Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,551 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Runs Girls Don't Know That They Have A Particular Aura Or Behaviour - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Runs Girls Don't Know That They Have A Particular Aura Or Behaviour (3820 Views)

Should I Marry My Boyfriend With This Behaviour? / 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says / Man Explains Why "Bad Girls" Get Married Faster While "Good Girls" Don't (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Runs Girls Don't Know That They Have A Particular Aura Or Behaviour by jimmychang: 10:07pm On Jan 07, 2023
Real niggas dey detect oloshos just by looking at them.Just by mere looking at her you go know say she dey sell market.

Recently I noticed the same behaviour in a family member and omo I was so right.It pained me omo.

My problem is niggas who just see a random girl and fall in love with them without doing due diligence.Is it inexperience or immaturity?

I just saw her and something told me she is my wife lmao!!!!!! Guy grow up you are not In a movie or fantasy.

33 Likes

Re: Runs Girls Don't Know That They Have A Particular Aura Or Behaviour by Jeon(f): 10:10pm On Jan 07, 2023
Again all Nigerian girls are useless and cheap apart from NL Men / Redpills Mother /Sister.

Recently I noticed the same behaviour in a family member and omo I was so right.It pained me omo.

Ten minutes, she told me it would take ten minutes To break my heart, oh no, she didn't Bleep livin', I'ma drown in my sorrow Bleep givin', I'ma take not borrow And I'm still sinnin', I'm still losin' my mind I know I been trippin', I'm still wastin' my time All the time given, am I dyin'? Am I livin'? It's Bleep feelings, my sorrow go up to the ceilin'

I just saw her and something told me she is my wife lmao!!!!!! Guy grow up you are not In a movie or fantasy.

Wait until you get the Vagina.

The girl of my dreams, but I ain't fallin' asleep Think both of your legs gone, the way you fallin' for me The same way that the rain falls I ain't gon' lie, you got it all, all, all, all, all of me Uh, loves all of you Like I'm John Legend or somethin', better save some room for my heart is a big one.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Runs Girls Don't Know That They Have A Particular Aura Or Behaviour by SocialJustice: 10:18pm On Jan 07, 2023
jimmychang:
Real niggas dey detect oloshos just by looking at them.Just by mere looking at her you go know say she dey sell market.

My problem is niggas who just see a random girl and fall in love with them without doing due diligence.Is it inexperience or immaturity?

Na your type dey marry ashawo pass, just keep quiet abeg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Runs Girls Don't Know That They Have A Particular Aura Or Behaviour by jimmychang: 10:19pm On Jan 07, 2023
SocialJustice:
Na your type dey marry ashawo pass, just keep quiet abeg.

E pain you grin grin grin grin grin.Half of my friends are girls so I no fit ever loseguard.
Re: Runs Girls Don't Know That They Have A Particular Aura Or Behaviour by SocialJustice: 10:22pm On Jan 07, 2023
jimmychang:

E pain you grin grin grin grin grin
Na small pikin dey worry you. No marry na.
Re: Runs Girls Don't Know That They Have A Particular Aura Or Behaviour by jimmychang: 10:25pm On Jan 07, 2023
SocialJustice:
Na small pikin dey worry you. No marry na.

Lol because I wan marry I no go check who I wan marry?

Why you wan marry that babe "she get big yansh" or "she get big breast and she sabi Bleep".Them no know say na their future and their future kids mama be that. grin grin grin.

No be my fault say you shallow.

7 Likes

Re: Runs Girls Don't Know That They Have A Particular Aura Or Behaviour by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 07, 2023
Jeon:
Again all Nigerian girls are useless and cheap apart from NL Men / Redpills Mother /Sister.

