Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC (23652 Views)

APC PCC Member, Abdulrazaq Gidado Abubakar, Others Decamp To PDP In Taraba / APC PCC Member, Youth Leaders, Ward Executives, Others Defect To PDP In Delta / Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Ogun Governorship, Assembly Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC by tyinfinity: 1:26pm On Jan 07, 2023
Emeka where are you
Re: Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC by Harmattan123(m): 1:28pm On Jan 07, 2023
Obi!!!!!
Are they kidding you?
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC by ubimagos: 1:30pm On Jan 07, 2023
And you think, in your weirdest imagination, a failed former governor and a serial defector like Peter Obi is the Messiah Nigerians needs at this point in time? Is he not part of the old brigade?what made Obi different from Atiku?

dabiko:

Some of you are not redeemable.

Look at the state of this country. Are you happy with the trajectory this country is heading? Have you visited Kenya, South Africa, and Egypt to see the level of organic growth and development these countries are experiencing?

Why are some of you bent on recycling people that have brought us where we are as a nation? What do you gain by holding this country down? Wouldn't you want to bequeath a working and functional country for your kids? Do you want your kids to grow up and keep shouting "up NEPA? Gosh!

So many questions on my mind. I weep for my compatriots.

1 Like

Re: Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC by Igboslayer: 1:30pm On Jan 07, 2023
Ssiledu? Where are you, una people don dey jump ship oooo.

LP is sinking very fast. Hehehehehehe Awon Werey.

Re: Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC by AbujaCitiBlog: 1:32pm On Jan 07, 2023
Re: Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC by Dapson73(m): 1:34pm On Jan 07, 2023
AcuraZDX:
Propaganda can't win you guys Election.

From a structureless party to a formidable party? I am even surprised that LP had members in far away Jigawa state in the North. To the extent the governor of the state received these particular alleged members.

If I was the APC National Chairman I won't allow their defection because it's a mockery for a structureless party candidates to join us.

But I know APC is now a shameless opposition party and full of hypocrites.

Oya begin to wail in my mention.

In a nutshell, you're beginning to see the results.
Obidients will cry blood.
Re: Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC by crowther15(m): 1:34pm On Jan 07, 2023
How is this supposed to be a news? A party that has no base in the North, and the rulling party are so excited to receive members from this party structureless party. Something is wrong somewhere. APC might be hulicinating and are afraid of unknown.

1 Like

Re: Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC by MoneyMustBMade(m): 1:40pm On Jan 07, 2023
Bad leaders will do anything to stop Peter obi movement coz it will affect thier pocket..

Apc have bribe them in so no be thier fault

Apc have all this national money to bribe anybody in, despite thier dementia candidate
Which all Nigerians are fully aware that he has nothing to offer, but you know hunger dey people will be trying to collect from thier stolen left over.

Our past leaders that truly know obi are sure with him coz they have been there before and they all knows who tinubu is

Labor remains the best party
Re: Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC by Moh247: 1:41pm On Jan 07, 2023
grin

If na you nko
Re: Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC by crixlight2(m): 1:41pm On Jan 07, 2023
AcuraZDX:

From a structureless party to a formidable party? I am even surprised that LP had members in far away Jigawa state in the North. To the extent the governor of the state received these particular alleged members.

If I was the APC National Chairman I won't allow their defection because it's a mockery for a structureless party candidates to join us.

Labor party has been in existence before Obi
Re: Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC by MoneyMustBMade(m): 1:45pm On Jan 07, 2023
crixlight2:

Labor party has been in existence before Obi

You dey mind them

Dementia candidate person they ague with you and you dey reply

Tomorrow now dey will want to jakpa or commit suicide coz of the economy hardship
Re: Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC by adioolayi(m): 1:46pm On Jan 07, 2023
dustmalik:

Let's laugh together joor cheesy grin grin grin

Make Una wait for me to join the laff na

grin grin grin grin
Re: Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC by Chrismania100: 1:56pm On Jan 07, 2023
Ogboni, it is lie.You are supportingThiefnubu becos of tribe,as a yoruba man wey you be.Not that Tinubu is capable. Not only that Thiefnubuu is a criminal, but he is very old and sick,his records from Education to health to age to source of income are mysterious.As educated as you , you are telling me Thiefnubuu is more clean than Peter Obi, whose records are intimidating

ATLIEN2027:
To the guy above me. Supporting a candidate is different from supporting a party.
I'ts not about party for most, it's about supporting a candidate that has in the past been very good with governance.
You want people to vote against a party even though they have a good candidate and at the same time vote for a candidate who has no record of getting anything done just because he's from a different party. Does that really make any sense to anyone with logical thinking faculty?
You should vote for the best candidate not the best party.
Also, the world economy is in a mess, the though economic situation is not peculiar to Nigeria alone. Common food is getting more and more expensive everywhere even in the US. I was in the grocery store last night and I was shocked at current prices of food at Walmart of all places.
For example, 18 eggs that used to cost about 2 dollars plus is now 7.45 dollars. I had to check it again and again just to be sure.
Any country you go to right now, the citizens are complaining of price increase in food, rent, transportation, fuel etc. No country is spared.
Re: Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC by julaion: 2:02pm On Jan 07, 2023
jahsharon:

He still dey Lagos holdups selling Gala and La Casera. He will be back at night
two idiotic fool grin displaying how useless,worthless and wasted sperm the are to their father grin your ancestors will be eating sand and rolling in their graves grin
Re: Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC by ogatboy(m): 2:03pm On Jan 07, 2023
You'll later find out is false. Tinubu people trying so hard to create a non existent narrative
Re: Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 07, 2023
Waitin that Kano rally go cause eh? Even Tinubu go shock
Re: Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC by adekolaelect(m): 2:10pm On Jan 07, 2023
AcuraZDX:

Don't mind them.

