Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Austin Celebrates Him On His 41st Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Austin Celebrates Him On His 41st Birthday (31125 Views)

Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) / Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Hails His First Wife, May (Photo) / Timaya Celebrates His 41st Birthday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Austin Celebrates Him On His 41st Birthday by sleemomymy: 4:38pm On Jan 07, 2023
DONFRANSKID:
Husband snatcher
Home wrecker
Na woman be woman problem..... angry grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Austin Celebrates Him On His 41st Birthday by hopexter(m): 4:42pm On Jan 07, 2023
LocalStandard1:

Cajole you into polygamy? Then leave now, is he or anyone holding you?
That first wife is becoming annoying. He is free to marry a second wife, you are free to leave if you can't handle it.

Jovialjune1 is next.

You talk like a child. If your dad comes home with a second wife without discussing it with your mother, how would you feel? If a foolish person tells your mom to leave if she can’t handle it, how will you feel?

She left already anyways. You don’t just come home with a second wife without prior discussion except you’re looking for disputes among the wives, will that bring peace to you as the husband?

6 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Austin Celebrates Him On His 41st Birthday by gaby(m): 4:44pm On Jan 07, 2023
benjackugo:
Actor Yul Edochie's second wife, Judy Austin Yul-Edochie has celebrated her husband, Yul, on his 41st birthday today, IGBERETV reports.

She shared photos of him with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnHP1zeLAZE/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

King of which Capricorns for where?

No be for this world wey me dey exist sha, maybe for una bedroom.

Happy birthday to a fellow Capricorn...
Re: Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Austin Celebrates Him On His 41st Birthday by AMI3(m): 4:53pm On Jan 07, 2023
Tochj:

Make una leave this lady alone
Na husband she marry
She no Kill
Tire. I don't understand again.
Is it not his money
Re: Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Austin Celebrates Him On His 41st Birthday by IPG25(m): 4:56pm On Jan 07, 2023
Happy birthday to him
Re: Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Austin Celebrates Him On His 41st Birthday by Mercury12(m): 4:58pm On Jan 07, 2023
They are always hardworking and men and women. Almost every January born I knew.
Happy birthday to him.
Re: Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Austin Celebrates Him On His 41st Birthday by Mercury12(m): 5:00pm On Jan 07, 2023
Realmi:
...if she no congratulate am....who she for congratulate before undecided ...as if she has a choice
lol you underestimate humans a lot.
Re: Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Austin Celebrates Him On His 41st Birthday by Didijiji: 5:01pm On Jan 07, 2023
Bridget95:
not every girl. You have been f^cking dirty sikirat
Why dod you choose Sikirat afonja mislim?
Re: Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Austin Celebrates Him On His 41st Birthday by Tito24: 5:07pm On Jan 07, 2023
Carcholce:
On behalf of millions of Nairaland users, I am begging the mods with the love of God. We are tired of this man and his wives news.

as in eh

I just can't anymore Haba!
Re: Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Austin Celebrates Him On His 41st Birthday by LocalStandard1(m): 5:07pm On Jan 07, 2023
hopexter:

You talk like a child. If you dad comes home with a second wife without discussing it with your mother, how would you feel? If a foolish person tells your mom to leave if she can’t handle it, how will you feel?
She left already. You don’t just come home with a second with without prior discussion except you’re looking for disputes among the wives, will that bring peace to you as the husband?

You keep repeating "come home with....", did he come home with her? Did the second wife tell you she is homeless?

As we're talking down polygamy let us also talk down all the other society ills shall we? Let us also talk about the growing divorce rates and fornications and adultery.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Austin Celebrates Him On His 41st Birthday by Elidrisy20: 5:09pm On Jan 07, 2023
Congrats enjoy your gbola
Re: Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Austin Celebrates Him On His 41st Birthday by bdon123(m): 5:10pm On Jan 07, 2023
DONFRANSKID:
Husband snatcher
Home wrecker
Wetin concern u....i like her.
Re: Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Austin Celebrates Him On His 41st Birthday by bdon123(m): 5:11pm On Jan 07, 2023
SugarGirl44:
See her heavy frontage, no wonder yil lost focus.
Men and breast sha.
M a breast lobert....dont mimd snatching her from Yul
Re: Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Austin Celebrates Him On His 41st Birthday by SugarGirl44(f): 5:13pm On Jan 07, 2023
Truvelisback:
Smart gal, so u even notice it? grin I hope u aren't jealous abt heavy frontage? grin

Jealous how?
When I have mine.
Re: Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Austin Celebrates Him On His 41st Birthday by SugarGirl44(f): 5:14pm On Jan 07, 2023
bdon123:

M a breast lobert....dont mimd snatching her from Yul

Toh, all the best
Re: Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Austin Celebrates Him On His 41st Birthday by obayendo1010(m): 5:15pm On Jan 07, 2023
DONFRANSKID:
Husband snatcher
Home wrecker
make una go seat down one place....
Re: Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Austin Celebrates Him On His 41st Birthday by marlow1962(m): 5:22pm On Jan 07, 2023
SugarGirl44:
See her heavy frontage, no wonder yil lost focus.
Men and breast sha.

