Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,334 members, 7,864,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:22 PM

Maybe Atheist Should Leave Christians Alone...there Is No Use... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Maybe Atheist Should Leave Christians Alone...there Is No Use... (546 Views)

If This Lady Says U Should Leave Ur Girlfriend For Her,what Will U Do? / The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone / 12 Signs, You Should Leave Your Girl Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maybe Atheist Should Leave Christians Alone...there Is No Use... by kay29000(m): 9:19pm On Jan 04, 2013
Before i say anything, i'd like to say i am a spiritual person, but not religious. Well, i dont believe there is a man in the sky watching over everything, but i dont like using the adjective, "atheist" to describe myself.

I have gone into a lot of discussions and arguments with christians since my eyes got opened to the truth a couple of years ago, but it always ends up being a waste of time. And they start looking at me like "the devil's son" or something, lol! They are too close minded, and to scared of the mythical hell, that they would never reason with you if you try to make them see the truth...that the whole religion thing is just a fairy tale.

But then again, i thought about the fact that human beings always have to believe in something, and what right do we have to crumble their beliefs, even though it is a lie? But then again, Christians are always indirectly discrediting the Islamic religion.
Re: Maybe Atheist Should Leave Christians Alone...there Is No Use... by kay29000(m): 9:37pm On Jan 04, 2013
Mods, pls help me move this to religion section, i made a mistake posting this here. Thank you.
Re: Maybe Atheist Should Leave Christians Alone...there Is No Use... by AtheistD(m): 1:01am On Jan 05, 2013
I think it is the reverse. Xtians should be told to leave atheists alone.
Re: Maybe Atheist Should Leave Christians Alone...there Is No Use... by Mynd44: 1:51am On Jan 05, 2013
Claims and counter claims. I believe however that everyone need to mix so that we cab rub minds and learn from one another

1 Like

Re: Maybe Atheist Should Leave Christians Alone...there Is No Use... by True2myself24(f): 3:27am On Jan 05, 2013
Mynd_44: Claims and counter claims. I believe however that everyone need to mix so that we cab rub minds and learn from one another

I agree
Re: Maybe Atheist Should Leave Christians Alone...there Is No Use... by tpia5: 4:47am On Jan 05, 2013
they'd be too lonely if they did that.

1 Like

Re: Maybe Atheist Should Leave Christians Alone...there Is No Use... by kay29000(m): 8:08am On Jan 05, 2013
@tpia, I guess u r right about that "being too lonely" part. Like i know what i know, but there are very few people like me.
Re: Maybe Atheist Should Leave Christians Alone...there Is No Use... by Mynd44: 8:11am On Jan 05, 2013
tpia@:
they'd be too lonely if they did that.

I think both of them will be lonely. They need one another to survive

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right For A Lady To Propose To A Guy She Loves ? / I Really Need A Lady To Marry / How To Make Friends With Ease.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.