Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo (33093 Views)

Looking For A University To Enrol In This September? / Which University Can I Study Medicine With Jamb Score Of 230? / Lightning Strikes Student Of Anambra State University To Death Inside His Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo by FreeFolks: 7:44pm On Jan 09, 2023
dochenaj:
The teaching hospital would be state of the art and would gulp a huge chunk of that 6Billion naira.
Fact
Re: Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo by djon78(m): 9:03pm On Jan 09, 2023
desiredhome:

Your teaching/practicing is anti-christianity which opposes the teaching of Christ......
I am in the system and I know what I am saying......if you have one out of a million that may be on scholarship it's insignificant and I also know most less advantage people are only assisted by individual in the church not the church..........

Talking of education being expensive, you can't compare a private business school owner to a church school,.........
Church school were built on donations.....

collecting from the members/society in any form of donations and the society/majority of the members can't afford such schools is evil and this is the reason wickedness abounds in the society........

See I don't really understand some of you guys arguments at all

Was the university opened to just cater to the poor

Won't the university pay workers?
Won't they build infrastructures?
And many other things

So how will they do that

Covenant university is not even the most expensive private university in Nigeria. There school fees is not up to half a million Naira. It's even cheap

Afe Babalola university fees are in millions, just like Atiku abubakar university in millions

Education is not cheap anywhere

Look at Nigeria because government subsidizes university education, they can't even pay lecturers therefore there is always strike

There is no where in the world education is cheap

The problem with many of our people is ignorance. Simple

Nigerians studying in Ghana pays school fees in millions. I had two close relatives that studied there and I Know how expensive there education was.

Covenant university offers scholarship to a lot of poor students. But coming here to criticize them to me is just foolishness simple

They opened university to succeed and build up men and women.
And they are doing that

Covenant university graduates are doing very well in the corporate Nigeria, they are very employable. They are the best private university in Nigeria and among the best in Africa.
They are leading by example

So there is absolutely nothing wrong they have done.
They are on the right path

Even there secondary Schools are doing well. 5 of my nephew's and nieces are schooling there
And there. And they are not giving there parents trouble. Very well behaved. And there school fees is very cheap compared to all these very expensive private secondary School many big men children go to spoil and corrupt.
Re: Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo by desiredhome: 9:04pm On Jan 09, 2023
babajero:
All the taxes your forefathers and foremothers payed, upto to even you and your generation to the Nigerian government what have you benefited from it?
The road you go through is done by government, the free school you attended and your relatives who can't attend your expensive private schools was built by government.......etc.
Government provides basic amenities with the tax money to make life easy for you......
Re: Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo by desiredhome: 9:15pm On Jan 09, 2023
djon78:

And many other things

So how will they do that

Covenant university is not even the most expensive private university in Nigeria. There school fees is not up to half a million Naira. It's even cheap

Afe Babalola university fees are in millions, just like Atiku abubakar university in millions

Look at Nigeria because government subsidizes university education, they can't even pay lecturers therefore there is always strike

Nigerians studying in Ghana pays school fees in millions. I had two close relatives that studied there and I Know how expensive there education was.

Covenant university offers scholarship to a lot of poor students. But coming here to criticize them to me is just foolishness simple

And they are doing that

Covenant university graduates are doing very well in the corporate Nigeria, they are very employable. They are the best private university in Nigeria and among the best in Africa.

Even there secondary Schools are doing well. 5 of my nephew's and nieces are schooling there
And there. And they are not giving there parents trouble. Very well behaved. And there school fees is very cheap compared to all these very expensive private secondary School many big men children go to spoil and corrupt.
You don't understand because you choose not to understand.......
If dangote decides to establish a school today, no matter how expensive it is no body will complaining etc .....
When you use church name to establish a school, that school should be made available to the people that contributed towards it......
If that school was built without members contribution no body will talk about it ........

