Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Uche Ogbodo Encourages Single Mums As She Celebrates Her Traditional Wedding - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Ogbodo Encourages Single Mums As She Celebrates Her Traditional Wedding (26025 Views)

10,000 Smiles: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Bags Of Rice To Widows, Single Mums / Simi And Her Bridesmaids At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) / Nollywood Single Mums Hit By Aggravated Sexual Desires [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Ogbodo Encourages Single Mums As She Celebrates Her Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 07, 2023
kiss
Re: Uche Ogbodo Encourages Single Mums As She Celebrates Her Traditional Wedding by knowhowk: 3:06pm On Jan 07, 2023
Amazing ! Many Couple Begins like this and End up in a shortwhile at the Court witj Divorce ..

Patient and Endurance if una lack Both Na fast forward to Divorce be that ooo.
Make una be Patient and be enduring to each other ooo.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Encourages Single Mums As She Celebrates Her Traditional Wedding by Angelfrost(m): 3:07pm On Jan 07, 2023
Good for her...!

Make una cut out the motivational speeches tho... E don too much!

Everyone should do what suits him...! It's not compulsory that you marry!
Re: Uche Ogbodo Encourages Single Mums As She Celebrates Her Traditional Wedding by NothingDoMe: 3:08pm On Jan 07, 2023
Benblaq:
I hope you never sha send him some kind pictures before. I no wan hear any funny news for this congratulations I wan tell you. Congratulations!
cheesy
Re: Uche Ogbodo Encourages Single Mums As She Celebrates Her Traditional Wedding by Jabar2017: 3:10pm On Jan 07, 2023
alaye put small now,dis months too small naa,try giva her years now
LincolnOnyeabor:
Whats the Validity period for this one's marriage now??

3 Months??

5 Months??

6 Months??

Someone help me out Biko.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Encourages Single Mums As She Celebrates Her Traditional Wedding by BrickDevo: 3:10pm On Jan 07, 2023
Beautiful
Re: Uche Ogbodo Encourages Single Mums As She Celebrates Her Traditional Wedding by Ofadaman(m): 3:11pm On Jan 07, 2023
So for her mind, she don see husband?
Re: Uche Ogbodo Encourages Single Mums As She Celebrates Her Traditional Wedding by Richy4(m): 3:12pm On Jan 07, 2023
LincolnOnyeabor:
Whats the Validity period for this one's marriage now??

3 Months??

5 Months??

6 Months??

Someone help me out Biko.

Re: Uche Ogbodo Encourages Single Mums As She Celebrates Her Traditional Wedding by mediclife1987(m): 3:19pm On Jan 07, 2023
ATEAMS:
The dude na Albino?

No na Albino wey dey bleach join.

Olori kori...
Re: Uche Ogbodo Encourages Single Mums As She Celebrates Her Traditional Wedding by Realmi: 3:37pm On Jan 07, 2023
The advice is for single mothers..so let me mind my business

I just hope she did not force the guy to marry her or she will take the child far away from him...because after God....fear women
Re: Uche Ogbodo Encourages Single Mums As She Celebrates Her Traditional Wedding by dazzlingd(m): 3:51pm On Jan 07, 2023
She married this yahoo looking boy.
Desperate woman can do anything for prick
Re: Uche Ogbodo Encourages Single Mums As She Celebrates Her Traditional Wedding by ariesbull: 4:00pm On Jan 07, 2023
Dis she marry the guy or did the small boy marry him

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo Encourages Single Mums As She Celebrates Her Traditional Wedding by Juoflife1(f): 4:40pm On Jan 07, 2023
The way some ignorant people see single parents as if it's a curse beats me. A single parent is like every other person out there. It's not a curse and they don't need motivation or pity. A single parent can make and get whatever he/she wants, just like every other person.

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo Encourages Single Mums As She Celebrates Her Traditional Wedding by lailo: 4:40pm On Jan 07, 2023
Still go back to Wetin she initially run away from undecided. Confused set of people grin
Re: Uche Ogbodo Encourages Single Mums As She Celebrates Her Traditional Wedding by lailo: 4:46pm On Jan 07, 2023
Juoflife1:
The way some ignorant people see single parents as if it's a curse beats me. A single parent is like every other person out there. It's not a curse and they don't need motivation or pity. A single parent can make and get whatever he/she wants, just like every other person.
Characteristics of a single mother
1. Arogance
2. Bitterness of mind
3. Stubborn
4. Lack of team spirit
5. Selfishness and self-centeredness
6. Impatience
7. No contentment
8. Lack of trust in other people
E. T. C
All the above among others are curses. Besides all these in one individual is a curse already. So if people see them as curse, they are right.

