Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,022 members, 7,956,791 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:01 PM

My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man (50030 Views)

Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv / Lagos Government Sacks Judge Who Dissolved Marriage, Snatched Complainant’s Wife / New Year Post Wedding Pictures With My Beautiful Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by Juanmike(m): 3:12pm On Jan 07, 2023
Psychopatheko:

Those your igbos wey dey disgrace Nigeria up and down
Lies
Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by riczy(m): 3:14pm On Jan 07, 2023
I can relate, pls try date a very beautiful lady first, date I mean then u will undstd wat d dude mean, shekina!
Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by Vanzcharles(m): 4:00pm On Jan 07, 2023
malali:
Bola on your mandate.....Bola on your mandate we shall stand grin......Tinubu's song

APC Sai mun bata wuta....APC sai mun bata wuta.....Atiku's song

Abeg why Peter Obi no get song Is he not the president of the youths ?? This election is really funny....Peter Obi and Atiku should dance show us your humane side.......We are Nigerians, we like entertainment........Its not by quoting statistics everyday.

Dance, crack jokes and then be 100% serious....Thats a well rounded human being.

A Sociopaths dont dance.
FYI

The state of the country doesn't require jokes anymore, it's time for seriousness. It's time to work and not a time to play.

1 Like

Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by Temptee101(m): 4:39pm On Jan 07, 2023
Farfalla:

Are you not able to see "f" against my moniker? undecided

So many imposters on this forum who claimed to be females are actually males.
Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by fayomim: 6:04pm On Jan 07, 2023
Weird Man
Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by Farfalla(f): 7:23pm On Jan 07, 2023
Temptee101:

So many imposters on this forum who claimed to be females are actually males.

I don't know much about females who pretend to be males, but I've spotted 2 or 3 males who pretend to be females and will usually try to scam unsuspecting forum members by narrating a fake sob story or by joining men in bashing women because their misogyny cannot be contained behind a fake gender identity. They'll usually begin their comments with their signature, "I'm a woman but....", "I'm female but...".......

Now that you know my real gender, kindly give me a response to my initial question if you don't mind.

2 Likes

Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by GloriousGbola: 7:32pm On Jan 07, 2023
Farfalla:

I don't know much about females who pretend to be males, but I've spotted 2 or 3 males who pretend to be females and will usually try to scam unsuspecting forum members by narrating a fake sob story or by joining men in bashing women because their misogyny cannot be contained behind a fake gender identity. They'll usually begin their comments with their signature, "I'm a woman but....", "I'm female but...".......

Now that you know my real gender, kindly give me a response to my initial question if you don't mind.

It is actually strange that posters assume you are a man

Most of the fake monikers are either out to bash women or to scam guys who think with their dks first and ask questions later

If there was an unsearchable half naked big booty big Bobby chick on your profile then I would say you are a guy

Unless you are long range troll. Let everyone think you are a chick then at the right moment firebomb the pink pill thread with gifs of dcks. Patriarchy forever cheesy
Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by Farfalla(f): 8:09pm On Jan 07, 2023
GloriousGbola:

It is actually strange that posters assume you are a man.

Very strange indeed. undecided

If there was an unsearchable half naked big booty big Bobby chick on your profile then I would say you are a guy.

LMAO...!! grin

Unless you are long range troll. Let everyone think you are a chick then at the right moment firebomb the pink pill thread with gifs of dcks. Patriarchy forever. cheesy

grin grin You've given me an idea. Folàké and her crew will not see it coming.
Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by folake4u(f): 8:30pm On Jan 07, 2023
Farfalla:

Very strange indeed. undecided

LMAO...!! grin

grin grin You've given me an idea. Folàké and her crew will not see it coming.

Wahala wahala. grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by jojothaiv(m): 8:47pm On Jan 07, 2023
ThoughtOfYou:
Any pictures for the "beautiful"?
I had to ask too.

Because people definition of beautiful is akin to Neanderthal or the early man.
Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by Temptee101(m): 8:51pm On Jan 07, 2023
Farfalla:

Your earlier insinuation about getting paid to push some narratives as it concerns Zimbabwe, Uganda and Kenya was rather unfortunate.

My submission was solely based on observation over the years. Most weird stories that hit the front page usually emanate from the aforementioned countries, India inclusive.

So if some folks here get paid to push some narratives like you earlier posited about these countries, then I have no idea about that. Let's even assume you are right, the question is who paid them and what does the person hope to achieve?

Lastly, my insistence on knowing your gender was inspired by the love a particular gender has for money grin. So when I saw the word, "paid" in your comment, that gender quickly came to my mind.

1 Like

Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by Farfalla(f): 9:15pm On Jan 07, 2023
folake4u:

Wahala wahala. grin grin

It was supposed to be a surprise. cheesy
Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by folake4u(f): 9:48pm On Jan 07, 2023
Farfalla:

It was supposed to be a surprise. cheesy

Oya na. I await the day you surprise me. grin

1 Like

Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by Konquest: 9:48pm On Jan 07, 2023
Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by Farfalla(f): 10:56pm On Jan 07, 2023
Temptee101:

Your earlier insinuation about getting paid to push some narratives as it concerns Zimbabwe, Uganda and Kenya was rather unfortunate.

My submission was solely based on observation over the years. Most weird stories that hit the front page usually emanate from the aforementioned countries, India inclusive.

So if some folks here get paid to push some narratives like you earlier posited about these countries, then I have no idea about that. Let's even assume you are right, the question is who paid them and what does the person hope to achieve?

Lastly, my insistence on knowing your gender was inspired by the love a particular gender has for money grin. So when I saw the word, "paid" in your comment, that gender quickly came to my mind.