1 Like

Re: Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo by franciseke81: 9:50pm On Jan 09, 2023
desiredhome:

If you know the true meaning of CHURCH you won't be reasoning this way, Nigeria is among poorest in the world despite all it's resources is because ignorant and greed not just from the politicians, including you and your pastorprenours.....
You keep referring to the government as being responsible for the poor, but you still collect from these same poor people without giving back to the society that is the evil in you wicked pastorprenours, taking advantage of the poor........

May be you are among the poor that is contributing, most of you play nija bet with your money and still want to dictate to the church how to spend it's resources. So ones you are a member of any church, the responsibility of educating such person now falls on the church not the government? Is this how Europe and other continent develop ? Very irresponsible way of reasoning.

Re: Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo by franciseke81: 10:02pm On Jan 09, 2023
desiredhome:

If dangote decides to establish a school today, no matter how expensive it is no body will complaining etc .....
When you use church name to establish a school, that school should be made available to the people that contributed towards it......
If that school was built without members contribution no body will talk about it ........

Advocate of members, ones you give offering ito church or mosque , the church / mosque takes over your education not the government, this is how advanced nation developed , what an irresponsible way of reasoning ?
Re: Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo by desiredhome: 10:03pm On Jan 09, 2023
[quote author=franciseke81 post=119879362][/quote]
The nairabet strategy is same method your pastorprenours are using on you ......
One day you will understand,...... grin grin
Re: Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo by babajero(m): 10:11pm On Jan 09, 2023
desiredhome:

The road you go through is done by government, the free school you attended and your relatives who can't attend your expensive private schools was built by government.......etc.
Government provides basic amenities with the tax money to make life easy for you......
After all the huge taxes, tell me any of those things you mentioned there that is not payed to access them?
Re: Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo by desiredhome: 10:42pm On Jan 09, 2023
babajero:
After all the huge taxes, tell me any of those things you mentioned there that is not payed to access them?
The same question being asked here, your pastorprenours will command you to bring 10% of every income to them, different types of sacrificial seeds, different contributions including church school building contributions ...etc at the end of the you still cry/blame government for your foolishness.........
If your pastors were of God, all these payments you make is to assist/support the inefficiency of government,..... same way government is using tax payers money to build the society. .....life is about humanity......
One day your eye go clear.......

1 Like

Re: Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo by djon78(m): 10:57pm On Jan 09, 2023
desiredhome:

You are not making any sense walahi

There is no iota of you understanding the facts

So because a church opens a school it will not do things for it to succeed

Honestly your reasoning i don't even know how to explain it

The school won't pay workers or build facilities

Do you know that Harvard University was opened by the church. Likewise Oxford and Cambridge.

Most of these top universities around the world were opened by the church in there history

I am done arguing this issue with you

Try and tomorrow open a school for the poor, after all others doing it no get two head.

Adieu
Re: Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo by djon78(m): 11:12pm On Jan 09, 2023
desiredhome:

If you know the true meaning of CHURCH you won't be reasoning this way, Nigeria is among poorest in the world despite all it's resources is because ignorant and greed not just from the politicians, including you and your pastorprenours.....
You keep referring to the government as being responsible for the poor, but you still collect from these same poor people without giving back to the society that is the evil in you wicked pastorprenours, taking advantage of the poor........

I think you are very very delusional

Who told you churches don't give back?

It's even the church in Nigeria that's helping a lot

I was privileged to be involved in prisons outreach for over six years

If you know what most of these Pentecostal churches you castigate do. You won't be talking this trash and rubbish

Plenty inmates are in the prison for crimes they didn't commit

Some because of no lawyers they have been incarcerated for years

Many inmates don't have food to eat

Drugs and medicine is not possible

Now churches of which my church Is involved
I am part of the outreach team go every month to the prisons

We go with doctors, lawyers , foods, drugs etc and it's not just one prison

But almost all the prisons most especially the ones in Lagos, including badagry

If not for the churches
Nobody, cares about these inmates. And I Know many of them that have become useful in life

I forgot even teachers. Many of them that never had access to school register for neco in prison and pass. Some even went on to national open university. Even graduated

Like I told you

You are very very delusional

How many less privileged persons have you helped in your life

I Know your type

You can't even help people around you but will be insulting those giving help

Like I said
You are very very delusional

You don't even understand yourself

And as we go on helping the less privilege. God always smile on us in our endeavors
Re: Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo by desiredhome: 11:16pm On Jan 09, 2023
djon78:

You are not making any sense walahi

There is no iota of you understanding the facts

So because a church opens a school it will not do things for it to succeed

Honestly your reasoning i don't even know how to explain it

The school won't pay workers or build facilities

Do you know that Harvard University was opened by the church. Likewise Oxford and Cambridge.

