Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC (23640 Views)

APC PCC Member, Abdulrazaq Gidado Abubakar, Others Decamp To PDP In Taraba / APC PCC Member, Youth Leaders, Ward Executives, Others Defect To PDP In Delta / Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Ogun Governorship, Assembly Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC by yetunsbay(m): 2:56pm On Jan 07, 2023
AcuraZDX:
Propaganda can't win you guys Election.

From a structureless party to a formidable party? I am even surprised that LP had members in far away Jigawa state in the North. To the extent the governor of the state received these particular alleged members.

If I was the APC National Chairman I won't allow their defection because it's a mockery for a structureless party candidates to join us.

But I know APC is now a shameless opposition party and full of hypocrites.

Oya begin to wail in my mention.
Politics is a game of numbers. No enemy no friend

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 2:56pm On Jan 07, 2023
I know the colour of your mother's pants and your wife's too
ATLIEN2027:

It's very obvious that just because you are supporting Obi simply because he's Igbo, you now think everyone is like you supporting their choice candidate based on tribal and religious affiliation.
If you can't see that Tinubu has accomplished way more than others in terms of innovative, out of the box ideas and overall good governance when compared to others, then I can't help you.
The only reason Obi has any traction in this election is simply because of people like you who are only interested in the Igbo candidate. You don't care about his competence or his records as a Governor for 8years.
Re: Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC by Binchim001: 3:09pm On Jan 07, 2023
oyin44:
cheesy grin grin what a calamity

The kano rally has started speaking

Zombidients haven't seen anything yet

If u like make Jess, na all of us dey this country.
Re: Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC by knowhowk: 3:09pm On Jan 07, 2023
Cross Carpeting on the high Speed .

Does our Leaders truly Campaign to Win and Take care of the Common Man on the street ?

Who should we Vote for to Show Us True Care ..
Re: Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC by Okoroawusa: 3:27pm On Jan 07, 2023
E remain Peter Obi like this...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC by sapele914(m): 3:30pm On Jan 07, 2023
DanielPop:
For what you have posted, posterity will DEAL with you kindly and will reqard you bountifully for refusing to bow to mammon. Incase they dont know, mammon is represented in Nigeria by PDAPC.
Pathetic Hypocrites, See them Incubus & Mammons, pdp sympathizers, ipobians turned Obidients.

1 Like

Re: Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC by ATLIEN2027: 3:34pm On Jan 07, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:
I know the colour of your mother's pants and your wife's too
Demented, shallow low life miserable IPOB terrorist Zombidient monkey.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC by porthouse7(f): 3:39pm On Jan 07, 2023
owiko:
Their defection won't change a thing. LP is a party to beat
only in Igbo land

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC by id4sho(m): 4:10pm On Jan 07, 2023
AcuraZDX:

From a structureless party to a formidable party? I am even surprised that LP had members in far away Jigawa state in the North. To the extent the governor of the state received these particular alleged members.

If I was the APC National Chairman I won't allow their defection because it's a mockery for a structureless party candidates to join us.

This gbasgbos is unforgivable.
What is my consider cheesy
Re: Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC by Mrpojj(m): 4:15pm On Jan 07, 2023
Abiodunstephen:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/574376-eight-labour-party-assembly-candidates-join-apc.html
So labour party has house of assembly candidates in the north?
I thought they said nobody knows labour party up north
Re: Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC by ArewaNorth: 4:45pm On Jan 07, 2023
matex97:
I thought LP is non-existent in the north according to opposition parties because I am suprised that it is the state governor and APC chairman that are receiving the defectors.

I personally know one of those decamped to APC from Mallam Madori LG, he was LP State Assembly candidate some few months before Obi left PDP.
Most of those unknown parties have unknown candidates in every election cycle!

1 Like

Re: Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC by Decent09(m): 4:45pm On Jan 07, 2023
AcuraZDX:

The Man Scammed Many Nigerians, Even in the North here
Re: Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC by Whoknow: 4:50pm On Jan 07, 2023
matex97:
I thought LP is non-existent in the north according to opposition parties because I am suprised that it is the state governor and APC chairman that are receiving the defectors.
Not even governorship candidate or National Assembly members but ordinary house of Assembly.
Re: Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC by stev120(m): 4:59pm On Jan 07, 2023
oyin44:
cheesy grin grin what a calamity

The kano rally has started speaking

Zombidients haven't seen anything yet

Is it Kwankwaso's rally, Atiku's rally or Tinubu?
Re: Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC by shegra58: 5:13pm On Jan 07, 2023
dustmalik:

Let's laugh together joor cheesy grin grin grin
make I join una laugh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC by chinemezeq: 5:20pm On Jan 07, 2023
jahsharon:

Emilokan Tinubu is ever forgiving. He will forgive the idiots. He is not like those kindergarten politicians that witch-hunts. All the idiots that betrayed him in the past are now back to the BAT Team, e.g. Adeleye Ogunleye, Musiliu Obanikoro, e.t.c. Even the Judas Iscariot Pastor Judas Osinbajo is back to the camp. Aregbesola will soon come back begging.
The 2 kind laugh wey i go laugh una, 1, if obi wins.
2 if bat wins
Re: Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC by shegra58: 5:22pm On Jan 07, 2023
AcuraZDX:

this is why LP can not win this election because you surprised LP have candidate in Jigawa LP is not a regional party so why the surprised ? You narrow your thinking. Typical of Obi himself
A Governor welcome them shouldn't surprised you because that's how you know a serious working party because all hand must be on desk and every vote counts...

