Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Tinubu: Atiku Sells Everything, Obi Is Stingy - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Atiku Sells Everything, Obi Is Stingy (37017 Views)

President Buhari Is Stingy – Femi Adesina / President Buhari Is Stingy And Ungrateful - Mbaka (Throwback Video) / Blocked From America, Atiku Sells Controversial $2.95M U.S. Home (March 2018) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Atiku Sells Everything, Obi Is Stingy by Trapnews: 10:57pm On Jan 07, 2023
cedricksly:
when we move pass this to verify your claims or the reason for it if true, we would find out you are simply witch hunting.. So rest... Just support anybody u wan support in Peace And don't talk about another person..
Stop embarrassing yourself, learn to study who you are routing for instead of shouting Nzogbu Nzogbu upandan.
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Sells Everything, Obi Is Stingy by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 07, 2023
habsydiamond:
Atiku sell, Obi is stingy wetin u come do...bulaba or should I say balablu.
Atiku is a thief according to OBJ
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Sells Everything, Obi Is Stingy by yarimo(m): 10:58pm On Jan 07, 2023
Mozegee:
I pity people like you ,
keep on
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Sells Everything, Obi Is Stingy by yarimo(m): 10:59pm On Jan 07, 2023
Reporting34:

Mr man you hav no any iota of shame for supporting a well knwn kleptomaniac and drug barons, and you even still have mind to write all this nonsense you wrote there, anyways sir you better face your urinating machine candidate in peace please sir, we all sensible nigerian are nw rooting for his excellency mr peter obi for d president of the Republic of Nigeria, obidatti is certain
Hahahaha IPOB terrorists claiming sensible Nigerian before election grin grin
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Sells Everything, Obi Is Stingy by Emola12(m): 11:00pm On Jan 07, 2023
yarimo:
Well said president elect TINUBU, in fact OBI is a criminal and UNKNOWN GUN MEN leader
Tinubu is too rude that is the reason why I hate him till now
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Sells Everything, Obi Is Stingy by Simplythebest: 11:00pm On Jan 07, 2023
U need to visit mental hospital
Trapnews:
Pitoobi is a very heartless man, he allowed doctors meant for the poor to go on strike for over a year and kept the money some where while his family received treatment abroad. God will judge him and his supporters. The blood of the poor that died during the strike will haunt him and his supporters.
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Sells Everything, Obi Is Stingy by Tareq1105: 11:01pm On Jan 07, 2023
nonyofor2:
Tinibu's campaign is all about mocking and insulting people, he can't say what he will do for Nigerians and how he will do it yet some people are clamouring for APC presidency. Chai! Who do us this thing.

Where were you when other contestants were mocking him?
Remove that veil of hatred.
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Sells Everything, Obi Is Stingy by Tareq1105: 11:02pm On Jan 07, 2023
Emola12:

Hatred is your middle name.
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Sells Everything, Obi Is Stingy by yarimo(m): 11:03pm On Jan 07, 2023
Emola12:
thank God you don't even have a PVC , so keep hating cheesy
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Sells Everything, Obi Is Stingy by Simplythebest: 11:03pm On Jan 07, 2023
The same APC that's is still shouting that Jonathan did save any money. I just pity those youths hailing their grandfather Tinuba. Instead of him to tell people what u want to do he is there talking trash. What a country sorry is anyone supporting Tinuba candidate the person don't wish Nigeria well. What a country
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Sells Everything, Obi Is Stingy by Versal: 11:04pm On Jan 07, 2023
yarimo:
Well said president elect TINUBU, in fact OBI is a criminal and UNKNOWN GUN MEN leader
E go shock you. Peter Obi voters are dining and waiting the day to vote LP.
They are not making noise
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Sells Everything, Obi Is Stingy by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 07, 2023
Trapnews:
Pitoobi is a very heartless man, he allowed doctors meant for the poor to go on strike for over a year and kept the money some where while his family received treatment abroad. God will judge him and his supporters. The blood of the poor that died during the strike will haunt him and his supporters.

But Fashola allowed doctors to go on strike and based on advice from Tinubu sacked 788 doctors.
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Sells Everything, Obi Is Stingy by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 07, 2023
PandoraObi:

You don't have sense

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Atiku Sells Everything, Obi Is Stingy by Emola12(m): 11:08pm On Jan 07, 2023
yarimo:
thank God you don't even have a PVC , so keep hating cheesy
if you need 3 I will dash u trust me (ADAGE) dey say well wey get Water inside no dey make noise
Kanga to ba ni Omi ninu kin pa ariwo
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Sells Everything, Obi Is Stingy by bentenny(m): 11:09pm On Jan 07, 2023
Why would a presidential candidate use a campaign rally to frequently taunt and insult other candidates instead of using such platform to market himself and his manifesto to the electorates? undecided
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Sells Everything, Obi Is Stingy by nesphil(m): 11:09pm On Jan 07, 2023
At least they are better than one expired, fake, substandard, and retired greedy drugs lord that may want to come and loot and pocket the nation's resources and wealth with his cartel, just like he's doing somewhere now grin

ijustdey:

https://dailytrust.com/tinubu-atiku-sells-everything-obi-is-stingy/
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Sells Everything, Obi Is Stingy by betshopagent(m): 11:10pm On Jan 07, 2023
grin
Sniper101:
Athiefkú sells everything angry
Thiefnubú steals everything grin