Most of these top universities around the world were opened by the church in there history

I am done arguing this issue with you

Try and tomorrow open a school for the poor, after all others doing it no get two head.

Adieu
The things of God are not for commercialization.......
Re: Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo by CheapHomes1: 3:17am On Jan 10, 2023
BennyDGreat:

Thank you very much for the questions.

We both know concrete data isn't readily available in Nigeria and it's hard collating data from individual organisation.....

However I will cite an example I am well familiar with around that axis. There's a restaurant opposite Living faith, the church that controls Covenant University....

When they started the project of relocating the church down there and building the 50,100 capacity auditorium in the late 90's, this restaurant owner was a beneficiary of the economic activity there.

She was a small food seller somewhere in Alimosho when the church called for vendors who could supply food to site workers. She was picked and the rest is history.

Look at where she is today and the millions she rakes in a month courtesy of a project....now imagine other beneficiaries both big and small that I don't have knowledge of...think about it

if concrete data isnt available, how are you able to draw all these conclusions?

you had claimed that there are businesses around covenant university hence my question. now you are talking about a restaurant owner who was picked from Alimosho in Lagos state and all your grammar has been about businesses in ogun state. that still leaves us with these questions unanswered...

Which businesses are around covenant university ota that will benefit from the building of schools of law and medicine?

Which food vendors will have increased patronage due to increase in number of students? Where will these vendors be situated? How many number of students will that be?

Where are these items "cement, sand, gravel, human resource (what human resources), iron works...etc going to come from in Ogun state?

How have pharmaceuticals in Shagamu and Ilisan been enhanced due to the presence of teaching hospitals in those areas? Can you provide concrete data?
Re: Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo by franciseke81: 9:06am On Jan 10, 2023
[quote author=desiredhome post=119872263]
You should first be able to distinguish between a church of God and a private business........
It's the high level of greed in the society that has made people fall victims to these scammers/pulpit bandits...........

[/quotation

Please avail us the example of any where in the world where a church of God is providing free university education for her congregation.
Bet nija players wants to control how church should allot her resources and hide under poor members of the church. indigent poor members of the church are on scholarship,
Re: Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo by franciseke81: 9:14am On Jan 10, 2023
djon78:

And many other things

So how will they do that

And they are doing that

Don't mind them, they are expert in monitoring church finance yet their one Kobo is not part of the contribution, they pretend to fight for the poor but deep down in their heart they hate any progress that comes from the church, they prefer the era of " As poor as church rat".
When they hear any good news from covenant university, they will start talking about poor church members .
Re: Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo by franciseke81: 9:30am On Jan 10, 2023
desiredhome:

The nairabet strategy is same method your pastorprenours are using on you ......
One day you will understand,...... grin grin

Rest and stop making noise, *pastorprenuer" is employing professors, doctors, engineers etc, and their families are being taken care of, the university is being ranked in university world rankings, his university graduates are the most employable graduates in Nigeria, the communities where the "pastorprenuer" located his universities are reaping the economic benefits
The scriptures never encouraged laziness by pretending to care for the poor as explained in the parable of the talent .
Re: Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo by babajero(m): 4:30pm On Jan 10, 2023
desiredhome:

The same question being asked here, your pastorprenours will command you to bring 10% of every income to them, different types of sacrificial seeds, different contributions including church school building contributions ...etc at the end of the you still cry/blame government for your foolishness.........
If your pastors were of God, all these payments you make is to assist/support the inefficiency of government,..... same way government is using tax payers money to build the society. .....life is about humanity......
One day you eye go clear.......
No body is pressured or threatened to pay any money in the church, and what the church does all over in terms of charity can ever be equalled by any religion, not even your secret cult tagged islam. I pray your life and the life of your unborn generations be like the kind of society the Nigerian government is building.
Re: Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo by BennyDGreat: 2:36pm On Jan 11, 2023
CheapHomes1:

if concrete data isnt available, how are you able to draw all these conclusions?

you had claimed that there are businesses around covenant university hence my question. now you are talking about a restaurant owner who was picked from Alimosho in Lagos state and all your grammar has been about businesses in ogun state. that still leaves us with these questions unanswered...

Which businesses are around covenant university ota that will benefit from the building of schools of law and medicine?

Which food vendors will have increased patronage due to increase in number of students? Where will these vendors be situated? How many number of students will that be?

Where are these items "cement, sand, gravel, human resource (what human resources), iron works...etc going to come from in Ogun state?

How have pharmaceuticals in Shagamu and Ilisan been enhanced due to the presence of teaching hospitals in those areas? Can you provide concrete data?

Read my submission again, you will get my thoughts clearly.

We both don't have concrete data to prove any of our points.

I gave you an example I am familiar with...the woman I mentioned now operates opposite Canaanland in OTA, Ogun state...has a massive building and employs not less than 15 people.

Ogun state has many places like Itele, Abeokuta, Aiyetoro that can supply sand....

Pharmaceuticals like Neros, Drugfield are in OTA...if the teaching hospital needs drugs that these pharmaceuticals have. It's pretty much easier. It saves the pharmaceutical transport cost... that's a solid revenue point over time
Re: Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo by CheapHomes1: 2:49pm On Jan 11, 2023
BennyDGreat:

Read my submission again, you will get my thoughts clearly.

We both don't have concrete data to prove any of our points.

I gave you an example I am familiar with...the woman I mentioned now operates opposite Canaanland in OTA, Ogun state...has a massive building and employs not less than 15 people.

Ogun state has many places like Itele, Abeokuta, Aiyetoro that can supply sand....

Pharmaceuticals like Neros, Drugfield are in OTA...if the teaching hospital needs drugs that these pharmaceuticals have. It's pretty much easier. It saves the pharmaceutical transport cost... that's a solid revenue point over time

Who are the "we" that have concrete data?

I have read your submission and it doesn't follow. Your argument all along is that development will come to Ogun state because of the establishment of the school of medicine and law at CU. You also claimed that there are businesses AROUND CU that will be positively affected. You now gave an example of a woman from alimosho. With your example, you ended up striking down your argument that it is those in Ogun state that will benefit since it is a woman from alimosho in Lagos that ended up providing food in canaanlabd and not someone from Ogun state.

Now you are all over the place contradicting yourself. At first you said "There's a restaurant opposite Living faith, the church that controls Covenant University....", now you are saying that there's a woman that operates opposite canaanland. Is being opposite canaanland the same as being opposite living faith church?

You still left my questions unanswered.

Re: Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo by BennyDGreat: 3:01pm On Jan 11, 2023
CheapHomes1:

Who are the "we" that have concrete data?

I have read your submission and it doesn't follow. Your argument all along is that development will come to Ogun state because of the establishment of the school of medicine and law at CU. You also claimed that there are businesses AROUND CU that will be positively affected. You now gave an example of a woman from alimosho. With your example, you ended up striking down your argument that it is those in Ogun state that will benefit since it is a woman from alimosho in Lagos that ended up providing food in canaanlabd and not someone from Ogun state.

Now you are all over the place contradicting yourself. At first you said "There's a restaurant opposite Living faith, the church that controls Covenant University....", now you are saying that there's a woman that operates opposite canaanland. Is being opposite canaanland the same as being opposite living faith church?

You still left my questions unanswered.

There's no need for forth and back..if you have concrete data that the establishment of a school of law and medicine by Covenant University will have no effect on Ogun state in general, I will accept your submission.