Ten minutes, she told me it would take ten minutes To break my heart, oh no, she didn't Bleep livin', I'ma drown in my sorrow Bleep givin', I'ma take not borrow And I'm still sinnin', I'm still losin' my mind I know I been trippin', I'm still wastin' my time All the time given, am I dyin'? Am I livin'? It's Bleep feelings, my sorrow go up to the ceilin'

The girl of my dreams, but I ain't fallin' asleep Think both of your legs gone, the way you fallin' for me The same way that the rain falls I ain't gon' lie, you got it all, all, all, all, all of me Uh, loves all of you Like I'm John Legend or somethin', better save some room for my heart is a big one.

You're a gifted poet and writer...why dont you put your talent to productive use instead?

2 Likes

Re: Runs Girls Don't Know That They Have A Particular Aura Or Behaviour by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 07, 2023
jimmychang:

At the end of the day, you ll be a baby daddy with no stable home. We know your type.

3 Likes

Re: Runs Girls Don't Know That They Have A Particular Aura Or Behaviour by jimmychang: 11:10pm On Jan 07, 2023
Sweetplum:

At the end of the day, you ll be a baby daddy with no stable home. We know your type.

The normal stuff and tactics you people employ.Don't you get tired of assuming and projecting?

I will have a stable home because I am responsible and I will make sure I vet my woman thoroughly.I am not those boys who are looking for virgins up and down.

I am not moved by yansh and breast grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Runs Girls Don't Know That They Have A Particular Aura Or Behaviour by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 07, 2023
jimmychang:

The normal stuff and tactics you people employ.Don't you get tired of assuming and projecting?

I will have a stable home because I am responsible and I will make sure I vet my woman thoroughly.I am not those boys who are looking for virgins up and down.

I am not moved by yansh and breast grin grin grin
I know you very well. You are moved by the body. It's in every man to tremble at females.

2 Likes

Re: Runs Girls Don't Know That They Have A Particular Aura Or Behaviour by SenecaTheYonger: 11:18pm On Jan 07, 2023
jimmychang:
Real niggas dey detect oloshos just by looking at them.Just by mere looking at her yo.

Stop spreading this information. Stop it. What do you gain from helping them hide it more? Are you some kind of reverse simp?
Re: Runs Girls Don't Know That They Have A Particular Aura Or Behaviour by jimmychang: 11:30pm On Jan 07, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:

Stop spreading this information. Stop it. What do you gain from helping them hide it more? Are you some kind of reverse simp?

No vex boss....I don go talk too much. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Runs Girls Don't Know That They Have A Particular Aura Or Behaviour by jimmychang: 11:33pm On Jan 07, 2023
Sweetplum:

I know you very well. You are moved by the body. It's in every man to tremble at females.

You don't know me sha.Big booty is sexy as Bleep but there will always be a better,sexier one that.This alone just met me realise that all is vanity.

And if I keep sleeping or wooing every girl I see with big bumbum then I am the lowest of men. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Runs Girls Don't Know That They Have A Particular Aura Or Behaviour by 1Sharon(f): 1:47am On Jan 08, 2023
So how.can you tell?

1 Like

Re: Runs Girls Don't Know That They Have A Particular Aura Or Behaviour by baretalk: 4:41am On Jan 08, 2023
I concur.

2 Likes

Re: Runs Girls Don't Know That They Have A Particular Aura Or Behaviour by Wickedfact: 4:56am On Jan 08, 2023
1Sharon:
So how.can you tell?

Men's secret.

1 Like

Re: Runs Girls Don't Know That They Have A Particular Aura Or Behaviour by nigeriansamurai(m): 5:01am On Jan 08, 2023
1Sharon:
So how.can you tell?
always on tiktok

1 Like

Re: Runs Girls Don't Know That They Have A Particular Aura Or Behaviour by Amarisco(f): 5:25am On Jan 08, 2023
Jeon:

This one is launching his career grin grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Runs Girls Don't Know That They Have A Particular Aura Or Behaviour by Amarisco(f): 5:26am On Jan 08, 2023
Sweetplum:

Vawulence here and there grin
Re: Runs Girls Don't Know That They Have A Particular Aura Or Behaviour by Jeon(f): 6:30am On Jan 08, 2023
Amarisco:

This one is launching his career grin grin cheesy grin
grin

5 Likes

Re: Runs Girls Don't Know That They Have A Particular Aura Or Behaviour by 1Sharon(f): 6:47am On Jan 08, 2023
Wickedfact:

Men's secret.

