Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo (33084 Views)

Looking For A University To Enrol In This September? / Which University Can I Study Medicine With Jamb Score Of 230? / Lightning Strikes Student Of Anambra State University To Death Inside His Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 08, 2023
SodiumValproate:

That's a good practice... Always throw all your used pads into the incinerator and combust it ASAP.
Your used pads cannot be a cause of another global pandemic.
Not really. You are the pandemic. So dunno what you are looking behind me
Re: Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo by SodiumValproate: 10:11pm On Jan 08, 2023
Sweetplum:

Not really. You are the pandemic. So dunno what you are looking behind me
I can prescribe 'Sodium Valproate' for you. A combination of that and Setraline and you will be alright cool

I promise. cool
Re: Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 08, 2023
SodiumValproate:

I can prescribe 'Sodium Valproate' for you. A combination of that and Setraline and you will be alright cool

I promise. cool
Your name sound like disaster.
I m sure you ll really look like a disease.
You are like those boys looking like agbero with long head, hard face and suffer head.
Re: Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo by SodiumValproate: 10:24pm On Jan 08, 2023
Sweetplum:

Your name sound like disaster.
I m sure you ll really look like a disease.
You are like those boys looking like agbero with long head, hard face and suffer head.
Do you mean I look like those boys that have collaborated in stretching your labia majora and minora to its yield point such that it slaps around, to and fro between your thighs anytime you walk naked? cool
It has even caused scaring that hardened part of it to be a strong as kangaroo hide due to their rough use of your product and it's mileage...?

You are mistaken my love... You really need 500mg of Sodium Valproate (morning and evening) and 100mg of Setraline daily so that you can stop reasoning from your Kukunase.

Re: Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 08, 2023
SodiumValproate:

Do you mean I look like those boys that have collaborated in stretching your labia majora and minora to its yield point such that it slaps between your thighs anytime you walk naked? cool
It has even caused scaring that hardened part of it to be a strong as kangaroo hide due to their rough use of your product and it's mileage...?

You are mistaken my love... You really need 500mg of Sodium Valproate (morning and evening) and 100mg of Setraline daily so that you can stop reasoning from your Kukunase.
Give that to your mom n sisters.
I ll make u cry on this site last last
Re: Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo by SodiumValproate: 10:26pm On Jan 08, 2023
Sweetplum:

Give that to your mom n sisters.
I ll make u cry on this site last last
kiss

Re: Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 08, 2023
SodiumValproate:
kiss
Oloju wonko-wonko!
Re: Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo by SodiumValproate: 10:33pm On Jan 08, 2023
Sweetplum:
Oloju wonko-wonko!
Engrish Prease.

Re: Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 08, 2023
SodiumValproate:

Engrish Prease.
Your eyes round like the dog in your post
Re: Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo by SodiumValproate: 10:37pm On Jan 08, 2023
Sweetplum:

Your eyes round like the dog in your post
That's me dear.

Re: Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 08, 2023
SodiumValproate:

That's me dear.

grin grin grin
Who's your dear?
Re: Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo by SodiumValproate: 10:42pm On Jan 08, 2023
Sweetplum:
grin grin grin
Who's your dear?
You b!tch.

Re: Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 08, 2023
SodiumValproate:

You b!tch.
You are mad o. You ll soon be locked up in assylum
Re: Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo by SodiumValproate: 10:50pm On Jan 08, 2023
Sweetplum:

You are mad o. You ll soon be locked up in assylum
Kukunase Asylum is not bad I hear.

Re: Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 08, 2023
SodiumValproate:

Kukunase Asylum is not bad I hear.
Go n sleep. Don't wee-wee on your bed, you hear!
Wake your mom up if you wanna pee at midnight.
Good night
Re: Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo by SodiumValproate: 11:05pm On Jan 08, 2023
Sweetplum:

Go n sleep. Don't wee-wee on your bed, you hear!
Wake your mom up if you wanna pee at midnight.
Good night
Goodnight dear kiss

Dream of me kiss

Re: Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo by imam07: 6:35am On Jan 09, 2023
aswani:

If I donated towards it, yes I do. It should be free a the very least to all those that contributed.
u can start giving free money by now
Re: Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo by aswani(m): 8:54am On Jan 09, 2023
imam07:

I already have and The Lord has been blessing me ever since.
Re: Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo by edoairways: 9:21am On Jan 09, 2023
babz11:
Members will contribute, but their children won't be able to afford the fee
When you build your own school, make it free
Re: Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo by AngelicBeing: 9:45am On Jan 09, 2023
edoairways:

Gbamsulotely, end of thread cheesy
Re: Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo by babz11(m): 10:11am On Jan 09, 2023
[quote author=edoairways post=119858474]

I can't make it free bro because it's my money, Tell me how your pastor raised money to build a school

1 Like

Re: Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo by imam07: 2:19pm On Jan 09, 2023
aswani:

I already have and The Lord has been blessing me ever since.
that's good
Re: Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo by jeff1607(m): 2:21pm On Jan 09, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:

He is trying his best. Hold your looting leaders accountable!