The woman I made mention of now benefits the Ogun state economy....I only made reference to Alimosho in my earlier posts because that's where she was resident at the time...she now runs and lives in Ogun state.....I hope you get it now...

There are currently vendors within the University community earning a living and employing others....

I already gave you places where sand could come from within the state.

How can you one even say a 6bilion investment within a state contributes nothing to development in a state?
Re: Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo by CheapHomes1: 3:11pm On Jan 11, 2023
BennyDGreat:

There's no need for forth and back..if you have concrete data that the establishment of a school of law and medicine by Covenant University will have no effect on Ogun state in general, I will accept your submission.

The woman I made mention of now benefits the Ogun state economy....I only made reference to Alimosho in my earlier posts because that's where she was resident at the time...she now runs and lives in Ogun state.....I hope you get it now...

There are currently vendors within the University community earning a living and employing others....

I already gave you places where sand could come from within the state.

How can you one even say a 6bilion investment within a state contributes nothing to development in a state?

Can you show me where I said or didn't say? You are the one that said. You cherry picking that's why we going back and forth.

1. Who are the "we" that have concrete data?

2. Now you are all over the place contradicting yourself. At first you said "There's a restaurant opposite Living faith, the church that controls Covenant University....", now you are saying that there's a woman that operates a restaurant opposite canaanland. Is being opposite canaanland the same as being opposite living faith church?

3. if concrete data isnt available, how are you able to draw all these conclusions?

4. If someone all the way from alimosho Lagos was brought in as a food vendor, how does buttress your argument that the Ogun state will be developed by the establishment of schools of law and medicine?

5. Which businesses are around covenant university ota that will benefit from the building of schools of law and medicine?

6. Which food vendors will have increased patronage due to increase in number of students? Where will these vendors be situated? How many number of students will that be?

7. Is it only sand that is in this question?

8. How have pharmaceuticals in Shagamu and Ilisan been enhanced due to the presence of teaching hospitals in those areas? Can you provide concrete data?
Re: Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo by desiredhome: 8:19pm On Jan 11, 2023
babajero:
No body is pressured or threatened to pay any money in the church, and what the church does all over in terms of charity can ever be equalled by any religion, not even your secret cult tagged islam. I pray your life and the life of your unborn generations be like the kind of society the Nigerian government is building.
A typical reasoning of a sheeple/gullible, grin grin grin grin
What makes you think you are better than the Muslim you keep accusing?......you hypocrite?
you are even more dangerous in your ignorance?
It's excess greed that make people fall victim to scammers........this is the reason you are being use as money making machine.......
Re: Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo by franciseke81: 9:37am On Jan 12, 2023
desiredhome:

A typical reasoning of a sheeple/gullible, grin grin grin grin
What makes you think you are better than the Muslim you keep accusing?......you hypocrite?
you are even more dangerous in your ignorance?
It's excess greed that make people fall victim to scammers........this is the reason you are being use as money making machine.......

So organizations likes world bank that invested 8m dollars to build African development center at covenant university, Africa Development Bank, Bill and Melinda gates , United Nations etc all investing there don't know what they are doing
When organizations and individuals identify not work in any sphere of life they continue to contribute in order to advance such vision
Critics, babblers and vein talkers like you will continue to do their work to pull down other people's work.
Re: Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo by desiredhome: 1:42pm On Jan 12, 2023
franciseke81:

So organizations likes world bank that invested 8m dollars to build African development center at covenant university, Africa Development Bank, Bill and Melinda gates , United Nations etc all investing there don't know what they are doing
When organizations and individuals identify not work in any sphere of life they continue to contribute in order to advance such vision
Critics, babblers and vein talkers like you will continue to do their work to pull down other people's work.

