Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,117 members, 7,835,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun (51633 Views)

Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa / Photos From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ariaria Market, Aba / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by Novarisammy2: 4:03pm On Jan 07, 2023
post=119805962:
Osun state is standing for Peter Obi

Open the link to Watch crowd that welcomed Peter Obi in Osogbo today .

https://fb.watch/hVdWZDhkIF/

https://www.facebook.com/1336531132/posts/pfbid0Jg8EchevAYvCoXA19j2mdcnapt8Tf4W92bRf9XcbCQzuwaTQXsgih3HaS8VooJXKl/

this mystery needs to be studied. how a man without structure, with four people twitting in a room keeps giving lowlifes high blood pressure is phenomenal.

those with structures are restive and I guess it's a sign of good things to come

the drug lord aka bobo Chicago supporters can keep ranting like a hound dog they re paid to be

5 Likes

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by Ejikeecaso: 4:05pm On Jan 07, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:
Empty sits as usual grin grin grin grin

The whole world should be aware that Peter Obi is in charge of Insecurity in Nigeria. Peter Obituary opened his mouth and said he will bomb National mosques Abuja if Nnamdi Kaun is not released he said Unknown Gunmen and Igbos are not Terriost, watch the video below u will see the full proof of everything.
Peter Obi said he will turn Northerners to slaves if he wins the election, watch the video. In the aspect of winning he 4will never win. The DSS should do the needful immediately

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkp4Llr7iPU

Pls i need proof. I can see that you are scared of Peter Obi. We can see that your hatred for him is compounding every day but sorry, there is nothing you can do.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by AmbFmk: 4:06pm On Jan 07, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

The whole world should be aware that Peter Obi is in charge of Insecurity in Nigeria. Peter Obituary opened his mouth and said he will bomb National mosques Abuja if Nnamdi Kaun is not released he said Unknown Gunmen and Igbos are not Terriost, watch the video below u will see the full proof of everything.
Peter Obi said he will turn Northerners to slaves if he wins the election, watch the video. In the aspect of winning he will never win. The DSS should do the needful immediately

Keep deceiving yourself with empty seats.

There are millions of people indoor that doesn't come out at all, many doesn't even know there's rally today, my self included.

Feb 25 will shock you

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by stano2(m): 4:07pm On Jan 07, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

Peter Obi said he will turn Northerners to slaves if he wins the election, watch the video. In the aspect of winning he will never win. The DSS should do the needful immediately

I have watched the video, your ancestors and kinsmen are ashamed on your behalf. Peddling lies everywhere, how much were you paid to embarrass your lineage.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by Truthsoldier(m): 4:07pm On Jan 07, 2023
BATified2023:
igbo tears as usual
A crackhead Baba who because of fear of speaking bombshells went only to a campaign to dance,I await to drink your salty tears come 25th February.

I hope you won't change your moniker and hide in shame when it happens

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by matm: 4:08pm On Jan 07, 2023
Obi is the next Nigerian president

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by BATified2023: 4:10pm On Jan 07, 2023
Truthsoldier:

A crackhead Baba who because of fear of speaking bombshells went only to a campaign to dance,I await to drink your salty tears come 25th February.

I hope you won't change your moniker and hide in shame when it happens
isn’t it funny that igbos n their Labour Party with no single councilor is waiting for d tears of the ruling party with over 15 governors n many political office holders with strong back up

U igbos will cry fire next month, prepare for Biafra or death cos we go laugh u tire here

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by maestroferddi: 4:10pm On Jan 07, 2023
oyin44:
those small children are hawkers ..

This one na roadside rally..' see tinubu poster for up...

See itinerant sellers everywhere. ...haba

..isn't easy for obi at all..
See paralytic fear all over your body!

Una think say life starts and ends on nairaland where you freely disseminate mindless propaganda and falsehood...

This is Osun State... Tinubu's bona fide home state o...

Peter Obi don win this thing gan...

Premium weeping for urchinistas...

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by SlurUsername1: 4:12pm On Jan 07, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Hahaha eternally accursed bastard child of doom and untimely death dey quote him alternative moniker grin grin
Iya yin e mo ke ti kpo tò rara grin grin
Bastard emilokan urchins,we no go just allow una put this Country into another mess with una inherited madness.
APC MUST GO.

Mynd44 lalasticlala seun OAM4J Rule 2
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by searchlight: 4:12pm On Jan 07, 2023
Do you know that urchins are more concerned about obi than balablu?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by julaion: 4:12pm On Jan 07, 2023
SAMJAY7:
Hahahahaha

Obi dey embarrass himself up and down for public with his show of shame grin grin

Empty field campaign

Ordinary town hall meeting Naanu no fit fill

Hahahahaha
make ur papa come organize him oh na
Urchins are useless grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by oyin44: 4:13pm On Jan 07, 2023
maestroferddi:
See paralytic all over your body!

Una think say life starts and ends on nairaland where you freely disseminate mindless propaganda and falsehood...

Sit down there and continue fooling urself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by SAMJAY7: 4:14pm On Jan 07, 2023
julaion:
make ur papa come organize him oh na
Urchins are useless grin
Hahahahaha

Obi na thief grin
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by kessdivine4all: 4:15pm On Jan 07, 2023
oyin44:

Then you should be happy he will loose, why bother to comment. I just laugh at your ignorance. You don't know the amount of work they are doing! It will shock you

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by Vinnie2000(m): 4:15pm On Jan 07, 2023
BATified2023:
hope u are preparing for chants of Biafra or death?

According to EMPTY HEADED TINUBU FANS like you, Every Peter Obi Supporters is Igbo..

Apart from SW, Tinubu is NOT getting much votes from Anywhere else.

Dat Kano and Borno that u Deluded APC Guys are Eyeing Greedily is for Atiku and Kwakwanso.