From a structurelesa party to the governor receiving alleged defectors with no pictures
Oga look for Eye Glasses.
Re: Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC by Tareq1105: 2:11pm On Jan 07, 2023
AcuraZDX:

LP has been in existence for long. It was founded by labour leaders like Baba Oshomhole but today, it's been run by complete strangers who are out to take advantage of the workers and the masses. Fmr Ondo state governor mimiko won on its ticket.

1 Like

Re: Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC by ATLIEN2027: 2:14pm On Jan 07, 2023
Chrismania100:
Ogboni, it is lie.You are supportingThiefnubu becos of tribe,as a yoruba man wey you be.Not that Tinubu is capable. Not only that Thiefnubuu is a criminal, but he is very old and sick,his records from Education to health to age to source of income are mysterious.As educated as you , you are telling me Thiefnubuu is more clean than Peter Obi, whose records are intimidating

It's very obvious that just because you are supporting Obi simply because he's Igbo, you now think everyone is like you supporting their choice candidate based on tribal and religious affiliation.
If you can't see that Tinubu has accomplished way more than others in terms of innovative, out of the box ideas and overall good governance when compared to others, then I can't help you.
The only reason Obi has any traction in this election is simply because of people like you who are only interested in the Igbo candidate. You don't care about his competence or his records as a Governor for 8years.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC by SAMJAY7: 2:19pm On Jan 07, 2023
AcuraZDX:

Atleast while they're pretending, they converted some people for Peter Obi.

So it's a win for us and a loss to them.
Oya cry
Go borrow shame bikonu
Re: Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC by Mayor101010(m): 2:23pm On Jan 07, 2023
APC is a goner do not let anybody deceive you. All the miscreants you see supporting them here are paid. I can bet that none of them has a PVC.
agos:

There is this thought that is always disturbing me.These people that are supporting apc ,are they not feeling the impact of the harsh economy and insecurity in this country. Do they even think apc have the solution to solve the problems of our dear country. The number of people that comes out for the rally still beat my imagination. If there is no good reason for supporting this evil party ,the best thing na to Japa because people way get sense for this country no plenty .
Re: Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC by AcuraZDX: 2:24pm On Jan 07, 2023
Parachoko:
LP have been existing before the arrival of Peter Obi

LP is bigger than Peter Obi

Without producing a leading Presidential Candidate all these years?

The joke is on you
Re: Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC by HRprof: 2:26pm On Jan 07, 2023
From the horses mouth grin

Re: Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC by Hassanmaye(m): 2:29pm On Jan 07, 2023
Re: Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC by Parachoko: 2:31pm On Jan 07, 2023
AcuraZDX:

Without producing a leading Presidential Candidate all these years?

The joke is on you
LP didn't beg him to join

He join LP because he needed them.

LP is bigger than Obi.

1 Like

Re: Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC by ada9ja(f): 2:41pm On Jan 07, 2023
oyin44:
cheesy grin grin what a calamity

The kano rally has started speaking

Zombidients haven't seen anything yet

So u re happy supporting a party that place Nigeria in world worst country interns of all bad things.

Lack of sanity has started speaking on u
Re: Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC by pfadom: 2:43pm On Jan 07, 2023
The 2023 election is a marathon. Fatigue is already taking a toll on the wishful thinkers. Forgetting that if wishes were horses beggars will ride.

Ift would have been easier and better of Obi if he had not associated with PDP for its ticket in the first place.

Just hope no-one will go into depression because of the trend of event.
Re: Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC by oyin44: 2:46pm On Jan 07, 2023
ada9ja:

So u re happy supporting a party that place Nigeria in world worst country interns of all bad things.

Lack of sanity has started speaking on u

I am supporting a competent man

An idealistic person whom l prefer as my choice. .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC by Trapnews: 2:47pm On Jan 07, 2023
dabiko:

Some of you are not redeemable.

Look at the state of this country. Are you happy with the trajectory this country is heading? Have you visited Kenya, South Africa, and Egypt to see the level of organic growth and development these countries are experiencing?

Why are some of you bent on recycling people that have brought us where we are as a nation? What do you gain by holding this country down? Wouldn't you want to bequeath a working and functional country for your kids? Do you want your kids to grow up and keep shouting "up NEPA? Gosh!

So many questions on my mind. I weep for my compatriots.
So Pitoobi is not one of them abi? Abeg shift

2 Likes

Re: Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC by zionstaar75: 2:48pm On Jan 07, 2023
AcuraZDX:

no time!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Schools Where Students Sit On The Floor & Under Trees / Boko-Haram: Jonathan Spent N2.2bn On Prayers / "Orji Uzor Kalu For President 2019" Posters Spotted In Surulere, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.