Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo (33064 Views)

Looking For A University To Enrol In This September? / Which University Can I Study Medicine With Jamb Score Of 230? / Lightning Strikes Student Of Anambra State University To Death Inside His Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo by TONYE001(m): 8:46am On Jan 08, 2023
CheapHomes1:

How is building school of law and medicine at covenant university now the same thing as development to Ogun state?

It is development in every sense, sir. It will attract more population, it will redirect money to the state too. It will convince others to invest more in the state...plus many other ways.
Re: Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo by CheapHomes1: 8:51am On Jan 08, 2023
TONYE001:

It is development in every sense, sir. It will attract more population, it will redirect money to the state too. It will convince others to invest more in the state...plus many other ways.

How is attracting more population to the state, redirecting money to the state and convincing people to invest in the state development?

Which people will the building of schools of law and medicine attract to Ogun state?

Where will these people be and what will they be doing when attracted to the state?

Which money will be redirected to the state? Where will the money be redirected from and to who will it be redirected to?

How will oyedepo building schools of law and medicine inside Canaan land sango ota convince people to come and invest in Ogun state?
Re: Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo by lukaino(m): 8:51am On Jan 08, 2023
Maybe your begging will stop when you change this mentality.

Wanbissaka:
Still members of his church won't be able to attend where as it was built with their money.

In between who go help me with 3k.

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo by Porpulace: 8:51am On Jan 08, 2023
This is wonderful news.

We believe it will be a world class medical school, just as Covenant university is known.

Read our post here on what to do if you want to become a medical doctor.

https://porpulace.com.ng/how-to-become-a-medical-doctor-in-nigeria/
Re: Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo by OriOko88(m): 8:56am On Jan 08, 2023
Acidosis:

Just N6bn?
See him head like tumbler. Jonathan used 12b to establish 8 federal universities. How dare u say 6b is small?? Six billion can completely build a university and still collect change. So using same 6b to contruct two faculties witin a university is even too much...but guess they want to build a world class facility.

4 Likes

Re: Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo by Allisgud: 9:02am On Jan 08, 2023
And they will use that amount wisely for that 3 project,if na govt u will hear something like 125billion,this is why we need a president like peter obi to cut cost of govt in other to do more project,baba God I pray to u let peter obi win this election if he is the right person to turn around Nigeria,only u know him from begining to end

1 Like

Re: Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo by Franklydes(m): 9:02am On Jan 08, 2023
Good but which day baba go build factories and other industries for work. We are educated enough, work need jobs
Re: Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo by Vado(m): 9:10am On Jan 08, 2023
Righthussle:
Is he giving free education since he started all these with tithe and offering ? If not, let him getat.

Yes he does, just as the church do in many other social intervention programs for the populace. His University situated in his hometown of Omu-Aran Landmark University gives scholarships to prospective students in Agricultural course. Totally tuition free.

3 Likes

Re: Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo by TheVictorious(m): 9:16am On Jan 08, 2023
A good step in the right direction

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo by CodeTemplar: 9:33am On Jan 08, 2023
Greenscientist:

And those that go to covenant to study medicine will not practice in Nigeria?
you can chase them out if you want.
Re: Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo by CodeTemplar: 9:45am On Jan 08, 2023
TheChameleon:
More tithes to be paid.
is this what you were coached to be saying in APC media attack group?
Re: Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo by TheChameleon: 9:56am On Jan 08, 2023
CodeTemplar:
is this what you were coached to be saying in APC media attack group?

Ask your mother because she took me to the group.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo by Mercury12(m): 9:57am On Jan 08, 2023
Acidosis:

Just N6bn? Impressive.

*I had to add "impressive" so some of you can stop quoting me.
lol they felt you not happy about it. . it is actually a good news
Re: Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo by Greenscientist: 10:00am On Jan 08, 2023
CodeTemplar:
you can chase them out if you want.

