Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,257 members, 7,811,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Video Moment Of Pastor Adeboye Discarding Prophecies On Election - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video Moment Of Pastor Adeboye Discarding Prophecies On Election (28952 Views)

Primate Ayodele Releases 2024 Prophecies On Akpabio, Ekpa, Igboho, Wike, Others / Primate Ayodele's Prophecies On Wike, PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 Election / Apostle Chris Omatsola Prophecies On Nigeria And 2019 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Moment Of Pastor Adeboye Discarding Prophecies On Election by Tunagee(m): 8:29am On Jan 08, 2023
Jamiubond009:
grin guyman no sure again.Him dey see Peter Obi for him crystal ball.Mai pampers is going nowhere.

Mai pampers grin
Re: Video Moment Of Pastor Adeboye Discarding Prophecies On Election by Tunagee(m): 8:31am On Jan 08, 2023
TheChameleon:
Baba is BATified.

He doesn't want Okoros to reduce their tithes. grin

grin hahahaha!!!! Very funny.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Moment Of Pastor Adeboye Discarding Prophecies On Election by Tunagee(m): 8:32am On Jan 08, 2023
TheChameleon:
Baba is BATified.

He doesn't want Okoros to reduce their tithes. grin

grin hahahaha!!!! Very funny. Bad guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Moment Of Pastor Adeboye Discarding Prophecies On Election by ghostwritter(m): 8:33am On Jan 08, 2023
Even God Himself wants everybody to use their head. If we miss this chance in 2023 I swear God go commot hand for Nigeria matter.
Vote Your conscience.

2 Likes

Re: Video Moment Of Pastor Adeboye Discarding Prophecies On Election by Gbemini(m): 8:37am On Jan 08, 2023
He knows tinubu will win but he will never say it because of online biafra ... He know they will attack him.... Awon omo ale
Re: Video Moment Of Pastor Adeboye Discarding Prophecies On Election by juman(m): 8:38am On Jan 08, 2023
TB joshua was better pastor than most of them, in the sense that he touched many many lives positively. He was always ever ready to help people.

4 Likes

Re: Video Moment Of Pastor Adeboye Discarding Prophecies On Election by juman(m): 8:40am On Jan 08, 2023
Sometimes one would think those that said religion is scam may be right.

2 Likes

Re: Video Moment Of Pastor Adeboye Discarding Prophecies On Election by Ausval: 8:40am On Jan 08, 2023
Na people wen dey believe una dey Bleep up

So since 1960 God never talk to.una

This same man endorsed buhari

Last last all of us get access to God through Jesus christ

Na who believe pastors Bleep up

2 Likes

Re: Video Moment Of Pastor Adeboye Discarding Prophecies On Election by ghostwritter(m): 8:41am On Jan 08, 2023
Gbemini:
He knows tinubu will win but he will never say it because of online biafra ... He know they will attack him.... Awon omo ale
Ori è ti daru, oponu, oloriburuku, Omo ale jati-jati ni e (You are insane, stupid, unfortunate, bastard scatter-scatter). It's people like you that make Yorubas look bad to the world.
I strongly believe in one Nigeria and I think it's time the East are given an Opportunity to rule. They deserve it.

3 Likes

Re: Video Moment Of Pastor Adeboye Discarding Prophecies On Election by Johel(m): 8:51am On Jan 08, 2023
Dailyhappenings:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtKR0e9528M

Pastor EA Adeboye of the Redeemed Christian church of God has discarded prophecies made by several prophets on the upcoming presidential election. According to him, God has not spoken yet and everyone giving a candidate is lying.

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7513996/god-hasnt-spoken-nigerias-next

So Na u come be the god abi....fake men.

1 Like

Re: Video Moment Of Pastor Adeboye Discarding Prophecies On Election by Seb4luv1: 9:04am On Jan 08, 2023
olisaEze:
To you na, the rest say He did. But those saying it’s Tinubu or Atiku are all speaking under the unction of a lying spirit! It has happened before, it will happen again. Vox Populi, Vox Dei; the voice of the people is the voice of God! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bt84W_W2CNU&feature=share

Watch this video about tinubu winning the election and stabilising the economy
Re: Video Moment Of Pastor Adeboye Discarding Prophecies On Election by Seb4luv1: 9:04am On Jan 08, 2023
ghostwritter:

Ori è ti daru, oponu, oloriburuku, Omo ale jati-jati ni e (You are insane, stupid, unfortunate, bastard scatter-scatter). It's people like you that make Yorubas look bad to the world.
I strongly believe in one Nigeria and I think it's time the East are given an Opportunity to rule. They deserve it.

Re: Video Moment Of Pastor Adeboye Discarding Prophecies On Election by Seb4luv1: 9:05am On Jan 08, 2023
ghostwritter:
Even God Himself wants everybody to use their head. If we miss this chance in 2023 I swear God go commot hand for Nigeria matter.
Vote Your conscience.

Re: Video Moment Of Pastor Adeboye Discarding Prophecies On Election by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 08, 2023
"even if God tells me, I might choose not to tell you". This speaks louder than I expected.
Re: Video Moment Of Pastor Adeboye Discarding Prophecies On Election by Seb4luv1: 9:06am On Jan 08, 2023
Gbemini:

Re: Video Moment Of Pastor Adeboye Discarding Prophecies On Election by Adakintroy: 9:09am On Jan 08, 2023
All this men of God always acting like see their huz see God huz the next compound. God has not spoken ni..