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo Encourages Single Mums As She Celebrates Her Traditional Wedding by gbagyiza: 4:50pm On Jan 07, 2023
Best on testimonies from victims of this kind of marriage, it always ends in tears. I am sorry to sound this way but that's the reality. That guy is far her junior, n I don't think is true love that pushed him to her. She might have lured him with money n it's dangerous for the family. A young guy like that in my Church was lured by an older lady who was desperate to marry. She used her money to take care of the wedding, got a rented apartment n furnish it well. she was given the guy money to take care of his personal needs. When they came up with the idea of getting married, all his family members kicked against it n the Church pastor also counsel them n advise them to stop the wedding because of incompatibility after praying over the matter. They refused n insisted on getting married. It got to a point the guy threaten to run away with her n never to come back if they are not allowed to get married. They went ahead and did a traditional wedding. After a year the husband ran away from the marriage n relocate to another place, that was how the marriage collapsed totally. There are many collapsed marriages like that today but I wish her well n there is nothing God can not do.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Encourages Single Mums As She Celebrates Her Traditional Wedding by Nicolo360: 5:10pm On Jan 07, 2023
Husband wey she don already born for
Re: Uche Ogbodo Encourages Single Mums As She Celebrates Her Traditional Wedding by vikithor(m): 5:31pm On Jan 07, 2023
Pclemenza:
Why are these women quick to preach when a particular situation favours them temporarily
Indeed when situations favours them temporarily.
Something In them makes them quick in talking,exposing, advertising to later recoiled
Learn how to drive manual and automatic cars professionally and process driving license and vehicle papers in a short time.
We also provide educational services for Adults Literacy Class, general lessons from basic 3 to basic 6, exam preparetio m classes and others
See contacts below
Re: Uche Ogbodo Encourages Single Mums As She Celebrates Her Traditional Wedding by vikithor(m): 5:33pm On Jan 07, 2023
Pclemenza:
Why are these women quick to preach when a particular situation favours them temporarily
p
Indeed when situations favours them temporarily.
Something In them makes them quick in talking,exposing, advertising to later recoiled
It's a sickness I can trace.
Learn how to drive manual and automatic cars professionally and process driving license and vehicle papers in a short time.
We also provide educational services for Adults Literacy Class, general lessons from basic 3 to basic 6, exam preparetio m classes and others
See contacts below
Re: Uche Ogbodo Encourages Single Mums As She Celebrates Her Traditional Wedding by JoeNL22(m): 6:14pm On Jan 07, 2023
This man below also loves single mums......are you aware?

Re: Uche Ogbodo Encourages Single Mums As She Celebrates Her Traditional Wedding by Juoflife1(f): 6:14pm On Jan 07, 2023
Were you raised by a single parent? Is this how the person is? So people that haven't had children don't have this characters?
Ignorance is a curse, not single parenthood.
lailo:

Characteristics of a single mother
1. Arogance
2. Bitterness of mind
3. Stubborn
4. Lack of team spirit
5. Selfishness and self-centeredness
6. Impatience
7. No contentment
8. Lack of trust in other people
E. T. C
All the above among others are curses. Besides all these in one individual is a curse already. So if people see them as curse, they are right.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo Encourages Single Mums As She Celebrates Her Traditional Wedding by Isabi4lov: 6:31pm On Jan 07, 2023
Congratulations, pls leave social media and enjoy your marriage.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Encourages Single Mums As She Celebrates Her Traditional Wedding by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:49pm On Jan 07, 2023
900warriorz:
I just hope this marriage lasts with the way celebrity marriages are collapsing cheesy
She's not a celebrity.. So don't worry it'll last
Re: Uche Ogbodo Encourages Single Mums As She Celebrates Her Traditional Wedding by fmwhatsapp112: 7:06pm On Jan 07, 2023
How does FM WhatsApp Apk work?