PETER OBI has already Claimed
*SS
*SE
*Middle Belt Votes.
He is Just Strolling round for additional votes.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by SAMJAY7: 4:17pm On Jan 07, 2023
maestroferddi:
See paralytic all over your body!

Hahahahaha

Obi wey no fit fill up ordinary town hall meeting?

Obi wey dey embarrass himself with empty field show of shame naming ceremony campaign?
Obi wey him campaign PCC don abandoned?

Hahahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by Nursepepeye(f): 4:17pm On Jan 07, 2023
oyin44:

you will still cry fowl when bokoharam start killing you
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by maestroferddi: 4:17pm On Jan 07, 2023
julaion:
more
Omo!

This heartache you are sharing remember there is ...
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by Atlantis585: 4:17pm On Jan 07, 2023
Children of hate and perdition (BATstards) will not see this massive organic crowd in their backyard.

The opolo eyed olodo pays for his own crowd and will come and brag about size.

February will shock your pants off.

Anyway, anything to deny Thiefnubbu the SW block votes and the presidency is always music to my ears.

SE - gone (Advantage Obi)
SS - gone (Advantage Obi)
SW - 33/33/33 (Obi, Atiku, Thiefnubbu)
NC - gone (Advantage Obi)
NE - gone (Advantage Waziri Atiku)
NW - gone (Advantage Waziri Atiku)
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by BATified2023: 4:17pm On Jan 07, 2023
Vinnie2000:

According to EMPTY HEADED TINUBU FANS like you, Every Peter Obi Supporters is Igbo..

Dat Kano and Borno that u Deluded APC Guys are Eyeing Greedily is for Atiku and Kwakwanso.

*SS
*SE
*Middle Belt Votes.
igbo n their party with no single councilor is telling us a party of big wigs is playing

The way we will laugh u igbos after d election ehn….u self go shock

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by SAMJAY7: 4:17pm On Jan 07, 2023
Vinnie2000:

*SS
*SE
*Middle Belt Votes.
Biafra agitation will kick-off after the election

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by Mrfixitt(m): 4:18pm On Jan 07, 2023
SAMJAY7:
Empty field grin grin
Empty head
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by SAMJAY7: 4:19pm On Jan 07, 2023
Atlantis585:
Children of hate and perdition (BATstards) will not see this organic crowd.

The opolo eyed olodo pays for his own crowd and will come and brag about size.

February will shock your pants off.

Anyway, anything to deny Thiefnubbu the SW block votes and the presidency is always music to my ears.

SE - gone (Advantage Obi)
SS - gone (Advantage Obi)
SW - 33/33/33 (Obi, Atiku, Thiefnubbu)
NC - gone (Advantage Obi)
NE - gone (Advantage Waziri Atiku)
NW - gone (Advantage Waziri Atiku)
everybody don abandoned Obi including him campaign PCC grin

OBI dey disgrace them with him empty field show of shame naming ceremony campaign angry grin
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by kessdivine4all: 4:19pm On Jan 07, 2023
BATified2023:
isn’t it funny that igbos n their Labour Party with no single councilor is waiting for d tears of the ruling party with over 15 governors n many political office holders with strong back up

U igbos will cry fire next month, prepare for Biafra or death cos we go laugh u tire here

You have started crying already, you think this stunt you are pulling will do anything. Tell your handler in the agbado social media coven that you are all wasting your time. Those who want to vote Obi have already decided
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by coolitempa(f): 4:19pm On Jan 07, 2023
Africum:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVtM8ex2c24

Good. See the moment Peter Obi Stormed the campaign venue.
Cc: put the video link in your post on front page

Obi kererenke………stop this show of shame. This is now getting beyond embarrassing.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by Emola12(m): 4:19pm On Jan 07, 2023
Obaofaba:
Flop as expecte[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]d...

Imagine returning to the street when you have a campaign venue.

This is a show of shame
see crowd for Tinubu domot u no even ashame of your self wait if OBI can see dis kind votes from each of Southwest states APC is in trouble trust me
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by Strikethem: 4:19pm On Jan 07, 2023
oyin44:

The thing really pain you.

You are not expecting such crowd in osun for obi
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by AllDModsAreMaad: 4:20pm On Jan 07, 2023
sapele914:
I bet you your Obidient membership that the Labor Party Chairman of the state, is either working for APC or PDP, Sorry for Peter Obi they will just eat his small billions of Naira for nothing.

Ignored
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by SAMJAY7: 4:20pm On Jan 07, 2023
Mrfixitt:
Empty head
6Hahahahaha

I dey pity for Obi as everybody don dey run leave am bro

Even him campaign PCC don abandoned am

Who Obi offend biko?
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by SAMJAY7: 4:21pm On Jan 07, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

Ignored
I dey feel Obi pain seriously
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by orazx: 4:21pm On Jan 07, 2023
Obaofaba:
Flop as expected...

Imagine returning to the street when you have a campaign venue.

This is a show of shame

Ain’t you surprised?
Just less than a year a weak party is making storm.
They had no structure but you’re hating on them.
Less corrupt leaders .
I am a Yoruba man and I am voting PO.
I won’t let Tinubu cripple us.
APC has failed us, why can’t him give Buhari the solution if he has it
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun by Ejikeecaso: 4:21pm On Jan 07, 2023
stano2:
I have watched the video, your ancestors and kinsmen are ashamed on your behalf. Peddling lies everywhere, how much were you paid to embarrass your lineage.

Don't mind him. It's just bitterness.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Cows Block Entrance Gate Of Ministry Of Finance, Abuja (Photo) / Picture Of Amaechi In Buba Attire, You Wont Believe He's The One / Yakubu Gowon Slumps At Burial Of David Akpodiete Ejoor In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.