Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,760 members, 7,851,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:05 AM

My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man (49818 Views)

Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv / Lagos Government Sacks Judge Who Dissolved Marriage, Snatched Complainant’s Wife / New Year Post Wedding Pictures With My Beautiful Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by Burgerlomo: 11:25am On Jan 07, 2023
I am speechless. Wetin Musa no go see for gate

Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by Farfalla(f): 11:27am On Jan 07, 2023
Brendaniel:
Zimbabwe, Uganda, Kenya, India

I think I might need to do a research on these countries.

You forgot Nigeria. wink
Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by Isabi4lov: 11:29am On Jan 07, 2023
grin problem no dey finish, you fine wahala you no fine wahala wahala wahala
Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by Ken4Christ: 11:29am On Jan 07, 2023
The man should visit a psychiatrist.
Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by owobokiri(m): 11:30am On Jan 07, 2023
Lol
I actually had a tenant sometimes ago who quarrelled heavily with another younger tenant that was always bringing in new gals to the compound. When I asked to know the reason for the squabbles, I was told that the married tenant was angry that when he went out to work, the younger tenant was discussing house bills with his wife! That might not be appropriate but that shouldn't be a reason for a shouting match I thought!

When I prodded further, the married guy confessed that the problem was that his beautiful wife has a problem with men. She seem to quickly fall for other men! So he was worried that the friendliness might lead to something else. The next year, he moved with his young family! He actually stayed in my place for just a year and his wife stays home indoors all day! Who knows how many times he has changed houses because of a wife that can't say no

2 Likes

Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by Signum(f): 11:31am On Jan 07, 2023
ThoughtOfYou:
Any pictures for the "beautiful"?

The woman is actually very beautiful ❤️

Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by GloriousGbola: 11:31am On Jan 07, 2023
Farfalla:
You forgot Nigeria. wink

With your big knoc-kers i can't marry you cry cry cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AwXKJoKJz4

Can't be dragging with the boys in the yard angry
Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by Jsucre(m): 11:32am On Jan 07, 2023
Brendaniel:

let's travel go there

1 Like

Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by Farfalla(f): 11:35am On Jan 07, 2023
Temptee101:
Weird news

But why always Zimbabwe, Kenya or Uganda?

How much were you paid to write this comment?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by Qardinalcaptain: 11:40am On Jan 07, 2023
Shey na patience ozokwor he come dey find
Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 07, 2023
ThoughtOfYou:
Any pictures for the "beautiful"?
I saw these online that related to the story. I no come know which one is the right image. Make e no be that aunty wey do face like fufu! Chai!

Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 07, 2023
chatinent:
Where is the beautiful?
I saw these online that related to the story. I no come know which one is the right image. Make e no be that aunty wey do face like fufu! Chai!

1 Share

Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by Farfalla(f): 11:41am On Jan 07, 2023
GloriousGbola:

With your big knoc-kers i can't marry you cry cry cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AwXKJoKJz4

Can't be dragging with the boys in the yard angry

Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 07, 2023
dre11:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/my-beautiful-wife-smiles-all-the-time-i-fear-she-can-be-snatched-by-another-man/
Maybe you need to update your post with these pics that seems to match them online.

Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by ThorOdinson: 11:45am On Jan 07, 2023
money121:
Oni yeye grin grin
Maybe na becos of smile you take marry her

did you just spoke Ebira?
wow
Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by Kajaard: 11:45am On Jan 07, 2023
Sorry to say this but I feel these people from Zimbabwe have a smaller brain than ours that's even if they have brains at all.

The citizens are just too weird.
Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by GloriousGbola: 11:45am On Jan 07, 2023
[quote author=Farfalla post=119800290][/quote]

Your kenyan cupid arrows won't work on me angry

I am a Nigerian red pillar angry
Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by money121(m): 11:46am On Jan 07, 2023
ThorOdinson:

did you just spoke Ebira?
wow
Oni yeye mean shameless man in yoruba or joker grin
Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by Father4all: 11:49am On Jan 07, 2023
malali:
Bola on your mandate.....Bola on your mandate we shall stand grin......Tinubu's song

APC Sai mun bata wuta....APC sai mun bata wuta.....Atiku's song

Abeg why Peter Obi no get song Is he not the president of the youths ?? This election is really funny....Peter Obi and Atiku should dance show us your humane side.......We are Nigerians, we like entertainment........Its not by quoting statistics pleveryday.

Dance, crack jokes and then be 100% serious....Thats a well rounded human being.

A Sociopaths dont dance.
FYI
Abeg Park well
Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by Praktikals(m): 11:49am On Jan 07, 2023
Brendaniel:

I dont know about India but the other 3 countries you listed are headquarters of weird news
Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by Scarletjr(m): 11:52am On Jan 07, 2023
This is a good place idea, it better to divorcé her, it’s better to have peace of mind and also the man also sees some red flag so it earlier the better
Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by izubext007: 11:53am On Jan 07, 2023
At times what u suspect might be true.
Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by Kulgid(m): 11:56am On Jan 07, 2023
What's this one again bayi? Wahala. Imagine the reason wey this one wan take end him marriage.
Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by pepericozi: 12:03pm On Jan 07, 2023
iHateFraudsters:
Fake story.

When he dey marry am, he no know say she fine before?

Don't mind him, she was not snatched during courtship, he went through the pain to marry her and it's after marriage he was thinking of snatching.

Even if you marry the most ugliest woman on earth, she can easily be snatched by men who can fxck any crack on the wall.
Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by Propertyking(m): 12:06pm On Jan 07, 2023
Old News oooo. Something that happened sinceeeeee 2018. Na wa ooo just looking for attention
Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by Aurelius1(m): 12:06pm On Jan 07, 2023
When I saw the headline the username that come to my mind was "Obavoh".
Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by freemanq(m): 12:12pm On Jan 07, 2023
Guy don't just kill yourself for nothing
Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by Farfalla(f): 12:15pm On Jan 07, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Your kenyan cupid arrows won't work on me angry
I am a Nigerian red pillar angry

Translation - I am an angry Nigerian man. Angry because I cannot have the women I secretly and publicly desire. wink

1 Like

Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by Temptee101(m): 12:16pm On Jan 07, 2023
Farfalla:

How much were you paid to write this comment?

grin

Everything na about money?

I want to know your real gender before I comment fully. lipsrsealed
Re: My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man by Slynation(m): 12:18pm On Jan 07, 2023
Is this a cruise or what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How A Man Embarrassed His Wife In My Presence Today / Why Nigerian Husbands Kill Wives In US –investigation / Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.