 08, 2023
Kelechi009:

Because you no really get sense like that and you are still living under your parents roof at 18. Dey chop morning and night food, collect 2k for data.
k
Re: Dear Men, Marriage Is Not Important To You!!! by Mindlog: 8:05am On Jan 08, 2023
Gadafii:
Our mothers were married as virgin, why should man marry a non virgin that’s still a liability?

Our mothers didn’t sleep around sampling different sizes and shapes of dicks like these new breed of women we have now, that’s why we have cases of paternity fraud, most men are bringing up children that are not there’s, all in the name of one stupid arrangement called marriage

Who is the first documented person in history that attempted paternity fraud? cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Marriage Is Not Important To You!!! by JeffreyJunior: 8:11am On Jan 08, 2023
No matter what anyone says, marriage will continue to be a beautiful thing but only for two beautiful people.

I have seen beautiful unions and I've seen terrible ones. In most of the terrible, both genders share the blames though not equally.

However, I advise us men to take all the time we need before making that big decision. This is because you can know a man in one month but you can never know a woman in one year no matter how you try.

Never rush into marriage with a lady you haven't seen her bad side before. Every human has this monster side so look beyond the love and find out how bad her own monster side is before making any serious commitment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Men, Marriage Is Not Important To You!!! by mjuvey3: 8:19am On Jan 08, 2023
Kelechi009:

You should be the one we should be asking of your age.

I have seen people in their 70's behaving like kids and I have seen Teenagers who behaved so matured.

Don't forget,age ain't nothing but a number.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Marriage Is Not Important To You!!! by Kelechi009: 8:44am On Jan 08, 2023
mjuvey3:

You should be the one we should be asking of your age.

I have seen people in their 70's behaving like kids and I have seen Teenagers who behaved so matured.

Don't forget,age ain't nothing but a number.

I could have said AIDs is nothing but a letter too. You're definitely a kid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Men, Marriage Is Not Important To You!!! by mjuvey3: 9:33am On Jan 08, 2023
Kelechi009:

I could have said AIDs is nothing but a letter too. You're definitely a kid.

Yes I'm a kid

I'm just 14.

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Marriage Is Not Important To You!!! by Kelechi009: 9:36am On Jan 08, 2023
mjuvey3:

Yes I'm a kid

I'm just 14.

Great!

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Marriage Is Not Important To You!!! by grandlexuz(m): 4:21pm On Jan 08, 2023
Mindlog:

I still insists not every woman in this world desires to get married, and for some not to a man.

My eldest sister is a Reverend Sister and she has always said right from her childhood that she will be one and while in her final year in the University, she joined her religious order despite interests from suitors, I guess going by your perception, all she has achieved even her academic height of a Doctorate and service to humanity, working in war torn countries, makes no meaning because she didn't marry a man to "crown" it all.

I live in a setting where women are no longer marriage-shamed as your likes still do in Nigeria as a way of feeling better with your own lives and I do have 3 female colleagues who are married.......to fellow women and boldly display their wedding pictures on their office tables, go tell dem say dem never marry

They are also women who would only love to get pregnant (naturally or via uterine insemination) and birth children without being married.

Once again, not every woman desires a man, sexually...not to talk of marriage to one.

Impressive and intelligent write up. When are we getting married? grin
Re: Dear Men, Marriage Is Not Important To You!!! by grandlexuz(m): 4:33pm On Jan 08, 2023
Gadafii:
Yes you heard me right, you don’t need to or have to get married before you feel fulfilled as an accomplished man, but women must marry to crown all their lifetime desires.

An unmarried successful woman does not completely feel successful if she die a have a man to call husband, or even a toy boy to make her feel complete, marriage is the biggest achievements to women anywhere in the world, forget about what these new generation of “woke women” are saying

Linda I keji is good example, she was so hostile to men telling women stay away from men, low key she was getting dicked, she eventually stole a sperm to birth a son

As a man, work on your self, especially your mind and body, get your finances right and solid, make connections, travel the world, go to concerts, go to World Cup games, visit random places, you will see that you don’t really need women to achieve all of these if your successful, you can have a woman with you at these places but you know that’s the end when you are gone to somewhere else, don’t let one of them tie you down with marriage.

Richest man in the world got divorced, half of his money went to her, she used the man to climb the ladder, now she feels she can no longer live with someone she has been married to for years

Sodikiiiii

Women love successful men who don’t give them assurance, they feel they could change you to be commuted to them only, if you allow her she will use that againts you eventually because you have given her so much power by agreeing to marry her because she wants to marry at certain age and time.

If you must marry a woman, make sure you marry a younger woman, who’s madly in love with you, at exactly when you want it, she must be obedient to you and committed because you are her crown

Ever wonder why some women married to rich successful men with mansions and cars and international presence, still lay with mechanics,plumbers, shoe shiners etc

Don’t let anyone gender pressure you to marry her and you agree to it, you don cut your lifespan into two be that

And as for men, like I said work on your self, what ever you do don’t end up poor and broke, live to your standard, eart healthy, look good and smell nice, be humble and assertive, bold with obvious masculinity, don’t look weak amd and defeated oo

You will see the number of women both old and young , broke and successful, rich and poor, endowed and lean in different colors and size that will be falling at your feets

Your post got me laughing. You nailed some details accurately but for the most part your main idea is vague and lacking in merits.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Gays Want Kids??? / Marriage Tragedy: Married Man Dumps Lady At Ikoyi Registry, Steals Her N4m / Photo Of The Day: Ladies Lets This Inspire You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.