P.O ...incoming President
Federal Republic of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Atiku Sells Everything, Obi Is Stingy by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 07, 2023
Realist12:
It's funny how Atiku's doesn't know we don't want to hear the "sell or privatize " mantra again from him . He came to Lagos to say he will generate 10 billion dollar from selling national assets that's an own goal coz the assets he sold in the past didn't generate anything for the country except himself, just like Obi didn't know " we no dey give shishi " is an own goal
Well both of them are professional political prostitutes .
I like how Tinubu is dealing with both of them simultaneously without sparing Obi .
PDP wants to come in through the backdoor disguising as Labour.

Can't you see that you are becoming daft with increasing gusto.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Atiku Sells Everything, Obi Is Stingy by DrMuzungu(m): 11:12pm On Jan 07, 2023
Atiku sells everything, Obi is stingy, and Thiefnoobu is,well, a thief.
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Sells Everything, Obi Is Stingy by rickyrex(m): 11:13pm On Jan 07, 2023
Trapnews:
you are just looking for whay did not lost. Tinubu did nothing for lagos abeg. He has ideas he could not execute. Fashola own lagos and is still the builder of lagos. Tinubu is just using governors glory to enrich his profile. Tomorrow he will claim the lagos train built by sanwolu is his lagacy. I pity people will dull brain buying into tinubu lies
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Sells Everything, Obi Is Stingy by Goodoldays(m): 11:15pm On Jan 07, 2023
Everybody saying Peter Obi saved money
Nobody has come to accuse him of stealing money

Yet some people chose to ignore this kind of personality because of tribal factor and unnecessary hate for Igbos.No problem,sometimes I wish Tinubu will win so people can understand what playing with fire really means literally and I pray I won’t be in this shithole by then.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Atiku Sells Everything, Obi Is Stingy by shineeye1: 11:15pm On Jan 07, 2023
ijustdey:

https://dailytrust.com/tinubu-atiku-sells-everything-obi-is-stingy/

The balablu exponent has done it again. The gazelle gagaraga BULLIONaire is at it again. All his voodoo incantations have no effect whatsoever on us who are covered by God's salvation. Those who have been intoxicated and enchanted by his blublu witchcraft are easy to spot on nairaland.
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Sells Everything, Obi Is Stingy by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 07, 2023
Healthquest:
Tinubu don kill people for ds election.

Man no de fear to throw dem to the bin. He is saying the fact anyways

In what way is it the fact.
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Sells Everything, Obi Is Stingy by yarimo(m): 11:16pm On Jan 07, 2023
Emola12:
if you need 3 I will dash u trust me (ADAGE) dey say well wey get Water inside no dey make noise
Kanga to ba ni Omi ninu kin pa ariwo
Hehehe only you 3 voters cards ? OBI come and see the kind of people supporting you
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Sells Everything, Obi Is Stingy by yarimo(m): 11:17pm On Jan 07, 2023
Versal:

E go shock you. Peter Obi voters are dining and waiting the day to vote LP.
They are not making noise
on nairaland and twitter abi grin but remember

Re: Tinubu: Atiku Sells Everything, Obi Is Stingy by tonididdy(m): 11:18pm On Jan 07, 2023
Lanre4uonly:
May the best candidate good for well meaning Nigerians win.
Nope that's not the formula this year unless you are disabled!
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Sells Everything, Obi Is Stingy by Samogloby: 11:19pm On Jan 07, 2023
Because Atiku stop chief Escobar from bringing his drug buzz to Nigeria hence campaigns on personalty! God forbid drug leader to be our president
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Sells Everything, Obi Is Stingy by moneyissweet(m): 11:19pm On Jan 07, 2023
Trapnews:

Re: Tinubu: Atiku Sells Everything, Obi Is Stingy by fredoooooo: 11:19pm On Jan 07, 2023
Peter and Paul...
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Sells Everything, Obi Is Stingy by saintkel(m): 11:20pm On Jan 07, 2023
porthouse7:
Everyone know obi is very stingy, person wey never pay for canopy he rented in kogi
that's d man who d job fits.....
Re: Tinubu: Atiku Sells Everything, Obi Is Stingy by sirray001: 11:20pm On Jan 07, 2023
Trapnews:
na you go first cry when the time comes. Seems this sufferness no reach you sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying / Aisha Buhari, Dolapo-Osinbajo, Ngige At Ocholi's Residence / A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.