Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man (49786 Views)

Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv / Lagos Government Sacks Judge Who Dissolved Marriage, Snatched Complainant’s Wife / New Year Post Wedding Pictures With My Beautiful Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by Naija4love(m): 10:59am On Jan 07, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by Realmi: 10:59am On Jan 07, 2023
Wahala plenty ooo... smiling is also now a sign to be worried about....this nan insecurity na first grade grin
Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by iamoyindamola(m): 10:59am On Jan 07, 2023
Nawa ooo
Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by 07kjb: 10:59am On Jan 07, 2023
Hahaha
Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by 7arrows: 10:59am On Jan 07, 2023
Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by brain54(m): 10:59am On Jan 07, 2023
A beautiful woman that walks zig zag will be followed by zig zag eyes…

But in the end na low self esteem Dey worry the dude!
Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by judedwriter(m): 11:00am On Jan 07, 2023
Even Abraham had problems with two rulers because of the beauty of Sarah....

Any difference today??

Marry a principled woman o.

1 Like

Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by Lacash: 11:01am On Jan 07, 2023
Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by Sunnyski: 11:02am On Jan 07, 2023
Now I'm beginning to think of marrying an ugly woman.

2023 date an ugly girl and 2024 marry her... cool

2 Likes

Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by Rechargeam247(f): 11:03am On Jan 07, 2023
grin grin Na wa oo, insecure man projecting his insecurity on the innocent beautiful woman.

1 Like

Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by naijapikin2(m): 11:07am On Jan 07, 2023
Warris dis?

Oya na

Let her wear a face mask always. undecided
Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by Temptee101(m): 11:09am On Jan 07, 2023
Weird news

But why always Zimbabwe, Kenya or Uganda?
Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by JoeNL22(m): 11:09am On Jan 07, 2023

Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by toprealman: 11:10am On Jan 07, 2023
ThoughtOfYou:
Any pictures for the "beautiful"?
Na another man's wife be that. Goggle beautiful smiling faces if that's your thing!

1 Like

Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by Angelfrost(m): 11:10am On Jan 07, 2023
Well, the court should dissolve the union before it turns up as a murder or homicide case!

Nothing as irritating as low self-esteem and overprotective men!
Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by abysirius(m): 11:11am On Jan 07, 2023
Make urself an asset a woman will not want to leave
Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by Ijaya123: 11:11am On Jan 07, 2023
Would have loved to see the picture of the woman in question
Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by Immorttal: 11:11am On Jan 07, 2023
I don't know about beautiful women but a woman that smiles a lot will attract all sorts of troubles to herself. Some people condemning the man will resent it if their wife smiles with every Tom and Harry. Hypocrites.
Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by abysirius(m): 11:11am On Jan 07, 2023
Make urself an asset a woman will not want to lose
Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 07, 2023
Even me too
Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by sageb: 11:12am On Jan 07, 2023
Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by Chiemeka1: 11:12am On Jan 07, 2023
This is a height of inferiority complex.
Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by Tegabadguy(m): 11:13am On Jan 07, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin you don dey carry me go were i no know
Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by Bethanybethel(f): 11:13am On Jan 07, 2023
He is not man enough
Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by NwaliE01: 11:15am On Jan 07, 2023
This got me cracking. A man that marries a beautiful wife and a person that planted corn at the road side shares same problem. Lol

This is deep!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by Ted4real: 11:15am On Jan 07, 2023
Fear of the unknown go kill you?

The fear of a beautiful wife is the beginning of wisdom ?
Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by Philosopher1979: 11:16am On Jan 07, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Not going to blame the Zimbabwe man at all....

There's an old adage that says; “A man who plants Corn by the road side, and A man who marries a beautiful wife, shares the same problem”

Peace of Mind comes first and anything that won't make you have Peace of Mind, cut it out.

I think the problem is that she has a friendly personality and she is too approachable to a fault.
I mean her beauty is arresting
then she is approachable and greets and smiles at everybody.
Also, she is noticeable. This will make a lot of people including men flock around her magnetic personality.
She just has to handle it well.
Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 07, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Not going to blame the Zimbabwe man at all....

There's an old adage that says; “A man who plants Corn by the road side, and A man who marries a beautiful wife, shares the same problem”

Peace of Mind comes first and anything that won't make you have Peace of Mind, cut it out.

This babe in this your photo is "fyne".

Gimme her number!
Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by yashau(m): 11:18am On Jan 07, 2023
That's sign of OCD cry
Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by shinechinedu(m): 11:21am On Jan 07, 2023
This is the beautiful wife

Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 07, 2023
malali:
Bola on your mandate.....Bola on your mandate we shall stand grin......Tinubu's song

APC Sai mun bata wuta....APC sai mun bata wuta.....Atiku's song

Abeg why Peter Obi no get song Is he not the president of the youths ?? This election is really funny....Peter Obi and Atiku should dance show us your humane side.......We are Nigerians, we like entertainment........Its not by quoting statistics everyday.

Dance, crack jokes and then be 100% serious....Thats a well rounded human being.

A Sociopaths dont dance.
FYI

So dancing has now become a criterion attached to the qualities of a good leader?

There is just about no form of mediocrity you Tinubu promoters will not celebrate in your quest to market your despicable candidate!

A man whose house is on fire does not chase rats. Your country is tethering on the precipice of economic collapse and you're here propagating idiocy over the imbecilic dance moves of the same man who enthroned the calamitous misfortune that is your President today.

Some of you are so dense that even a Mongolian mountain goat would be offended if you were compared to it!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Family’s 10 Years Wedding Anniversary Photos Are Going Viral / Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady / Help! My Husband’s Sexual Demands Abnormal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.