How has that removed Nigeria from being the world capital of poverty?....
In your organization you call church over 70% are poor (suffering and smiling), these same poor people amongst you give with their widows might, and their money are being used to build those structures or whatever, yet you claim education is not for the poor......
So why collecting from them in the name of church?.....
The same schools you build in church name can only be accessed by majority of the corrupt politicians you accuse of destroying the country through looting,..... aren't you corrupt as well and part of the destruction of Nigeria?.......
The politicians and religious cabals are taking advantage of your poverty mindset and you sycophants without brain who can't ask questions are busy shouting up and down in confusion and frustration.......
Nigerian is a blessed country.......
Shalom
Re: Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo by franciseke81: 10:47pm On Jan 12, 2023
desiredhome:

How has that removed Nigeria from being the world capital of poverty?....
In your organization you call church over 70% are poor (suffering and smiling), these same poor people amongst you give with their widows might, and their money are being used to build those structures or whatever, yet you claim education is not for the poor......
So why collecting from them in the name of church?.....
The same schools you build in church name can only be accessed by majority of the corrupt politicians you accuse of destroying the country through looting,..... aren't you corrupt as well and part of the destruction of Nigeria?.......
The politicians and religious cabals are taking advantage of your poverty mindset and you sycophants without brain who can't ask questions are busy shouting up and down in confusion and frustration.......
Nigerian is a blessed country.......
Shalom

Mumu, so the poor most attend church universities before they can make it in life. How many of Nigeria doctors, professors engineers industrialist , etc attended church universities.?
People that did not attend any university are also making it in life, your hate for the church is obviously affecting your sense of reasoning.
Re: Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo by desiredhome: 7:54am On Jan 13, 2023
franciseke81:

Mumu, so the poor most attend church universities before they can make it in life. How many of Nigeria doctors, professors engineers industrialist , etc attended church universities.?
People that did not attend any university are also making it in life, your hate for the church is obviously affecting your sense of reasoning.
Common sense is not common to gullible Nigerians like you,.......
The reason it's a church is the donations/funds are from members and these funds are for the betterment of the church,....... Every member of that church is the Church, the welfare of the Church is the Church,
not the unending gigantic buildings you keep scamming the people to build,....of what benefits is the building when over 70% in the building are poor?
Every church members are equal before God (the head of the Church).........
Putting the cost of such beyond the reach of the less privilege who also contributed makes it a scam/wickedness, and causing more poverty in the society...........
Olodos/religious bigotries like you will never know because you are as greedy as your master the d...
Re: Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo by BennyDGreat: 6:55pm On Jan 14, 2023
CheapHomes1:

Can you show me where I said or didn't say? You are the one that said. You cherry picking that's why we going back and forth.

2. Now you are all over the place contradicting yourself. At first you said "There's a restaurant opposite Living faith, the church that controls Covenant University....", now you are saying that there's a woman that operates a restaurant opposite canaanland. Is being opposite canaanland the same as being opposite living faith church?

3. if concrete data isnt available, how are you able to draw all these conclusions?

4. If someone all the way from alimosho Lagos was brought in as a food vendor, how does buttress your argument that the Ogun state will be developed by the establishment of schools of law and medicine?

5. Which businesses are around covenant university ota that will benefit from the building of schools of law and medicine?

6. Which food vendors will have increased patronage due to increase in number of students? Where will these vendors be situated? How many number of students will that be?

8. How have pharmaceuticals in Shagamu and Ilisan been enhanced due to the presence of teaching hospitals in those areas? Can you provide concrete data?
I have answered some of these questions in previous posts....my question to you...do you have concrete data to challenge my claims? Give me and I will say no more
Re: Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo by CheapHomes1: 7:01pm On Jan 14, 2023
BennyDGreat:

I have answered some of these questions in previous posts....my question to you...do you have concrete data to challenge my claims? Give me and I will say no more

Am glad you acknowledged that you answered "some" that's why I said earlier that you are cherry picking. It's the ones you didn't answer that I have reoeated

Re: Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo by BFWestAfrican: 4:04pm On Feb 25, 2023
If you or someone you know is looking for a place to rent in Accra, get in touch on WhatsApp oo233 five9three8five4three6three.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Daughter's Teacher Asked Them To Write "Who Is Evans?" / Ibukunoluwa Are Withdrawn From OAU For Bad Performance, Grabs 1st Class At Bowen / Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu Alike Ikwo Ebonyi In Pictures! An Eyesore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.