Re: Runs Girls Don't Know That They Have A Particular Aura Or Behaviour by blingxx(m): 7:36am On Jan 08, 2023
jimmychang:

I have a female cousin like that too , the day she visited us was when I knew she's into hookup omoh this girl fit use 4hrs talk to 10 different guys on the phone and she get one seductive voice she use to catch guys

1 Like

Re: Runs Girls Don't Know That They Have A Particular Aura Or Behaviour by GODPUNISHALABI: 8:38am On Jan 08, 2023
To detect hookup or useless olosho or babe with high body count no hard......from her social media pictures,also check her engagements on social media how she responds to comments on her olosho pics....the way she dey talk dress.....e no hard,the ones wey draw tattoo don stamp olosho for their body so no need stress.....if the werey try mask everything no worry put prick inside ...hookup babes toto no dey ever tight...even if them use that pill e no dey work,a deflated toto with high mileage remains a deflated toto with high mileage,no matter how she fine rich never wife an olosho

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Runs Girls Don't Know That They Have A Particular Aura Or Behaviour by jimmychang: 8:55am On Jan 08, 2023
1Sharon:
So how.can you tell?

I can't divulge,they might get better at hiding it.
Re: Runs Girls Don't Know That They Have A Particular Aura Or Behaviour by jimmychang: 8:56am On Jan 08, 2023
blingxx:

I have a female cousin like that too , the day she visited us was when I knew she's into hookup omoh this girl fit use 4hrs talk to 10 different guys on the phone and she get one seductive voice she use to catch guys

Exactly and one mumu nigga will he dating her and still won't notice
Re: Runs Girls Don't Know That They Have A Particular Aura Or Behaviour by graphicdesigns: 9:16am On Jan 08, 2023
Re: Runs Girls Don't Know That They Have A Particular Aura Or Behaviour by kollinzgee(m): 9:28am On Jan 08, 2023
Its very easy to detect them,my instincts no dey fail me for that one from their bodyshape,body language something in my brain will tell me and its always 99% accurate.my last madam i worked for from the first day i worked for her i knew she has a wayward past,as time goes on one guy for my street come burst her whole story for me it wasnt even surprised.

1 Like

Re: Runs Girls Don't Know That They Have A Particular Aura Or Behaviour by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 08, 2023
Sweetplum:

e go shock you,lol which kyn toto,boobs,face and a$$ we never see? we even get different names form them,im attracted to females but im a sapiosexual ,if your head no correct for me then your body na fayawood.with me what you see is what you dare.

1 Like

Re: Runs Girls Don't Know That They Have A Particular Aura Or Behaviour by tiswell(m): 10:13am On Jan 08, 2023
Sweetplum:

everyone won't be as dead beat as ya baby daddy tongue
Re: Runs Girls Don't Know That They Have A Particular Aura Or Behaviour by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 08, 2023
tiswell:
everyone won't be as dead beat as ya baby daddy tongue
Relax. I m a virgin with no child yet. And I won't do baby mama. I ll invite you to my wedding soon so that you can eat rice in shame.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Runs Girls Don't Know That They Have A Particular Aura Or Behaviour by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 08, 2023
omale88:
e go shock you,lol which kyn toto,boobs,face and a$$ we never see? we even get different names form them,im attracted to females but im a sapiosexual ,if your head no correct for me then your body na fayawood.with me what you see is what you dare.
It's your type that beg for let me put head only

1 Like

Re: Runs Girls Don't Know That They Have A Particular Aura Or Behaviour by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 08, 2023
Sweetplum:

It's your type that beg for let me put head only
only a low end girl would have such passes at her tho,you reason like a high school girl.go get your grades first girl.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do U Need Most Now? Someone Might Just Surprise U / Can You Spot The Groom In This Pic? / True Life Stories And Challenges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.