1. What is unfortunate is that a once-respected site such as Nairaland believes that the way to drive traffic to their site is by deliberately feeding members with stories that elicit the same robotic responses -- either from e-wars between countries (like that stupîd 'Kenya vs Nigeria' thread), tribal wars, or the usual gender battles of NL. The site has gone to the dogs. The owner is aware, but just doesn't care enough to improve it.

2. Well, isn't it funny how stories about a couple getting stuck during coitus, or a man leaving his wife because he's unable to handle her beauty is regarded as "weird", yet stories about chopping off human heads and other body parts for rituals is considered to be just another crime?
If you look at it objectively, which is more weird to you?
-- A couple getting stuck during sex?
-- Or a man walking around with somebody's head and limbs inside a plastic bag?

Let's be serious here. A story about a man killing his wife in Uganda is considered 'weird'. A man roasting his wife alive in Nigeria (like one did some months ago) is considered to be just another crime. What makes domestic violence 'weird' in one part of the continent, but just another crime in Nigeria?

3. I will assume the very worst -- that the owner of the site pays people to act like idiots on the site. The idiocy levels on NL aren't normal. What does he hope to achieve? Traffic. He's studied the psychology of the members of his site and the strategy is to trigger them with topics on FP which he knows they must respond to. I dare speculate that he even pays some people to be controversial.

4. Tell a group of armed robbers, ritualists, 419ers and drug pushers to make a queue and take note of their genders. You'll understand then that love for money cannot be ascribed to a particular gender. wink

2 Likes

Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by imagrg(m): 11:08pm On Jan 07, 2023
She will fvck her ex...I swear!
Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by adabaraabdul: 11:47pm On Jan 07, 2023
so why did he marry her in the first place.
Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by Temptee101(m): 9:37am On Jan 08, 2023
Farfalla:

1. What is unfortunate is that a once-respected site such as Nairaland believes that the way to drive traffic to their site is by deliberately feeding members with stories that elicit the same robotic responses -- either from e-wars between countries (like that stupîd 'Kenya vs Nigeria' thread), tribal wars, or the usual gender battles of NL. The site has gone to the dogs. The owner is aware, but just doesn't care enough to improve it.

2. Well, isn't it funny how stories about a couple getting stuck during coitus, or a man leaving his wife because he's unable to handle her beauty is regarded as "weird", yet stories about chopping off human heads and other body parts for rituals is considered to be just another crime?
If you look at it objectively, which is more weird to you?
-- A couple getting stuck during sex?
-- Or a man walking around with somebody's head and limbs inside a plastic bag?

Let's be serious here. A story about a man killing his wife in Uganda is considered 'weird'. A man roasting his wife alive in Nigeria (like one did some months ago) is considered to be just another crime. What makes domestic violence 'weird' in one part of the continent, but just another crime in Nigeria?

3. I will assume the very worst -- that the owner of the site pays people to act like idiots on the site. The idiocy levels on NL aren't normal. What does he hope to achieve? Traffic. He's studied the psychology of the members of his site and the strategy is to trigger them with topics on FP which he knows they must respond to. I dare speculate that he even pays some people to be controversial.

4. Tell a group of armed robbers, ritualists, 419ers and drug pushers to make a queue and take note of their genders. You'll understand then that love for money cannot be ascribed to a particular gender. wink

Firstly, I agree to with you that NL has lost it's glory, no doubt about that. But you'd be making more sense to me if you say that Seun is fed up with the site and no longer care whether it crashes or not rather than saying he pays trolls to attack countries. You said the reason for that is "traffic", but has it really brought the intended traffic, the answer is NO. Come to think of it, how many Zimbabweans, Kenyans or Ugandans are on this site? Many people myself inclusive no longer take NL serious or find it interesting like we used to. Because of the incessant tribal wars that go on in here, I hardly comment on some threads or engage with people intellectually. Even the Mods themselves are fed up and tired, some news being pushed to the FP by the Mods are sometimes 3 weeks old or more. This wasn't the case few years ago.

Secondly, kindly, check up the meaning of the word "weird". Weird simply means something that is strange or unusual. So, in the case of the guy that is seeking to divorce his wife for being "too beautiful" grin, there is no appropriate adjective to describe it than "weird" because it's quite unusual, meaning it rarely happens. Have you heard that such a thing happened anywhere else, divorcing your partner for being too beautiful? such a weird reason - a woman you married with your two eyes open. Ritual killings like every other crime be it kidnapping, drug peddling, domestic violence, rape, etc,... cannot be termed "weird" or unusual because they happen almost everytime.

Thirdly, as for the owner of the site paying people to instigate tribal wars, it's just mere speculation and no glaring evidence to substantiate your claim. Let's assume you are right and he pays people to do so to drive traffic. I can tell you without mincing words having being a member of this forum for 10 years, that it has been counterproductive because alot of people no longer see the need to open some topics on FP or even to comment and in worst case scenario they left the forum. Well, you said "speculate" grin, let's leave it at that.

Lastly, all the crimes you listed above ranging from ritual killings, armed robbery, drug trafficking etc..being mostly perpetrated by a particular gender as you rightly said, most of the culprits engage in them all in the bid to meet the demands of this particular "sacred" gender or to satisfy them. Not holding brief for them, "do the crime, do the time". Just this last Christmas, there was news of a gender on the FP who was caught in armed robbery and upon interrogation, confessed to have engaged in such act because he wanted to buy Christmas wig for that gender who happens to be his girlfriend grin. You see this gender is indirectly behind most of these crimes being carried out by the other gender.

Happy Sunday!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) / DEATH OF Bode Thomas PORTRAYS PRIDE kills, humility spares(A True Life Story) / Photo Of Elderly Identical Twins In Sokoto State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.