Between I wanna ask you a question? Can I ask ?

Where's Datti? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC by ada9ja(f): 6:34pm On Jan 07, 2023
oyin44:

I am supporting a competent man

An idealistic person whom l prefer as my choice. .

Then stick to that ur choice and leave other to theirs...

Idealistic indeed
Re: Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC by JoeNL22(m): 6:40pm On Jan 07, 2023
Omowale

Re: Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC by Ikemba007: 6:41pm On Jan 07, 2023
People are supporting Tinubu, not APC.

Just like others are supporting Obi, not LP.

agos:

There is this thought that is always disturbing me.These people that are supporting apc ,are they not feeling the impact of the harsh economy and insecurity in this country. Do they even think apc have the solution to solve the problems of our dear country. The number of people that comes out for the rally still beat my imagination. If there is no good reason for supporting this evil party ,the best thing na to Japa because people way get sense for this country no plenty .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC by Oluwatobiloba07: 6:57pm On Jan 07, 2023
Twitter pulls or pools will vote Peter obituary

When a see a man without vision I hardly argue with them.

My prayer is God almighty give President Bola Ahmed Tinubu good health, wisdom knowledge to rule

All his cabinet will work for greatness of this nation in Jesus name

Abiodunstephen:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/574376-eight-labour-party-assembly-candidates-join-apc.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC by Jd10k(m): 7:27pm On Jan 07, 2023
tiswell:
I know they must be afonjas

natural betrayers tongue
Come and see the nyamiri cannibal's some useless Yoruba idiotic bastard' are supporting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC by SAMJAY7: 7:48pm On Jan 07, 2023
tiswell:

natural betrayers tongue
Hahahahaha

See Painment grin grin

You go cry blood after the election no worry
Re: Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC by pacespot(m): 7:56pm On Jan 07, 2023
tiswell:

natural betrayers tongue

So jigawa state is now a Yoruba land?
Re: Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC by Allisgud: 8:22pm On Jan 07, 2023
Foolish abokis,go and collect ur envelope
Re: Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC by ogunsbanjul(m): 8:54pm On Jan 07, 2023
Only fools and gulible will still be thinking his or her PVC will make LP one of the presidential parties seriously contesting in the forth coming general election.

Even LP presidential candidate and his vice know Nigeria presidency is not for those who are supposed to be contesting for market union leader.

Summarily, Nigeria president is not for a baby politician

1 Like

Re: Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC by plaindealer: 9:21pm On Jan 07, 2023
grin grin grin

Re: Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC by maasoap(m): 9:57pm On Jan 07, 2023
AcuraZDX:

We understand that you are wailing stylishly but we equally understand that it is within your right. grin grin grin
It is not about where they come from but about their votes that is going to be additional votes for APC candidates.
Re: Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC by AutoConsult: 10:34pm On Jan 07, 2023
AcuraZDX:

Don't mind them.

From a structurelesa party to the governor receiving alleged defectors with no pictures
Okay entire North in the bag. Labour Party will win the North by 70 percent. Our structure there is solid. Didinrin niyin se
Re: Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC by TollinsN: 10:44pm On Jan 07, 2023
This is an indication of what will happen within two weeks to election. Those who had seen the hand writing of losses on the wall will start moving to the mainstream party. Osinbajo was so hyped as young and energetic favorite of 23 governor's. He was Soo happy that he spent so much. AT LAST HE LICK HIS WOUND AND WALK IN SHAME AMONG SEASONED POLITICIANS
Re: Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC by babs142: 1:36am On Jan 08, 2023
Tinubu is the only serious candidate in the forthcoming 2023 general election.
Re: Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC by Idiotseverywher: 2:24am On Jan 08, 2023
KingKO22:
I pity the Upcoming P-square and Mr Macaroni for getting drawn in this calamitous Obituary noice
The useless Sabinu too will knw how far after the 2023 election.

As for the defecteeees. We will be magnanimous in victory, so we will put them in IPOB killings record management grin
. Joy are threatening people because they supported a particular political party as if you have power to do anything, Tinubu can not even do anything talkless of a no Indy like you, though Tinubu can ne'er win the presidential election in Nigerian but I want to assure you are damn noise makers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Schools Where Students Sit On The Floor & Under Trees / Removal Of A President From Office (impeachment) - Nigerian Constitution / "Gift Or Bribe, Buhari Has Shown Us The Way" - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.