Looting leaders grin[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo by BennyDGreat: 3:16pm On Jan 09, 2023
CheapHomes1:

Which businesses are around covenant university ota that will benefit from the building of schools of law and medicine?

Which food vendors will have increased patronage due to increase in number of students? Where will these vendors be situated? How many number of students will that be?

Where are these items "cement, sand, gravel, human resource (what human resources), iron works...etc going to come from in Ogun state?

How have pharmaceuticals in Shagamu and Ilisan been enhanced due to the presence of teaching hospitals in those areas? Can you provide concrete data?

Thank you very much for the questions.

We both know concrete data isn't readily available in Nigeria and it's hard collating data from individual organisation.....

However I will cite an example I am well familiar with around that axis. There's a restaurant opposite Living faith, the church that controls Covenant University....

When they started the project of relocating the church down there and building the 50,100 capacity auditorium in the late 90's, this restaurant owner was a beneficiary of the economic activity there.

She was a small food seller somewhere in Alimosho when the church called for vendors who could supply food to site workers. She was picked and the rest is history.

Look at where she is today and the millions she rakes in a month courtesy of a project....now imagine other beneficiaries both big and small that I don't have knowledge of...think about it
Re: Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo by edoairways: 3:36pm On Jan 09, 2023
[quote author=babz11 post=119859890][/quote]
Then don't question how Living Faith Church uses their money because it's members are not complaining
Re: Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo by franciseke81: 3:49pm On Jan 09, 2023
babz11:

I deal with minerals and Gem bro a legit buisness
I won't hide under the canopy of God scamming people to start business
Na so one of ur so called man of God say God hasn't yet spoken concerning 2023..Dont worry ur eye go open soon
Just incase you want to start ur own church also I can be a partner I will invest grin grin

At his 2 universities have thousands on their pay roll as workers, ,Mr legit business how many workers are on your pay roll.
Re: Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo by franciseke81: 3:49pm On Jan 09, 2023
babz11:

I deal with minerals and Gem bro a legit buisness
I won't hide under the canopy of God scamming people to start business
Na so one of ur so called man of God say God hasn't yet spoken concerning 2023..Dont worry ur eye go open soon
Just incase you want to start ur own church also I can be a partner I will invest grin grin

At least his 2 universities have thousands on their pay roll as workers, ,Mr legit business how many workers are on your pay roll.
Re: Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo by franciseke81: 4:03pm On Jan 09, 2023
desiredhome:

Your teaching/practicing is anti-christianity which opposes the teaching of Christ......
I am in the system and I know what I am saying......if you have one out of a million that may be on scholarship it's insignificant and I also know most less advantage people are only assisted by individual in the church not the church..........

Talking of education being expensive, you can't compare a private business school owner to a church school,.........
Church school were built on donations.....

collecting from the members/society in any form of donations and the society/majority of the members can't afford such schools is evil and this is the reason wickedness abounds in the society........

You know so much about church finance, I am sure someone like you will not give a dime to any church,
You kept talking about church members as if they are not Nigerians , the government of Nigeria owe every citizen the right to. cheap education not the church, church equally buys from the same market like other Nigerians, how will they pay their workers ? By relying on donations that is not sure and cannot be trusted.
Re: Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo by desiredhome: 5:33pm On Jan 09, 2023
franciseke81:

You know so much about church finance, I am sure someone like you will not give a dime to any church,
You kept talking about church members as if they are not Nigerians , the government of Nigeria owe every citizen the right to. cheap education not the church, church equally buys from the same market like other Nigerians, how will they pay their workers ? By relying on donations that is not sure and cannot be trusted.
If you know the true meaning of CHURCH you won't be reasoning this way, Nigeria is among poorest in the world despite all it's resources is because ignorant and greed not just from the politicians, including you and your pastorprenours.....
You keep referring to the government as being responsible for the poor, but you still collect from these same poor people without giving back to the society that is the evil in you wicked pastorprenours, taking advantage of the poor........
Re: Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo by desiredhome: 5:43pm On Jan 09, 2023
franciseke81:

You should first be able to distinguish between a church of God and a private business........
It's the high level of greed in the society that has made people fall victims to these scammers/pulpit bandits...........

1 Like

Re: Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo by aswani(m): 6:23pm On Jan 09, 2023
imam07:

Join the queue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 Types Of Big Boys In UNIABUJA / How Many Of You Did This During Exams Period? / Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As UNN Chancellor (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.