Let me see how you will make them stay too.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo by landmarkian: 10:02am On Jan 08, 2023
cheesy A welcome development

Build more for Landmark university too sir tongue
Re: Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo by phemmyfour: 10:04am On Jan 08, 2023
CodeTemplar:
With the brain drain in medical science, I cannot fault the decision to start offering Medicine programmes.
The FG has clearly failed to respond to a commonsense issue of medical brain drain.
The problem is not about medical programmes but welfare of medical personnels
Re: Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo by flourishing247: 10:05am On Jan 08, 2023
Charismatic107:
school of law and medicine that ordinary members cannot afford. rubbish

They can apply through the foundation.
Re: Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo by damosky12(m): 10:14am On Jan 08, 2023
BigYash:
Nice one. As long as its not private jet,I'm delighted. Atleast it will help reducing unemployment.

Who knows you? Who cares about your delight?

He has private jets too. And a penny from you isn't in it. So what's the fuss?

1 Like

Re: Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo by alex2much(m): 10:14am On Jan 08, 2023
Don't remain foolish in 2023.........Do you pay tithe there?
SodiumValproate:
Tithe payers money grin
Re: Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo by damosky12(m): 10:17am On Jan 08, 2023
babz11:
Members will contribute, but their children won't be able to afford the fee

We know your type. All you will see is negatives...

You contribute? The member wey "contribute" complain give you say he contribute for University?

And it's your likes that have nothing tangible they offer human kind. All they do is find faults in those doing profound things...

1 Like

Re: Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo by aswani(m): 10:17am On Jan 08, 2023
imam07:
You want law school and medical school to be free? Are u out of your mind?

If I donated towards it, yes I do. It should be free a the very least to all those that contributed.
Re: Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo by CodeTemplar: 10:24am On Jan 08, 2023
phemmyfour:
The problem is not about medical programmes but welfare of medical personnels
I acknowledge there is welfare disparity which is driving brain drain but my point about FG being useless here is about ignoring the forex inflow door brain export means for us.

A country with too much dependence on oil and one indebted and needing forex inflow is ignoring brain wastage and allowing vibrant minds rot away or seeing their escape as a brain drain rather than as a forex source to boost inflow of funds running the economy. What will it cost the useless amnesty chasing govt to increase medical sciences faculties times five their current size and position the nation for adequate medical practitioners in the future as well forex earners?
They want to build pipeline to Timbuktu, rail to Niger and grant amnesty to killers of GDP sustainer's.
Re: Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo by jedisco(m): 10:25am On Jan 08, 2023
Good stuff finally...
Wondering why it took this long.

Larger churches with schools and universities should do thesame
Re: Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo by CodeTemplar: 10:35am On Jan 08, 2023
Greenscientist:

Let me see how you will make them stay too.
Stay where?
Re: Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo by CodeTemplar: 10:38am On Jan 08, 2023
TheChameleon:

Ask your mother because she took me to the group.
She must have made you deaf and dumb while being led there I guess. Sorry for your travail ehn. Next time scribble your question in a piece of paper and show it to her if she didn't cast spell on your fingers also.
Re: Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo by Lonewolf2010(f): 10:40am On Jan 08, 2023
….before you embark on a mission, you should have “Faith” Believe” vision”and discipline. Papa has paid his dues and he’s ripping the benefits. These are the type of people I admire. They motivate me into greatness.
Re: Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:43am On Jan 08, 2023
Thank you, Jesus...

❤❤❤

1 Like

Re: Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo by freddie009(m): 10:49am On Jan 08, 2023
Sorry to say these pastors are just businessmen, What I don't like is they use their member's money to start the business while they(pastors and their family) becomes the only beneficiary,

Why don't these pastors make their members shareholders in these businesses, They seems to be making profits that's the reason the businesses keep expanding,

1 Like

Re: Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo by Fearyourcreator: 10:51am On Jan 08, 2023
Wanbissaka:
Still members of his church won't be able to attend where as it was built with their money.

In between who go help me with 3k.

Build your make it free .. Ode... Or go work for the school free and carry any of your family member go the school work for free... Mumu people ... Church force anybody pay money ni...

1 Like

Re: Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo by TheChameleon: 10:56am On Jan 08, 2023
CodeTemplar:

CodeTemplar to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother

She must have made you deaf and dumb while being led there I guess. Sorry for your travail ehn. Next time scribble your question in a piece of paper and show it to her if she didn't cast spell on your fingers also.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To / How Students Observed Social Distancing During An Examination In Anambra (Video) / 5 Types Of Big Boys In UNIABUJA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.