Fouad Mokdad's (Foud Apps Team) FMWhatsApp is one of the best alternatives to the official WhatsApp application. This application has a plethora of features added by him. Due to Google's Privacy Policy, this app is not available on the Google Play Store; however, you can download it from a third-party website like GooTechy.com.

Hide Your BlueTicks, Freeze Last Seen, Online Status, Show Blue Ticks After Reply, Hide View Status, View Deleted Messages/Status, Download Status, and More are just a few of the amazing features available in FmWhatsApp.

2-Hide or freeze last seen: We are constantly concerned about our last seen, and we do not require anyone else to gain access to our WhatsApp last seen. The official WhatsApp, on the other hand, gives you access to every feature that lets you disable your last seen status, but you won't be able to see the last seen statuses of other people.

However, unlike the WhatsApp app, the FMWhatsApp app allows you to view other people's last seen photos.

To enable this feature, go to the FM Setting menu in the upper right corner, select Privacy and Security, and then tap on Hide Last Seen 3-Contact Online Toast (Notifier). You will receive a pop-up toast message when your contact logs on to FMWhatsApp.

You can also set a ringtone to play when a contact goes online

By default, Contact Online Toast is disabled. You may find that this feature of FMWhatsapp is very important because it enables you to go completely stealth without so much as allowing your friends to know that you are online and reading their own messages but not responding to them. To enable it, go to FM Settings> Home Screen > Untick on Disable Contact Online Toast. We frequently check messages that we receive because we do not respond to them immediately. It could become a problem if you don't respond to your friends.

However, FM WhatsApp provides a feature that prevents the sender from simply viewing the message and only displays blue ticks once you reply to them. For people who are always working and don't have time to respond right away, this feature may be very important.

5-Anti-Revoke (Anti-Deleted messages): The Anti-Delete (Anti-Revoke) Message feature is built into FM Whatsapp. You can read messages that the sender has deleted using this feature. In the original WhatsApp, if a sender deletes a message after sending it, WhatsApp will look for the receiver because the message has been deleted, and the recipient will not be able to determine who sent the message.

However, the anti-delete feature in FMWhatsApp prevents the sender from deleting your messages.

Increased Forward Limitations With this feature, you can simultaneously send messages to up to 250 people. Only thirty people are permitted in the official version.

Warning: If too many people forwarded at once, you could be banned!

Hide Blue Ticks WhatsApp users have waited a long time for this feature, but official programmers were unable to implement it due to privacy concerns.

However, you can hide blue ticks on Fm WhatsApp. This indicates that the sender cannot determine whether you have seen a message once you have received it. The sender will not be aware of whether you have received the message.

Pin Chats While the official WhatsApp app only lets you pin three chats, FM WhatsApp lets you pin up to 100.

Download GBWhatsApp Free
Download FMWhatsApp Free

Re: Uche Ogbodo Encourages Single Mums As She Celebrates Her Traditional Wedding by Sniper101(m): 7:20pm On Jan 07, 2023
look at this evening newspaper sha.
now giving advice to other single moms?

she dey feel now say she's settled for life

Anyhow sha
some1 should extend my "Congratulations" 2her
Re: Uche Ogbodo Encourages Single Mums As She Celebrates Her Traditional Wedding by SodiumValproate: 8:08pm On Jan 07, 2023
ATEAMS:
The dude na Albino?
She found hope from an albino cool

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo Encourages Single Mums As She Celebrates Her Traditional Wedding by SodiumValproate: 8:08pm On Jan 07, 2023
okomile:
Lucky you

Hope this last sha.

No stories to tell in years to come.

Keep your marriage out of........
grin
You see the pikin wey she marry so? grin
Re: Uche Ogbodo Encourages Single Mums As She Celebrates Her Traditional Wedding by lailo: 8:50pm On Jan 07, 2023
Juoflife1:
Were you raised by a single parent? Is this how the person is? So people that haven't had children don't have this characters?
Ignorance is a curse, not single parenthood.
Sorry we have different types of single mothers. But I meant those ones that left their marriage to stay alone not the ones their husbands died prematurelly. All the characteristics I listed there are embedded in such a single person. This is different from normal people that may just have one or two of those evils undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tony Tetuila And His Son (Picture) / Charles Billion Expecting A Baby With Mimi Pius, U.S Based Woman (Photos) / Lizzy Anjorin: "I Remain The Most Standard Nigerian Hardworking Actress''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.