No wonder God resist them and pick common shepherds at times. Too much knowledge of God return often as ignorance. Rather Know the heart not some imaginary conceptualize Mata physical abstracts call God.
Re: Video Moment Of Pastor Adeboye Discarding Prophecies On Election by drtee247(m): 9:15am On Jan 08, 2023
Daddy is still thinking abi.. he has not yet concluded btw Pandora or Tinubu or Atifku.. it’s really a blessing being a Muslim

1 Like

Re: Video Moment Of Pastor Adeboye Discarding Prophecies On Election by BarrElChapo(m): 9:17am On Jan 08, 2023
Dailyhappenings:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtKR0e9528M

Pastor EA Adeboye of the Redeemed Christian church of God has discarded prophecies made by several prophets on the upcoming presidential election. According to him, God has not spoken yet and everyone giving a candidate is lying.

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7513996/god-hasnt-spoken-nigerias-next

As per the mouth piece of God. Clownish fool
Re: Video Moment Of Pastor Adeboye Discarding Prophecies On Election by Masterclass32: 9:23am On Jan 08, 2023
With due respect, you can't 'privatize' God. That He hasn't spoken to you doesn't mean He hasn't spoken to others.

3 Likes

Re: Video Moment Of Pastor Adeboye Discarding Prophecies On Election by Angelfrost(m): 9:25am On Jan 08, 2023
With regards to religion... Eventually, everyone will come to the truth about the indoctrination and deceit of these charlatans who called themselves to the cloth!

2 Likes

Re: Video Moment Of Pastor Adeboye Discarding Prophecies On Election by perdollar(m): 9:29am On Jan 08, 2023
Waiting for other prophets to have their say on ds matter. I don't know that God has to first reveal to PA ABRAHAM ADEBOYE or even ask for his permission b4 he reveals. This man is God oo
Re: Video Moment Of Pastor Adeboye Discarding Prophecies On Election by phemmyfour: 9:35am On Jan 08, 2023
Lanretoye:
So God never talks to anybody except you?,issokay.
Children of God,shay una dey hear?,una papa say everything wey oyedepo and other person dey talk na lie o.say na only him be the mouth piece of God.
That's why believers need to hear from God personally and not rely on any MOG

2 Likes

Re: Video Moment Of Pastor Adeboye Discarding Prophecies On Election by francotunsco: 9:41am On Jan 08, 2023
On this I DISAGREE. Daddy G.O. himself taught us about God choosing to speak speak to certain prophets and refusing to tell others. I remember the story of the old and the young prophets.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Moment Of Pastor Adeboye Discarding Prophecies On Election by olahero(m): 9:45am On Jan 08, 2023
Which Dad has not spoken yet?

The destined that has been written long ago?

God already know who will become 2027 President and what will happened.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Moment Of Pastor Adeboye Discarding Prophecies On Election by Lanre1st(m): 9:49am On Jan 08, 2023
How many of his Profecy has come to pass, except for the leak secret or result of reliable survey they will now said it voice of God. Last year he said he saw Osibanjo in Aso rock beyond 2023.

Now fear of BAT dey catch pastor to predict against him

2 Likes

Re: Video Moment Of Pastor Adeboye Discarding Prophecies On Election by Lanre1st(m): 9:57am On Jan 08, 2023
olahero:
Which Dad has not spoken yet?

The destined that has been written long ago?

God already know who will become 2027 President and what will happened.

Don't mind him, the results of his survey is contradict his wish, that is why he doesn't want to say anything. Which god is speaking to him, God that knows everything before it happens at all. Election is a month to go, he said God has not spoken

2 Likes

Re: Video Moment Of Pastor Adeboye Discarding Prophecies On Election by gab4cha: 10:02am On Jan 08, 2023
PNomsule:
I respect people who have transformed lives in no small measure especially Daddy EA, but then again, I couldn't make a respectable sense out of what Daddy said here. He for kuku bridle him tongue...

The best of men at their very best are still men.
Beside there have been an instance like that in the Bible days when a lying spirit went out to speak through all the prophets to deceive King Ahab as declared by Micaiah which came to pass

1 Like

Re: Video Moment Of Pastor Adeboye Discarding Prophecies On Election by iramure(m): 10:14am On Jan 08, 2023
The mental damage religion has brought upon most christains is unimaginable. I can't just imagine how church goers manage to sit for 4 hours listening to thrash coming out of the mouth of most of the so called pastors preaching self-styled messages claiming is from "holy book". No wonder Africa is what it is today.
All these pentirascals business centres are evil tools to destroy black man mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Video Moment Of Pastor Adeboye Discarding Prophecies On Election by fuckboys: 10:17am On Jan 08, 2023
Re: Video Moment Of Pastor Adeboye Discarding Prophecies On Election by Shorty1980: 10:21am On Jan 08, 2023
He is just a confused man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Things Aren’t Fine, We Need Your Forgiveness - Happie Boiz Beg Apostle Chinyere / Adeboye Visits Borno, Seeks Spiritual Approach To End Terrorism (Photos) / 10 'little' Things We Forget To Thank God For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.