I love buwess
Re: Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Austin Celebrates Him On His 41st Birthday by Truvelisback(m): 5:30pm On Jan 07, 2023
SugarGirl44:

Jealous how? When I have mine.
Yes, u have but urs is not close her own size.

Re: Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Austin Celebrates Him On His 41st Birthday by SugarGirl44(f): 5:35pm On Jan 07, 2023
hopexter:
This woman get mind sha, converting our darling to my darling. Me I’m not against multiple wives for fairness as women don plenty pass men but I stand with the first wife. “You cannot cajole me into Polygamy” best words I heard last year smiley

It’s very painful no doubt.
But as women which do we prefer?
Our husband having a second wife or he having side chics?
There’s no third option, cos no man is going to have sex with only one woman for the rest of his life, we need to stop deceiving ourselves.
They’ve not born that man yet.
Re: Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Austin Celebrates Him On His 41st Birthday by SugarGirl44(f): 5:36pm On Jan 07, 2023
Truvelisback:
Yes, u have but urs is not close her own size.

Mine is just perfect with my shape, not an improper fraction.

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Austin Celebrates Him On His 41st Birthday by ZooOga: 5:41pm On Jan 07, 2023
Second wife?
Mrs. May Edochie said she didn't sign up for all these polygamy things from the beginning of their church marriage.
Re: Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Austin Celebrates Him On His 41st Birthday by Bethanybethel(f): 5:41pm On Jan 07, 2023
Happy birthday to him
Re: Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Austin Celebrates Him On His 41st Birthday by HitSong: 5:44pm On Jan 07, 2023
DONFRANSKID:
Husband snatcher
Home wrecker
Muh
Mu
It's a sin to marry a second wife, But you don't mind having bodycount greater than your age.

Re: Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Austin Celebrates Him On His 41st Birthday by JoeNL22(m): 6:07pm On Jan 07, 2023
I heard the wife of this man wants to nack this man below. Is it a lie?

Re: Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Austin Celebrates Him On His 41st Birthday by Isabi4lov: 6:18pm On Jan 07, 2023
SugarGirl44:

There’s no third option, cos no man is going to have sex with only one woman for the rest of his life, we need to stop deceiving ourselves.
Having a second wife won't stop him from having multiple side chicks, my dad has never cheated on my mum since they got married.

It takes discipline and self control for a man to abstain from a promiscuous lifestyles.

This said lady has gotten married to two different husbands before Yul got married to her , she wasn't the single pringle type .
In marriages, it's not only men that cheats , we have some married women cheating on their husbands too , cheating is not a gender based thing .

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Austin Celebrates Him On His 41st Birthday by kevwemike: 6:44pm On Jan 07, 2023
DONFRANSKID:
Husband snatcher
Home wrecker
she snatch u?
Re: Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Austin Celebrates Him On His 41st Birthday by hopexter(m): 6:45pm On Jan 07, 2023
SugarGirl44:

True but second wife is not side chick that you can hide or just bring home like that. The first wife and mother of your children should be told about your idea of having a second wife. She has the right to accept a polygamous marriage or not.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Austin Celebrates Him On His 41st Birthday by abidem4real: 6:49pm On Jan 07, 2023
benjackugo:
Actor Yul Edochie's second wife, Judy Austin Yul-Edochie has celebrated her husband, Yul, on his 41st birthday today, IGBERETV reports.

She shared photos of him with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnHP1zeLAZE/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Judy Austin carry chest no be small! Little wonder Yul fell yakata for her....
Re: Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Austin Celebrates Him On His 41st Birthday by Burgerlomo: 7:04pm On Jan 07, 2023
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Austin Celebrates Him On His 41st Birthday by chichriso: 7:04pm On Jan 07, 2023
Re: Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Austin Celebrates Him On His 41st Birthday by IPKISSC: 7:33pm On Jan 07, 2023
Odogwu live long in the land which the Lord has given you. Enjoy the Milk industry that Judy possess and its benefits

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Babcock University Students Welcomed Korede Bello (Video) / "Nobody Can Equal Me"- Wizkid / Genevieve Nnaji And Kate Beckinsale Feature In "Farming"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.