Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Video Moment Of Pastor Adeboye Discarding Prophecies On Election - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video Moment Of Pastor Adeboye Discarding Prophecies On Election (28947 Views)

Primate Ayodele Releases 2024 Prophecies On Akpabio, Ekpa, Igboho, Wike, Others / Primate Ayodele's Prophecies On Wike, PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 Election / Apostle Chris Omatsola Prophecies On Nigeria And 2019 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Moment Of Pastor Adeboye Discarding Prophecies On Election by Laughingkk: 1:44pm On Jan 08, 2023
Dailyhappenings:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtKR0e9528M

Pastor EA Adeboye of the Redeemed Christian church of God has discarded prophecies made by several prophets on the upcoming presidential election. According to him, God has not spoken yet and everyone giving a candidate is lying.

Previous thread

https://www.nairaland.com/7513996/god-hasnt-spoken-nigerias-next

See pot calling kettle black
THIEVES of the same feather STEAL TOGETHER
See co-travellers

Tell the difference between this common noun
AdebOLE and OLEdepo
OLE

I comment my reserve
Re: Video Moment Of Pastor Adeboye Discarding Prophecies On Election by Laughingkk: 1:51pm On Jan 08, 2023
SHINJA:

Your father is shameless
You don't know your father....you are denying your father already,cos you must be ashamed of the shameless man

1 Like

Re: Video Moment Of Pastor Adeboye Discarding Prophecies On Election by egbetokuns(m): 2:29pm On Jan 08, 2023
Lanretoye:
So God never talks to anybody except you?,issokay.
Children of God,shay una dey hear?,una papa say everything wey oyedepo and other person dey talk na lie o.say na only him be the mouth piece of God.

Do u see where Bishop Oyedepo mention any prophecy about 2023 election. He only pray for Nigeria
Re: Video Moment Of Pastor Adeboye Discarding Prophecies On Election by Truvelisback(m): 2:33pm On Jan 08, 2023
Dailyhappenings:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtKR0e9528M

Pastor EA Adeboye of the Redeemed Christian church of God has discarded prophecies made by several prophets on the upcoming presidential election. According to him, God has not spoken yet and everyone giving a candidate is lying.

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7513996/god-hasnt-spoken-nigerias-next
How can he assume that? Is he the only servant of God? God is Sovereign, He can speak to whosoever He wish or chose to speak to. Irrespective of the person's status, age, etc. I hope Pastor E.A Adeboye isn't hyping himself to be more special than others in God's sight.

1 Like

Re: Video Moment Of Pastor Adeboye Discarding Prophecies On Election by Arda1000(m): 3:08pm On Jan 08, 2023
SHINJA:

Don't cross the redline... Becareful. .

God bless all the good people of Southsouth and Southwest..

god punish all the afonja fake pastors

1 Like

Re: Video Moment Of Pastor Adeboye Discarding Prophecies On Election by SHINJA: 3:26pm On Jan 08, 2023
Arda1000:
god punish all the afonja fake pastors

Peace be upon Ur soul
Re: Video Moment Of Pastor Adeboye Discarding Prophecies On Election by tunapawizzy: 3:27pm On Jan 08, 2023
loooooool.......Daddy's first child says Daddy has not said anything....... grin grin grin grin if daddy has not said anything to his first child, how will he say something to any other person...u people dont know daddy only talks to his first child, if u like be listening to second born and other children, that are just deceiving u
Re: Video Moment Of Pastor Adeboye Discarding Prophecies On Election by crowther15(m): 3:29pm On Jan 08, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

Baba don tire for missed prophecies.

During the corona pandemic... no one of them predicted it. None of them could predict the end.

Yet the shameless fools are out making predictions again!
Probably you don't follow his prophesy. Adeboye mostly give his in a proverbial form.
He did say that "the world would experience convulsions in 2020. And it came to pass. The world at large experienced convulsions.
Re: Video Moment Of Pastor Adeboye Discarding Prophecies On Election by crowther15(m): 3:34pm On Jan 08, 2023
PNomsule:
I respect people who have transformed lives in no small measure especially Daddy EA, but then again, I couldn't make a respectable sense out of what Daddy said here. He for kuku bridle him tongue...
There is nothing wrong in what he said. Imagine different prophets have given different prophesies, so who is laying? See, God will not come from heaven and vote, it is the people that would do. Prophesy or no prophesy, people would determine the winners.
Re: Video Moment Of Pastor Adeboye Discarding Prophecies On Election by Shampoo77: 3:50pm On Jan 08, 2023
He said God has not told him about the forth coming elections so until God tells him there shall be no elections.
Re: Video Moment Of Pastor Adeboye Discarding Prophecies On Election by dna4ril(m): 6:19pm On Jan 08, 2023
PNomsule:
I respect people who have transformed lives in no small measure especially Daddy EA, but then again, I couldn't make a respectable sense out of what Daddy said here. He for kuku bridle him tongue...

First of all, this will be my first response on this forum in years. and if not for your initial admittance of respect for this Man of God who many consider as the "Elijah of our time" I wouldn't have even bothered.

Consequently by that admittance I assume you are sheep in the fold, so am not speaking to a stranger, thou an ignorant one, not being able to discern the times we in, respectfully speaking.

Let me share you some facts. Just as in bible times and as common as with God in every dispensation and with his dealings with a chosen nation, or people, he always will select choice vessels to act and legislate his counsels ,such as the case of Elijah I mentioned, Daniel in Babylon, Moses was even a God to pharaoh, but one thing is clear, there were several prophets, Men of God in the bible times of these people I just mentioned but from the dealings and the results that followed , we could tell they were the mouth piece of God for that age, time , season and dispensation. Remember the case of the false prophet? Who claimed to also have heard from God and lead the young prophet astray to his death? They were many those days as they are today and they all claim to hear from God, but how do we know the Genuine mouth piece of God amongst the many, His dealings, His ways, the results and consistently and spiritual authority exerted over a region as given by God will tell.

Pastor E.A Adeboye for the discerning and spiritually alert , although he claims to be a Pastor as he often doesn't like to be called a Prophet, fits perfectly into this mould of who we can call a spiritual authority representing and propagating the advancement of Gods interest on earth and by extension in Nigeria.

Go through the records since Nigeria began democracy,He's has such incredible influence on who gets into the most exalted office of the nation. From giving a prophecy about a prisoner who is coming to rule like Joseph (Obasanjo) to Good luck Jonathan who without shame knelt on the altar of the redeemed as he prayed for him, or Buhari who kept failing in his bid to get to the Aso rock until he had a strategic alliance with one of Adeboyes covenant most trusted children and pastor.

Believe it or not Adeboye is God's mouth piece over the Government of Nigeria in dictating who gets what or not. Speaking of his personality we all can tell that's not in doubt.Hes a world renown anointed man of God, known for his personality of a lifestyle of holiness, humility, simplicity etc.

Let's I forget, I read of people on this forum who kept passing ridiculous comments on the inability of Him to have predicted Covid. Truth is God told Abraham, there is nothing I will hide from you, cos they were that close. Am sure there were very few people in that age who could boast of such privileged closeness with God cos at the end it's a gift.

For some of us who were discerning like I started with, Baba Adeboye prophesised about Covid 19, just that it was not as plain as it sounded when he gave it at the watch night.He told us then that the world will act like a baby convulsing and will go on a compulsory holiday...mark the word convulsing and compulsory holiday, that was a synonym for "Lock down"..

God has been speaking to him on Matters on Nigeria not today even world view matters and not just today so if he says God hasnt said anytn yet, we just have to be patient and be discerning cos there is usually no two Moses in a dispensation, or an Elihah and Elisha existing at the same time.

Shalom!
Re: Video Moment Of Pastor Adeboye Discarding Prophecies On Election by Arda1000(m): 6:30pm On Jan 08, 2023
SHINJA:

Peace be upon Ur soul
Pieces on yours
Re: Video Moment Of Pastor Adeboye Discarding Prophecies On Election by SHINJA: 6:31pm On Jan 08, 2023
Arda1000:

Pieces upon my soul
Re: Video Moment Of Pastor Adeboye Discarding Prophecies On Election by mcjohny(m): 8:31pm On Jan 08, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

Baba don tire for missed prophecies.

During the corona pandemic... no one of them predicted it. None of them could predict the end.

Yet the shameless fools are out making predictions again!

you call that old MOG a fool?

sorry for your generation, if not for anything the people who have fed and feeding from people who feed direct from him you cannot shout in their face should make you shoulder a bit
Re: Video Moment Of Pastor Adeboye Discarding Prophecies On Election by TheChameleon: 8:37pm On Jan 08, 2023
mcjohny:

you call that old MOG a fool?

sorry for your generation, if not for anything the people who have fed and feeding from people who feed direct from him you cannot shout in their face should make you shoulder a bit

Re: Video Moment Of Pastor Adeboye Discarding Prophecies On Election by Arda1000(m): 8:43pm On Jan 08, 2023
[quote author=SHINJA post=119842777][/quote]editing my comment more hell for you when u go to hell
Re: Video Moment Of Pastor Adeboye Discarding Prophecies On Election by francisisking: 10:09pm On Jan 08, 2023
can someone with a good heart write all he said in summary for us that does not have data subscription... I don't have data to waste.
Re: Video Moment Of Pastor Adeboye Discarding Prophecies On Election by oluwealth(m): 11:13pm On Jan 08, 2023
lifeandjoy:
Peter Obi is the next President and will make Nigeria great again.

As Nigeria ever great before?
Re: Video Moment Of Pastor Adeboye Discarding Prophecies On Election by lifeandjoy: 11:39pm On Jan 08, 2023
oluwealth:

As Nigeria ever great before?

Yeah, at least in Africa.
Re: Video Moment Of Pastor Adeboye Discarding Prophecies On Election by francotunsco: 12:50pm On Jan 09, 2023
dna4ril:

God has been speaking to him on Matters on Nigeria not today even world view matters and not just today so if he says God hasnt said anytn yet, we just have to be patient and be discerning cos there is usually no two Moses in a dispensation, or an Elihah and Elisha existing at the same time.

Shalom!

Guy, dont attempt to fight for DADDY G.O. on this. Baba goofed this time. Shikena.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kumuyi Dedicates Bayelsa State New Governor's Office (photos) / Things Aren’t Fine, We Need Your Forgiveness - Happie Boiz Beg Apostle Chinyere / Adeboye Visits Borno, Seeks Spiritual Approach To End Terrorism (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.